RabidIBM's Recent Activity

1. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Overwatch type system for Planetside 2?.

This is reminding me of League of Legend's "Tribunal" system. That wasn't to do with cheaters, it was regarding flamers etc. but was a...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:10 PM
  2. RabidIBM liked CarlAdam's post in the thread [Suggestion] Overwatch type system for Planetside 2?.

CSGO has a system where reported players will be reviewed by experienced players and come up with a verdict, right now there is a guy on...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:07 PM
  3. RabidIBM replied to the thread Suicide bombers.

I love all the negative assumptions that came out, they're quite revealing. Anyways... Brutes359: No, I'm not saying "Light assault...

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:58 PM
  4. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread Suicide bombers.

The mine-detonation area on vehicle pads was added to stop people mining the pad and getting free kills when someone spawned. But they...

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:46 PM
  5. RabidIBM liked Liewec123's post in the thread Suicide bombers.

yep its pretty much just on the pad, and then your vehicle auto drives forwards for 2 miles XD

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM
  6. RabidIBM liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Suicide bombers.

There is such a zone. It just does not extend very far, so the initial inertia from spawning will carry you into places where mines can...

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:44 PM
  7. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Suicide bombers

I am able to do something that just feels unfair. We know those moments when a spawn camp is just getting set up. There will be MAX or...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 16, 2021 at 1:04 PM
  8. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Adjustments for Outfit Armory Orbital Strike.

^This. OS spam is a problem. It's a skilless anti-strategy easy button.

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  9. RabidIBM replied to the thread [BUG] Wooo, the Storm! Worst idea ever? Maybe....

Bump for the storm hate. While I had personally advocated for severe weather patterns to go through, I never intended for them to...

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:55 PM
  10. RabidIBM liked Scatterblak's post in the thread [BUG] Wooo, the Storm! Worst idea ever? Maybe....

*Who* thought this was a Good Idea™?? Same people who gave us the Lattice, forcing us into hamburger-hill grind fights and eliminating...

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:51 PM
  11. RabidIBM replied to the thread suggestion. silo towers.

I would say a re-balance of the towers would be required first, some are just straight up better than others. I would probably be against...

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  12. RabidIBM replied to the thread Contemplating a return... questions.

1. No point in starting over. You don't lose anything by keeping your old unlocks. 2. Some new gear has been added, a lot is the same....

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:46 PM
  13. RabidIBM replied to the thread Hoverboard, Zapfist, Gravitron.

It must live forever folks! UNLESS YOU GOT POWER!

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:33 PM
  14. RabidIBM liked ican'taim's post in the thread Hoverboard, Zapfist, Gravitron.

cool idea 10/10

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  15. RabidIBM liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Hoverboard, Zapfist, Gravitron.

[IMG]

16. RabidIBM liked FateJH's post in the thread Hoverboard, Zapfist, Gravitron.

Ironically, you wanted this thread to go away for good. Now it lives again. And we will all know.

17. RabidIBM liked Savadrin's post in the thread Hoverboard, Zapfist, Gravitron.

pretty sure nobody noticed it until you resurrected it after 7 years of silence. RIP.

18. RabidIBM replied to the thread Router in the warpgate.

I didn't even think of that, thanks. I'll keep it in mind next time.

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:31 PM
  19. RabidIBM replied to the thread sugestion silo access to platoon.

I would be extra happy with a list of tick boxes: Fireteam Squad Platoon Outfit Friends Public Have the default remain as it currently is...

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:30 PM
  20. RabidIBM liked nagibator's post in the thread sugestion silo access to platoon.

expand

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:26 PM
  21. RabidIBM replied to the thread Router in the warpgate.

I'm sure that is why the guy did it.

Jan 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM
  22. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Inconsisten merit award

I've noticed that I sometimes score merit and sometimes don't when capturing or defending bases. While I haven't figured out the pattern...

Jan 14, 2021 at 8:59 PM
  23. RabidIBM replied to the thread PSA: Routers in Trees.

So...you get really triggered by tree routers? What server and faction do you play? Asking for a friend.

Jan 14, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  24. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Router in the warpgate

Some things are disabled in the warpgate due to people using them to troll. The router needs to be added to this. I was playing on...

Jan 14, 2021 at 11:39 AM
  25. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Regarding Howler lasers

I've noticed lately that I kill base structures faster with an AP lightning than a Howler ant. This seems weird to me. AP lightning can...

Jan 14, 2021 at 10:22 AM
  26. RabidIBM replied to the thread Ruined.

