Liewec123's Recent Activity

1. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] M20 Basilisk Buff.

It's hard to buff basilisk because of how easy it is to use, in the past they've tried giving it higher ROF and things and it's just became...

Dec 6, 2021 at 9:28 AM
  2. Liewec123 replied to the thread Nerf the Nano-Armor Kit..

Especially libs, libs are the sacred anti-everything apex predators of planetside. They shalt not hath any weaknesses!

Dec 4, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  3. Liewec123 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Nerf the Nano-Armor Kit..

Thou shalt not nerf air, for it has been written in the before times.

Dec 4, 2021 at 3:40 AM
  4. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Lodestar spawn quest..

The lodestar one is currently bugged and can be done with router spawns! So I'd recommend using a router instead, take the router to an...

Dec 4, 2021 at 3:39 AM
  5. Liewec123 replied to the thread Thoughts on campaign.

Hoping this is sarcasm, because c**p like that is why I straight-up refuse to do the missions since the first bunch, I look at most of...

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:54 AM
  6. Liewec123 liked Unlimited's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff the Railjack.

Honestly this is an idea i can get behind. Having used the Railjack quite a bit myself and being quite decent with it, it having so...

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:34 AM
  7. Liewec123 liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff the Railjack.

I always hoped that the railjack (or NC railguns in general) got a charge-up ability. You get the choice between high ROF and DPS or...

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:34 AM
  8. Liewec123 liked Cyropaedia's post in the thread Thoughts on campaign.

Many players (myself included) weren't fans of the chokepoints, camps, and griefing during Shattered Warpgate. In particular, some...

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:49 AM
  9. Liewec123 liked Redfeather1975's post in the thread The medic mission.

To add to that percentage based mission thing. If that is too hard to implement then the missions could have 6 objectives and once 3...

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:46 AM
  10. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff the Railjack.

Imho it should have no bullet drop, yeah yeah I know that is traditionally a VS exclusive thing, but VS keep getting given TR and NC...

Dec 2, 2021 at 5:52 AM
  11. Liewec123 replied to the thread The medic mission.

totally agree it can be a pain to do parts of some missions, like revive mission when noone is accepting revives or there are just an...

Nov 30, 2021
  12. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] There needs to be a major bug-fixing update.

all of the recent bugs should have never happened anyway, its the reason that the PTS exists, sadly its just being neglected and things are...

Nov 30, 2021
  13. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lockon Launcher and AA.

i probably see more people farming A2G with ESFs than i see using lock ons. because A2G farming gets you a ton of kills, lock on...

Nov 28, 2021
  14. Liewec123 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Lockon Launcher and AA.

Eyep. Same with rocket pods. Farm a group, end a sundy, and no one can do anything because your oh so skillful launcher can't get to...

Nov 28, 2021
  15. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Dragoon Battle Rifle stat changes/buffs.

what i find odd (well not really considering who is in charge) is that Obelisk got the rapid fire hipfire attachment. Obelisk was already...

Nov 28, 2021
  16. Liewec123 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Dragoon Battle Rifle stat changes/buffs.

The MG-HBR1 Dragoon is a weapon that really is in need of some buffs to a few of its stats as currently in the game its performance is...

Nov 28, 2021
  17. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lockon Launcher and AA.

And yet the banshee you're shooting your trash lock on launcher at can simply left click to mow down 10 dudes, Zero skill, put trash...

Nov 27, 2021
  18. Liewec123 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Lockon Launcher and AA.

It doesn't take any skill to use a Beetlejuice but look at that monstrosity. Real talk though, the reason you can't insta-gib an ESF...

Nov 27, 2021
  19. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread Take a Break | Planetside 2 | Low-Fi Mix.

[media]

Nov 25, 2021
  20. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Anvil restrictions.

Yup only happened once with me, and luckily only a light anvil, naturally I introduced them to my decimator. anyone who steals an anvil...

Nov 25, 2021
  21. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Anvil restrictions.

Here we go again, it happened again today. I dropped an anvil, and some snaky **** ran up and grabbed it out from under me while I was...

Nov 25, 2021
  22. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Heavy w/Ammo Regen > NSO MAX.

Nope. No matter how good you are at landing decimator shots you won't get anywhere near to the damage that Detonators can unleash....

Nov 25, 2021
  23. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Lacking Tactical Gear Limits Solo Play.

Yup they really screwed NSO over by deciding to not allow us to access important tools THAT WERE WORKING PERFECTLY FINE. I really don't get...

Nov 25, 2021
  24. Liewec123 liked InexoraVC's post in the thread [Suggestion] NSO Heavy w/Ammo Regen > NSO MAX.

NSO Light Assault >> NSO Heavy Assault. Change my mind :)

Nov 24, 2021
  25. Liewec123 liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Making the explosions bigger..

Making the explosions bigger. A friend said the explosions were bigger and he likes it. To have bigger explosions would also be cool....

