Mithril's Recent Activity

1. Mithril replied to the thread Daily crashes to desktop or gamefreezes from Koltyr.

Thanks for the updates. Let's dig further. Speaking on the crashes when explosions occur, if you can let me know which kind of explosion...

Oct 14, 2021 at 10:27 AM
  2. Mithril replied to the thread Air Superiority no counting.

Thank you, this report has been forwarded to the team. I'll update you with any further updates as they arrive. UPDATE: There is a...

Oct 14, 2021 at 10:10 AM
  3. Mithril liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Daily crashes to desktop or gamefreezes from Koltyr.

It only seems to happen only on Koltyr. I upgraded to a 240 hz monitor, no longer at 144 hz. I’ll keep a steady eye on it and /bug when...

Oct 14, 2021 at 10:05 AM
  4. Mithril liked Condude's post in the thread Daily crashes to desktop or gamefreezes from Koltyr.

@Mithril - The crashes typically happen in big battles, making loud explosions a possible component. While playing, I've been keeping track...

Oct 14, 2021 at 10:05 AM
  5. Mithril replied to the thread Daily crashes to desktop or gamefreezes from Koltyr.

Greetings folks, if you can reproduce any of these crashes, please report back how you were able to do so. I understand OneShadowWarrior...

Oct 13, 2021 at 3:16 PM
  6. Mithril liked Nobodytoyou's post in the thread Game crashes without notification just before character menu.

Fixed for me as well, glad to be able to play again.

Oct 8, 2021
  7. Mithril liked Pokletu's post in the thread Game crashes without notification just before character menu.

NOW it's fixed! October 7, 2021.

Oct 7, 2021
  8. Mithril liked YuletideGlory's post in the thread VR Training Respawn Bug.

I have been using the VR Training room to learn how to fly better, but I often crash into a tree or a cliff and need to respawn. However, I...

Oct 5, 2021
  9. Mithril replied to the thread map not changing.

Tomorrow's update will address this matter, here is the note found in the patch notes. Reduced large continent unlock requirements so that...

Oct 5, 2021
  10. Mithril liked Dehav's post in the thread Genudine - After Update Bug List (NEW).

Sorry, I realised I didn't make myself notified to see your response. In this case I have now formed a new up to date thread, with...

Oct 1, 2021
  11. Mithril liked ican'taim's post in the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

ty

Sep 29, 2021
  12. Mithril liked Tython's post in the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

Patch notes https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/nanite-of-the-living-dead-2021-pc-update.257495/#post-3573135 Not sure...

Sep 29, 2021
  13. Mithril replied to the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

They are posted here.

Sep 29, 2021
  14. Mithril liked SgtBlacksmith's post in the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

Super excited for the update, especially the directive and the crossbow! Any chance we could get follow-up posts fully explaining the...

Sep 28, 2021
  15. Mithril posted a new thread.

Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021

Throughout the halls filled wails and screaming, while in shadows hunters' blades are gleaming. Crossbows, hatchets, and tricks abound, to...

Forum: Official News Feedback

Sep 27, 2021
  16. Mithril replied to the thread Kolytr - Squad/Platoon list.

Thanks for this report. The team is aware of the issue and will be looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience, Guazy.

Sep 24, 2021
  17. Mithril replied to the thread Random game crash while in Koltyr.

Great, thanks! Now I know this may seem like a silly question but can you check that you have the most up to date video card drivers? I had...

Sep 24, 2021
  18. Mithril liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Random game crash while in Koltyr.

Absolutely. Game was in windowed mode. The first time I was at the warpgate, tried to pull a vehicle. The game hung on the load, then...

Sep 24, 2021
  19. Mithril replied to the thread Random game crash while in Koltyr.

Can you leave some more information on what you were doing in game at the moment of these random occurrences? Such as blowing up...

Sep 24, 2021
  20. Mithril replied to the thread Final part of the "Back to the Frontlines" mission got bugged on one of my characters.

Thanks for the report folks, the team is investigation a fix for this issue.

Sep 21, 2021
  21. Mithril replied to the thread No collision on Mani Containment Site C point walls.

Thanks for the video Hyperstrike! This has bene escalated to the team for investigation.

Sep 21, 2021
  22. Mithril replied to the thread Containment Site C point Bug.

Thanks for this report soldiers, it has been escalated to the team for investigation.

Sep 21, 2021
  23. Mithril replied to the thread NSO carbines missing unique reload sound.

