Mithril's Recent Activity

1. Mithril replied to the thread Client bug - Players frozen in place.

Hello everyone, please reply with your ISP below. We are still investigating.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  2. Mithril liked AntDX316's post in the thread Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all..

Best way is to try it in PTS, call a Steel Rain while being in the Construction Menu.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  3. Mithril liked AntDX316's post in the thread Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all..

When I was using the Construction Menu to select what to choose, the Steel Rain put me in a drop pod then there was no way to remove...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  4. Mithril replied to the thread C4 is broken since 2018.

Try not to necro post on the forums. For this particular issue please make a new thread and link to a video showing what you're...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  5. Mithril replied to the thread FUD?.

Rule #10 of the forum rules pinned at the top of each sub forum: 10) Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (F.U.D.) - Expressing fear, uncertainty or...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  6. Mithril replied to the thread Can't buy daybreak cash, subscribe or add\use any of the payment methods in Ukraine.

We're very sorry to say that our billing system is not expected to accept payment from Ukraine at this time and we can only hope that it...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  7. Mithril replied to the thread Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all..

Can you reply with a screenshot so we can see how it looks on your end? Thanks.

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  8. Mithril replied to the thread Client bug - Players frozen in place.

Thank you hodge, we are still investigating this matter.

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  9. Mithril replied to the thread Friends list got wiped.

We are working on some updates to the friends list. I'm hoping this update will address any issues you are having with the friends list...

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Mithril replied to the thread Long loading time. (Cobalt Server).

How does it look now? What part of the loading does it take long for you? After selecting your character or the initial screen that loads...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Mithril replied to the thread Client bug - Players frozen in place.

Thanks everyone, we're investigating these reports.

Apr 9, 2024
  12. Mithril liked Quimcity's post in the thread Miller & Emerald Login problems again.

Thanks am able to login now :)

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Mithril replied to the thread Miller & Emerald Login problems again.

We've looked into this and fixed the issue.

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Mithril replied to the thread Schnozz Missing.

We have a fix arriving soon to address this.

Apr 2, 2024
  15. Mithril replied to the thread Miller and Cobalt - Impossible to log in.

We have fixed the character select connection issue on Cobalt. Miller checks out ok as well. Thank you for your reports.

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Mithril liked Golconda's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - March 29, 2024.

good job guys, keep the game updated ^^

Apr 1, 2024
  17. Mithril replied to the thread COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection.

We have fixed the character select connection issue on Cobalt. Miller checks out ok as well. Thank you for your reports.

Apr 1, 2024
  18. Mithril liked X21K's post in the thread COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection.

Thank you Mithril. Today: 1. COBOLT, PC, 16:15 GMT 2. On the Player Selection screen when I select a COBOLT character it spins, spins,...

Apr 1, 2024
  19. Mithril liked X21K's post in the thread Command Centre Light Vehicle Terminal Bug.

Thank you Mithril.

Apr 1, 2024
  20. Mithril posted a new thread.

Development Update – Forum Discussion - March 29, 2024

March 2024 Greetings Auraxians, For this March's development letter, we have some news, updates, and a special treat; the reveal of a new...

Forum: Official News and Announcements

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Mithril replied to the thread Constantly logged out of Miller after a few minutes.

We're looking into improving server stability soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Mar 29, 2024
  22. Mithril replied to the thread COBOLT - 15:00 GMT - Poor Connection and Disconnection.

Thank you for your reports, we'll be taking a look at these severs.

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Mithril replied to the thread Lock on Missles for Javelin - Overtuned since patch or bugged..

If you can capture a video of this in action, please share it here for us to review. Thanks!

Mar 28, 2024
  24. Mithril replied to the thread Command Centre Light Vehicle Terminal Bug.

This should now be patched with today's update.

Mar 28, 2024
  25. Mithril replied to the thread NSO can 't spawn vehicule since 7 march patch at command center.

This should now be fixed with today's patch.

