TheEmancipator's Recent Activity

1. TheEmancipator replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

Thanks everyone! Very helpful information here. I think I will get the chaos for the flex and then switch back to my phobos. I wish Vanu...

Dec 2, 2020
  2. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

Which directive weapons are worth getting?

For me, I'm looking specifically at Vanu, but this should be open to all 3 factions. Which directive weapons other than the Betelguese are...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 2, 2020
  3. TheEmancipator replied to the thread Population Queues.

All of us trapped people were talking tpday and if they are going to force us into sanctuary, at least put a section of it where we can...

Dec 2, 2020
  4. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

Population Queues

Being stuck in sanctuary in queue for both open continents is great game design Just thought everyone should know

Dec 1, 2020
  5. TheEmancipator replied to the thread What's the most effective way for one person to play PlanetSide?.

There are some great suggestions. One of the simpliest things that you can do is just move up. In a stand still fight, people will shoot...

Nov 30, 2020
  6. TheEmancipator replied to the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

I can’t compete with the SKLs of the world for base resources for my 3 man outfit so I have to go off continent or grab cutoffs. I wanted...

Nov 25, 2020
  7. TheEmancipator replied to the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

It's really dumb and I sadly used it to my advantage tonight. Me and another outfit were racing to cap a cut off AMP station. We both got...

Nov 15, 2020
  8. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days

I am just trying to figure out what actually count towards the score when attacking a Base in terms of getting outfit resources. A few I...

Nov 15, 2020
  9. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

[Vehicle] Ant Cortium Collection Slower???

It seemed like the cortium collection and depositing was slower today than before. Has anyone else noticed this or am i just crazy?...

Oct 26, 2020
  10. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Server Transfers

People move in real life. Let us pay for it. You are all about making money.

Oct 20, 2020
  11. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

ISO math

So I am generously assuming you get the 100 ISO mission every time for this. It's 3675 to get the top level of any implant, so at 100 ISO...

Oct 1, 2020
  12. TheEmancipator replied to the thread [Suggestion] Deployment Invisibility for Lightnings.

i was thinking more of an armored one but fair point :-)

Sep 26, 2020
  13. TheEmancipator posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Deployment Invisibility for Lightnings

Give the top level of stealth for lightnings a deployment/invisible component. It would give the vehicle a niche. They can't move while...

Sep 26, 2020