The team is aware of this issue and is planning to investigate soon. Thanks for the report, soldier!

Sep 21, 2021
  24. Mithril replied to the thread Alert not granting rewards.

This has been escalated to the team, thanks all for reporting it!

Sep 20, 2021
  25. Mithril liked Nighda Venesis's post in the thread A New Player Experience.

It would probably be useful to give vehicles cover sheets as well. Perhaps you already have this planned for a follow up update, but I...

Sep 17, 2021
  26. Mithril posted a new thread.

A New Player Experience

The New Player Experience update is now available on PC! This update contains a massive push toward a better starting experience for new...

Sep 15, 2021
  27. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to buy ASP token.

Got it thank you. Is this still happening for anyone after today's update? And does it look different from the screenshot in the link above?

Sep 15, 2021
  28. Mithril replied to the thread Vehicle Gate deconstruct bug.

Greetings, can you screenshot this or video tape it? This will be helpful.

Sep 15, 2021
  29. Mithril replied to the thread NPE Update Crashes Due to Certain Resolutions.

The team has been made aware of this issue at this screen. In the meantime can you try a different resolution to get past the screen, then...

Sep 15, 2021
  30. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to buy ASP token.

Greetings, can you screenshot or take a photo of this error screen / message. Thanks!

Sep 14, 2021
  31. Mithril posted a new thread.

Developer Spotlight - David Thornfield

Welcome back, soldier! Joining us today is Senior Technical Animator David Thornfield. David shares some insight on how he got started as...

Sep 14, 2021
  32. Mithril replied to the thread MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM.

The team has a potential fix in the works for the next PS4 update. No specific dates to report at this moment but rest assured it is...

Sep 13, 2021
  33. Mithril liked Commandoo's post in the thread Genudine - After Update Bug List (NEW).

[media] camo bug with enginner and sundy and commanders helmet bug These should be top priority. Been years and years old ty Feel free...

Sep 9, 2021
  34. Mithril replied to the thread Genudine - After Update Bug List (NEW).

Greetings, if possible can you record these bugs and upload a link to the vid(s) in this thread? Seeing how you can replicate this on your...

Sep 7, 2021
  35. Mithril posted a new thread.

Into September

Oh, hello. Didn't see you there. Public Testing Next Week Toward the end of next week we'll be updating the Public Test Server with the...

Sep 3, 2021
  36. Mithril replied to the thread Soltech cannot log in.

Greetings folks, if you're having trouble logging into Soltech, please reach out to our CS team and provide them with as many details as...

Sep 2, 2021
  37. Mithril replied to the thread Thank you devs.

Your kind words are dearly noted and appreciated. We thank you, soldier!

Aug 30, 2021
  38. Mithril liked Ssymm's post in the thread Thank you devs.

I don't know where I'm suppose to write this but I just wanted to say that : Thank you developers ! I discovered this game in 2015 on...

Aug 30, 2021
  39. Mithril liked Tython's post in the thread New Player Experience Progress.

This looks great. A few big points that stand out: "Technology Equals Might" - While this does encapsulate the VS outlook fairly...

Aug 27, 2021
  40. Mithril posted a new thread.

New Player Experience Progress

Hey everyone. Figured it was time to let everyone in on how we'll be approaching the New Player Experience update, and what we've got in...

Aug 20, 2021
  41. Mithril posted a new thread.

_Integration hits PS4, August 25th

Heya! Been quite a while since we've talked about our plans for the PS4 version of the game. On August 25th, the _Integration update will...

Aug 18, 2021
  42. Mithril replied to the thread [Video] Bullying Tanks on Amerish.

Very interesting ! Thanks for sharing :)

Aug 17, 2021
  43. Mithril replied to the thread MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM.

Thank you for sharing your screenshot, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. There are no further details available...

Aug 16, 2021
  44. Mithril replied to the thread Air Superiority no counting.

Greetings, can you upload a link to an image showing this? This will be helpful.

Aug 16, 2021
  45. Mithril replied to the thread Hi mithril ! Do your teams have anything planned for the construction, even if it's long term?.

Greetings Ledess31, there are no plans at the moment for changes to the construction system. We do appreciate the feedback and suggestions...

Aug 12, 2021
  46. Mithril replied to the thread List of bugs in Andvari Containment Site pt. 2.

Thank you for this list, much appreciated!

Aug 12, 2021
  47. Mithril replied to the thread MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM.

You can upload your image to online web hosting services of your choice then provide the link here.