Mar 28, 2024
  26. Mithril posted a new thread.

March. 28, 2024 - April Update (PC Update)

April Fools! The Puzzler Bundle New for sale this year is the Puzzler Bundle. This Bundle includes: 4x Puzzler Hairmet, one in each...

Forum: Game Update Notes

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Mithril replied to the thread Holiday beanie bug.

Thank you for this report, we'll take a look.

Mar 25, 2024
  28. Mithril replied to the thread MISSED BUG IN HOTFIX.

We are looking into this, please make a new thread topic for different bug issues next time. Thanks!

Mar 25, 2024
  29. Mithril replied to the thread NSO can 't spawn vehicule since 7 march patch at command center.

We're looking into this bug, thank you!

Mar 25, 2024
  30. Mithril replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

Noted, thanks for your input. I understand your point better now.

Mar 22, 2024
  31. Mithril replied to the thread Command Centre Light Vehicle Terminal Bug.

We're working on fixing the command center terminal issue.

Mar 21, 2024
  32. Mithril replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Just chiming in to remind everyone of the forum rules. If you disagree with someone then disagree and...

Mar 21, 2024
  33. Mithril replied to the thread MISSED BUG IN HOTFIX.

Roger that, thanks. We're looking into this.

Mar 21, 2024
  34. Mithril liked BlopTheBlam's post in the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

yes, i can confirm i've also ran into this issue multiple times this week

Mar 21, 2024
  35. Mithril liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

On Emerald, Oshur opened at 11:00 am. I logged off because I know it won’t rotate till 6 pm. Players are getting stuck on this map 6-9...

Mar 21, 2024
  36. Mithril replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

Is this still continuing? I recall a few weeks ago it being another map that didn't rotate even after we forced an alert. I'll confer...

Mar 21, 2024
  37. Mithril replied to the thread Miller latency bad again.

What ISP are you using and what local times have you noticed this increase in latency?

Mar 20, 2024
  38. Mithril replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

We have plans to reduce its rotation. You can read about it here: https://www.planetside2.com/patch-notes/mar-7-patch-notes-2024

Mar 20, 2024
  39. Mithril replied to the thread Miller and Cobalt - Impossible to log in.

We'll monitor the servers for further issues. They are up at the moment. What time do you recall having these issues this today?

Mar 20, 2024
  40. Mithril replied to the thread daily/members sale.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll take a look.

Mar 19, 2024
  41. Mithril replied to the thread DIsconnected from the server.

Which server did you encounter this? Is it still happening for you?

Mar 19, 2024
  42. Mithril replied to the thread Fixed Cobalt and Miller server log in issues.

Miller and Cobalt log in issues have been fixed. These servers are opening up shortly.

Mar 18, 2024
  43. Mithril replied to the thread Login Issue on Cobolt and Miller (Monday 8pm GMT).

Please check my pinned topic for further updates on this issue....

Mar 18, 2024
  44. Mithril replied to the thread LOGGING ISSUES ON MILLER AGAIN....

Mar 18, 2024
  45. Mithril replied to the thread Cobalt login not possible?.

Mar 18, 2024
  46. Mithril replied to the thread Fixed Cobalt and Miller server log in issues.

We will be restarting these servers in an attempt to fix the log in issues. Further updates will be posted after the restart.

Mar 18, 2024
  47. Mithril posted a new thread.

Fixed Cobalt and Miller server log in issues

We are working to resolve the log in server issues with Cobalt and Miller.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 18, 2024
  48. Mithril replied to the thread Cobalt and Miller down.

We are investigating this issue. I'll make a pinned thread here on the forums.

Mar 18, 2024
  49. Mithril replied to the thread MISSED BUG IN HOTFIX.

Do you know what continent(s) you encounter this?

Mar 18, 2024
  50. Mithril replied to the thread MISSED BUG IN HOTFIX.

If you can capture this on video and reply with a link to it here that would be much appreciated.

