T.A.94's Recent Activity

1. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Shotgun Directive P2W.

I would not go that far to call them some of the best weapons of the game, more like some of them are straight upgrades to their default...

Jul 10, 2021
  2. T.A.94 liked Somentine's post in the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

Imagine complaining that an FPS game needs you to aim. bruh

Jul 7, 2021
  3. T.A.94 replied to the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

Feel free to compare NSOClanker and TigerAlbatros94 on fisu, my two most played characters. Well accuracy and headshots are based...

Jul 7, 2021
  4. T.A.94 replied to the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

.... You basically promoted it by starting this thread. I've been NC main and stoped playing them since 2 years to become NSO...

Jul 7, 2021
  5. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Shotgun Directive P2W.

I mean if you are not able to do 14 NSX Weapon evales/Bounty hunter missions its 100% on you. Also to enshure to keep getting those...

Jul 6, 2021
  6. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Pistols Directive Reward Rework.

What about the NSX-A Yawara?

May 29, 2021
  7. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ARs Directive Reward Rework.

What about the NSX-A Kuwa? (It is a hybrid rifle based on an AR)

May 29, 2021
  8. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Launcher's Directive Reward Rework.

What about the NSX-A Muramasa?

May 29, 2021
  9. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Battle Rifles Directive Reward Rework.

What about the NSX-A Sesshin?

May 29, 2021
  10. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] SMGs Directive Reward Rework.

What about the NSX-A Kappa?

May 29, 2021
  11. T.A.94 replied to the thread Someone lies or my account is bugged? :D.

Ah yes. I forgot membership is bugged on playstation PS2. If you buy membership even for only one month you will have it indefinetly. By...

May 26, 2021
  12. T.A.94 replied to the thread So only PC?.

How should I have known you play on PS4. Pretty rude.

May 21, 2021
  13. T.A.94 replied to the thread So only PC?.

It is completly normal PS4 has to wait a few days or sometimes weeks to recieve the same content, didn't you know that by now???

May 20, 2021
  14. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] I do not like it..

First of all it is no gun and second it does less dmg than the default knives, so I harldy believe it is very sharp. Lorewise you could...

May 16, 2021
  15. T.A.94 replied to the thread I play very much the infiltrator class and this game,very much....

What you need to do, is take a break from the game. It is great you enjoy it so much, but this is alarming and I am talking out of personal...

May 16, 2021
  16. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] I do not like it..

?????????????? If you don't like it don't use it. And just because you don't like the sound doesn't mean the devs definitly will change it.

May 15, 2021
  17. T.A.94 replied to the thread What to do after get the any resources on PS4?.

You can't do anything with the ANT on PS4, because construction never made it there. You gather recources to use the CORTIUM POWERED...

May 15, 2021
  18. T.A.94 replied to the thread New RL for ns operatives or?.

Yes. For everyone. No, you must be pretty naive to believe them releasing such a major update right after Chapter 3.

May 13, 2021
  19. T.A.94 replied to the thread [BUG] LOST MY KRAKEN LAUNCHER'S DIRECTIVE.

Apparently they sometimes wipe directives, when they where unlocked mainly by padding...

May 12, 2021
  20. T.A.94 replied to the thread The Jackhammer.

Same goes for the Vulcan (VADS = Vulcan Air Defensive System)

May 2, 2021
  21. T.A.94 liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread How bad is the cheating, and what is done?.

It's not all about kills. When you die near an important location (attacking or defending it) you are worth more than two sweaty kill-lords...

May 2, 2021
  22. T.A.94 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread How bad is the cheating, and what is done?.

The dead obvious cheaters get dealt with fairly promptly. The potential cheaters who are either being subtle enough to be difficult to...

May 2, 2021
  23. T.A.94 replied to the thread I miss that on sr200 weapon..

Funny you mention this. A few of the people I play with, where annoyed of this missing feature, since they are spoiled by this attachment....

May 2, 2021
  24. T.A.94 replied to the thread I am hyped..

The NSOs will recieve 3 shotguns together with a bunch of other infantry based weapons: - pumpaction - semi automatic high capacity -...

Apr 25, 2021
  25. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Improvement to NS operatives..

While writing this post you did know the NSOs will be updated right? That's the first thing that will change, they will become f2p...

Apr 25, 2021
  26. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO ISR Aircraft.

To bad. All we know is, that the NSOs will get a 2 seated heavy fighter, featuring a top mounted gunnerturret. The pilot will have...

Apr 21, 2021
  27. T.A.94 replied to the thread Thinking to buy 1 month subscription..

??? NSO will become free to play when the overhaul is beeing released plus all additionions that come with it. Only difference for...

Apr 21, 2021
  28. T.A.94 replied to the thread Thinking to buy 1 month subscription..

There are no patchnotes available, because the actuall overhaul might be in 3 to 4 months. All infos we have to the NSOverhaul are...

Apr 20, 2021
  29. T.A.94 replied to the thread Reporting a Exploiter.

Those are terms used in science such as Chemistry and Biology. "Amino": I am shure you once heard or read of Amino acid. This is used...

Mar 6, 2021