Tr34's Recent Activity

1. Tr34 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Nerf / Balance Banshee.

I agree. Current AA options just "tickle" aircraft, nothing more.

Jun 8, 2021 at 12:00 PM
  2. Tr34 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Nerf / Balance Banshee.

I didn't mean there's no counter, I think there's no good counter because look at banshee, It's so easy to delete an infantry or max...

May 15, 2021
  3. Tr34 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Nerf / Balance Banshee

This trend is really annoying, they instantly kill infantry, maxes without having a good counter. PPA was nerfed back then, why can't we...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

May 11, 2021
  4. Tr34 replied to the thread This time last year the game was getting ready to triple its population. Today all that pop is gone..

No new maps, weapons, vehicles etc. for a long time. They have to give people new content to play from time to time. Outfit wars don't...

Mar 5, 2021
  5. Tr34 replied to the thread Unerfed NC Max Suits, now un-nerf TR.

Buffing other nerfed stuff would cause further imbalance just like current situation. NC Maxes were nerfed for a reason. The only solution...

Feb 11, 2021
  6. Tr34 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] NC Maxes are too OP now

Biolab fights became impossible now, why did you buff something that is already good? Buff other maxes too or revert this update please.

Feb 9, 2021
  7. Tr34 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] GD-7F needs to be nerfed / balanced

This weapon is too op in 1v1 situations and all other 845+ rpms can't even compete with this. Please balance it to be on par with VS and...

Feb 9, 2021
  8. Tr34 replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

I didn't mean "bad" with "meme", I meant it's one of the most famous lmgs that has been a topic for ps2 memes. It's good and I suggest...

Dec 21, 2020
  9. Tr34 liked Badman76's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

The only thing op in my mind are harassers, especially in combined with the Vulcan

Dec 20, 2020
  10. Tr34 replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

I unlocked Betelgeuse and Eclipse as VS. Betelgeuse is good in 1v1s while Eclipse is meh. I recommend unlocking Betelgeuse if you are VS,...

Dec 20, 2020
  11. Tr34 replied to the thread Why are hundreds of people waiting to play?z.

That's actually why coordinated people chose VS back then, less population = no queues for your outfit. I still rarely get queues on Cobalt...

Dec 20, 2020
  12. Tr34 replied to the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

Yes, their armor/hp is really high compared to their mobility which allows them to outrun missiles. You either get mobility or armor....

Dec 20, 2020
  13. Tr34 replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

We aren't suggesting complete removal though (I personally would be happy if they removed it completely though:)) , they should at...

Dec 20, 2020
  14. Tr34 replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

VS was good like years ago, now after years of nerfs what VS has better than for example TR? MBT, ESF, Weapons TR has all the best stuff. I...

Dec 20, 2020