Mar 13, 2024
  51. Mithril replied to the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

Hi everyone, we released a hotfix this morning to address last week's bugs. The team is taking further measures in our testing process to...

Mar 12, 2024
  52. Mithril replied to the thread Armory not working, nobody can craft, multiple outfits affected.

Can you check again now? We released a hotfix this morning.

Mar 12, 2024
  53. Mithril replied to the thread Fixed 3/7/24 Patch Bug Status - 3/12 UPDATE.

We released a hotfix this morning to address last week's patch issues. Please see the notes here:...

Mar 12, 2024
  54. Mithril posted a new thread.

March 12, 2024 - PC Hotfix

We released a client side hotfix this morning to address some issues from our patch last week. Fixed an unwrapped text issue with the UI...

Mar 12, 2024
  55. Mithril replied to the thread Darklight Flashlight no longer works after 3/7/24 patch.

Confirmed, thanks!

Mar 11, 2024
  56. Mithril replied to the thread Can't Login Domain I Down (G99).

We have resolved this issue over the weekend. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Mar 11, 2024
  57. Mithril replied to the thread Can't Login Domain I Down (G99).

We are looking into this. Thank you.

Mar 8, 2024
  58. Mithril replied to the thread Dervish top gun locked at one axis.

This is a known issue with this week's patch. We're looking into a fix.

Mar 8, 2024
  59. Mithril replied to the thread Turrets are bugged.

Mar 8, 2024
  60. Mithril replied to the thread Lightning and Vanguard tanks unstable - shaking when moving.

Mar 8, 2024
  61. Mithril replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Thank you for the clips everyone. I posted an update and pinned it in this sub forum. We'll have another info update on the status of a...

Mar 8, 2024
  62. Mithril posted a new thread.

Fixed 3/7/24 Patch Bug Status - 3/12 UPDATE

Hello everyone, we are looking over the issues that arrived on this patch and will look into a possible hotfix. If this can not be done in...

Mar 8, 2024
  63. Mithril replied to the thread command center and 7 march update.

Hi folks, we're looking into getting these bugs fixed. We'll have an info update next week after we take some time to investigate a fix...

Mar 8, 2024
  64. Mithril liked nagibator's post in the thread command center and 7 march update.

air and ground terminals dont work after update

Mar 8, 2024
  65. Mithril liked nanu's post in the thread mannable Turrets in fixed position.

with todays update, baseturrets and constructionturrets are in a fixed spawn animation and dont rotate from the outside view. players are...

Mar 7, 2024
  66. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to type/ communicate at all.

Do you still see this? What language locale are you inputting? Can you link to a screenshot for our reference? Thanks!

Mar 7, 2024
  67. Mithril liked GZekko's post in the thread frequent disconnections from the server while in a Valkyrie rumble seat.

For me, and everyone else in GOTR, it's been observed on Emerald. Can't speak for the others since I don't play on them, sorry.

Mar 7, 2024
  68. Mithril liked OutlawJaw's post in the thread frequent disconnections from the server while in a Valkyrie rumble seat.

these are occurring on the emerald server. In our valk group of 10, last thursday (29th) had about 4 disconnects per person from 7pm to...

Mar 7, 2024
  69. Mithril replied to the thread [Suggestion] We've brought over some opinions from Chinese players about the game:.

Thank you for your suggestions. The forums are open to all to give feedback and suggestions. Please ensure all post content remains...

Mar 7, 2024
  70. Mithril posted a new thread.

March. 7, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Update (PC Update)

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. This month's patch is loaded...

Mar 6, 2024
  71. Mithril replied to the thread Brief attention.

Its a good idea like others have shared. Right now we don't have plans to implement player created designs. But thanks for sharing your...

Mar 6, 2024
  72. Mithril replied to the thread frequent disconnections from the server while in a Valkyrie rumble seat.

Greetings everyone, which server(s) are you experiencing this on?

