Pikachu's Recent Activity

1. Pikachu replied to the thread Any plans for scenery changes?.

I really doubt anyone cares much for scenery. Time ago I posted a comparison picture of how lighting, fog and sky has changed and people...

Jun 24, 2020
  2. Pikachu liked Goodkat's post in the thread [Vehicle] Is now a good time to talk G2A weapons?.

A great start was be to take my skyguard and straighten those barrels. Why do my shots scatter over a football field sized area at any kind...

Jun 19, 2020
  3. Pikachu replied to the thread [Vehicle] Is now a good time to talk G2A weapons?.

Something like this? [IMG] Something like this. [IMG]

Jun 11, 2020
  4. Pikachu liked Liewec123's post in the thread Racial bias in the characther creation screen.

[IMG] screw it...i'm moving to Pluto.

Jun 10, 2020
  5. Pikachu replied to the thread DA LEAD BELCHAS [ORKS] FROM EMERALD!.

Wake up boyz. It's time for fightin'!

Jun 10, 2020
  6. Pikachu liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Hard light armor for Vanu should be purple.

i think it uses the alt colour, because yellow is the alt colour of NC (blue is primary) and teal is the alt colour for VS (purple is...

May 27, 2020
  7. Pikachu replied to the thread What happens to render distance when you "zoom"..

It's strange that zooming changes the colour of the sky. The sky is a hollow sphere that is fixed to your camera. The radius of the sky...

May 26, 2020
  8. Pikachu replied to the thread What happens to render distance when you "zoom"..

Zooming means reducing the angle of your field of view. Making things bigger within your field of view. It's like stretching the photo...

May 26, 2020
  9. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Unreal Engine 5?.

I remember long ago someone suggested changing to CryEngine.

May 17, 2020
  10. Pikachu liked TrojonKing 1st's post in the thread [Suggestion] Unreal Engine 5?.

Would it be possible for Planetside to finally catch up to the modern times by upgrading its gaming engine? As stated above NO they...

May 17, 2020
  11. Pikachu liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Unreal Engine 5?.

short answer, no .. a game is build on one existing engine (or people create their own inhouseengine), using a different engine you...

May 17, 2020
  12. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

And War Thunder vibes with those long ranges suggested.

May 10, 2020
  13. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple ideas to fix Air gameplay.

Planetman with AA missile launcher.

May 9, 2020
  14. Pikachu liked Werkitten's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

There is one problem with this huge list of offers. In fact, you are offering to make a new game with a completely different gameplay. In...

May 9, 2020
  15. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

By seeing you mean spotting right? Not invisible infantry.

May 8, 2020
  16. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

This is not suggesting. This is idea venting. ;)

May 8, 2020
  17. Pikachu replied to the thread NS colossus.....

Everyone screamed for the devs to hire wrel and now you all complain about him being there. Everyone screamed for the bastion to be...

May 2, 2020
  18. Pikachu replied to the thread NS colossus.....

Hey stop making me wish for a good Warhammer 40000 combined arms game. :mad:

Apr 30, 2020
  19. Pikachu liked Werkitten's post in the thread NS colossus.....

Since the hatch is positioned this way, can we expect its cannon to use soldiers as projectiles?

Apr 30, 2020
  20. Pikachu replied to the thread NS colossus.....

Upgraded vanguard. :D Looks like the gunner hatch goes directly into the gun breech. I made the other faction's versions. [IMG]

Apr 30, 2020
  21. Pikachu replied to the thread Everything is nerfed. Why was the vehicle gameplay ruined?.

This part reminds me of Cyrious video where he argues for the exact opposite. He thinks ESF should be forced to specialize more. [media]

Apr 20, 2020
  22. Pikachu liked strove's post in the thread [Suggestion] NEW Skill. Strategy.

I was going to say, thats literally the engineer turret and reserve hardlight barrier loadout

Apr 15, 2020
  23. Pikachu liked NotziMad's post in the thread Best game of it's genre but...

I think, it's actually the only one of its genre, or at least has been for many years ;)

Apr 9, 2020
  24. Pikachu liked Campagne's post in the thread Sub Forums for Construction/Ground/Air vehicle discussions.

There actually used to be a vehicle subforum, but like the PS4 subforum is was removed/merged into general gameplay discussion....

Mar 30, 2020
  25. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back Dark nights bump.

Very few people like nights that are dark or landscapes that look alien. Most people just want sunshine Earth on desert or in a city.

Mar 30, 2020
  26. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back Dark nights bump.

This. Skyfile of Amerish before and after the revamp. [IMG]

Mar 28, 2020
  27. Pikachu replied to the thread so and what about the mechs/walkers?.

People love suggesting more powerful things to games. Some people even suggest naval warfare with battleships.

Mar 25, 2020
  28. Pikachu replied to the thread Do sunderers need a buff?.

And unfold 2 halberds.

Mar 22, 2020
  29. Pikachu liked LodeTria's post in the thread Do sunderers need a buff?.

Immunity to C4 & tank mines when deployed. Increase resist against infantry heavy assault rockets by 50% when deployed.

Mar 22, 2020
  30. Pikachu replied to the thread Lag lag lag lag LAG !!!.

I got 30000 server latency today. Connection good. What is this.

Mar 22, 2020
  31. Pikachu liked SarahM's post in the thread center fixation.

"all roads lead to the crown"

Mar 22, 2020
  32. Pikachu replied to the thread The Stronghold ? Feldspar Canyon ?.

