oOHansOo's Recent Activity

1. oOHansOo replied to the thread The Jockey Implant Needs a Buff.

That won't work. Jockey is only active, while you're sitting in an open vehicle seat yourself. Equiping Jockey as a pilot won't do...

Jan 18, 2020
  2. oOHansOo replied to the thread Dear DBG, you're never going to nerf the Libs back are you? (air to ground). Well that's dumb..

It was even worse in ye olden days, when the dalton had a 5 meter AoE and the damage to oneshot infantry inside that AoE. Good times...

Jan 17, 2020
  3. oOHansOo replied to the thread Does Jockey Stack With Itself?.

I think the only way to test is to have multiple people with maxed out jockey sitting in a valk. But i don't think you will find a lot of...

Jan 17, 2020
  4. oOHansOo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff The Archer.

Back to the original question. The Archer: How to buff it without making it an all end, kill everything weapon. I also would like to use it...

Dec 7, 2019
  5. oOHansOo replied to the thread [BUG] Pumpkin giving out the same cosmetics multible times..

I just checked it out, it is not an UI bug. When you destroy a pumpkin and get a duplicate facepaint bundle, that's it, nothing gained...

Oct 20, 2019
  6. oOHansOo replied to the thread [BUG] Pumpkin giving out the same cosmetics multible times..

Well, you can also get 50cert packs from popping pumpkins. I'd much prefer that over duplicate facepaint bundles ^^

Oct 20, 2019
  7. oOHansOo posted a new thread.

[BUG] Pumpkin giving out the same cosmetics multible times.

I've gotten the clown facepaint about 10 times now, the franky facepaint 5 times and the skull facepaint 4 times. It isn't a big complaint,...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Oct 20, 2019