Aug 10, 2021
  48. Mithril replied to the thread Contrails Option Missing on NSO Liberator.

Greetings, currently there are no sales for contrails for the NSO Liberator. However that afterburner icon looks like a bug. Thanks for the...

Aug 10, 2021
  49. Mithril replied to the thread MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM.

Thank you for the report and patience folks. The team is aware of this issue and will be looking into it.

Aug 10, 2021
  50. Mithril replied to the thread Commander Helmet PS4.

Thank you for the report. The team is aware of this issue and will be looking into it.

Aug 10, 2021
  51. Mithril replied to the thread MY MENTORSHIP BOARD HAS A PROBLEM.

Greetings! Please provide us a screenshot of the directive that is stuck on your screen. Thanks!

Aug 9, 2021
  52. Mithril replied to the thread So, apparently this hacker seems to have a really bad hardon for wrel..

Please make sure you email these reports over to our team including videos like this: cheater@planetside2.com Thanks!

Aug 9, 2021
  53. Mithril replied to the thread Get ready for some Summer Fun!.

You see the faction soaker weapon depending on the faction you log in with. Just go to the Depot at each log in for each faction side...

Aug 9, 2021
  54. Mithril replied to the thread Hackers are playing "PlanetSide 2" frantically..

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this matter and is looking into it.

Aug 5, 2021
  55. Mithril liked Diplocaulus's post in the thread Website stats inaccurate, broken.

Thank you Mithril. My profile/killboard started working again earlier this week, but now it's broken again. :(

Aug 4, 2021
  56. Mithril posted a new thread.

Get ready for some Summer Fun!

The heat is on with a new summer directive, double experience events, item sales, new vehicle cosmetics, and water-based weapons of...

Aug 3, 2021
  57. Mithril posted a new thread.

Developer Spotlight - Martin "Max" Theyer

[IMG] Welcome Max! Please tell us a little about yourself! How did you get started in the games industry and tell us a little about the...

Jul 30, 2021
  58. Mithril replied to the thread Website stats inaccurate, broken.

Noted, the team has this matter on the books. But it is much appreciated to see your report here as well.

Jul 27, 2021
  59. Mithril liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread NSO do not receive merit [Resolved].

Oh derp. I completely forgot about that. Thanks. :)

Jul 15, 2021
  60. Mithril liked InexoraVC's post in the thread The NSO launch experience.

Update is better than I expected :) LMGs are interesting. XMG-100 is allrounder, XMG-155 is low ROF and high accuracy midrange LMG, XMG-200...

Jul 2, 2021
  61. Mithril liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread The NSO launch experience.

[media] Clankers everywhere (as expected). Everyone sounds the same and looks really similar, might want to give at least some extra...

Jul 2, 2021
  62. Mithril liked OldSchoolD's post in the thread NSO _Integration Update.

A round of applause to the developing team! The update is fantastic. The game isn't dead after all. Now bring back Ti Alloys, Biolab...

Jul 2, 2021
  63. Mithril posted a new thread.

NSO _Integration Update

[IMG] The _Integration has begun. With new NSO weapons, NSO vehicles and ever changing faction loyalties, now is the time to join the...

Jul 1, 2021
  64. Mithril liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread July 01, 2021 - _Integration (PC Update).

All PC servers will come down for the following changes on Thursday, July 01, at 6:00am PT (3:00pm CEST). Downtime for this update is...

Jun 30, 2021
  65. Mithril replied to the thread Still can't login to Emerald.

Greetings, please reach out to our customer support team and provide them as much details as possible. The team is monitoring the...

Jun 30, 2021
  66. Mithril replied to the thread report.

Greetings! Your voice has been heard, but it may be best to express your thoughts of account related matters to customer support here.

Jun 29, 2021
  67. Mithril liked Boomer83's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Homero Sanchez.

This Homero Sanchez really seems to be a fragrant guy. When I read that he got his start on an Amiga, I knew he was doing a great job....

Jun 25, 2021
  68. Mithril liked Asic's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Homero Sanchez.

Thanks Mithril. Homero is one of those amazing behind-the-scenes heroes. He mentions: "By late 2019, I began to focus exclusively on...

Jun 25, 2021
  69. Mithril posted a new thread.

Developer Spotlight - Homero Sanchez

Greetings, soldier! Welcome to our Developer Spotlight. Today’s spotlight is on Homero Sanchez, Senior Sound Designer at Rogue Planet...