Nov 23, 2021
  26. Liewec123 liked Shadowpikachu's post in the thread [Suggestion] NSO Heavy w/Ammo Regen > NSO MAX.

Yeah in open areas i always run it, you can 2 slap infantry and generally just shell hidden positions or just try to KOBE from the...

Nov 23, 2021
  27. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Heavy w/Ammo Regen > NSO MAX.

[IMG] if you're good with landing long range Detonator hits then you have one of the best AV weapons in the game, the damage at range...

Nov 23, 2021
  28. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO Heavy w/Ammo Regen > NSO MAX.

IIt depends a lot on the situation. Heavy is more versatile and vastly superior for AA, but for other things Defector is better, Like...

Nov 23, 2021
  29. Liewec123 replied to the thread Prototype Technology - Campaing Missions.

i've made a point of avoiding the campaigns since chapter 1 because of tedious stuff like this, but a few days back i placed a spawn router...

Nov 21, 2021
  30. Liewec123 replied to the thread Constant hacker.

Condescending d**kery aside...do explain, I pay them 14k a year, why do they make 20? Also note that while muricans' might think murica'...

Nov 19, 2021
  31. Liewec123 liked iller's post in the thread Constant hacker.

^ LOL :D ... no one in the service or QA end of game production makes nearly that much. I know for a fact that Blizzard itself was only...

Nov 19, 2021
  32. Liewec123 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Constant hacker.

I'd do it for a curry twice a week!

Nov 19, 2021
  33. Liewec123 replied to the thread Constant hacker.

You'd pay a gm 40k a year?! Let me know if you ever start a company, i'll come work for you! 6 hours 5 days a week is about 1600 hours...

Nov 17, 2021
  34. Liewec123 replied to the thread Wrel asked for questions on the stream....

Well he asked for questions and everyone was asking for more info about ASP2 and he was like 'end of the show, bye'. he paid about as much...

Nov 17, 2021
  35. Liewec123 replied to the thread Constant hacker.

This game cost nearly $30,000,000 to make and the gormless muppets at dbg can't hire a GM to stop it being ruined by a single scriptkid....

Nov 16, 2021
  36. Liewec123 liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Constant hacker.

I just logged out because he is on Emerald as "manusucktr". I have logged out several times in the last few weeks because of this person...

Nov 16, 2021
  37. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AoE Damage from ESF Noseguns.

Would this ruin the AI noseguns and pretty much remove them from the game? Yes. Would I be perfectly happy to see them gone? Yes. We've...

Nov 16, 2021
  38. Liewec123 liked BlackFox's post in the thread Oshur lives?.

So we get a whole new enviroment to - Get out-noobed by cloakers - Get wrecked by air jockeys - Get to run around wih NERF™ guns - Get to...

Nov 15, 2021
  39. Liewec123 replied to the thread Oshur lives?.

iirc the oshur reveal post said something about weapons being disabled while underwater.

Nov 15, 2021
  40. Liewec123 replied to the thread Oshur lives?.

Yep the pop always jumps up when a big update lands, but is it worth the cost to the gameplay? 'Escalation' bought the biggest...

Nov 10, 2021
  41. Liewec123 replied to the thread Oshur lives?.

I'm actually 'NoSure' about Oshur, looking at the track record. Esamir was absolutely ruined by their 'redesign', Wrel has proven to be a...

Nov 10, 2021
  42. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] berserker implant.

Imho there should have always been something to allow maxes to heal up slowly out of combat, Now people are probably screaming "what...

Nov 9, 2021
  43. Liewec123 replied to the thread Please expalin the logic.

Oh yeah, my bad, was early in the morning so I think I was still half asleep XD

Nov 9, 2021
  44. Liewec123 replied to the thread Please expalin the logic.

Because for some reason, even after 8 years, c4 needs to remain ridiculously OP. It's especially ridiculous against maxes, 450 nanites,...

Nov 9, 2021
  45. Liewec123 replied to the thread [BUG] NSO Defector Time Bomb..

might not be bugged, the enemies might just stare at your dead robo-body because it just didn't kill them. its AoE range is rather small...

Nov 8, 2021
  46. Liewec123 liked BlackFox's post in the thread Wait times are killing what is left of the game..

That's literally the joke about NSO - they are basically the VS with more punch and yet still mostly join the VS in fights

Nov 6, 2021
  47. Liewec123 replied to the thread Wait times are killing what is left of the game..

worst part is OPVS still win with the underpop and no more TR or NC are allowed to play. try playing NSO (the faction designed to balance...

Nov 6, 2021
  48. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread Monster Montage.

Thanks for the comment and the tip with the Warden!

Nov 6, 2021
  49. Liewec123 replied to the thread Cloaking takes away the fun.

Honestly they should just add the firing delay that minor cloak has. It would fix the issues of latency making it seem that infils have...

Nov 5, 2021
  50. Liewec123 liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] berserker implant.

