Nighda Venesis's Recent Activity

1. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread Sept. 23, 2022 - PTS Update.

I am not one to believe that construction was ever a good addition to the game in its original or current state, and was personally...

Sep 24, 2022
  2. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread Server Disconnect Issue.

This update seems to have fixed it for me. I played for 2h40min and not one single kick.

Aug 10, 2022
  3. Nighda Venesis liked Mithril's post in the thread Server Disconnect Issue.

Thank you everyone, we are taking a look into this issue.

Aug 8, 2022
  4. Nighda Venesis posted a new thread.

Server Disconnect Issue

I believe this started yesterday for me. I was playing as usual when I was suddenly kicked from the server (Cobalt) on a continent I can't...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 5, 2022
  5. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread July 08, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round Two).

Overall the changes with this build are all good, though I do find it strange that the amount of seaposts by each flotilla is inconsistent....

Jul 9, 2022
  6. Nighda Venesis liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread July 08, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round Two).

Hey everyone. Test server has been updated with the following changes, and will be coming up in time for the 4pm PT playtest today. The...

Jul 9, 2022
  7. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread June 30, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round One mulligan).

The bit about situational awareness likely has to do with the very sub par audio underwater.

Jul 2, 2022
  8. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread June 30, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round One mulligan).

Just got off from the second playtest (I wasn't around for the first so I don't know how that testing went), and I have mostly negative...

Jul 2, 2022
  9. Nighda Venesis liked AntDX316's post in the thread June 30, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round One mulligan).

VR Training needs to have a water section so people can test the new water equipment, water guns, and how stuff performs underwater.

Jul 2, 2022
  10. Nighda Venesis liked synkrotron's post in the thread A Big Reason New Players Quit.

way back when, a group of lads who I used to play Gran Tursimo with pestered me to join them playing Battlefield 3 I died 100 times...

Jul 2, 2022
  11. Nighda Venesis posted a new thread.

A Big Reason New Players Quit

Over the years many things have been done to increase new player retention, whether it be creating official and community guides, improving...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 19, 2022
  12. Nighda Venesis liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] New lattices are nice.

I like the changes to the lattices. That is all. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2022
  13. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread New Menu Feedback.

With what's been changed on PTS I can say that I believe this menu is now a funcitonal improvement over the previous one in every respect....

May 14, 2022
  14. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread New Menu Feedback.

Second PTS Iteration: Top Left: The addition of directive points is good. I would also hope that the metric no longer counts points from...

Apr 29, 2022
  15. Nighda Venesis posted a new thread.

New Menu Feedback

General Aesthetic: I really like how there is more color neutrality while keeping the planetside look with the sparkly blue nanite dots....

Forum: Test Server: Discussion

Apr 14, 2022
  16. Nighda Venesis replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let ASP100s Reach BR120 If They Skipped.

Bumping this thread since I have now reached ASP2 100.

Apr 10, 2022