Jun 25, 2021
  70. Mithril replied to the thread Chimera Battle Tank.

Good catch on the typo, thanks!

Jun 22, 2021
  71. Mithril posted a new thread.

Chimera Battle Tank

The Chimera will be dispatched to provide a heavily armored ground combat platform for the Nanite Systems Operatives faction when the...

Jun 22, 2021
  72. Mithril replied to the thread Im level 100 i have 10k certs and i cant ASP.

Please reach out to our customer support team so they can assist you further in this matter....

Jun 17, 2021
  73. Mithril liked CHINI's post in the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

It doesn't happen all the time, but as it happens rather often to me, I just refrain from using the construction system more often so...

Jun 15, 2021
  74. Mithril liked Ledess31's post in the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

Yup it's when you pick a silo, sometime it said that, and you have to restart your game

Jun 15, 2021
  75. Mithril liked blackboemmel's post in the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

It happens randomly (not really often) and is gone after a game restart.

Jun 15, 2021
  76. Mithril liked TruenoCraft's post in the thread The Dervish Heavy Fighter.

Lovely design :rolleyes:

Jun 14, 2021
  77. Mithril liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread The Dervish Heavy Fighter.

Looks fun! Fantastic model. Can't wait to see how it handles! Also glad to see that it has an A2A focus rather than A2G.

Jun 14, 2021
  78. Mithril posted a new thread.

The Dervish Heavy Fighter

One of two vehicles being released with the NSOverhaul update is the Dervish Heavy Fighter, an air vehicle available to the Nanite Systems...

Jun 14, 2021
  79. Mithril replied to the thread No Deploy Zone Everywhere ANT.

Does this happen all the time? If it does, can you show us a video reproducing this from the start of spawning into the world?

Jun 14, 2021
  80. Mithril replied to the thread Game crash with Error code G201.

For anyone receiving these errors, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. You can contact them here.

Jun 14, 2021
  81. Mithril replied to the thread Att. CM. Mithril.

Greetings! Please reach out to me on the public discord located here.

Jun 14, 2021
  82. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Alright, I can confirm that I've received them. Thank you for you help!

Jun 10, 2021
  83. Mithril replied to the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Greetings again all! Thank you for the warmest welcome. I have joined the community discord, although I will try to be as active on there...

Jun 10, 2021
  84. Mithril liked CHINI's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

And thus the heavy with comissioner flashlight oneshot infil playstyle was born (haha, I'm a bit late it seems ;) )

Jun 9, 2021
  85. Mithril replied to the thread Loadouts not saving.

Got it, thanks! Will let you know if I receive further updates on this matter.

Jun 9, 2021
  86. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Loadouts not saving.

I'm gonna add to the mystery a bit with this video: [media] I tried testing for the bug because I never remembered encountering it...

Jun 9, 2021
  87. Mithril liked Bertral's post in the thread Loadouts not saving.

[media] Here's what I demonstrate: Log in with the AMR-66 visibly equipped on the character screen, but it's a TRAC-5 when I enter the...

Jun 9, 2021
  88. Mithril replied to the thread Membership Perks Not Working.

Roger that, if you have not done so, I'd recommend you reach out to our customer support team.

Jun 9, 2021
  89. Mithril replied to the thread Membership Perks Not Working.

Greetings, are you playing on console or PC?

Jun 8, 2021
  90. Mithril replied to the thread Loadouts not saving.

Greetings! Can you illustrate this happening on your screen? It can be helpful for us to analyze this issue further. Thank you!

Jun 8, 2021
  91. Mithril replied to the thread NSO directive weapon kills do not match player stat weapon kills.

The directive only counts for kills against players on foot or in vehicles capable of shooting, but things like motion spotters, recon...

Jun 8, 2021
  92. Mithril replied to the thread PS4 Ceres bugs. Mentorship ribbons and camo bug..

Greetings, this has been reported to the team. Although I don't have an ETA on further updates, I can let you know here as soon as I hear...

Jun 8, 2021
  93. Mithril replied to the thread Outfit permissions disappear in a couple of seconds.

This should be addressed by tomorrow. Thanks!

Jun 8, 2021
  94. Mithril posted a new thread.

June 09, 2021 - PC Hotfix

This hotfix is schedule to go live tomorrow, Wednesday, June 9th, at 9:30am PT (6:30pm CEST). No downtime is required for this update,...

Forum: Game Update Notes

Jun 8, 2021
  95. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread NSOverhaul Progress 6/3/2021.

