MaxDamage's Recent Activity

1. MaxDamage replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Hold up... them's fighting words. I'm a very experienced MAX player, but I don't use them for K/D padding, but as expendable...

Mar 18, 2024
  2. MaxDamage replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

This is all gaslighting nonsense. You're not solofarming with a MAX anywhere except 6 man fights at 4am. And if 2 of those are halfway...

Mar 17, 2024
  3. MaxDamage replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I'm not pro revive, but the obvious counter is that ESFs are routinely used to do and soak up damage, before the pilot bails with full...

Mar 17, 2024
  4. MaxDamage replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range..

Easy solution would be to just get rid of the top mining gun, since no one uses it except for cheating.

Mar 17, 2024
  5. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range.

Is this ever going to be fixed? Or is it officially allowed, because during double XP events I can't compete with people who come to the...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 17, 2024
  6. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Thank you for the clips everyone. I posted an update and pinned it in this sub forum. We'll have another info update on the status of a...

Mar 8, 2024
  7. MaxDamage replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Ah yeah the vehicle thing. Had that a few times. Vehicles spawning without me..

Mar 8, 2024
  8. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread command center and 7 march update.

Hi folks, we're looking into getting these bugs fixed. We'll have an info update next week after we take some time to investigate a fix...

Mar 8, 2024
  9. MaxDamage replied to the thread command center and 7 march update.

Are you NSO or regular infantry? I thought it was part of them fixing NSO issues. If they work for no one then wow. There are so many...

Mar 8, 2024
  10. MaxDamage replied to the thread NSO characters having to stand on other side of crafted terminals..

OK it's a shame I can't edit that, as this seems to have been addressed in the latest update. HOWEVER. Air and ground vehicle terminals...

Mar 7, 2024
  11. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

NSO characters having to stand on other side of crafted terminals.

I have to stand on the rear of a constructed Air term and Land vehicle terminal in order to pull a vehicle on my NSO character, and it's...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 7, 2024
  12. MaxDamage replied to the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Thanks guys, really appreciate the experience and depth of information to consider in these replies. After being spoiled by a Kingsnake...

Mar 7, 2024
  13. MaxDamage liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Dear Commanders and Colleagues, While I appreciate the valuable insights shared earlier, it's crucial to acknowledge the persistent...

Mar 7, 2024
  14. MaxDamage liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

maxed out all my chimera stuff while back on my other account and played nothing but chimera for awhile before i got completely bored of...

Mar 7, 2024
  15. MaxDamage liked T.A.94's post in the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Easy: Ability: Firesuppresion Defensive: Stealth Performance: Rival combat chassis (reverse speed equals max forwad speed with this...

Mar 7, 2024
  16. MaxDamage replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I just want them to dial back AMR damage against MAXes. And I think they should be able to survive 1 C4 by default (barely). I used to MAX...

Feb 28, 2024
  17. MaxDamage replied to the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Fair enough.

Feb 27, 2024
  18. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

Looking for Chimera tips.

Hi, does anyone have any advice/suggestions for playing Chimera tank. Ideally asking for what is good for someone new/crap with them, and...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 27, 2024
  19. MaxDamage replied to the thread Just like last members weekend.. XP bonus NOT active on Miller..

Resolved. XP bonus is now up on Miller.

Feb 16, 2024
  20. MaxDamage replied to the thread My character stats have been reset.

Yeah same. All my weapon kills reset at least anyways.. well most of them.. for some reason max punch is still there, and claymore.. lol....

Feb 16, 2024
  21. MaxDamage liked ASYNI's post in the thread Please switch on the announced Double XP weekend..

Dear PlanetSide2 team, unfortunately time is short, so it would be desirable if this could be activated immediately. Thank you very much

Feb 16, 2024
  22. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

Just like last members weekend.. XP bonus NOT active on Miller.

See title.

Feb 16, 2024
  23. MaxDamage replied to the thread lost all hotkey.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1aqv26q/if_you_lost_your_keybinds_after_the_recent_patch/

Feb 15, 2024
  24. MaxDamage replied to the thread “The next update that resets all the keys on my keyboard again I'll stop playing this game forever...

https://old.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1aqv26q/if_you_lost_your_keybinds_after_the_recent_patch/

Feb 15, 2024
  25. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Can you check now.