This is what I don't like. Either they keep it this way forever and it just adds to cancerous gameplay, or they nerf it completely...

Nov 4, 2021
  51. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] berserker implant.

i've been throwing every cert and smedbuck i have at implant packs and not getting it. i know what will happen though, the day will come...

Nov 3, 2021
  52. Liewec123 replied to the thread Monster Montage.

another awesome vid as always :D you should try warden for your wraith flash infiltrator, since it lets you use UBGL :) it hits tanks...

Nov 1, 2021
  53. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread Monster Montage.

[media]

Nov 1, 2021
  54. Liewec123 replied to the thread how to see flash and ant.

get a high resolution monitor. the increased sharpness and crispiness makes cloakers easy to spot.

Nov 1, 2021
  55. Liewec123 replied to the thread More mission feedback.

most of them just don't feel like they happen naturally for me, they all have some part with requirements that i just don't partake in. i...

Oct 29, 2021
  56. Liewec123 liked ican'taim's post in the thread Planetside 2 = Dune.

Even the planets' name is similar.

Oct 27, 2021
  57. Liewec123 replied to the thread Rise and Fall of PS.

SoE and DBG have both done their fair share of harm to the game, I worry more about patches now than I do back in the SoE days though....

Oct 23, 2021
  58. Liewec123 replied to the thread Connery Server is DEAD..

It's time for a few things to happen in PS2. Cobalt and Miller need merging, Emerald and Connery need merging. Continent pop limit needs...

Oct 19, 2021
  59. Liewec123 replied to the thread If you ressuply shouldnt you automatically be healed?ed?.

Yeah it is a pain in the *** when you take shots while swapping to max at a sundy, It really should heal you to full when you first swap to...

Oct 18, 2021
  60. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] to DBG Fund Raiser idea

so i've seen you guys are trying to raise money to help kids, good cause! there are things you could do to make people donate a ton of...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Oct 17, 2021
  61. Liewec123 replied to the thread Where are the pumpkins?.

They have fixed spawn locations, usually around bases and roads, when someone on the continent kills a pumpkin a new one will respawn at...

Oct 12, 2021
  62. Liewec123 liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] REWORK SKILLS - Fire Suppression System/Rampart Projector/Nimitz Reactor.

I wouldnt like it either way. Toughness is not the NC traits we should be looking into. Toughness is an ability that is only active on...

Oct 10, 2021
  63. Liewec123 liked brutes359's post in the thread [Suggestion] REWORK SKILLS - Fire Suppression System/Rampart Projector/Nimitz Reactor.

Fun fact, the NC Vanguard in its concept stage was supposed to have a deploy feature that turned it into an artillery piece. I would...

Oct 10, 2021
  64. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] REWORK SKILLS - Fire Suppression System/Rampart Projector/Nimitz Reactor.

I think 50 would be a bit too high demi, if we make it constant it will pretty much work like damage reduction, So regen needs to be...

Oct 10, 2021
  65. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] REWORK SKILLS - Fire Suppression System/Rampart Projector/Nimitz Reactor.

The last thing this game needs is more invisible vehicles.

Oct 9, 2021
  66. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] REWORK SKILLS - Fire Suppression System/Rampart Projector/Nimitz Reactor.

Why did you make a new thread on the same topic as the one you made yesterday, When you haven't even responded to anything in that thread?...

Oct 9, 2021
  67. Liewec123 liked brutes359's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

pretty much half that list is bugs. and yea, most of those are gone, but they have been replaced with NEW AND IMPROVED BUGS, that...

Oct 8, 2021
  68. Liewec123 liked melioa's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

yeah.....2012 was a good time for Planetside 2. i think the game started to go down hill when Wrel was hired as a Dev....he kept on being...

Oct 8, 2021
  69. Liewec123 liked shlimon bakous's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

I'm an old Planetside 2 player too and I totally agree that old Planetside 2 was a thousand times better.

Oct 8, 2021
  70. Liewec123 liked brutes359's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

You mean the same planetside that didnt have implants? The one were we DIDNT have to deal with 90 percent of the playerbase moving around...

Oct 8, 2021
  71. Liewec123 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

Yes. Only reason why this game is still around is because no one has cloned it yet. As soon as they do, which is inevitable. It’s...

Oct 8, 2021
  72. Liewec123 liked SharkBaitC22's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

Yeah I am an old player, and yeah I am a bit salty/disappointed on what this game has become. Remember when the Galaxy/Sunderer were used...

Oct 8, 2021
  73. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] change Rampart Projector and Nimitz Reactor..

Rampart has some niche uses, but in the correct scenario it is awesome. like covering a sunderer in the open garages, or going up against a...

Oct 8, 2021
  74. Liewec123 liked VhynSeven's post in the thread [Suggestion] change Rampart Projector and Nimitz Reactor..

Rampart projector feels strong because it allows for a pretty low effort strategy of going in balls to the wall and let the extra armor...

