Money's Recent Activity

1. Money replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Sell orbitals to the general public for $100 each. It would solve all of Daybreak's money issues. If you can sell old sound files/bad...

Dec 11, 2020
  2. Money replied to the thread HOW TO FIX G15 ERROR?!.

i'm getting it too. No work around that I'm aware of yet

Dec 6, 2020
  3. Money liked Campagne's post in the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

According to Dasanfall, the NC's most-used AV topgun is the Halberd. So, yeah.

Aug 1, 2020
  4. Money replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

Need I say more!

Jul 31, 2020
  5. Money replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

they aren't picking the Vulcan to use because it looks cool ffs! But my mother taught me to never argue with crazy people!

Jul 31, 2020
  6. Money liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

What, you've got so little that you are already trying to discredit me instead of trying to come up with some factual data to prove your...

Jul 31, 2020
  7. Money liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

Ah yes and the Gauss SAW at full auto will also have 100% accuracy with just headshots within its minimum damage range all the time! Who...

Jul 31, 2020
  8. Money replied to the thread Weapons lock is out of control..

I have only got weapons locked maybe 5-6 times in my Planetside adventures, but 90% come from the Mana Turrets. They are magnets for NC to...

Jul 31, 2020
  9. Money replied to the thread [Suggestion] Faster cruising speed for ESF's.

just remove the ability for an ground pounding ESF to attack aircraft. They could choose ground AI ordinance or AA ordinance. If they...

Jul 31, 2020
  10. Money replied to the thread [Suggestion] Reduce te number of continents to 2.

factorio blueprint mode!

Jul 31, 2020
  11. Money replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow LAs to equip AP mines.

I remember in beta or shortly after launch when Infils got shotguns. Good Times!

Jul 31, 2020
  12. Money replied to the thread NS-30 Tranquility.

I spent a couple days on it. It's very unpowered and the slow doesn't last long enough to make it fun to use

Jul 31, 2020