Towie's Recent Activity

1. Towie replied to the thread Weekend Gamer.

Halcyon days for sure but that was a very long time ago. In 2016:...

Jul 20, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  2. Towie liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Yo Daybreak, Check Cobalt. Hacker is active since yesterday terrorizing the server..

Ding-ding!! That's why. /report was built into the game at launch, includes location info and whatnot and is well suited to an...

Jul 14, 2021
  3. Towie liked FLHuk's post in the thread Yo Daybreak, Check Cobalt. Hacker is active since yesterday terrorizing the server..

Towie, you've been around to know enough. You know we know this, you know we know you know this ;) /report has long been considered...

Jul 14, 2021
  4. Towie replied to the thread Yo Daybreak, Check Cobalt. Hacker is active since yesterday terrorizing the server..

Consider myself informed ! Ok so the crux of the matter - don't bother with /report. You were right all along. So why bother...

Jul 13, 2021
  5. Towie replied to the thread Devs are not banning a stat padder why?.

Have to admit - never really had a problem with stat-padders. As long as they are not wrecking other folks games, who cares ? They can...

Jul 13, 2021
  6. Towie replied to the thread Yo Daybreak, Check Cobalt. Hacker is active since yesterday terrorizing the server..

It's an interesting point - why bother having an in-game report system and then introduce another reporting route ? Pretty sure the...

Jul 13, 2021
  7. Towie replied to the thread Hackers are back in full force..

He was reported by just about everyone and videos were indeed produced and I have absolutely zero doubt that he is now banned and will...

Jul 9, 2021
  8. Towie replied to the thread Hackers are back in full force..

My biggest beef is simply the timespan that these scumbags are active. Let's take the most recent a-hole on Cobalt who went full rambo...

Jul 9, 2021
  9. Towie replied to the thread Yo Daybreak, Check Cobalt. Hacker is active since yesterday terrorizing the server..

Agreed - reddit is the best place. Putting anything here will just get you a bunch of people who suggest there isn't an issue. At least...

Jul 8, 2021
  10. Towie replied to the thread Concern, as asked for by CM Mithril + solution..

...yes this is true - although the means that companies use to 'detect' VPN usage are often simple (like - detect IP address known to...

May 28, 2021
  11. Towie replied to the thread Concern, as asked for by CM Mithril + solution..

At a high level a VPN is simple - it creates an encrypted connection between you and the VPN server which acts as the go-between,...

May 28, 2021
  12. Towie replied to the thread Concern, as asked for by CM Mithril + solution..

Cheats prosper only when they perceive there is no consequence. Even paid games suffer cheats - F2P is starting from a weak position....

May 24, 2021
  13. Towie replied to the thread How bad is the cheating, and what is done?.

Yes there are plenty of cheaters in PS2. Always has been - always will be. But here's the rub - it's the same in every online game....

May 4, 2021
  14. Towie replied to the thread Leaving Planetside.

Every server has such outfits - the sort that when they turn up, it's best to leave. Except Soltech - where it's best to just leave....

Mar 18, 2021
  15. Towie replied to the thread [Suggestion] If online customer service can't deal with cheaters in time, we'll be GM ourselves.

Just post it on reddit instead - you will find a welcoming community who thrive on sarcasm and publicly suggest that cheating is...

Mar 12, 2021
  16. Towie replied to the thread [Off Topic] What hardware should I buy for PlanetSide 2?.

I'd say - wait until more reviews are in. The 11700k has been bought (early - some suppliers jumped the gun) and initial reviews are...

Mar 11, 2021
  17. Towie replied to the thread [Off Topic] What hardware should I buy for PlanetSide 2?.

Actually it's closer than you think - [media] - indeed the 5800x is actually faster in several games, despite drawing about 200watts of...

Feb 28, 2021
  18. Towie replied to the thread [Off Topic] What hardware should I buy for PlanetSide 2?.

The answer was always so easy - go for a high clocked Intel - but the latest iteration of Ryzen has really muddied the waters, AMD are...

Feb 23, 2021
  19. Towie replied to the thread [Suggestion] T.I. Alloys.

A good post - people play where they want to play so to make that base 'unavailable' isn't really a great idea, despite the fact that...

Feb 10, 2021
  20. Towie liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] T.I. Alloys.

Can we pause and back up first maybe? Players always go to base A, instead of base X,Y and Z. Yes? Happens at Ti Alloys. The Biolabs...

Feb 10, 2021
  21. Towie replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

...and this hasn't gone unnoticed ! NC managed to hold a completely cut-off Biolab for quite some time last night - much to the...

Feb 10, 2021
  22. Towie replied to the thread [Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video..

Meanwhile - if you want to experience the 'Best of Soltech' - food for thought from a video posted an hour ago, apologies for the utterly...

Feb 5, 2021
  23. Towie replied to the thread [Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video..

Agreed - I just don't understand it, sometimes I think that I might be in the wrong. When I read that Warzone improved their cheat...

Feb 5, 2021
  24. Towie liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video..

never understood why people cheat. they won't get anything out of it, its not like anyone will be impressed that they downloaded cheats off...

Feb 5, 2021
  25. Towie replied to the thread ANT Self Defense Options are weak AF.

Totally. At the time I do not recall anyone moaning about the relative 'weakness' of the Harasser - the buff came as a bolt out of...

Jan 30, 2021
  26. Towie liked Demigan's post in the thread ANT Self Defense Options are weak AF.

It's a design problem that has made the Harassers OP against almost everything. Harassers have speed and agility to avoid shots, it also...

Jan 30, 2021
  27. Towie replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

The video is good - in fact so is the other reference material - but we need to be realistic about what DBG can afford to actually do...

Jan 29, 2021
  28. Towie liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] for Daybreak and Rogue Planet.

didnt they kinda/sorta make Soltech for that though? XD obviously they aren't allowed to say it, because that is "profiling" but we all...

Jan 29, 2021
  29. Towie replied to the thread [Suggestion] for Daybreak and Rogue Planet.

Oh there's VERY much worse on Soltech - yesterday there seemed to be a hack-a-thon, some players only chaining headshots, some players...

Jan 29, 2021