T.A.94's Recent Activity

1. T.A.94 replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

A few questions (assuming equals skill and players numbers and no G2A Larion/Skylance): Where five of the 24 defenders manning the...

Mar 12, 2024
  2. T.A.94 replied to the thread the most useless implant.

It is a solid niche implant for a niche gamestyle. Quite bold of you for even thinking about to demand this tbh. Construction...

Feb 29, 2024
  3. T.A.94 replied to the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Easy: Ability: Firesuppresion Defensive: Stealth Performance: Rival combat chassis (reverse speed equals max forwad speed with this...

Feb 29, 2024
  4. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

Let me try. The Infiltraor CAN (optional) avoid enemy detection with their ability to bypass them and disrupt said enemies, for...

Feb 29, 2024
  5. T.A.94 replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

What else do you expect from someone who exclusivly played one faction, before spending time on another one. If AudacityStar ever...

Feb 29, 2024
  6. T.A.94 liked Aris12's post in the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

I agree with some comments, disagree with others: DISAGREE Your downplaying of Nimitz Reactor: Man, Nimitz is the BEST defense...

Feb 29, 2024
  7. T.A.94 replied to the thread How could Sunderer "Proximity Radar" receive a viable purpose?.

If the proximity radar becomes a deployable in the "cargo" slot it already will contribute a huge amount to battles. Of course, if it shows...

Feb 25, 2024
  8. T.A.94 replied to the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

It takes only a few minutes to change them back. See you next week.

Feb 25, 2024
  9. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX updates: Flamethrowers return.

Fully agree, especially since release, MAXes got a little more ballanced. Perhaps not necessairly faction specific variants. How to...

Feb 13, 2024
  10. T.A.94 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX updates: Flamethrowers return.

This is more or less a proposed buff to MAX suits given their current state in the game, and with some of the heavy indoor fights that...

Feb 13, 2024
  11. T.A.94 replied to the thread baf the max.

My bad about the dps. I forgot one AI weapon has around 3/4 rpm compared to infantry weapons of the same damage model. On the topic of...

Feb 13, 2024
  12. T.A.94 replied to the thread Need AV underwater weapon options for Oshur.

AV knives exist. To be fair the only one available all year around is locked behind a paywall. Perhaps the Corsair should get a slow...

Feb 12, 2024
  13. T.A.94 replied to the thread Terran faction traits..

Some but not every sinlge one. Perhaps reduced bullet-drop compared to the other factions to counter their mostly mediocre arsenal....

Feb 12, 2024
  14. T.A.94 liked Effect's post in the thread [Suggestion] Small group matches are not viable.

"This game is not designed to be fought in small-group battles, is it?" It actually is. The evidence is Indar, just look at the number of...

Feb 12, 2024
  15. T.A.94 replied to the thread baf the max.

No. Those MAX mains can go **** themselfs. So that was a short answer a few will agree upon. If they ever decided to give the MAX a...

Feb 12, 2024
  16. T.A.94 replied to the thread ЭЙ ТЫ !!!! Разработчик!!! Долгое еще подобные.

Just go to Cobalt or Emerald instead

Dec 30, 2023
  17. T.A.94 replied to the thread There is no longer a time of wisdom and reason.

ok good for you I don't like where this is going So let me get this straight. You are the impersination of crutch...

Dec 30, 2023
  18. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

I guess someone has to explain how to properly use the pixie launcher.... jesus. 1. Obviously always give your gunner angle. (Ideal you...

Dec 3, 2023
  19. T.A.94 replied to the thread Medic?!.

Calm your Nanites. This will be reverted in the upcomming patch.

Nov 5, 2023
  20. T.A.94 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

Liewec123 is also more known as HAMM3RT1ME on Cobald

Nov 5, 2023
  21. T.A.94 replied to the thread Faction Selection.

The best solution I read was to play every faction up to LVL 20 and then decide on one to main. On the other hand, constantly switching...

Oct 25, 2023
  22. T.A.94 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad..

One guy (who is desperate to change his name in this forum btw) says "these guys are toxic". And other guys (like you) take it as the...

Oct 25, 2023
  23. T.A.94 replied to the thread I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently.

Just change it or risk loosing your entire account. Don't come crying afterwards though.

Oct 3, 2023
  24. T.A.94 replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

I would do it for Cobalt and Miller. Only Problem: Semester started and so studying is THE priority.

Oct 3, 2023