I wouldn't over react to the removal of MAX charge. I liked it too, I miss it, but we move on. The fact that some of the kit got...

Jan 14, 2021 at 10:11 AM
  27. RabidIBM replied to the thread Vehicles redeploy me when I exit.

This bug cost me multiple vehicles today

Jan 13, 2021 at 9:08 PM
  28. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Game locked me out of the task manager

Games crash, it happens, but it should never override things like the task manager. I was driving a Lightning and attempted to open the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 13, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  29. RabidIBM liked iller's post in the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Nice try, but no one else is buying it. It's only you who thinks this way

Jan 12, 2021 at 5:46 PM
  30. RabidIBM replied to the thread Buffing AA.

I don't think the solution is to power up AA, as these would become the anti ground meta as well. Aircraft across the board have too much...

Jan 11, 2021
  31. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Had a silly thing yesterday. I was 15 minutes into making a PMB, the enemy attacked, I and some pubs held them off. Then an OS came down,...

Jan 11, 2021
  32. RabidIBM liked Liewec123's post in the thread Harassers should be be a fast moving tank.

I'm fine with them now that their cost matches their performance, It was ridiculous that they kept receiving buffs but their cost remained...

Jan 11, 2021
  33. RabidIBM replied to the thread Please game, stop trying to send me here!.

Instant action is also easily abused by zergfits. It really does need some re-work.

Jan 10, 2021
  34. RabidIBM liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Please game, stop trying to send me here!.

[IMG] Join Combat is very hit and miss. On the rarest of occasions it'll send me to a decently populated fight. Other times it'll send...

Jan 9, 2021
  35. RabidIBM replied to the thread Harassers should be be a fast moving tank.

The AP lightning needs to hit a harasser 4 times to kill it. With a basic reload speed of 3 seconds, that means 9 seconds to kill one....

Jan 9, 2021
  36. RabidIBM liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Harassers should be be a fast moving tank.

If I recall correctly, harassers used to be somewhat squishy. As they should be. I am not sure at what point they became a fast moving...

Jan 9, 2021
  37. RabidIBM replied to the thread How people r cheating in Planetside 2.

I wouldn't worry about the resource cost on this one, hand the accusation records off to a couple YouTubers, have them bring some outfit...

Jan 8, 2021
  38. RabidIBM replied to the thread How people r cheating in Planetside 2.

Yeah, the constant Q spot is easy to debunk, as many have pointed out the use limit. That said, there does seem to be a persistent...

Jan 7, 2021
  39. RabidIBM liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

So disliking concrete plants and swampy visuals makes one a bad player? Okay, swallowing that apple then, I guess.

Jan 7, 2021
  40. RabidIBM liked xMeserionx's post in the thread [Suggestion] Nerf Pocket Orbitals.

*When I'm talking about "Pocket Orbitals" I'm referring to Orbital Strikes produced via the War Assets screen.* Orbital Strikes have...

Jan 6, 2021
  41. RabidIBM replied to the thread Request for Saving Base Layouts.

I like the concept, and have a few things to pitch in of my own. I think you might be restricting the rate of set up a bit much. I can...

Jan 6, 2021
  42. RabidIBM liked Average Zombie's post in the thread Request for Saving Base Layouts.

You can get higher quality base layouts and functionality by allowing users to save the base layouts. Once a base is constructed allow the...

Jan 6, 2021
  43. RabidIBM replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Separates the "bad" players? Lol! No, I hate it because my tank takes collision damage from every pumpkin and rotten tree route, it takes...

Jan 6, 2021
  44. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Cortium spawns

This one is almost as useful as the ones that spawn 200m under ground. [IMG]

Jan 6, 2021
  45. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

I think my PL has an opinion

Let's see how long it takes for this post to get taken down :) [IMG]

Jan 5, 2021
  46. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ability to drop in construction items with new War Assets?.

What your are describing is how construction was initially. There were much higher construction costs, but very little upkeep. Once the...

Jan 4, 2021
  47. RabidIBM replied to the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

BUMP!

Jan 3, 2021
  48. RabidIBM liked CHINI's post in the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

When trying to construct with the construction system, for exaple a silo, I cannot deploy the constructable, as there is a no deploy zone,...

Jan 3, 2021
  49. RabidIBM liked NotziMad's post in the thread Score Bug?.

[IMG] https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428990295217295521/stats What could he possibly be doing to get that kind of score?