Oct 8, 2021
  75. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Dont hate the Seeker because of its poor delivery, love it for the potential it has for the game!.

Countering cancer with more cancer won't make you healthy again... It will make your health worse. When everyone has moved on from...

Oct 8, 2021
  76. Liewec123 liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread [Suggestion] Dont hate the Seeker because of its poor delivery, love it for the potential it has for the game!.

I wish I could thumbs up this post a thousand times over.

Oct 8, 2021
  77. Liewec123 replied to the thread Overpowered suggestions.

I had an idea for a few implants, some of which would probably be deemed OP, like: Medic: Self Diagnosis: while you channel healing beam...

Oct 8, 2021
  78. Liewec123 liked Peebuddy's post in the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

If you're a vehicle main, then yea come back. Vehicle combat's still hella fun, we're talking battle of Kursk number of tanks on the...

Oct 7, 2021
  79. Liewec123 replied to the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

"Hey there folks Wrel here" ;)

Oct 7, 2021
  80. Liewec123 liked Zhakathoom's post in the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

Just run. Don't look back. Nuke it from orbit. **** while you can. Getting into this game is like willingly contracting an affliction that...

Oct 7, 2021
  81. Liewec123 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread I leave until the nerf is over..

note sure if you know this. You are typing in dark grey text on a black background. Your posts are unreadable without highlighting the...

Oct 7, 2021
  82. Liewec123 liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread 10/10 balancing.

Not to mention, with shield you can get clientsided by enemies, happened to me on Emerald a lot where shield's up on my screen, but from...

Oct 7, 2021
  83. Liewec123 replied to the thread [BUG] NC OP!!!!!.

Between "nc op" and "crossbow is good for the game!" I'm really starting to question the opinions of new folks on the forum. Welcome to...

Oct 7, 2021
  84. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Dont hate the Seeker because of its poor delivery, love it for the potential it has for the game!.

The only good thing about the crossbow is that it has helped to illuminate how OP it is to not need to reload. This thing should get 3...

Oct 7, 2021
  85. Liewec123 replied to the thread Thoughts on the Seeker HLX Heavy Crossbow.

probably horizon, its amazing for LA flybys

Oct 5, 2021
  86. Liewec123 replied to the thread 10/10 balancing.

the shield is buggy, its saved me from hundreds of explosives sure, but its also done jack s%%t for hundreds too. also there is that...

Oct 5, 2021
  87. Liewec123 liked TaHKucT's post in the thread 10/10 balancing.

Excellent crossbows, I turned off my subscription

Oct 5, 2021
  88. Liewec123 liked melioa's post in the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

i wish we could go back to Planetside 2 2012....yes, the game was still messed up then....but it was fun and far better than the state it...

Oct 5, 2021
  89. Liewec123 liked Amador's post in the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

Funny to think that if I were playing World of Warcraft with a company as cancerous as Activision/Blizzard, even they would have worked...

Oct 5, 2021
  90. Liewec123 replied to the thread 10/10 balancing.

I know right? NC getting something useful, must be bribery! Alas, NC main here, dropped 10k certs and 20k iso into implant packs and...

Oct 4, 2021
  91. Liewec123 liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

^^^^ I remember those days. Also the vulcan, when it was so good people would pull prowlers just to hop in the vulcan. It's safe to...

Oct 4, 2021
  92. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] "Hire" Reputable Players as Consultants for Updates.

i agree the community need to have a say on what gets into the game, but i don't think we need 'player devs' DBG could just use the PTS and...

Oct 4, 2021
  93. Liewec123 replied to the thread Thinking about coming back to the game.

i've played since 2013 and we've seen some pretty terrible times over the years. Striker's 'Reign of Terror' was pretty gruesome, as was...

Oct 4, 2021
  94. Liewec123 replied to the thread More Cancer.

If only we had some sort of early server for testing were the public could test things like this and leave feedback...hmmm ;) /S But yeah,...

Oct 1, 2021
  95. Liewec123 liked LodeTria's post in the thread [Suggestion] Skycutter?.

There's a big drop-pod in the corner of one of the shops, that's how to change it.

Sep 29, 2021
  96. Liewec123 liked LodeTria's post in the thread [Suggestion] Skycutter?.

[IMG]

Sep 29, 2021
  97. Liewec123 liked Fishbread's post in the thread [Suggestion] Deep operative ready indicator.

Devs, can you please make an indicator for when the deep operative cloak is ready/active? I expected this would be in the UI update.

Sep 29, 2021
  98. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Deep operative ready indicator.

also it would be a nice QoL change if it was active when we respawn so we don't need to sit in the spawn room for 12 seconds.

Sep 29, 2021
  99. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Skycutter?.

One of the 'shops' in Sanctuary has a drop pod in it, interact with it to change dropped skins

Sep 25, 2021
  100. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Advanced Specialization Project (ASP) Revised.

I like the idea, also they should add more ASPs, like max ASPs, all other classes have multiple ASPs, We have vehicle discount ASPS and yet...