Mar 6, 2024
  73. Mithril replied to the thread Returning Player - Construction.

Heya, welcome back! We have a new module system. You can use the sky shield module and install it into structures. Check our article here...

Mar 6, 2024
  74. Mithril replied to the thread Brief attention.

Greetings, some flags have legal restrictions that prohibit us from implementing in the game. Should this change in the future we will...

Mar 6, 2024
  75. Mithril replied to the thread frequent disconnections from the server while in a Valkyrie rumble seat.

Thanks for the report, I've sent this to the team for investigation.

Mar 4, 2024
  76. Mithril replied to the thread Hossin failing to trigger alert again.

Roger that, we'll investigating.

Mar 4, 2024
  77. Mithril replied to the thread Game crashes in Loading Screen just after pressing play.

Hi everyone, can you post your system specs here? Thanks!

Mar 4, 2024
  78. Mithril replied to the thread Hossin failing to trigger alert again.

We are considering restarting the server but the investigation continues.

Mar 1, 2024
  79. Mithril replied to the thread Hossin failing to trigger alert again.

We triggered an alert now. We're still looking into why this continues to happen. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feb 28, 2024
  80. Mithril replied to the thread Payment processing for RU&UA.

Greetings, reach out to our customer support team. They have further information about this matter....

Feb 27, 2024
  81. Mithril replied to the thread Same problem on cobalt no alert on hossin.

We activated the alert. We are going to look into this further.

Feb 27, 2024
  82. Mithril replied to the thread Cobalt.

We have made adjustments to the server. Map rotation should continue now.

Feb 26, 2024
  83. Mithril replied to the thread EU Cobalt stuck on Hossin, no alerts.

We have adjusted the server now. Map rotation should continue as normal.

Feb 26, 2024
  84. Mithril posted a new thread.

Behind the Scenes: Making New Helmets - Forum Discussion - Feb. 23 2024

Behind the Scenes: Making New Helmets Greetings Auraxians! For this month’s dev letter, we wanted to share something a little different –...

Feb 23, 2024
  85. Mithril replied to the thread Feb. 22 2024 - PC Hotfix.

Patch notes have been added above.

Feb 22, 2024
  86. Mithril posted a new thread.

Feb. 22 2024 - PC Hotfix

Maintenance is now complete. Here are today's hotfix patch notes: Bug Fixes Fixed a localization error in vehicle and aircraft key...

Feb 21, 2024
  87. Mithril replied to the thread Please fix the support site..

Try now.

Feb 21, 2024
  88. Mithril posted a new thread.

Confirmed High Latency issues with EU servers

After today's EU server maintenance we've noted users experiencing higher than normal latency. We will be investigating this issue this...

Feb 21, 2024
  89. Mithril replied to the thread UI message for vehicle.

Noted thanks!

Feb 20, 2024
  90. Mithril replied to the thread soltech is having problems logging into the game.

This has been addressed today. Thanks!

Feb 20, 2024
  91. Mithril replied to the thread Soltech could not log in.

Feb 20, 2024
  92. Mithril replied to the thread Soltech connection issues.

Feb 20, 2024
  93. Mithril replied to the thread Soltech is still unable to log in.

Feb 20, 2024
  94. Mithril replied to the thread Something is wrong with the server performance after Double XP activation!.

Thank you everyone else for stating your ISP.

Feb 20, 2024
  95. Mithril replied to the thread Something is wrong with the server performance after Double XP activation!.

Are these blue screen crashes? What windows version are you running?

Feb 20, 2024
  96. Mithril replied to the thread Soltech can't log in again..

Greetings, we've adjusted the gateways for the server. You should be able to log in and stay logged just fine now.

Feb 20, 2024
  97. Mithril replied to the thread Something is wrong with the server performance after Double XP activation!.

What ISP do you use?

Feb 16, 2024
  98. Mithril posted a new thread.

Feb. 14, 2024 - Valentine's Day Update (PC Update)

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. Hello Auraxians! We're...