Jan 26, 2024
  26. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Can you reach out to our customer support team? We ran a check and it should be active....

Jan 26, 2024
  27. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Ok check now, it should show 2x multiplier.

Jan 26, 2024
  28. MaxDamage replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Yep, we're back in business. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2024
  29. MaxDamage liked Mithril's post in the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Ok, we're investigating. Thanks for the heads up.

Jan 26, 2024
  30. MaxDamage replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Doesn't seem to just be me as someone else told me they submitted a report. Couple of people in discord and reddit. Also just asked in...

Jan 26, 2024
  31. MaxDamage replied to the thread Double XP for members on Miller not active..

Still not active. Quit game and restarted because I got the "you are in a no deploy zone" construction bug outside of no deploy zone....

Jan 26, 2024
  32. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

Double XP for members on Miller not active.

What time does it usually start, I thought it was midnight PT?

Jan 26, 2024
  33. MaxDamage replied to the thread Outfit resources don't fill up.

I had this a few days ago. Was hit and miss. Mostly it did, but a crucial synthium base gave me nothing. North east Indar one for me, above...

Jan 18, 2024
  34. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Yeah looks like it's fine again.

Jan 18, 2024
  35. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

This isn't an issue about staying in game or crashing. It's an issue about not being able to get into the game.. we get to character...

Jan 16, 2024
  36. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Ya. No I don't think swapping servers does anything. It's like 1 in 6 tries RNG. On a good day. 10 tries so far today... wish me luck

Jan 15, 2024
  37. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Currently on my 6th time closing the game and trying to log into Miller. UK. Most I've had to try so far since issue started a couple of...

Jan 12, 2024
  38. MaxDamage replied to the thread Auraximas 2023 - Discussion Thread.

Yeah, seeing lots of "ghost" beacons.. I go there to kill or throw an emp nade at them and they're not active.. just look like they...

Dec 9, 2023
  39. MaxDamage liked OutlawJaw's post in the thread Auraximas 2023 - Discussion Thread.

the c4 present seems to be bugged where you cannot get kills to count with it and is unavailable with the store. the new patch also...

Dec 9, 2023
  40. MaxDamage replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

"7. Max Nerf: more vets left and left angry and if you go and watch the youtube posts of the brutally honest they tell you why they left...

Dec 2, 2023
  41. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to load launcher to run the game..

Aha! Yes. I had to use steams verification, and then try to load it twice, because the first time after verification it does nothing....

Nov 30, 2023
  42. MaxDamage liked Tempest_'s post in the thread Unable to load launcher to run the game..

Restart the client how? The launcher refuses to open because of the error before you even get to a point where you can potentially download...

Nov 30, 2023
  43. MaxDamage liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAXes need work....

Yep - they should have been made vehicles when the revive mechanism was removed. They should be resistant to roadkill cheese, they should...

Nov 30, 2023
  44. MaxDamage liked Tempest_'s post in the thread Unable to load launcher to run the game..

I tried to make a thread about it but it's yet to be approved by the forum mods. Been tryin to see if there was a launcher patch recently...

Nov 30, 2023
  45. MaxDamage liked Dglider's post in the thread Unable to load launcher to run the game..

I am also experiencing this error. Win7 Pro 64 bit. LaunchPad.exe - Entry Point Not Found "The procedure entry point...

Nov 29, 2023
  46. MaxDamage replied to the thread Unable to load launcher to run the game..

Yeah, not sure tbh.

Nov 29, 2023
  47. MaxDamage posted a new thread.

Unable to load launcher to run the game.

"the procedure entry point "getsystemtimeasfiletime" could not be located" Played fine last night. Edit: seems like servers or...

Nov 29, 2023
  48. MaxDamage replied to the thread 11-Year Anniversary (PC Update) - Discussion Thread.

Happy 11th. Figured I'd reinstall and play again. Oddly wasn't tempted by any of the anniversary packs this year. That said, the 10 year...

Nov 24, 2023