So just to clarify, from what I understand if a player has reached BR20, a little "mission" will pop up and take him to the...

Jun 7, 2021
  96. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Hi Mithril, would you have a progress to communicate to us concerning Ti Alloys and construction ?.

Agreed. Mithril doesn't make any development decisions, he's simply more of an advisor that relays suggestions and comments to and...

Jun 7, 2021
  97. Mithril liked Zhakathoom's post in the thread Hi Mithril, would you have a progress to communicate to us concerning Ti Alloys and construction ?.

What a shame. TI Alloys, with the landbridge intact, were one of the highlights in 3v3 fights IMO. You could always count on TI to...

Jun 4, 2021
  98. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Transparency.

Well as the title indicates, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a bit more transparency from the devs, in an organized manner....

Jun 3, 2021
  99. Mithril replied to the thread Hi Mithril, would you have a progress to communicate to us concerning Ti Alloys and construction ?.

Greetings folks! Unfortunately there are no plans to alter TI Alloys or open it up to Construction at this time. However if that changes...

Jun 3, 2021
  100. Mithril liked Commandoo's post in the thread PS4 Ceres bugs. Mentorship ribbons and camo bug..

[media] This video outlines 2 bugs that are months and months even years and years old. First is the mentor ribbon which you cannot get...

Jun 3, 2021
  101. Mithril posted a new thread.

NSOverhaul Progress 6/3/2021

[IMG] We're getting closer and closer to one of our largest updates this year, one that drew a lot of community excitement during the...

Jun 3, 2021
  102. Mithril liked DankTaco's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop.

This is really nice that RPG is giving spotlight to the developers behind the scene. As someone beginning to get more invested to success...

Jun 3, 2021
  103. Mithril replied to the thread Lat spikes (Emerald).

Can you give us a time range of this occurrence? And state the time zone as well please. Thanks!

Jun 2, 2021
  104. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Outfit permissions disappear in a couple of seconds.

I just tried this as well (on Emerald) and I can confirm its an active bug.

Jun 2, 2021
  105. Mithril replied to the thread Outfit permissions disappear in a couple of seconds.

Thanks for this report, solider! :eek:

Jun 1, 2021
  106. Mithril replied to the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Greetings, the team is still looking into this. When I receive an update I'll post it here.;)

Jun 1, 2021
  107. Mithril liked zuberman's post in the thread Outfit permissions disappear in a couple of seconds.

Server: Miller, Outfit: DIG, Player: [DIG] zuberman We have a rank that can Craft and Use Generic Assets. A couple of days ago, the...

Jun 1, 2021
  108. Mithril liked Visarion's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop.

Good job! It was nice to read.

Jun 1, 2021
  109. Mithril liked Lanzer's post in the thread Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop.

The community reacted quite positively to this. Getting to peak behind the curtain is looking like a welcome sigh of relief. Great idea!...

Jun 1, 2021
  110. Mithril liked Crpn's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

are you a man of art? da same playstyle:) It's double the giggles and double the grins! welcome!:p

Jun 1, 2021
  111. Mithril liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Instant teleport back to vehicle spawn destination.

Hi Mithril. The steps to reproduce the bug are to draw a vehicle directly from the player deployment screen rather than by walking up to...

May 27, 2021
  112. Mithril posted a new thread.

Developer Spotlight - Chris Bishop

Greetings, soldier! Welcome to our Developer Spotlight. Today’s spotlight is on Chris Bishop. Learn how Chris got started as an artist in...

Forum: Official News and Announcements

May 27, 2021
  113. Mithril replied to the thread Fire suppression won't reset, time counter stuck (at 33s).

Thanks! The team will be investigating this matter.

May 26, 2021
  114. Mithril replied to the thread Ymir Containment Site CTDs.

That's not good! Thanks for this report, we'll keep an eye on this situation.

May 26, 2021
  115. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Fire suppression won't reset, time counter stuck (at 33s).

I know this isn't a lightning, but I do believe that this is the same issue. Allow me to describe what I believe understand from this...

May 26, 2021
  116. Mithril replied to the thread Instant teleport back to vehicle spawn destination.

Greetings! Would it be possible if you may make a short vid that could possible reproduce this issue? It will be very helpful for us.

May 26, 2021
  117. Mithril liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread May 26, 2021 - PC Hotfix.

All PC servers will come down for the following changes on Wednesday, May 26, at 6:00am PT (3:00pm CEST). Downtime for this update is...