Sep 25, 2021
  101. Liewec123 liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] Advanced Specialization Project (ASP) Revised.

Seeing as there's been some notable changes as of late, in feel there's finally been a breath of hope again for fixing things for PS2. With...

Sep 25, 2021
  102. Liewec123 liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Balance.

The solution is not to switch players to copy-paste factions or to punish overpops, but to make being outpopped fun. Add systems that ramp...

Sep 25, 2021
  103. Liewec123 liked weska's post in the thread permanent NSO xp boost?.

I started a nso char and all I could think about was im missing almost everything from my main account. All the situations I previously had...

Sep 23, 2021
  104. Liewec123 replied to the thread Is there going to be a Dervish A.I. Nose cannon for our Dervishs any time in the future?.

how is it unrelated? you said its like a smaller liberator and i responded to that point, because no, it is nothing like a lib, not...

Sep 23, 2021
  105. Liewec123 replied to the thread Is there going to be a Dervish A.I. Nose cannon for our Dervishs any time in the future?.

as a solo player its not really anything close to solo lib, solo lib is tanky as heck and has the firepower to merit its big size....

Sep 22, 2021
  106. Liewec123 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Is there going to be a Dervish A.I. Nose cannon for our Dervishs any time in the future?.

This is pretty spot on. What I wanted: A fast alternative to the Valkyrie to cheaply pull so I can put a beacon somewhere. OR an...

Sep 22, 2021
  107. Liewec123 replied to the thread Is there going to be a Dervish A.I. Nose cannon for our Dervishs any time in the future?.

the thing is though, NSO is primarily the faction for lone wolves, you log on your NSO and jump on any random faction. they aren't...

Sep 20, 2021
  108. Liewec123 replied to the thread The Chimera Battle Tank.

Chimera being a big dumb cert pinata is just par-for-the-course for NSO. Chimera: much larger than other MBTs, no MBT ability. Javelin:...

Sep 19, 2021
  109. Liewec123 liked Netjunky123's post in the thread KILL CAM!.

Please remove killcam or make it for players 1-10 who need to learn the game and such. what good is being a sniper if your position is...

Sep 17, 2021
  110. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] How come engies and medics cannot wield their respective tools with a pistol?.

yups, i was just thinking of realistic reasons, but from a gameplay perspective I'd also hate to come across a squad carapace medics...

Sep 16, 2021
  111. Liewec123 liked Nighda Venesis's post in the thread [Suggestion] Name ~3 random good things that would make you consider Exp. Stims.

And maybe using infradine could give you both of those mini effects. I'm all for standardizing it; I also think keeping it random...

Sep 15, 2021
  112. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] How come engies and medics cannot wield their respective tools with a pistol?.

If a medic is getting ready to regenerate my severed arms I certainly would hope that their full attention is on it! Likewise I can only...

Sep 15, 2021
  113. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread nEW mONTAGE.

Epic fun: [media]

Sep 13, 2021
  114. Liewec123 replied to the thread NPE Implant changes.

Yeah it's a bunch of bad changes with a few "ok" ones. As Bonemiser says it's like phylactery all over again, take something niche and...

Sep 13, 2021
  115. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Name ~3 random good things that would make you consider Exp. Stims.

its just a bad implant imho, random bonuses are just bad i think. i'd standardise it and maybe make it give a mini version of the other...

Sep 12, 2021
  116. Liewec123 replied to the thread TR is awful.

Yes. Which is why scythe is the best ESF for dogfights, Face to face it has a notably smaller hitbox. the only time scythe has a larger...

Sep 12, 2021
  117. Liewec123 liked LordAnnihilator's post in the thread Miller is way harder than Emerald.

Well. It is the "American server" ;) (/s) Fr though, doesn't Emerald have, like, the highest pop? Wouldn't that explain the mass of...

Sep 11, 2021
  118. Liewec123 replied to the thread Miller is way harder than Emerald.

Not surprising, all of the "this weapon/class is op" videos that I see seem to come from Emerald, No matter what the weapon/class is all I...

Sep 11, 2021
  119. Liewec123 replied to the thread TR is awful.

TR also suffer most from the game engine limitation of low framerate crippling ROF (since they have the most bullethoses.) One thing...

Sep 11, 2021
  120. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO maxes are ridiculously over powered.

yup it seems like the more that is going on around you, the more the server has to think about, the higher the chances of hitting the...

Sep 4, 2021
  121. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO maxes are ridiculously over powered.

It works sometimes but the 'one-way' is extremely unreliable in medium or large fights, you end up hitting your own bubble with your...

Sep 2, 2021
  122. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] one more thing for the next patch.

and oldschool mattocks with slugs, i wanna snipe some infils again! we should also bring back the dreaded Striker, because no...

Sep 1, 2021
  123. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] External seating for all MBTs.

While there are mixed opinions on eliminating passenger repairs, it seems to be the way things are now. What we got at the same time was...