What about Peris Amp station?

Mar 18, 2020
  33. Pikachu liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread This game rubber bands entirely too much.

Mate, what on Earth are you even talking about?

Mar 14, 2020
  34. Pikachu liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread This game rubber bands entirely too much.

... what the heck are you talking about?

Mar 14, 2020
  35. Pikachu liked blackboemmel's post in the thread I think it’s time....a talk about launchers.

My definition of "Pay 2 Win" is something like: The most powerful/better equipment is only available for cash. You are talking about...

Mar 13, 2020
  36. Pikachu replied to the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

I wonder if people would prefer the game to have all missile launchers fire laser guided dual purpose missiles and all fast firing guns...

Mar 12, 2020
  37. Pikachu liked DrPapaPenguin's post in the thread When you finally take The Crown....

... Only to hear the Spandex Squad and Commies in TI Alloys. [media]

Mar 12, 2020
  38. Pikachu replied to the thread Is Oshur still coming?.

Oshur is put on indefinite hold according to Wrel. [media] 43:09

Mar 12, 2020
  39. Pikachu liked Eternaloptimist's post in the thread Tomorrow's the big day !.

There is only one Eternal Optimist! I should be back in the game soon now that the country I've moved to is finally getting fibre...

Mar 11, 2020
  40. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX HEIGHT LIBERATORS.

Makes me think of this. :D 9K330 Tor. [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 10, 2020
  41. Pikachu replied to the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

Which is an annoying design choice to sell more guns. AA guns could be given a cert that could be that allows them to switch to armor...

Mar 4, 2020
  42. Pikachu replied to the thread Battles on more territories.

I wish others would draw their own heat maps. :D I try to make one for Esamir. I haven't played in years. [IMG]

Mar 4, 2020
  43. Pikachu replied to the thread Battles on more territories.

What you no like having fights focused on the same bases over and over? [IMG]

Feb 29, 2020
  44. Pikachu liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (People want to go on the Moving Ship; Make it Happen).

I think you're mixing up your titles here. BF1942 had ships landing craft which operated in a manner similar to that which you are...

Feb 19, 2020
  45. Pikachu liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (People want to go on the Moving Ship; Make it Happen).

This is the reason this should have remained unsaid.

Feb 19, 2020
  46. Pikachu replied to the thread Is Oshur still coming?.

Do they call the new space continent thing Desolation? Anyway Ascension and Desolation were the planned names for the 2 other battle...

Feb 19, 2020
  47. Pikachu replied to the thread Is Oshur still coming?.

Like they did with Searhus, Nexus, Desolation, Ascension, ES buggies and ES tank turrets.

Feb 19, 2020
  48. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Latin America Server? :( :( :(.

Because not enough players duh.

Feb 8, 2020
  49. Pikachu replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

About these exotic map designs, I have a pet theory that people don't know what they want with map design. They think they like special...

Feb 7, 2020
  50. Pikachu liked PlanetBound's post in the thread Now Maintenance.

The duration of the downtime is usually stated in hours with an hour defined as 180 minutes.

Feb 7, 2020
  51. Pikachu replied to the thread [suggestions].

Your monitor must be wierd. o_O PS2 nights never get darker than dusk.

Feb 1, 2020
  52. Pikachu replied to the thread [suggestions].

You should try night battles in War Thunder. :D They can be very dark depending on level of clouds and lunar phase. Winter battles with...

Feb 1, 2020
  53. Pikachu liked ColonelChingles's post in the thread [Vehicle] Planetside Vehicles and their IRL Counterparts.

This is not a thread meant for trying to make PS2 more or less than real life. Heck, this isn't a thread meant to change the game at all....

Jan 28, 2020
  54. Pikachu liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

What? :confused:

Jan 26, 2020
  55. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] JetPacks for MAX.

It was tested when the devs worked on the first MAX update tht arrived in spring 2013 and it turned out overpowered.

Jan 25, 2020
  56. Pikachu replied to the thread Vehicle combat is very boring and unenjoyable..

Karloo admit you wish PS2 was closer to War Thunder were a side shot will either kill you or cripple you enough to grant the enemy victory....

Jan 24, 2020
  57. Pikachu replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

I prefer old pre-release Hossin which was green. Green tinted sunlight that is. [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 24, 2020
  58. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Ideas for Planetside 3).

Yet another PS3 thread, anyway I'll throw my wish into the well. Real time atmospheric scattering. This is so beautiful it must be added...

Jan 23, 2020
  59. Pikachu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Faction Identity.

Random picture I found. [IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  60. Pikachu liked Demigan's post in the thread [Guide] Chingles' Lightning Guide.

Pretty good.

Jan 20, 2020
  61. Pikachu replied to the thread My impressions after returning.

I think this video by Cyrious explains it. PS2 was on 3rd place in dev priorities. H1Z1 first, then PSA then PS2. [media]

Jan 19, 2020
  62. Pikachu liked NCLH's post in the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

Best signature is yours. https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-9289d5-1579265462.gif.html

Jan 17, 2020
  63. Pikachu replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

And I'm curious if there's any game that has successful combined arms. :D In War Thunder people hate that airplanes and helicopters are...

Jan 17, 2020
  64. Pikachu replied to the thread Shadow graphics option needed - only disable player made shadows and not environment.

One time it was actually to my slight benefit to have shadows on because I once saw the shadow of a guy before he had revealed himself to...

Jan 13, 2020