May 25, 2021
  118. Mithril replied to the thread Ps4 Planetside Voice Chat doesn't work..

Greetings, next time this happens, can you try resetting the voice setting from the menus. https://imgur.com/a/l2nXL1H

May 25, 2021
  119. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Thanks for keeping me updated, I'm still a bit confused and frustrated this happened. I'm glad it's being investigated and taken...

May 25, 2021
  120. Mithril replied to the thread Connection issues since the update..

Hello SawyerAnderson. Sorry for the inconvenience you're having with email verification. Can you try changing your email using the...

May 25, 2021
  121. Mithril replied to the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Thanks for the reply, the team is still looking into this matter.

May 25, 2021
  122. Mithril replied to the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Do you have an estimate on when you unlocked the Kraken?

May 24, 2021
  123. Mithril replied to the thread Fire suppression won't reset, time counter stuck (at 33s).

If possible, see if this can be reproduced and filmed, this will help us out a lot.

May 24, 2021
  124. Mithril liked ibulleti's post in the thread Mani Containment Site invisible wall.

Theres a invisible wall protruding into the hallway, coming from the defender sub-level spawn toward C point. [media]

May 24, 2021
  125. Mithril replied to the thread NCM3 Ravens no longer have the same range as before (50 meters instead of 350 meters).

This will be resolved in the next update. Thanks for your report!

May 24, 2021
  126. Mithril replied to the thread Harasser turbo shoving MBTs and Sunderers like they are lighter than air!.

Can you share a video of such a occurrence happening. This will help us greatly. Thanks!

May 24, 2021
  127. Mithril replied to the thread VLG Missile Launcher not hitting anything pass 150m.

When did you two start to encounter this? Within just the last update?

May 24, 2021
  128. Mithril replied to the thread Mines and C4 not despawning.

Mines and c4 despawn issues will be fixed in the next update. Your other topic is being looked into. Thanks for your report!

May 24, 2021
  129. Mithril replied to the thread Lock On Launchers Doing No Damage..

Greetings Hotthorns, when did you start encountering this?

May 24, 2021
  130. Mithril replied to the thread Concern, as asked for by CM Mithril + solution..

Thanks for bringing awareness to what you've witnessed Blaargh2k3, I'll put it on my radar to look out for further reports of such...

May 24, 2021
  131. Mithril liked FrankieLowNRG's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hi Mithril ... welcome ... and while you're at it could you tell your bosses that after the last amazing update I went from 60 fps to 10...

May 24, 2021
  132. Mithril liked Dazerio's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Its good to finally have a CM again, and I see you're already being responsive to comments, this is good, this is what we want and what we...

May 24, 2021
  133. Mithril liked SgtShiutdown's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

I would suggest setting up a discord bot people can add to their discord server. Might be one of the better way to broaden your audience.

May 24, 2021
  134. Mithril liked RevAngel's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome and a good start into the job!

May 24, 2021
  135. Mithril liked Oxydim's post in the thread Basic Training - Social Directive.

Thank you very much for your response! @Mithril

May 21, 2021
  136. Mithril liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Scorpion not accepting my cert points to buy.

Now there is finally a countdown timer on when it releases. Disregard, it wasn’t there before.

May 20, 2021
  137. Mithril replied to the thread NS Scorpion aim bug I found.

This is a confirmed bug. We'll share further details on a potential fix for this as it becomes available. Thanks for sharing! Excellent...

May 20, 2021
  138. Mithril replied to the thread Basic Training - Social Directive.

Thanks for the report folks! We'll share more info on a possible fix as it becomes available.

May 20, 2021
  139. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread A request to the community in light of our new community manager.

Yeah from what I heard Wrel's a micromanager. None of the devs are allowed to do anything without his approval. Guess it's his army...

May 20, 2021
  140. Mithril liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

Welcome! Not sure if you've read any of the old stuff, but I went ahead and grabbed some of the discussion points I felt had merit from...

May 20, 2021
  141. Mithril replied to the thread Citatel shield not working properly since game update 19th may.

The team has been made aware of this issue and are looking into it. Thanks!

May 19, 2021
  142. Mithril liked Isendretta's post in the thread Stuck in login loop since update.

To anybody who experiences this bug in the future, I found pretty simple workaround. You just click as fast as you can on the "Play" button.

May 19, 2021
  143. Mithril liked Whiteagle's post in the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

Tank goodness! No offense to Redditside, but the Social Media format is often too fast for my aging Gen X brain to handle. I need time to...

