pnkdth's Recent Activity

1. pnkdth replied to the thread That OW issue doesn’t surprise me.

Every single second of me being in an outfit disproves this statement. The largest outfits probably has a lower level of organisation...

Mar 4, 2021
  2. pnkdth replied to the thread This time last year the game was getting ready to triple its population. Today all that pop is gone..

Even back in the day when the VS pop on Miller was down to 18% we still had lots of epic battles all over the place. Sure, it often...

Mar 3, 2021
  3. pnkdth liked Snow Sheltie's post in the thread This time last year the game was getting ready to triple its population. Today all that pop is gone..

Retired Bittervet here, I used to play this game. The last time I played was in 2018. What made me quit wasn't anything about a bad...

Mar 3, 2021
  4. pnkdth liked Demigan's post in the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

But this is exactly what is happening right now. At any point in time one faction is likely double-teamed, especially during alerts...

Feb 28, 2021
  5. pnkdth replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Yeah, that's the overall goal. Then make gradual revamps of bases so it becomes as fair as possible which when finished will also...

Feb 28, 2021
  6. pnkdth replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

I suppose if neither of the two factions even try to engage the 3rd, the 3rd will just win. There needs to be a winner and the main...

Feb 28, 2021
  7. pnkdth replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Crap, I wrote can instead of "can't." Each lane would be locked upon alert trigger, zerging would not make a difference since you'd...

Feb 27, 2021
  8. pnkdth replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Nothing is permanent (and you can go past/lose more than two bases forwards/backwards) so leaving a lane to zerg another means you'd...

Feb 27, 2021
  9. pnkdth replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

My solution would be revamp alerts to a Tug-of-War. Alert starts, each lane has one base. Each lane is won or lost if you can push...

Feb 26, 2021
  10. pnkdth replied to the thread OW "EARLY RETROSPECTIVE" makes me lose faith in this game's future.

Remove queues, remove population limits, and let live play become the sandbox it should be. Let the players balance the factions with their...

Feb 25, 2021
  11. pnkdth replied to the thread [Suggestion] Going prone? Do we want it or need it?.

I'm not inherently opposed to the idea buuuuut it is a new feature which has the potential to, in addition to taking up a lot of time to...

Feb 23, 2021
  12. pnkdth replied to the thread [Suggestion] GALAXY DEPLOYMENT: New era of sky bases.

Rather than assuming everything else has to be as-is and with more of a "yes, and..."-attitude I really like this idea as concept. For...

Feb 20, 2021
  13. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

LOL Jibba: Max stuff. Liewec: betelgeuse and max stuff. Jibba: you're hijacking my max thread. Liewec: Am not. Jibba: Are so. Csfvr:...

Feb 20, 2021
  14. pnkdth replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

I see we're also at a point where a new conspiracy emerges, the BG worshippers and the nefarious MLG agenda.

Feb 20, 2021
  15. pnkdth liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

Don't have it, genuinely can't be bothered trying for it. Your stereotype is in another castle. Do not confuse my answering another...

Feb 20, 2021
  16. pnkdth replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

I disagree with the comparison. If that were the case they are absurdly overpowered in CQC since they, 1) have the best KDR (2.36...

Feb 18, 2021
  17. pnkdth replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

The Mattock isn't a sidearm and even if we grant everything you say here the NC MAX is *still* performing better than both the VS and...

Feb 17, 2021
  18. pnkdth replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

I was monitoring the data on voidwell and the Mattocks were over-performing by a lot....

Feb 17, 2021
  19. pnkdth replied to the thread False Hackusations.

Take a few steps back and what you're claiming is that all these outfits and SOE to RPG have managed to keep this conspiracy under...

Feb 16, 2021
  20. pnkdth liked Demigan's post in the thread False Hackusations.

Actually they do. But sure I'll drop it. I can't speak for others, but I used it as evidence that the guy should be more...

Feb 16, 2021
  21. pnkdth liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread False Hackusations.

Seeing the kill from the killers perspective would likely help - since your perspective and theirs often differ due to client side....

Feb 16, 2021
  22. pnkdth replied to the thread False Hackusations.

It is has been mentioned before but apparently this ruins the game for people who flank (and camp strange positions). Which is kind...

Feb 16, 2021
  23. pnkdth liked OldSchoolD's post in the thread False Hackusations.

No, like it's implemented in other games, where you go back to about 2 seconds before the player killed you, always seeing the action...

Feb 16, 2021
  24. pnkdth replied to the thread [Suggestion] Please rename the Harasser..

Honestly thought this was going to be about the harasser being too tough. Hecking bamboozled.

Feb 16, 2021
  25. pnkdth liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Please rename the Harasser..

This is one of the biggest problems with all people trying to solve things like homofobia, misogony, racism etc. They try to forbid words....

Feb 16, 2021
  26. pnkdth liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove Orbital Strike costing PURPLE resources..

No. You may enjoy constant OS spam but the majority of players do not. Unlike a construction base which at least has a counter, you can't...

Feb 15, 2021
  27. pnkdth liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove Orbital Strike costing PURPLE resources..

tell that to the guys on the recieving end ... i don´t mind a OS every once in a while but 5 in a row is R E D I C U L O U S

Feb 15, 2021
  28. pnkdth replied to the thread False Hackusations.

I went looking for them threads and found Wrel active almost all of them trying to figure it out (with Drew looking over his...

Feb 14, 2021
  29. pnkdth replied to the thread False Hackusations.