Feb 13, 2024
  99. Mithril liked WarmasterRaptor's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

Greetings Mithril ! I cannot stress how much I look forward for a harder and more effective process in place to counter and eliminate...

Feb 12, 2024
  100. Mithril replied to the thread Warping issues.

Are you getting this today? We've had Cobalt server adjustments performed a few days ago. Let me know if this happens today / this...

Feb 9, 2024
  101. Mithril liked Metrotest's post in the thread Warping issues.

Mostly on Cobalt - it happens usually after ca. 30-40m of gameplay (but sometimes earlier). On Emerald as well. Suddenly everything is...

Feb 9, 2024
  102. Mithril liked KingMotu's post in the thread Warping issues.

Just if someone wants to see what was happening: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2056013305 Arround 1:30 it was mostly happening. Everyone...

Feb 9, 2024
  103. Mithril liked SassySaddles's post in the thread Latency increased again again!.

im on miller, i usually play with 110 good latency now its 330 laggy, it was fine yesterday

Feb 9, 2024
  104. Mithril replied to the thread Survey Complete?.

Greetings, the survey was only for that weekend. We are looking into bringing more surveys in the future. But do create a new thread on the...

Feb 9, 2024
  105. Mithril replied to the thread Warping issues.

Hi everyone, what server are you experiencing this on?

Feb 9, 2024
  106. Mithril replied to the thread Latency increased again again!.

What server are you experiencing this bump in latency on?

Feb 9, 2024
  107. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

We will be investigating this issue and will make a new post once further updates are made.

Feb 8, 2024
  108. Mithril liked TheTake's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

I really like how the communication is now, keep going. Love the game since my first days back in 2015 <3

Feb 7, 2024
  109. Mithril replied to the thread ToS/RoC violation or not?.

It is highly discouraged to do this.

Feb 7, 2024
  110. Mithril replied to the thread How to get spectate mode?.

We don't have any plans to give out spectator account access at this time. Should we have a new program that grants access to a broader...

Feb 7, 2024
  111. Mithril replied to the thread Player studio?.

We don't have any plans for reopening player studio. Should we have something new to share we'll post a news bit about it on our website.

Feb 7, 2024
  112. Mithril replied to the thread Community Survey - We want to hear from you!.

Thank you all for your responses! The survey is now closed. We will consider further surveys in the future.

Feb 7, 2024
  113. Mithril replied to the thread looking for friends via discord (squad up/voice chat).

Swing by the community discord. Lots of players on there would be happy to squad up. https://discord.gg/AQjSK3YF

Feb 2, 2024
  114. Mithril posted a new thread.

Community Survey - We want to hear from you!

We want to hear from you, soldier! Fill out our one question survey here. There is a spot for additional comments in the survey, thanks!

Feb 2, 2024
  115. Mithril replied to the thread Premium subscription.

Greetings, reach out to our customer support team so they can assist you further with this.

Feb 1, 2024
  116. Mithril liked MaxDamage's post in the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Yep, we're back in business. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2024
  117. Mithril replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Ok check now, it should show 2x multiplier.

Jan 26, 2024
  118. Mithril replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Ok, we're investigating. Thanks for the heads up.

Jan 26, 2024
  119. Mithril replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Can you reach out to our customer support team? We ran a check and it should be active....

Jan 26, 2024
  120. Mithril replied to the thread Huge crazy lag in bigger fights (or just randomly).

Thank you, we'll look into this.

Jan 26, 2024
  121. Mithril replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Can you check now.

Jan 26, 2024
  122. Mithril replied to the thread Fixed Miller and Cobalt down for emergency maintenance.

We made adjustments to Miller's server today. You should now be able to log in past the character select screen.

Jan 25, 2024
  123. Mithril replied to the thread Fixed Miller and Cobalt down for emergency maintenance.

Although Miller and Cobalt are online, we are investigating character login screen issues on Miller at this moment.