May 19, 2021
  144. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread How to report someone on PS4?.

Is it really worth reporting? Sometimes people teabag their friends for fun or may not even intend to taunt. Even if they do mean to...

May 19, 2021
  145. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Thank you so much I'm really happy to hear this I really hope something good comes from this. I really appreciate it thanks again!

May 19, 2021
  146. Mithril replied to the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Greetings! I've reported this up to the developers, they will look into the matter. Thank you for your patience!

May 19, 2021
  147. Mithril replied to the thread How to report someone on PS4?.

Greetings! Please check out the article that was published here. If it applies to your situation then follow the instructions on reporting.

May 18, 2021
  148. Mithril liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Long read, Rabid fixes: Construction.

There are a few things that need major overhauls, I figure I'll put myself out there, and talk about how I would fix them. I'll start with...

May 18, 2021
  149. Mithril liked RiP0k's post in the thread [Suggestion] Magnetizing the edges of walls during construction..

It would be great if you magnetize the edges of walls and gates with a shield so that there is no gap to simplify and speed up...

May 18, 2021
  150. Mithril replied to the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

Greetings, I am here first on the forums devoted to making your voices heard. If you haven't done so please share your ideas, concerns,...

May 18, 2021
  151. Mithril liked RabidIBM's post in the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

Oh, this is a great way to kick off a positive conversation, and shake the impression that the forum is a garbage fire of negativity and...

May 18, 2021
  152. Mithril liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle Refit.

They used to have this feature in Planetside 1, it was done at the ammo bay.

May 18, 2021
  153. Mithril liked Blue_Lion's post in the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle Refit.

Perhaps a refit pad. Possibly build-able.

May 18, 2021
  154. Mithril liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle Refit.

Yes that would be awesome. I always had the idea of using the ANT for this. If you open the vehicle screen near a pad or deployed ANT you...

May 18, 2021
  155. Mithril liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle Refit.

I'd like if a simple system of changing weapons and modules on an already deployed vehicle close to a vehicle pad (potentially for a nanite...

May 18, 2021
  156. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Please fix this guys at least give me my directive back it shouldn't be too hard. At least acknowledge this issue.

May 18, 2021
  157. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Please can I get any updates regarding this issue and if it will be solved and my directive reinstated?

May 18, 2021
  158. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

Just a selfish bump here as it is somewhat annoying to log on to play everyday and see my directive is missing! Please if a dev is...

May 18, 2021
  159. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped..

So I started using an old character again a few months back after the one on my main server wasn't experiencing as many fights. I already...

May 18, 2021
  160. Mithril liked VANULATION's post in the thread Cannot click daily mission bug found and fix found.

this bug happend on indar 17 may 23.00 +- Fix is by clicking current mission untill its unstuck. no i did not lagg or anything [media]

May 18, 2021
  161. Mithril liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Everywhere is a no-deploy zone.

Sometimes, with no apparent cause, anywhere in game I attempt to build will block building placement because it is a no-deploy zone. The...

May 18, 2021
  162. Mithril liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Everywhere is a no-deploy zone.

Am I out of line for bumping after 5 months if this bug is still a thing?

May 18, 2021
  163. Mithril liked Mikte's post in the thread Everywhere is a no-deploy zone.

Nope, definitely not. Happened to me last night.

May 18, 2021
  164. Mithril liked Cooljw1's post in the thread Assault Weapon Directive.

My assault weapon directive is bugged in that three guns are like normal for directives, then the other is that I have to get ribbons for...

May 18, 2021
  165. Mithril liked Meezz's post in the thread Assault Weapon Directive.

I'm working on my assault rifle directives and came across an issue with the statistics for the TR T1 Cycler where it’s showing a 0/2 in...

May 18, 2021
  166. Mithril liked Silverson's post in the thread Desync and disconnect for over three weeks..

Same here except DBG havent answered my petition to the problem, as of today, 4 days after i have submitted a ticket.

May 18, 2021
  167. Mithril liked Jx9000's post in the thread Desync and disconnect for over three weeks..

Not having many disconects but lag spikes every few min, over VPN seems stable, EU servers really seem messed up for weeks now, interesing...

May 18, 2021
  168. Mithril liked Tom Jaffrey's post in the thread Desync and disconnect for over three weeks..

I have also the same issue, every 15 to 20 minutes, whats that, pls solved this asap. It is not playable and not funny.