Jan 3, 2021
  50. RabidIBM liked VANULATION's post in the thread Glaive ips bugged.

it will build not compleetly u can pull the gun yes i did have an ai module it will fire at enemy bases less then 1000m i know my game...

Jan 3, 2021
  51. RabidIBM liked QuickSilver52's post in the thread VS Glaive IPC Spawns Without Turret - Nonfunctional.

After the most recent Auraxmas patch, the Glaive IPC is nonfunctional for the VS faction only. The turret is topless (just has the base)...

Jan 3, 2021
  52. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 13 Ymir.

A bit long, so it's nice you summarized it, perhaps put it at the start next time, but I like the fact you covered everything in nice...

Jan 3, 2021
  53. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Warp gage cortium.

Yeah, the people who build on the cortium drops are annoying, especially since they usually are just throwing a 35k in a silo to score it...

Jan 3, 2021
  54. RabidIBM liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Warp gage cortium.

i´d rather have them remove large and small cortiumnotes and just have the medium sized ones be permanently placed in strategic areas or...

Jan 3, 2021
  55. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ability to drop in construction items with new War Assets?.

There already are such features. Most buildings cost upkeep. If you don't feed the base it starves to death. At a certain point this...

Jan 3, 2021
  56. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

@JustGotSuspended I know you're just trolling at this point but I'm going to bite anyways. If 48-96 is an empty lane in your books, how...

Jan 3, 2021
  57. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

The problem with that would be players running low on nanites and quickly going to an underpopped fight to speed up their recharge. A...

Jan 3, 2021
  58. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

[IMG]

Jan 2, 2021
  59. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

Here's another example, nothing to do with a bio lab or TI alloys. I just logged into Emerald, why are the Terrans attacking Tawrich? The...

Jan 2, 2021
  60. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Warp gage cortium

The current system is awkward. There are a bunch of 6k drops in the warpgate area, but they are around the perimeter, have inconsistent...

Jan 2, 2021
  61. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ability to drop in construction items with new War Assets?.

I'd say that paying outfit resource for a fully loaded ant would probably be a better version of what they were trying to do by letting...

Jan 2, 2021
  62. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Map size vs Map population..

Still just as relevant as it was when originally posted. Additional points, the map needs to open in increments, and not go from one lane...

Jan 2, 2021
  63. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

When everyone has 30-something percent territory, we need every man because these things come down to the wire. And by the final 30...

Jan 2, 2021
  64. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

Dude, your lack of experience in actually playing alerts is showing. Before alerts and early in alerts outfits will consider their...

Jan 1, 2021
  65. RabidIBM liked Mikte's post in the thread [Suggestion] Adjustments for Outfit Armory Orbital Strike.

Below are some changes I would make to the Outfit Armory OS (not construction OS) based on my experiences base on both the receiving and...

Jan 1, 2021
  66. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 13 Ymir

Hello folks, I know it's been months, I even took a break in there and came back to a new Esamir. I understand that more changes are...

Jan 1, 2021
  67. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

Well, I can see that my thread about how to increase interest in alerts has turned into a gripe fest. The small, achievable things for...

Jan 1, 2021
  68. RabidIBM liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

Going by the numbers of the fresh PS2alerts data all NC/TR would need to do is to put up a modicum of resistance and VS would be...

Jan 1, 2021
  69. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Top 3 things that need to be reworked is PS2 because they are abused.

@JustGotSuspended The difference between bastion & colossus vs pocket OS is that the OS is a near instant hit with no counter. The machine...

Dec 31, 2020
  70. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Top 3 things that need to be reworked is PS2 because they are abused.

Cloak: The problem isn't the cloak itself, it's the road kill mechanics, and the durability of some of what should be light vehicles. An...

Dec 30, 2020
  71. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

pnkdth, I like the enthusiasm, but I see a couple problems. Rewards for playing with the same faction all the time would be effectively...

Dec 29, 2020
  72. RabidIBM replied to the thread OS.

^ Ladies and gentlemen, please do not feed the troll.

Dec 29, 2020
  73. RabidIBM liked Crash Bandicoot's post in the thread OS.

As mentioned before, simply removing the outfit OS would solve the issue of OS spamming. The construction base OS is fine.

Dec 29, 2020
  74. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

The issue with nanite reduction is that many players log off after the alert. For the most part, nanite discount rewards players who...

Dec 29, 2020
  75. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Regarding alert interest

I know that we're already waste deep in different game resources, but it's one idea I've come up with to incentivize interest in alerts....

Dec 28, 2020
  76. RabidIBM replied to the thread OS.

