Soporific's Recent Activity

1. Soporific liked Mithril's post in the thread Set Sail for Oshur.

Throughout the past year (let alone over the past nine,) there's been no shortage of ambitious projects. Exploring tournament-style...

Nov 10, 2021
  2. Soporific replied to the thread Why are there so many cheaters?.

MAC addresses are the easiest to spoof and they aren't shared via IP. Here's a Powershell script to change the MAC. You can have it...

Sep 15, 2021
  3. Soporific liked Unlimited's post in the thread Why are there so many cheaters?.

The dev Team is literally IP banning people. What is it with people thinking the devs are sitting on thier ***** and twiddling their...

Sep 15, 2021
  4. Soporific liked SquirtAttack's post in the thread Why are there so many cheaters?.

I think you are a cheater with your subtle hacks. Everyone should report you. Yes... That's the ticket.. Geeezzz... "subtle...

Sep 15, 2021
  5. Soporific liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Why are there so many cheaters?.

So that's a grand total of 0.

Sep 15, 2021
  6. Soporific liked Ssymm's post in the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

THIS. Just try it. Try to play a long range infil with a bolt action + scope, and see what's your KPM / SPM. Try to play mid range...

Sep 15, 2021
  7. Soporific liked AntDX316's post in the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

It's not entirely OP to be against snipers because respawning quickly and being able to see where they are through the killcam. It's...

Sep 15, 2021
  8. Soporific liked LordAnnihilator's post in the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

In short: > Maybe, though I find the clientside issues exacerbate it; > Not necessarily, have you seen CQC Bolters; > Again, more to do...

Sep 15, 2021
  9. Soporific liked Peebuddy's post in the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

I do love the idea of utility spitfire turrets, you know instead of the gun it could have a darklight spotlight always searching the area....

Sep 15, 2021
  10. Soporific liked Liewec123's post in the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

If there are 10 of them all in one place, pull an ant and go roadkill them all while they scurry around unable to do any damage to you XD...

Sep 15, 2021
  11. Soporific liked Armcross's post in the thread which rifle for longer ranges.

Regardless, they should check it now.

Sep 15, 2021
  12. Soporific liked brutes359's post in the thread Long Range Weapon..

You know. I saw some concept art a while back for an ATGM Anti-tank rifle from NS weapons. I would love to see that for engineers. make it...

Sep 15, 2021
  13. Soporific liked Sir Sovereign's post in the thread ASP skills for Engineer....

You only get 5 points total? I'd spend every single on on my engineer lol

Sep 15, 2021
  14. Soporific liked brutes359's post in the thread Nc Engineer loadouts implants vs sweaty heavy assaults..

Hmm...who would have though class the focus's on utility and maintenance would under-perform in a straight up slug-fest with a class that...

Sep 15, 2021
  15. Soporific liked Botji's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove the cortium bombs..

Even seen a number of alerts be won purely by the fact that one of the close to winning factions Outfit OS a base that would have...

Sep 15, 2021
  16. Soporific liked InexoraVC's post in the thread Is there a policy in the NC faction that I'm unfamiliar with?.

It is ok for a non prime time. Because players want to fight not to constantly redeploy.

Sep 15, 2021
  17. Soporific liked Demigan's post in the thread Is there a policy in the NC faction that I'm unfamiliar with?.

Its always the same. If a VS player tries TR or NC, then obviously all those weapons and vehicles are superior! If a TR tries another...

Sep 15, 2021
  18. Soporific liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread Sept. 15, 2021 - A New Player Experience.

All PC servers will come down for the following update on Wednesday, September 15, at 6:00am PT (3:00pm CEST). Downtime for this update is...

Sep 15, 2021
  19. Soporific replied to the thread Into September.

Awesome! I'm just happy the game gets attention.

Sep 3, 2021
  20. Soporific liked Mithril's post in the thread Into September.

Oh, hello. Didn't see you there. Public Testing Next Week Toward the end of next week we'll be updating the Public Test Server with the...

Sep 3, 2021
  21. Soporific replied to the thread Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop.

I like the consistency of the colors, the guns, and maps, etc. I think that it's incredibly difficult to maintain a style across such a big...

Aug 21, 2021
  22. Soporific liked Mithril's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop.

Greetings, soldier! Welcome to our Developer Spotlight. Today’s spotlight is on Chris Bishop. Learn how Chris got started as an artist in...

Aug 21, 2021