Somentine's Recent Activity

1. Somentine replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

MAXes were only ever free during the Maximum Pressure event, which has been gone for a long time now. People still regularly pull MAX...

Jan 17, 2021 at 12:17 PM
  2. Somentine replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

Gotta disagree with this. The DPS and ease of use of max means that only the far above average 'veteran heavies' have the same...

Jan 15, 2021 at 3:32 PM
  3. Somentine replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

Give it up. Maxes, especially when supported, can still hold or take rooms that no veteran with the five years of experience your...

Jan 15, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  4. Somentine replied to the thread [Suggestion] REMOVE THE BASTION!.

No, it's garbage because you think infantry vs. vehicle balance isn't already lopsided. The very reason they had to basically wall-in...

Sep 18, 2020
  5. Somentine replied to the thread [Suggestion] REMOVE THE BASTION!.

Maybe when people actually cared about Bastions for the first few weeks after they were released. Now you have basically solo bastions...

Sep 17, 2020
  6. Somentine replied to the thread [Suggestion] REMOVE THE BASTION!.

In the very least, the Mauler Cannon should not exist. IMO, the Bastion should have been a more team-oriented vehicle - really hard to...

Sep 14, 2020
  7. Somentine replied to the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

You're oblivious. As much as most people on Emerald despise Fedx, they are good at what they do - weaponizing autism/cancer mechanics,...

Aug 20, 2020
  8. Somentine replied to the thread MAXes suck - buff them!.

lol no @ op

Aug 12, 2020
  9. Somentine liked Campagne's post in the thread Remove stealth.

But not if you only ADS. :p Regardless, it's a safer idea to only focus on looking for a cloaked enemy when the player is certain he's...

Aug 10, 2020
  10. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

lol that's my point as in my first post. Running around in a firefight looking for an infil is a bad idea, even with a flashlight....

Aug 9, 2020
  11. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

So let's get this straight, I can use the tool to a way better degree than you can, and i'm telling you (who can't) that it has issues...

Aug 9, 2020
  12. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

1. Yeah, the problem is that unless the infil is a potato, they are going to be lining up your head while you are still searching. .75...

Aug 9, 2020
  13. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

And I say it's that players like you, who aren't good at the game and undervalue strong tools/weapons because they can't use them...

Aug 9, 2020
  14. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

Post your character.

Aug 8, 2020
  15. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

1. You're going to be in the range where you don't want to be slowly moving and hipfire (even without laser) is going to be accurate....

Aug 8, 2020
  16. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

1. Moving doesn't save you from all damage. 2. Throwing knife, emp, lasher/thumper, or any AoE are the best ways to flush out infils,...

Aug 8, 2020
  17. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

1. No. The majority of situations where you want to be using a pistol are all close enough that you want to have two things: full...

Aug 8, 2020
  18. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

1. You shouldn't be ADSing the vast majority of your shots with a pistol. 2. Then it doesn't work, which means you now have a useless...

Aug 7, 2020
  19. Somentine replied to the thread Remove stealth.

Flashlight on sidearm is more for tracking down a stalker, that you know is there, with at least one other person. First, you nerf your...

Aug 7, 2020
  20. Somentine replied to the thread NS-30 Tranquility.

Tranq is A7, punisher is cert/db so not really much comparison for price, and they are also entirely different guns/roles. Tranq is...

Aug 1, 2020