As the first reply, I feel like I'm in the trailer to a ****** sequel. *puts on sunglasses* "Here we go again!"

Dec 28, 2020
  77. RabidIBM liked Ahxily's post in the thread OS.

Remove.The.God.Damn.Pocket.OS 10+ on a single base. It's gotta go.

Dec 28, 2020
  78. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Esamir Balance.

Again, you're attempting to solve the symptoms, not the actual problem. On every continent, people would flock to bios. On every...

Dec 27, 2020
  79. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Thanks for the vid Trebb, in a horrible way I was laughing through that. It shows so much of what is wrong with the current build.

Dec 27, 2020
  80. RabidIBM liked Trebb's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

This sure looks like a few seconds of fun fighting, coupled with 10 minutes of OS spam crapping on the otherwise good fight [media]

Dec 27, 2020
  81. RabidIBM replied to the thread Esamir Balance.

Ok, guys, Esamir was NOT fine. It needed a revamp, but the revamp needed to be done by...how to put this?...somebody who understands the...

Dec 27, 2020
  82. RabidIBM replied to the thread sugestion ti alloys problem..

Agreed, T.I. Alloys was never meant to host the big fights. Also the Crown is very hard to get to from the north, making it unlikely to...

Dec 27, 2020
  83. RabidIBM liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread sugestion ti alloys problem..

Yup. In general I'd agree. TI is not suited for hosting the big fights, Crown is much better equipped.

Dec 27, 2020
  84. RabidIBM liked nagibator's post in the thread sugestion ti alloys problem..

when 1 team have allatum-ti alloys. 2 team have crown. 3 ceres, its ok. stupid battle starts when 3 team paint ceres- ti alloys, stupid...

Dec 27, 2020
  85. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Esamir Balance

I know that a bunch of this went out when the shattered warpgate update was released, but it needs to be talked about again. Initially the...

Dec 26, 2020
  86. RabidIBM replied to the thread Vanu and Terran against NC on PS4.

As Demigan said, every faction believes they are thr victim of a double teaming conspiracy. Every faction also believes the gear is...

Dec 25, 2020
  87. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Vanu and Terran against NC on PS4.

^^^^^^ I was also super disappointed that a majority of the new bases on esamir don't have a teleporter, which is kind of silly....

Dec 25, 2020
  88. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread Vanu and Terran against NC on PS4.

Everyone always assumes their faction is the one being double-teamed. If your faction has less players you often are double-teamed. The...

Dec 25, 2020
  89. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

Everyone dies so fast in this game? Are you kidding me? This game's troops have cartoonish survivability. Put any armour you want on a...

Dec 25, 2020
  90. RabidIBM liked Crash Bandicoot's post in the thread My Ode O De ANT, and a suggestion or two..

And then proceeds to crow about how good he is...

Dec 25, 2020
  91. RabidIBM liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread My Ode O De ANT, and a suggestion or two..

:);):D:(o_O:mad::confused::cool::p:oops::rolleyes: :eek: Y'know, I think he's right. Harassers are a lot easier to deal...

Dec 25, 2020
  92. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread My Ode O De ANT, and a suggestion or two..

You cant defend your ANT without using an invisibility crutch? And you say you are good...

Dec 25, 2020
  93. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Tactical Scan?.

That would definitely step on the infil players' toes, but it would probably be ok if it were brief. If it cost 10 green for a 15 second...

Dec 25, 2020
  94. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle QoL.

I personally would like a velocity increase as an alternative to reload speed. Let me fire fewer shots that fly straighter.

Dec 24, 2020
  95. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

Classic! Composite armor now gives a straight health improvement, it doesn't give bonusses to directional fire. Harassers are...

Dec 24, 2020
  96. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

As far as I am aware the only thing we proved was that you are an average/below average player at best who proclaims he's a gaming god....

Dec 24, 2020
  97. RabidIBM replied to the thread My Ode O De ANT, and a suggestion or two..

Did you really title your post as being about the ant so you could crow about the most OP vehicle in the game not actually being OP, you're...

Dec 24, 2020
  98. RabidIBM replied to the thread Sure PS2 has issues, but it's still fun..

I agree, and I don't think the people who criticize (and sometimes flame) it actually hate the game, if they did then they wouldn't put the...

Dec 24, 2020
  99. RabidIBM liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Sure PS2 has issues, but it's still fun..

I have played PS2 for a long time. Sure it has it's problems (nothing is perfect) but at the end of the day I enjoy it and since it is a...