Jan 25, 2024
  124. Mithril posted a new thread.

Fixed Miller and Cobalt down for emergency maintenance

We are locking down Miller and Cobalt as we look into the recent reported issues.

Jan 25, 2024
  125. Mithril posted a new thread.

Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023

January 2024 Sunderer Hello Auraxians! Welcome back to our monthly developer letter for PlanetSide 2. This month we have been...

Jan 25, 2024
  126. Mithril posted a new thread.

Jan. 25 2024 - PC Hotfix

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. Bug Fixes Repositories and...

Jan 24, 2024
  127. Mithril replied to the thread I'm a ps5 player, I can't log in to my Furkancimenvs account on the us server for 3 months, dude, he.

Reach out to our customer support team so we can take a look into your account further:...

Jan 24, 2024
  128. Mithril liked Wh1tebe4rd's post in the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Looks like the gateway adjustment fixed the problem for our outfit. Thx for fix! :)

Jan 24, 2024
  129. Mithril replied to the thread All solutions for Game Error G15 doesn't work.

Can you try again this week and report back your findings? Thanks!

Jan 22, 2024
  130. Mithril liked Aris12's post in the thread Stuck at 5% bar in start screen.

I've noticed that the game appears to work (based on a few tests) if the internet browser is closed. I record my gameplay, and my storage...

Jan 22, 2024
  131. Mithril replied to the thread Item missing from recent bundle.

We are investigating this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience Rozonus.

Jan 22, 2024
  132. Mithril replied to the thread Login problems are back.

This has been addressed this morning. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Jan 22, 2024
  133. Mithril liked WatchTheNinja's post in the thread In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread.

^^^ +1 to this, hearing many people impacted by this weird aim punch on all weapons.

Jan 22, 2024
  134. Mithril liked 0storm1's post in the thread In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread.

I ask for a quick fix. In this situation, if you take down 10 people, the player in front of the screen will go down. [media]

Jan 22, 2024
  135. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread.

We addressed this issue a few minutes ago, please try now. If you receive further server related issues, please make a new thread...

Jan 22, 2024
  136. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Miller gateways have been adjusted, you should be able to log in successfully now.

Jan 22, 2024
  137. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

We are investigating.

Jan 22, 2024
  138. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

This is very helpful, thank you Hepnas.

Jan 22, 2024
  139. Mithril replied to the thread I can not contact support..

Please create a new Daybreak account and ticket in about this issue.

Jan 18, 2024
  140. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread.

Noted, thanks for the update.

Jan 17, 2024
  141. Mithril posted a new thread.

In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread

Hello everyone, I'll make the following threads after each update giving everyone a space to report bugs related to specific updates....

Jan 17, 2024
  142. Mithril replied to the thread Login lottery continues.

You should be experiencing this issue less now. But please patch up today and reply back with your experiences. Also let us know which...

Jan 17, 2024
  143. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Good to hear. Decal issue should be fixed with this patch, we just added it to the bug fixes list of the patch notes today.

Jan 17, 2024
  144. Mithril replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Hi everyone, we made some adjustments with the gateways for Miller. We will monitor Cobalt in the coming days. Please use the bug report...

Jan 16, 2024
  145. Mithril posted a new thread.

January 17, 2023 - PC Update

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. Capture the Conduit Rework...

Jan 16, 2024
  146. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

We made some adjustments to the gateways for the server. This issue should be encountered less now. After our patch tomorrow it should...

Jan 16, 2024
  147. Mithril replied to the thread game crashes - no battleye.

Check again after our next patch which should be tomorrow or next week. We've received reports of players getting crashes just by...

Jan 16, 2024
  148. Mithril replied to the thread Outfit resources don't fill up.

Thanks for this report, we'll investigate this further.

Jan 16, 2024
  149. Mithril replied to the thread game crashes - no battleye.

Did you have the Outfit Wars emblem equipped? There is an issue with this item that is causing players to crash including possibly even...