Aug 31, 2021
  124. Liewec123 liked DrPapaPenguin's post in the thread [Suggestion] Asking the devs politely..

[img] This guy does nothing but spawn in any fight currently going on and completely ruin it by aimbotting through textures. I'm sorry...

Aug 31, 2021
  125. Liewec123 liked RiP0k's post in the thread [Suggestion] Asking the devs politely..

You will be told - "... Please write to the mail blah blah blah." Instead of at least giving the admin panel for those who will not really...

Aug 31, 2021
  126. Liewec123 replied to the thread A hacker a day keeps the player away..

Is this in response to the one on miller a few days back? 6700+ kills over nearly 4 hours. Almost 30 kills per minute, FOR NEARLY 4 HOURS....

Aug 31, 2021
  127. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back Old Esamir.

Also, don't take my criticism the wrong way, the fact that I'm bothering to criticize details means I like the concept. While we're...

Aug 30, 2021
  128. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back Old Esamir.

Certainly this would be better than what we have now. I don't entirely like the lattice around the north amp station. It's easily cut...

Aug 30, 2021
  129. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back Old Esamir.

So they should have just moved the warpgate, here is my version, it's old esamir just with the amp station and eastern warpgate swapped,...

Aug 30, 2021
  130. Liewec123 replied to the thread get rid of the 'Containment Sites'....

yup, the epic fights around the bridge, then the siege of mani fortress, and everyone hoping the jump pads to the biolab, i really miss...

Aug 29, 2021
  131. Liewec123 liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread get rid of the 'Containment Sites'....

All the bases left in Esamir are meh, but the containment sites take the cake. Didn't realize how fun Mani and the satellite bases were...

Aug 29, 2021
  132. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

get rid of the 'Containment Sites'...

Nothing kills the flow of 'New Esamir' (Less-amir) like bumping up against a containment site, these bases are boring overly long rezz-runs...

Aug 28, 2021
  133. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO maxes are ridiculously over powered.

ah sounds buggy, all i can say is, i've used it a few times at full health and its done nothing to prevent the oneshot ;)

Aug 28, 2021
  134. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread nEW mONTAGE.

Special offer: Click 1, watch 2! [media]

Aug 28, 2021
  135. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO maxes are ridiculously over powered.

as i posted last time this topic popped up, the NSO maxes don't have Ordnance Armour, this combined with lower health than normal maxes and...

Aug 28, 2021
  136. Liewec123 liked menaximus's post in the thread [Suggestion] Lancer needs a buff.

-higher velocity of projectile -4x and 6x scopes Im not suggesting higher damage, longer range, or faster charging. Just scopes and...

Aug 27, 2021
  137. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lancer needs a buff.

Spam bot looks lost, go be a rat elsewhere, noone is going to click your links here.

Aug 27, 2021
  138. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread nEW mONTAGE.

[media]

Aug 26, 2021
  139. Liewec123 replied to the thread SNIPER SIDE 2.

If there are 10 of them all in one place, pull an ant and go roadkill them all while they scurry around unable to do any damage to you XD...

Aug 26, 2021
  140. Liewec123 replied to the thread [BUG] NSO Infiltrators with Deep Operative?.

one explanation could simply be that models with a lot of edges are easier to spot, for example a VS infiltrator with no cosmetics will...

Aug 20, 2021
  141. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Video] Bullying Tanks on Amerish.

is this your new harasser Knarz? :)

Aug 18, 2021
  142. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video] Bullying Tanks on Amerish.

[media]

Aug 18, 2021
  143. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **.

I think I've nearly squashed your harasser with my skywhale a few times while I've been chasing the same target as you, Luckily it...

Aug 13, 2021
  144. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **.

Thanks. For me "highlight-videos" are the most entertaining to watch. I also think that there are not many PS2 Youtubers that showed...

Aug 13, 2021
  145. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Vehicle] The Dervish is much better than everyone thought it would be..

Agreed a 2/2 dervish will win most dogfights against esfs, but that is all because of the turret, aiming as the driver is hugely...

Aug 11, 2021
  146. Liewec123 liked Ketobor's post in the thread [Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **.

Perhaps you should, its not bad.

Aug 10, 2021
  147. Liewec123 liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **.

[media]

Aug 10, 2021
  148. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **.

why would you ever watch gameplay videos if you don't want to see someone showing their good gameplay? XD i always enjoy his videos :)

Aug 10, 2021
  149. Liewec123 liked VonEisenwaffel's post in the thread Question about hacking and detection.

I agree with this being a good idea. A combination of statistical analysis through code and policing by the players involved in the...

Aug 9, 2021
  150. Liewec123 replied to the thread Question about hacking and detection.

thats fine, we will! i think you can feel pretty confident you won't receive backlash for reporting one of those flying players....

Aug 4, 2021
  151. Liewec123 replied to the thread Question about hacking and detection.