Dec 24, 2020
  100. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Indar balance

I have noticed that the western front between the northern and western warpgates seems to consistently favor the northern warpgate. I...

Dec 23, 2020
  101. RabidIBM replied to the thread Just wanna tuck this here.

The thing is, these don't mean much if a large ratio of players aren't really playing the alert. If Connery NC even pay attention to the...

Dec 22, 2020
  102. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] A different way hives could be used

First off, because I can see people's veins popping already, yes, old hives were awful. They were so bad that getting rid of them improved...

Dec 22, 2020
  103. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

Honestly, I don't see heavy assault dominating the field. Other classes are getting plenty of damage done, meaning the heavy is not OP,...

Dec 22, 2020
  104. RabidIBM replied to the thread Dalton - ESF not onehit.

PS2's strike units are already too tanky. ESFs should be more fragile if anything, not tankier. I could say the same of all the other air...

Dec 22, 2020
  105. RabidIBM replied to the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

And...as if on cue:

Dec 21, 2020
  106. RabidIBM liked SawyerAnderson's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

I disagree it takes 4 shots from a AP gun to take out a harasser assuming they all hit and there's minimal to no repairs it should be...

Dec 21, 2020
  107. RabidIBM replied to the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

Most of what needs to be said has been, I'm mostly just bumping. I've posted before that each unit has a roll, some have striking power,...

Dec 21, 2020
  108. RabidIBM liked GenGrant's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

While I’m never a fan of nerfs, I feel like buggy’s need to be looked at. An open vehicle, that can do acrobatics, never flip over, have...

Dec 21, 2020
  109. RabidIBM liked Demigan's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

At some point the Harassers were pretty much at a perfect spot, only the extremely obviously much better performing Vulcan Harasser got any...

Dec 21, 2020
  110. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why are hundreds of people waiting to play?z.

Honestly, I think you guys are over reacting. If one faction is overpopped, just relog to a different faction. As for "they're using the...

Dec 21, 2020
  111. RabidIBM replied to the thread DBG VICIOUS NAME REMOVAL.

Wow, this after however many times it took The Wild Cards main platoon mass reporting "Ballsdeepina3yearold" and kicking him from platoon...

Dec 21, 2020
  112. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why are hundreds of people waiting to play?z.

There are two types of queues, max pop and faction balance. They couldn't have both been locked behind max pop as a third continent would...

Dec 19, 2020
  113. RabidIBM replied to the thread About SCUs.

Ok, a good point was made about bio labs. I've seen those hold out for utterly stupid amounts of time while encircled. So, in the current...

Dec 18, 2020
  114. RabidIBM replied to the thread About SCUs.

I hear where you're coming from, I've had a couple clutch saves that involved repairing or even saving the SCU, but I'd give it more of a...

Dec 18, 2020
  115. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread About SCUs.

50/50 I've had some insanely fun moments where I repped the SCU and surprise saved the fight, and I feel it adds an interesting...

Dec 18, 2020
  116. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

About SCUs

I feel that these aren't good for game play. I recognize that they are meant to be a strategic micro objective. However, having the...

Dec 17, 2020
  117. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Balance the amount of time each continent is open.

This is not entirely accurate. Yes, it is up to the players, however I can tell you that as a PL who is trying to trigger the alert on...

Dec 17, 2020
  118. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Balance the amount of time each continent is open

Today for example: 15 minutes to trigger the alert on Esamir 40ish minutes to trigger the alert on Indar 2 hours and counting on Hossin

Dec 16, 2020
  119. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Here a beam! There a beam! Everywhere a meme beam! Yeah, I had started a couple threads of my own on this topic, I'm cool with this...

Dec 15, 2020
  120. RabidIBM liked Pelojian's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

changing games shouldn't be a solution to a bad game design decision like outfit OS, before OS was tied to construction, now anyone and...

Dec 15, 2020
  121. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

yeah but that's like drawing the same sized no deploy zone circles on every base and calling it a day. In some scenarios it works, in...

Dec 15, 2020
  122. RabidIBM liked Tr34's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

I took this screenshot just now. It shows how bad the situation is :) [IMG]

Dec 15, 2020
  123. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Everywhere is a no-deploy zone

Sometimes, with no apparent cause, anywhere in game I attempt to build will block building placement because it is a no-deploy zone. The...

Dec 14, 2020
  124. RabidIBM replied to the thread scout (ground) vehicle.

I can fit a flash through doorways and chill with my crew while we do a point hold. Throw on being a medic to passively heal people, and...

