NeonSonic's Recent Activity

1. NeonSonic replied to the thread A.S.P. Recert in the future? [Devs plz read].

OK I see it's available for daybreak cash and 5000 certs and I tried it out and it worked. However it said it's expiring in 6 days and...

Apr 10, 2020
  2. NeonSonic liked Scrundle's post in the thread A.S.P. Recert in the future? [Devs plz read].

You can purchase an ASP reset token now in the in-game store, which pretty much guarantees that it's never going to be a free, timer-based...

Apr 10, 2020
  3. NeonSonic replied to the thread [Suggestion] Equip Three Implants ?.

ah really? lolz well, its pretty effective for me. ive been using it for a long time the benefits really shine since i usually carry c4...

Apr 10, 2020
  4. NeonSonic replied to the thread [Suggestion] Equip Three Implants ?.

Which combinations do you mean would make them overpowered? Way I see it this game is straight up FPS even more so than PlanetSide 1 its...

Apr 10, 2020
  5. NeonSonic replied to the thread so and what about the mechs/walkers?.

If devs can balance em this time, sure. In PlanetSide 1 when they were first released it was horrible imbalance and everyone was using...

Apr 10, 2020
  6. NeonSonic replied to the thread A.S.P. Recert in the future? [Devs plz read].

oh really i had no idea thx for the info! when emerald server comes back up, i will check it out.

Apr 10, 2020
  7. NeonSonic replied to the thread [Suggestion] Equip Three Implants ?.

they had 3 implants in planetside 1. planetside 2 would be fine as well. i agree. they should just tack it on there.

Apr 10, 2020
  8. NeonSonic replied to the thread A.S.P. Recert in the future? [Devs plz read].

OK DX11 and NS Ops are in, any chance this can get in. I mean, it can work like maybe u can reset your points every 1 hour. Easy. just code...

Apr 9, 2020
  9. NeonSonic replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Do they send hate /tells too? if so that definetely would add to the annoying factor. But with that u could add them to your ignore...

Feb 4, 2020
  10. NeonSonic replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

DONT QUIT. Turn around and Vore their AZZ. Basically when u kill them just swollow your pride and say u ate them and wait for the next...

Feb 3, 2020
  11. NeonSonic replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

I personally never teabag and i just kill my opponents i take it you are a real female in the game? so i understand it can be annoying...

Feb 3, 2020