Mechwolf's Recent Activity

1. Mechwolf posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] When Planetside "dies", make Forgelight open source?

In all honesty, I want to eventually make maps for Planetside as well a few weapons, maybe even a vehicle or two. But in the current...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 25, 2024
  2. Mechwolf replied to the thread I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad..

On Playstation we have a few players that are terrible at fighting, but make up for it immensely in support. I started taking 20 minutes...

Oct 20, 2023
  3. Mechwolf replied to the thread The population is dying.

I can't believe you're supporting the game financially when they never listen to their players and keep updating the game with weird...

Oct 19, 2023
  4. Mechwolf liked Amador's post in the thread My very own get the players back thread.

Half the failures in PlanetSide 2 are due to a lack of experience or comprehension on what made Planetside 1 work. This is what happens...

Oct 19, 2023
  5. Mechwolf replied to the thread My very own get the players back thread.

They're only "dead" because the game hasn't been updated in a year and a half, there's nothing for vets to even bother achieving...

Oct 19, 2023
  6. Mechwolf liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread My very own get the players back thread.

Posted elsewhere, making my own thread on it. Worst they can do is ignore it or say no right? The first two alone would get me back. I...

Oct 19, 2023
  7. Mechwolf replied to the thread Should we nickname console version "Old School Planetside 2?".

Better yet, we don't even HAVE Esamir! and we don't have construction (less orbitals!) AND we don't have CTF! You don't have to worry about...

Oct 19, 2023
  8. Mechwolf liked Liewec123's post in the thread Should we nickname console version "Old School Planetside 2?".

Is your esamir still the good one?

Oct 19, 2023