oOHansOo's Recent Activity

1. oOHansOo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

The "Sweeper HUD" implant has a rangefinder built in. Look at the ground and you will see how far you are away from it.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  2. oOHansOo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

Lockdown is absolutely great for AA duty, but you need to know one little thing: You can keep shooting during the "locking" and...

Mar 20, 2024
  3. oOHansOo replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Okay, listen Planetside team. I'm trying to be patient here, but i can't log into my Cobalt and Miller characters for weeks now. I paid...

Jan 15, 2024
  4. oOHansOo posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] One more change for the new Sunderer.

While all the new changes for the good old Sunderer sound interesting so far, there is one base problem, that isn't addressed. Driving the...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 23, 2023
  5. oOHansOo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sunderer Cargo - deployable jump pad.

I don't think this is a good idea. I will make Base design utter useless. Walls no longer matter. Undernumbered defenders can't create...

Dec 23, 2023
  6. oOHansOo replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

It's not my connection. I have a glass fiber cable. Also, the connection to the Emerald server, which is on the OTHER SIDE of the planet is...

Oct 28, 2023
  7. oOHansOo replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

I usually log in between somewhere between 18.30 and 22.00. Timezone is CEST (UTC+2). But the connection seems to be always rather poor,...

Oct 26, 2023