If you want to reach a middle ground then I recommend dropping massively passive aggressive terms like "cheater apologist." No one...

Feb 14, 2021
  30. pnkdth liked RabidIBM's post in the thread False Hackusations.

It makes it difficult to figure out who real cheaters are when there is a flood of false accusations from people who are just salty about...

Feb 12, 2021
  31. pnkdth liked Bonemiser's post in the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

Messed with Mattock, Mercy and Blueshift in VR Training. At first I was bugged by it, but in terms of output they all get essentially the...

Feb 11, 2021
  32. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

Calm down. It is day 1. Lots of people, myself included, switched over to our NC toons for a bit to try the Max out. Servers are...

Feb 10, 2021
  33. pnkdth replied to the thread [Suggestion] NC Maxes are too OP now.

Give it a little while and collect data before jumping to conclusions. It has been pretty meh for awhile now and we're probably also seeing...

Feb 9, 2021
  34. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Um, yes they kinda are. Watch, go post some stats from Xoniq or Zyros or some crap. Watch everyone froth. "nobody can be that good...

Feb 8, 2021
  35. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Not to mention the contempt for anyone who tries at anything. They're called "tryhards" or "elitfits" or something equally scornful...

Feb 8, 2021
  36. pnkdth liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toxic Behavior.

So, did I get this right. You dislike LGBT+ streamers for no apparent reason. You want to support fbmarder, the streamer with the...

Feb 8, 2021
  37. pnkdth liked DarkQuark's post in the thread [Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video..

I am a huge fan of sarcasm. Especially when coupled with great timing. But you just waste it here because NO ONE ever said that.

Feb 5, 2021
  38. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

The mere fact that this whole thread has deteriorated into a discussion of cheating supports the point Cyrious was making. This was a...

Feb 4, 2021
  39. pnkdth liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

yeah people with 0 understanding of how the game works start inventing their rules of how legit players or cheaters should behave....

Feb 4, 2021
  40. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

This is just sad to see + some of those comments in those videos makes me cringe. These players are beyond help. I don't know...

Feb 4, 2021
  41. pnkdth liked JobiWan's post in the thread Thoughts on tea-bagging/v5?.

I find it childish, offensive and obnoxious. Except when I do it, then it's hilarious.

Feb 4, 2021
  42. pnkdth liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

That is exactly backwards. Barring the blatantly obvious hacks which are outside the scope of this discussion, becoming a better player...

Feb 4, 2021
  43. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

In your view everyone is a cheater until proven otherwise. An accusation is enough. In fact, I think you're a cheater because you're...

Feb 3, 2021
  44. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Claims to be able spot cheats miles away. Posts a video of a dude sharing a bug (it is in the hecking title, man). :D Also,...

Feb 3, 2021
  45. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Yes dude, the PS4 version has this an some max related exploit that folks have been using. Both the video and the reddit post are 6...

Feb 3, 2021
  46. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Hunt them down for sure. It's been my experience that DBG will ban folks if you give them video proof. I've done this myself and seen...

Feb 3, 2021
  47. pnkdth replied to the thread New Map.

Yeah, instead of working on a new map I rather see a more condensed version of the ones we have. I don't mean smushing them together...

Feb 3, 2021
  48. pnkdth liked Demigan's post in the thread New Map.

This game would be massively hurt by adding a new map. All it does is take away developer resources for a map that will be interesting...

Feb 3, 2021
  49. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

It would result in player who first try and figure and learn the game rather assume cheats. Excuses, e.g. that player is cheating, is...

Feb 3, 2021
  50. pnkdth replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

I wish the infiltrator would have their recon devices be stuck to them, e.g. you switch to you recon device and fire off a pulse and...

Feb 2, 2021
  51. pnkdth liked Thalestr's post in the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

I think there are far more creative ways you could approach this particular issue. I'll rattle off a couple off the top of my head: - Buff...

Feb 1, 2021
  52. pnkdth replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

Yes, I can see that, that's the main reason I want to limit the 1v1 capabilities without destroying the class by over-nerfing it....

Feb 1, 2021
  53. pnkdth replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

As a designer, user experience always matters, I just want to distinguish from performance versus experience. In this case you're...

Feb 1, 2021
  54. pnkdth liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

That's because of sniper rifles not cloak. Most people snipe from a safe distance so they die less and kill more people simply by being...

Feb 1, 2021
  55. pnkdth replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

I'm calculating the frequency of kills since the argument is, 1) infils are everywhere, 2) I'm getting killed constantly by infils....

Feb 1, 2021
  56. pnkdth replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

Infiltrators are getting a similar amount of kills to LAs, about half as many as HAs. It is therefore unlikely that you're constantly...

Jan 31, 2021
  57. pnkdth replied to the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

Cats and dogs living together! MASS HYSTERIA!

Jan 29, 2021
  58. pnkdth liked Liewec123's post in the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

i know right? whats going on! i'm actually hopeful for the future of PS2! XD i also typed the words "well done wrel" haha :eek:

Jan 29, 2021
  59. pnkdth replied to the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

Reducing OS spam and giving the NC MAX much needed love. If this is a sign of times to come colour me hecking intrigued!

Jan 29, 2021
  60. pnkdth replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

You can get quite a lot of work done with just the basics, i.e. make sure you have a decent team composition and ensure everyone...

Jan 27, 2021
  61. pnkdth liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

If there is proof, send it to DBG. Otherwise it's just unproven accusations and those harm the game. Nobody is saying don't discuss...

Jan 27, 2021