Dec 14, 2020
  125. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

NSO Vehicle hot keys

The NSOs have the Javelin, but not an MBT. Rather than add the Javelin to the slot that is not occupied by an MBT, they added it between...

Dec 14, 2020
  126. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Let me deny buildings close to my silo

I would like to be able to flip through the menu on my silo and say what buildings are not allowed within my power range. I would always...

Dec 14, 2020
  127. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Is steel rain underpowered?

I very rarely see this used, and that's a shame. It's a cool concept, but between resource cost and weight, I just can't justify it. I...

Dec 13, 2020
  128. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make Elysium Spawn Tube Invulerable To Own Faction.

I've never had this problem, but I fully support the idea.

Dec 13, 2020
  129. RabidIBM liked CHINI's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make Elysium Spawn Tube Invulerable To Own Faction.

It happens periodically that some troll (of your own faction) spawns at your base and destroys the elysium spawn tube with almost no...

Dec 13, 2020
  130. RabidIBM replied to the thread Doubt..

I would like weather patterns that do somehow change the game play, but do not directly damage the players or their assets. Examples of...

Dec 13, 2020
  131. RabidIBM liked InexoraVC's post in the thread Doubt..

For those who fly clouds would add a new level of a2a fights.

Dec 13, 2020
  132. RabidIBM replied to the thread Request for Construction Module to Reduce Distant Damage.

Average Zombie, what server do you play on, I roll with construction a lot, maybe we could trade notes some time.

Dec 12, 2020
  133. RabidIBM liked Average Zombie's post in the thread Request for Construction Module to Reduce Distant Damage.

Zipr, I am talking about the degree of cheese the is in the range and the more I play with the construction system, the more I find there...

Dec 12, 2020
  134. RabidIBM replied to the thread Tech plant/Amp Station.

There is certainly a lot of unused potential around all the major facilities. I've suggested a couple ways each could be improved in other...

Dec 12, 2020
  135. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Can we make bases not terrible..

The cortium bombs are definitely the worst part. I can counter tanks, and will usually have to counter a second tank, then the guy is out...

Dec 11, 2020
  136. RabidIBM liked SawyerAnderson's post in the thread [Suggestion] Can we make bases not terrible..

Me and a few friends have done base building off and on but we got back into the game recently and decided to make bases when we don't feel...

Dec 11, 2020
  137. RabidIBM replied to the thread Request for Construction Module to Reduce Distant Damage.

Zipr, I have no idea what you are trying to say. I'm not making fun of it, I think English may not be your first language, but can you...

Dec 10, 2020
  138. RabidIBM replied to the thread Continent desgin and mid map blenders.

Ok, here's a thought. Some folks specifically seek out the 3 way fights, and there are both a new continent in development, as well as...

Dec 10, 2020
  139. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Coaxial kobalds for mbts.

@JustGotSuspended I have to give that idea a nope. The deci is free, so giving it 1HK on a 450 nanite asset would be utterly broken. I...

Dec 10, 2020
  140. RabidIBM replied to the thread Request for Construction Module to Reduce Distant Damage.

Hell no to the hack option. I already have to sweat from anything an infil might do to my base at any point in the next 20 minutes if I...

Dec 9, 2020
  141. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Coaxial kobalds for mbts.

What if instead of balancing this by giving infantry more AV, increase the nanite cost of the tank to balance it? More juice for more...

Dec 9, 2020
  142. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Continent desgin and mid map blenders

I have noticed that while mid map blenders do happen sometimes at The Ascent on Amerish, they are not nearly as common as T.I. Alloys on...

Dec 9, 2020
  143. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Coaxial kobalds for mbts.

I have thought that either coax or hull mounted MGs would be good, but there would then be a need for balance. Some other games with...

Dec 9, 2020
  144. RabidIBM replied to the thread Tie breaks.

The faction that most recently captured a base *used* to be the tie break. I have observed it not being the case, hence the question.

Dec 9, 2020
  145. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Battlerank increase in the future?.

Personally, I just play the game for the sake of playing the game. I don't care about battle rank. However, it wouldn't offend me if this...

Dec 8, 2020
  146. RabidIBM liked SkyxTecHD's post in the thread [Suggestion] Battlerank increase in the future?.

Sup! I thought about this for a bit now and in my opinion its time to increase the battleranks again. ASP got released almost 2 years ago...

Dec 8, 2020
  147. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Tie breaks

Sometimes the alert is a tie, I even had one yesterday on Connery that finished 33/33/33, and was awarded to the Vanu. What is not clear...