Jan 16, 2024
  150. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

This thread is about Battleye not letting you get past the launcher. Please check our bug report threads for all other crash issues,...

Jan 16, 2024
  151. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Hello everyone, if you equipped the Outfit Wars medal prior to having this issue then this is related to a bug related to that item that is...

Jan 16, 2024
  152. Mithril replied to the thread the problem with entering on cobalt.

This known bug will be fixed in our next patch tomorrow.

Jan 16, 2024
  153. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

This thread is specifically related to the Battleye window that does not allow you to get into the game. Please report all other...

Jan 16, 2024
  154. Mithril replied to the thread Question to the Devs / Mods - About Stat Padders and AFK Farmers.

Contact our customer support team and ask them how you can properly report these players and what evidence is required. Have that...

Jan 12, 2024
  155. Mithril replied to the thread Beacon Bug.

No further updates yet, this bug is taking a little more time to fix, sorry for the wait everyone.

Jan 12, 2024
  156. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Please note, if you equipped an outfit wars emblem on your character in that server, you may have trouble logging back in. If you did not...

Jan 12, 2024
  157. Mithril replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

Please state if you encounter these issues. They are unrelated to admin permissions or virtual machines. Thanks.

Jan 12, 2024
  158. Mithril replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

We are looking into these reported issues. Thank you.

Jan 11, 2024
  159. Mithril posted a new thread.

Status Update on Outfit Wars

Hello everyone, we want to apologize for the current state that the Outfit Wars match scheduler is in. There have been numerous unforeseen...

Jan 11, 2024
  160. Mithril replied to the thread CPU Intel Ecores 12th Generation or later causing massive stutter.

Thank you for your report.

Jan 10, 2024
  161. Mithril posted a new thread.

In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues

Hello everyone, if you are using Windows 11 Pro and are stuck at Battleye's "Failed to install BattlEye Service" Please state your...

Jan 10, 2024
  162. Mithril replied to the thread OW Medal/Decal bricks the character (Miller).

We are looking into a fix and will have an update soon.

Jan 9, 2024
  163. Mithril replied to the thread bug in banner and medal outfitwar.

We are working to resolve this, further updates will be posted soon.

Jan 9, 2024
  164. Mithril replied to the thread Display game title..

That was one of the anniversary horns. :)

Jan 9, 2024
  165. Mithril liked SassySaddles's post in the thread Latency increased again!.

oh boy finally after 2 months, latency back to normal again, i can play again

Jan 9, 2024
  166. Mithril replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Dec. 19 2023.

We appreciate the response and suggestions! If you have further feedback around the plans shared in our development letter, please add them...

Jan 5, 2024
  167. Mithril replied to the thread emerald server latency.

Thanks for the update Grandizer.

Jan 3, 2024
  168. Mithril replied to the thread OW Medal/Decal bricks the character (Miller).

This is a known issue, we are looking into this.

Jan 2, 2024
  169. Mithril replied to the thread bug in banner and medal outfitwar.

We're looking into this bug. Thank you for your report.

Jan 2, 2024
  170. Mithril posted a new thread.

Development Update – Forum Discussion - Dec. 19 2023

Hello Auraxians! As 2023 comes to an end, we want to give you a preview of what’s coming in 2024. In today’s letter we will go over some...

Dec 27, 2023
  171. Mithril replied to the thread [BUG] Map.

Can you share a screenshot of this? Thanks!

Dec 18, 2023
  172. Mithril replied to the thread Connery Crashed.

Noted, we apologize for the inconvenience. I will discuss with the team about this occurance.

Dec 18, 2023
  173. Mithril replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

We have some added notes about this PTS update. The capture time for repositories and especially facilities is intentionally slow as...

Dec 15, 2023
  174. Mithril replied to the thread Fix it.The FPS problem is smoke.This is a new issue from 14/12/2023.

Good find, thank you for this video.