I agree that it is probably banning a fare few of them without us knowing about it, But recently it's became a fairly regular...

Aug 4, 2021
  152. Liewec123 replied to the thread Question about hacking and detection.

Not really comparable though, sure in real life crimes can go undetected, but this isn't real life, Every single action that you do...

Aug 3, 2021
  153. Liewec123 liked Rayden78's post in the thread Question about hacking and detection.

Because Vanu had the joy to have a technically superior flying MAX yesterday. Why is it so hard for the server to detect a insanely fast...

Aug 3, 2021
  154. Liewec123 liked Botji's post in the thread [Vehicle] Javelin Weapon Targeting/Convergence/Alignment Bug Mk2.

I would but for whatever reason I decided to go for the auraxium on all of them, its a slow painful climb even without any bugs denying...

Aug 3, 2021
  155. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Javelin Weapon Targeting/Convergence/Alignment Bug Mk2.

honestly its best to not bother with any of them except nest launcher (which i wish didn't get removed for those of us who had it unlocked...

Aug 3, 2021
  156. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add Front Shield and X2 Sight for Anti-Vehicle MANA Turret.

It is quite odd that the AI turret can survive endless tank shots to its front (when they hit the shield) But the AV turret, the one that...

Aug 1, 2021
  157. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO max.

They can't outrun a c4 detonation, also unless it's changed recently, even at full health the resistance from bubble won't save you...

Jul 30, 2021
  158. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSO max.

well like ordinary maxes 1 c4 does the trick. unlike ordinary maxes though NSO max has no automatic weapons so hitting a speeding LA is...

Jul 29, 2021
  159. Liewec123 replied to the thread Mount the Dalton on lightnings, MBTs.

Yup I use the Siren on my Chimera and it's pretty good, I have the Humming bird and yep it has the 'potential' to one clip, but the...

Jul 25, 2021
  160. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NC Max Weapon.

The post-buff Mattocks were overperforming, I think their range is about right now, I do wish grinders and hacksaws had a little more cqc...

Jul 25, 2021
  161. Liewec123 replied to the thread Mount the Dalton on lightnings, MBTs.

effective AA seems to not be allowed in PS2. You can stick a Tankbuster on your lib and nuke tanks in seconds, but good luck asking for a...

Jul 24, 2021
  162. Liewec123 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Mount the Dalton on lightnings, MBTs.

"Thou shalt not nerf air, thy lord commanded it so."

Jul 24, 2021
  163. Liewec123 liked BlackFox's post in the thread Mount the Dalton on lightnings, MBTs.

SAM systems for MBT would be fun - not with a lock on but proximity guided like the Striker launcher

Jul 24, 2021
  164. Liewec123 liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Mount the Dalton on lightnings, MBTs.

Why don't we give the ground vehicles access to such a powerful weapon? I also suggest doubling the health pool, speed and adding a...

Jul 24, 2021
  165. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cortium bombs are only used to spawn kill people after a capture and to remove a base, it's a troll.

They need to rework construction to make it part of the game again, They also need to make cortium bombs more powerful, but decrease the...

Jul 23, 2021
  166. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add costless vanilla vehicles..

I think a lot of your ideas are great Demi :) But this one would be a nightmare imho! XD Getting a base zerged can suck, but there is no...

Jul 17, 2021
  167. Liewec123 liked Botji's post in the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

I dont entirely agree with you here, slap the Combat chassi on any of the non-hit and run weapons(Hydra and Salamander) and you have...

Jul 16, 2021
  168. Liewec123 liked Botji's post in the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

My main beef with the changes are that the Agility chassi lost its jump, why would anyone use Agility now when all it seems to do is...

Jul 14, 2021
  169. Liewec123 liked BlackFox's post in the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

A higher turn rate would be good, it feels kind of clunky - and there is no separate mouse sensibility settings for each vehicle

Jul 14, 2021
  170. Liewec123 replied to the thread NSX Kuwa or NSX Sesshin?.

Kuwa is extremely strong, but requires you to unlearn how to play, since you've probably trained your brain to burst fire, If your brain...

Jul 14, 2021
  171. Liewec123 replied to the thread Stop ruining the game.

there are still a few, but yeah the devs seem to be hunting and eliminating them one by one, they seem to hate us having fun. first...

Jul 11, 2021
  172. Liewec123 liked Bonemiser's post in the thread Stop ruining the game.

Agreed, I'm personally not a fan of the extra walk just to take a one-way teleport into a camped box room. There aren't enough good bases...

Jul 11, 2021
  173. Liewec123 liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Stop ruining the game.

The devs are like politicians. They know what you want they just don't seem to care and will force their vision of the world upon you.

Jul 11, 2021
  174. Liewec123 liked kaw74's post in the thread Stop ruining the game.

First you Disable Ti Alloy's, now you can't spawn at Bio Labs, What is going on? We want to farm but you keep taking it away from us,...

Jul 10, 2021
  175. Liewec123 replied to the thread What is up with today's gaming companies and updates?.