Dec 8, 2020
  148. RabidIBM liked Suien Reizo's post in the thread [BUG] We need new DEVs.

Basically Clint Eastwood talking to a chair all over again.

Dec 7, 2020
  149. RabidIBM liked VelmaBlackburn's post in the thread [BUG] We need new DEVs.

What am I reading?

Dec 7, 2020
  150. RabidIBM liked Zagareth's post in the thread [BUG] We need new DEVs.

People talking to themselves - pretty common and accepted these days. People talking to themselves in forums - uhm... weird :confused:

Dec 7, 2020
  151. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

False Hackusations

It makes it difficult to figure out who real cheaters are when there is a flood of false accusations from people who are just salty about...

Dec 7, 2020
  152. RabidIBM liked marcelomormaii's post in the thread Doubt..

Yeah exactly, purely visual, because we have sunny climates only present in the game.

Dec 6, 2020
  153. RabidIBM liked Liewec123's post in the thread Doubt..

if we did it'd probably be acid rain that hunts big fights and kills you in 5 drops XD but on a serious note, rain could be cool (aslong...

Dec 6, 2020
  154. RabidIBM liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Doubt..

The idea of an environmental element that interacts with players is on it's own I think a cool idea. A roving storm that just kills the...

Dec 6, 2020
  155. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Ok, if there are 3 to 4 constructed bases nearby resulting you you getting memed on, they I have to ask, why are there 3 to 4 enemy sand...

Dec 6, 2020
  156. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Holy **** Trebb, what server do you play on? I main on Connery, and it isn't that bad here. I know the mountain you are referring to, I...

Dec 6, 2020
  157. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Outfit OS balance

2 things: Reduce the holding limit from 2 to 1, it should be more of a commitment to use it. Using 1 of 2, no big deal. Using the only...

Dec 5, 2020
  158. RabidIBM replied to the thread Vehicles redeploy me when I exit.

Guess what?

Dec 4, 2020
  159. RabidIBM replied to the thread Outfit Resource Complaint.

Well, I've brought this up before, so I'll save myself the trouble of re-typing it:...

Dec 4, 2020
  160. RabidIBM replied to the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

Honestly, MBTs are weak in general. I do agree that the Magrider is currently the best, but even it isn't great. When I'm playing tank I...

Dec 4, 2020
  161. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Let engineers reboot things

I'm sure we've all been there, either you wanted to draw a vehicle, an aircraft, or use base turrets. You draw engineer because that just...

Dec 1, 2020
  162. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have more purple War Assets..

It's "appalling"? I think you're being a bit dramatic dude. The point of these is to be assets that players who are working as a team can...

Dec 1, 2020
  163. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have more purple War Assets..

I wouldn't say they are OP, they are center pieces for ops. They wreak havoc if uncountered, but fall easily if not supported. Last night...

Nov 30, 2020
  164. RabidIBM replied to the thread long time game problems.

While we're talking about fixing the cortium bomb, can it also not be free please? Yes, it costs merit...that resource that i spend on...

Nov 30, 2020
  165. RabidIBM replied to the thread Literally unplayable.

I don't think he's talking about the sort of crouching you would expect in any FPS. It is currently possible "crouch spam" faster than...

Nov 30, 2020
  166. RabidIBM replied to the thread What's the most effective way for one person to play PlanetSide?.

Not sure why you would be by yourself in PS2, but the most you can do to change the outcome of a fight by yourself comes down to spawn...

Nov 30, 2020
  167. RabidIBM replied to the thread Do you even lift?.

Wait, if a deployed sundy at the edge of a no-deploy zone were pushed into the no-deploy zone, would it remain deployed?

Nov 28, 2020
  168. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Do you even lift?

Because apparently an ant can lift a sunderer so hard is remains lifted. The NC had deployed a sundy at Berjess ahead of time while they...

Nov 27, 2020
  169. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

AV turret bug

This is the first time this has happened, so at first I laughed to off as a fluke, deleted my AV turret and made another, and it happened...

Nov 27, 2020
  170. RabidIBM replied to the thread The ANT's C barrier used to make it invincible.

I never actually used C barrier, so I hadn't noticed, but I'm not surprised by the nerf. You know those players with the attitude "If I...

Nov 27, 2020
  171. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Generator revamp.

I would include SCUs, but I might give them a faster reboot time. The point in general would be to give the players more decisions to...