Dec 15, 2023
  175. Mithril liked ps2man2's post in the thread Unable to Connect To Emerald, Error G15.

All good now. ;) Thanks!

Dec 15, 2023
  176. Mithril replied to the thread Forum Guidelines.

Links Rule #5 has been added.

Dec 14, 2023
  177. Mithril replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

Test server is now unlocked. Let us know what you think about the changes listed above.

Dec 14, 2023
  178. Mithril replied to the thread When can we expect news on changes for the CTF?.

Here's the latest including a link to the previous dev letter that details more of the upcoming CTC changes....

Dec 14, 2023
  179. Mithril replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

We're aware of the general response to Oshur. Once we have an update to share we'll post about it on our website and social media. We...

Dec 13, 2023
  180. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to Connect To Emerald, Error G15.

We had server maintenance this morning as announced on X. See if you can connect now that we are back.

Dec 13, 2023
  181. Mithril replied to the thread Holiday directive not working.

Noted and thank you for this report.

Dec 13, 2023
  182. Mithril replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

This thread will open for feedback after the PTS server has been updated.

Dec 13, 2023
  183. Mithril posted a new thread.

December 14, 2023 - PTS Update

--- Download the Test Server client from this thread after reading the Test Server Policies:...

Forum: Test Server: Announcements

Dec 13, 2023
  184. Mithril posted a new thread.

Status of Outfit Wars - Nexus Season 2

Hi everyone, we're going to review and make adjustments to fix some of the issues that came up this season including the early launch of...

Dec 13, 2023
  185. Mithril posted a new thread.

Emerald and Jaeger Maintenance - 12/13/23

Jaeger and Emerald will be down for server improvements tomorrow 12/13 @ 9am pt. / 6pm cet. for a 4hr downtime.

Dec 12, 2023
  186. Mithril replied to the thread OUTFITWARS NEXUS BUG.

Noted, thank you for your report.

Dec 12, 2023
  187. Mithril replied to the thread Can NOT equip ARX holiday hats.

This is a known issue. But thank you for bringing it up.

Dec 12, 2023
  188. Mithril liked Whipme's post in the thread Unable to log into Launchpad.

I was able to fix my Windows 7 PS2 by simply copying the launchpad.exe file from the steam installed PS2 to my standalone PS2 install...

Dec 11, 2023
  189. Mithril replied to the thread Unable to Connect To Emerald, Error G15.

Our team has been working fast in getting the servers back up when they crash.

Dec 11, 2023
  190. Mithril liked Calamar's post in the thread Unable to Connect To Emerald, Error G15.

Is there an issue with Emerald? Earlier I was playing without issues, but now when I attempt to connect the game locks up as soon as I try...

Dec 11, 2023
  191. Mithril replied to the thread Got a duplicate implant in ISO-4 recycler (GM send me here).

Thank you for this report, we'll take a look into this bug.

Dec 11, 2023
  192. Mithril replied to the thread to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars.

We are reviewing the situation this week and may have an update to share soon.

Dec 11, 2023
  193. Mithril posted a new thread.

Auraximas 2023 - Discussion Thread

[IMG] Auraximas 2023 Auraximas is here! And with it comes some fun, both old and new Sanctuary Decorated Directives Double Double...

Dec 8, 2023
  194. Mithril replied to the thread ARX Holiday Hats not equipable - Dec '23.

Thanks for the heads up. We got it in our bug list.

Dec 8, 2023
  195. Mithril replied to the thread to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars.

We apologize for these OW mishaps happening across the game, this case in particular on Soltech. We'll have an official update to share...

Dec 8, 2023
  196. Mithril replied to the thread New curse words.

Oh boy, thanks for the heads up. I'll see if we can throw that onto the blacklist.

Dec 8, 2023
  197. Mithril replied to the thread Black construction bug.

Next time this happens can you record the coordinates or screenshot your map location? Thanks!

Dec 4, 2023