I remember WoW having server timed updates (though blizzard are weird and give America the updates first and then roll it out to the...

Jul 10, 2021
  176. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring Back Biolab Satellite Spawns.

Imagine, that'd be so good "sorry I ruined Esamir guys, I admit that I have no game dev experience or experience as a map designer, I...

Jul 9, 2021
  177. Liewec123 liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring Back Biolab Satellite Spawns.

I'm really not sure what the rage against biolabs is for, they are/were one of the most fun and iconic bases in the game. Removing...

Jul 9, 2021
  178. Liewec123 replied to the thread Are new NSO weapons freakishly accurate?.

historically NS weapons (primaries) have always sacrificed damage for accuracy and controllability. (NS-15M being the perfect example of...

Jul 4, 2021
  179. Liewec123 replied to the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

Yep, it used to do that, and still does, but it's lost all of its agility, it used to be able to ADAD really fast, strafe while airborn...

Jul 3, 2021
  180. Liewec123 replied to the thread Integration NSO Update -> PS2's Death IMO.

totally agree there, VS already winning almost 40% of primetime alerts (NC and TR are sitting on 27/28%) and VS are doing this with an...

Jul 3, 2021
  181. Liewec123 replied to the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

yeah, i've enjoyed piloting javelin (despite it being fairly bad for combat) and i was eager for the day when it finally received some...

Jul 3, 2021
  182. Liewec123 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Javelin handling changes, they're bad..

Welcome to the world of game balancing. Once you enjoy something they change it….

Jul 3, 2021
  183. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

Javelin handling changes, they're bad.

as someone who's been loving using Javelin since NSO launch i have to say, the changes are really bad. the absolute best thing about...

Jul 2, 2021
  184. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO LMGS.

It's another thing that needed doing before pushing the update live, That big dam handle has no reason to exist. Have you seen the lock...

Jul 2, 2021
  185. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

NSO patch, too soon!

I was surprised to see that the NSO patch is going live TODAY some of the things only got added to test server yesterday (and without patch...

Jul 1, 2021
  186. Liewec123 replied to the thread Containment site a step in the right direction.

agreed! Hossin should have been his torture victom, most people don't like hossin anyway. Esamir was my favourite map but then he nuked...

Jun 28, 2021
  187. Liewec123 replied to the thread Dervish.

Currently dervish on PTS is pretty damn weak, First there is the size, it is going to eat so many AP rounds! Then there are the...

Jun 28, 2021
  188. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Why nerf Javelin?.

As raja said above its not getting nerfed it's getting changed, Sure it's losing some agility, but it's becoming waaay better as a combat...

Jun 28, 2021
  189. Liewec123 liked FLHuk's post in the thread The NC is still not Balanced out after 9 years!!!.

2/10 for facts 9/10 for convincing me you actually believe it. Play all three factions sir and or madam. NC main 2012 - 2014....

Jun 28, 2021
  190. Liewec123 liked Demigan's post in the thread The NC is still not Balanced out after 9 years!!!.

The Vanguard? The most OP gun? What are you talking about? You don't kill in one shot, so it is DPS that is more important than the damage...

Jun 28, 2021
  191. Liewec123 liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread The NC is still not Balanced out after 9 years!!!.

Is this a joke? I wouldn't say any faction is generally OP or UP, the overall balance is imo more or less fine. But if you were to point...

Jun 28, 2021
  192. Liewec123 replied to the thread The NC is still not Balanced out after 9 years!!!.

"NC OP" "VS balanced" Trolls are really off their game lately, You could atleast try to make it look serious!

Jun 28, 2021
  193. Liewec123 liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Are there any plans to balance the factions in the future?.

I think the balance plan is to keep releasing NS gear until faction specific gear is fringey and weird.

Jun 28, 2021
  194. Liewec123 replied to the thread Are there any plans to balance the factions in the future?.

VS usually have the underpop, but they get carried by their superior arsenal and win most primetime alerts by a landslide, Again, they...

Jun 28, 2021
  195. Liewec123 replied to the thread Let us preview Directive camos before grinding.

If you have the PTS then you can get an auraxium bundle on there to test them all :) If you don't already have PTS then now is a great time...

Jun 28, 2021
  196. Liewec123 replied to the thread Are there any plans to balance the factions in the future?.

i meant nerf, i typed that on my little phone during lunch at work, and apparently 'nerf' isnt a word :p yep TR got lockdown by...

Jun 26, 2021
  197. Liewec123 replied to the thread Are there any plans to balance the factions in the future?.

If I'm reading it correctly it's a need, only a small one though From what I'm reading it cools down a little bit slower now and if it...

Jun 26, 2021
  198. Liewec123 replied to the thread What ASP skills do others like?.

My favourite is probably heavy air discount, it's kinda hilarious being able to pull libs (and skywhales) for 260, only 10 nanites more...

Jun 25, 2021