Nov 27, 2020
  172. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Generator revamp

I have a couple issues with the way generators currently work in the game: -While they are meant to be micro objectives to be taken and...

Nov 26, 2020
  173. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts.

I wouldn't directly penalize the winners, I don't think that would be well received by the player base. If I were to penalize anyone in...

Nov 24, 2020
  174. RabidIBM replied to the thread Orbital strikes.........

@Ceasar_REDMIST Hell no, they were ours first! We builders have to work for them, and give careful consideration to when to use them, and...

Nov 24, 2020
  175. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why is unlimited mag turbo still in game?.

@Parsa You have to scroll down now. It isn't out of the game, just off screen. Seems reflective of construction in general...

Nov 24, 2020
  176. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts.

Another example from a different server, same problem, same proposed solution: [IMG]

Nov 23, 2020
  177. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why is unlimited mag turbo still in game?.

We honestly could make an extensive thread out of "bugs that aren't new".

Nov 23, 2020
  178. RabidIBM replied to the thread More than scrap metal....

Ain't Q.A. great!

Nov 23, 2020
  179. RabidIBM replied to the thread Orbital strikes.........

I think a lot of this could be fixed by adding a cool down to the use of each outfit asset. If any one outfit could not fire the OS more...

Nov 22, 2020
  180. RabidIBM replied to the thread I tried missions again....

Follow up, I did get it. Once Amerish opened up I cheesed a 1 minute base a couple times, then jumped in for the final 20 seconds of a...

Nov 21, 2020
  181. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

I tried missions again...

I decided to give this feature another go, given how much attention the devs put into it. "Ok, what's one that can't possibly suck?"...

Nov 21, 2020
  182. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Construction rings not displaying

It varies from character to character, but not all the rings on the ground display. I'm talking about the red rings for being too close to...

Nov 21, 2020
  183. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts.

Yeah, I remember those, but they were before there was even continent locking. They also were only 10%, so it wasn't amazing.

Nov 20, 2020
  184. RabidIBM liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread [Suggestion] A way to wrap up the NSO.

It has been suggested already and it is a good one. Since NSO have membership they receive DBG each month which they could invest in...

Nov 20, 2020
  185. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] A way to wrap up the NSO

This is based on the assumption that there is no intention to put any more significant development into the NSO, which based on what we've...

Nov 19, 2020
  186. RabidIBM liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread suggestion outfit resource downgrade.

What?

Nov 19, 2020
  187. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts

Many of the alerts aren't as fun as they should be because so many players don't really play it. 1 faction grows to be absurdly large and...

Nov 19, 2020
  188. RabidIBM replied to the thread suggestion silo faction share.

I think the default of 20k is acceptable, but I'd like to be given control again. If I hold Q on the console, it brings up the "change...

Nov 19, 2020
  189. RabidIBM replied to the thread [Suggestion] New membership perk.

I hear you on the daily chore of collecting the daily certs, those should show up because I bought membership. I'm alt tabbing back and...

Nov 18, 2020
  190. RabidIBM liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] New membership perk.

I think once you hit ASP 100 you should get a BR 50 w/certs on another faction. That's how you keep folks going...

Nov 18, 2020
  191. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] New membership perk

Ok, devs want to come up with more membership perks to sell memberships, and want to fix pop balance, and NSOs are a flop for a few...

Nov 17, 2020
  192. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

Just don't build near them? Oh, because this game's no build zones aren't already big enough? At the very least, if they must respawn,...

Nov 16, 2020
  193. RabidIBM liked Liewec123's post in the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

i've been meaning to set up a spawn tube by a derelict galaxy so i can skywhale all night for the cost of a spawn tube!

Nov 16, 2020
  194. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

[IMG]

Nov 15, 2020
  195. RabidIBM replied to the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

Oh whoops, wrong picture. That's embarrassing.

Nov 15, 2020
  196. RabidIBM posted a new thread.

Why do derelict vehicles respawn?

I thought he whole thing was that the nanite systems related to the vehicles went offline when the warpgate shattered, and that's why they...

Nov 15, 2020
  197. RabidIBM replied to the thread THE SHATTERED WARPGATE MYTHBUSTERS.

You are so right about them trying to avoid any serious rebalance. The fact that there are still a lot of harassers out there despite the...

Nov 14, 2020
  198. RabidIBM liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread THE SHATTERED WARPGATE MYTHBUSTERS.

In response to this I've decided to once again analyze why the shattered warpgate update sucks. Feel free to attack, add or whatever...

Nov 14, 2020