May 18, 2021
  169. Mithril liked Tokos's post in the thread NC Liberator Cosmetics Don't Render In.

The Liberator Harrier Plating and the Liberator Harrier Cockpit don't render in past a certain distance and occasionally the texture on it...

May 18, 2021
  170. Mithril liked SpiderOz's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

yes - this please - stuck on soltech - and communication is poor at best - and being defaulted to a non english server is just not an...

May 18, 2021
  171. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

As people pointed out a lot of conversation has moved outside the forums because for the longest time, it felt the devs had completely...

May 18, 2021
  172. Mithril liked AssaultyFriend's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Short and simple, been thinking this for years. the game needs advertising to increase the community back to its "glory days". i know...

May 18, 2021
  173. Mithril replied to the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Official social channels including here on the forums :) Thank you all for your continued support, I highly appreciate you all!

May 13, 2021
  174. Mithril replied to the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

Read it, thanks sir!

May 13, 2021
  175. Mithril liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread New Community Manager Welcome!.

This is pretty exciting, it's nice to see new faces join our community. I just read this article and I'm not sure if it was better...

May 13, 2021
  176. Mithril liked YamiArashi's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hello Mithril, its nice to welcome you in our big family, and it so great, finaly we have someone who whant speak with us :)

May 13, 2021
  177. Mithril liked Lanzer's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Congratulations, Mithril! The community will be very glad to have you. As others have mentioned, this game has a very passionate playerbase...

May 13, 2021
  178. Mithril liked Pacster3's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hello and welcome, as someone already mentioned: This forum is not used very much. However this does not mean that you can not bring it...

May 13, 2021
  179. Mithril liked Maelstrome26's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome to the family Mithril! There's a bunch of dedicated, talented and highly experienced community application developers which uses...

May 13, 2021
  180. Mithril liked Greeno's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

SolTech could use some love, the forum still lists briggs lol. I invite you to the RVNX discord https://discord.gg/kRkuPaqK Another great...

May 13, 2021
  181. Mithril liked Phastra's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hi Mithril and welcome. I'm replying to this since you said you play infiltrator so I figured maybe you will be a bit more interested in...

May 13, 2021
  182. Mithril liked Treogren's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hails to you! Good luck, it wount be easy, planetmans are hard as game itself ;) btw, you may visit russian comunity (i am one of reps),...

May 13, 2021
  183. Mithril liked SgtBlacksmith's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hey Mithril, I don't think I've ever posted here before but I had to drop in. Welcome! I'm very excited about you joining the community!...

May 13, 2021
  184. Mithril replied to the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Very impressive list sir! Thank you for this, I'll take these elements into consideration as I brush up on current matters. Thank you...

May 12, 2021
  185. Mithril liked Asic's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Great news, its fantastic to have a passionate gamer in this role. Any games we may know that you CM'd for before? I know you are very...

May 12, 2021
  186. Mithril liked Taklameric's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome Mithril! Feel free to join the 2RAF outfit Discord server on Emerald, they have connections to many other Planetside 2 outfits, and...

May 12, 2021
  187. Mithril liked Fleshious's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Another good place to lurk would also be the main planetside 2 mentor discord if haven't already joined.

May 12, 2021
  188. Mithril liked HybridMK2's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome, glad to have you on board!

May 12, 2021
  189. Mithril liked Levtech's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

That's good to hear. You seem a lot more responsive than the last guy which is a good sign. Hope the transition goes well for you.

May 12, 2021
  190. Mithril liked TheWIngedGod's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome! Looking forward to see someone back in this position! Goodluck, may the dakka be strong! I also hope that you got enough room in...

May 12, 2021
  191. Mithril liked Levtech's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Hey, FYI nobody uses the forums, where else will you be present?

May 12, 2021
  192. Mithril liked Hagloping's post in the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Welcome! I am very happy to see a new CM in the RPG team :D As Levtech mentioned above, forums are not very popular, so activity on the the...

May 12, 2021
  193. Mithril replied to the thread CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!.

Greetings! I'll be scouring Reddit and our social media pages. Still going through some bootcamp here so I may not be actively posting...

May 12, 2021
  194. Mithril Enemy spotted! »

May 12, 2021
  195. Mithril has a new avatar.

May 12, 2021
  196. Mithril posted a new thread.

CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!

Hello PlanetSide 2 players! My name is Mithril and I am hyped and excited to work with you all as your new community manager! A little...

Forum: Official News and Announcements

May 12, 2021