Liewec123's Recent Activity

1. Liewec123 replied to the thread shotgun onehit deal 1500hp , we need nerf shotgun.

looks like you got very unlucky, it looks like you were about 8-10m away. at that range Bruiser is doing around 800/900 damage, meaning it...

Mar 3, 2024
  2. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Play for the alert or why even play?.

in my many years of playing i spent most of it trying to stop VS from winning every alert, and for the most-part it was a chore. but...

Mar 3, 2024
  3. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Hornet Missle.

Yep hornets have a fairly short range limit before they vanish, it's a very necessary balance decision, if they had a longer range they...

Feb 26, 2024
  4. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Assault Rifle for LA.

i think SoE didn't allow LA to take longer range weapons because it could be too potent, great angles from rooftops and potent long range...

Jan 25, 2024
  5. Liewec123 replied to the thread what is the best weapon.

the 3x burst mode is awful now yup, but using the normal mode is still great, you basically have a big shotgun with 18 rounds....

Jan 10, 2024
  6. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] About the MG-A1 Arbalest..

i do love the 3 doku burst weapons, they're similar to Yumi, if you use them when you're on top of your game you will do wonderful things...

Jan 10, 2024
  7. Liewec123 replied to the thread what is the best weapon.

It depends what you have in mind! Jackhammer will be your best CQC option, and best thing if you want to be punching in to rooms If you...

Jan 8, 2024
  8. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

but thats just it, the "proper route" they have chosen is very annoying and complicated and it doesn't have to be, we used to have a...

Jan 4, 2024
  9. Liewec123 liked LetMeBeClear's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

It's gotten consistently worse on both Emerald and Connery. There are several "cheatfits" that are quite active on both servers. Seems like...

Jan 4, 2024
  10. Liewec123 replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

oh it used to be... back when the servers had the population for 2 open maps Oshur would just sit there in the background hour after...

Jan 2, 2024
  11. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

It's a cool idea but I don't think it's possible to code projectiles shooting projectiles without sloppy stuff like creating invisible...

Jan 1, 2024
  12. Liewec123 liked redgroupclan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

I was thinking that the Point Defense System should be an auto-defense system that intercepts projectiles that have been in the air for a...

Jan 1, 2024
  13. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Devs give us small submarines please?.

On the surface (pun intended) submarines seem like a cool addition, But water in PS2 is awful, its the main reason that everyone logs off...

Jan 1, 2024
  14. Liewec123 liked RiP0k's post in the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

It is also necessary to make higher maximum points for placing structures on most buildings. With the current buildings you need to have...

Dec 25, 2023
  15. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] No Building Zone needs to be reduced!.

i agree with a lot of your ideas, but this would be dreadful, flail is already ridiculously OP and obnoxious, bringing that to...

Dec 25, 2023
  16. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

Gate Shield Diffuser needs to stay as a utility!

hey gang! first let me say thank you for the insight into the sundy rework, it sounds pretty good (though i do still get chills when i hear...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 21, 2023
  17. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

FAKE base caps!

how long until this gets fixed?! you see a base getting capped maybe its 1 min left until the enemy caps it! you respawn there and....there...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 18, 2023
  18. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

So does Battleye actually do...anything?!

one thing i always do each morning is log into Planetsides official leaderboards to check out which server has the cheaters today, and for...

Dec 18, 2023
  19. Liewec123 liked littleshan1's post in the thread nerf lib.

Lib and MBT at Top of the PS2 food pyramid it has no weaknesses and risks of use if all player same pro skills , the only thing that...

Dec 17, 2023
  20. Liewec123 liked FLHuk's post in the thread nerf lib.

"Thou shalt not nerf air" "For it was written in the before times, 2012, that the Choon2 upon the hallowed and now lost ground of...

Dec 17, 2023
  21. Liewec123 replied to the thread nerf lib.

Not really though... First the "health" is very deseptive, ESFS are squishy as hell, on paper they have 3000 hp, not too far behind the...

Dec 17, 2023
  22. Liewec123 replied to the thread nerf lib.

i'm with littleshan on this one, libs are way too tanky for a flying vehicle with anti everything weapons. there is nothing more...

Dec 15, 2023
  23. Liewec123 replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

i've just hopped to PTS and tried it out, it is definitely a MASSIVE leap back in the correct direction. "he" left things in a big mess, so...

Dec 15, 2023
  24. Liewec123 replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

that was my thinking, personally me and many other would rather it just get deleted, and whatever device the data was stored on be...

Dec 15, 2023
  25. Liewec123 liked Amador's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I am a player whom enjoys Oshur for the rare opportunity to utilize Corsair boats as we never really had official "Naval" vehicles in...

Dec 15, 2023
  26. Liewec123 liked EWanderer's post in the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

aren't construction outpost supposed to have a cortium point? right now its just a regular vehicle capture point. well technically...

Dec 15, 2023
  27. Liewec123 liked BattleWarriorZ5's post in the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

Esamir just flows better without CtC. The only way you could make the Esamir map flow better besides reverting all the CtC bases...

Dec 15, 2023
  28. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread New curse words.

I spit my coffee out on that one.

Dec 14, 2023
  29. Liewec123 replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

just make it trigger an instant meltdown alert, how hard can it be? its murdered primetime for 2 years and you could fix it with a few...

Dec 14, 2023
  30. Liewec123 replied to the thread New curse words.

i've had some pretty heated talks with people over the past decade, often with some "colourful" wording, but i'd never call someone...

Dec 10, 2023
  31. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] There's so many easy little fix for construction.

there are a lot of easy fixes for a lot of the problems in this game, but either DBG don't care, are masochists who want the game to die,...

Dec 7, 2023
  32. Liewec123 liked TOMAS GRONYCH's post in the thread Remove stealth.

yes we do everyone, but when you even try swicth on it you are dead. btw that infiltrator has way different weapon on that moment...

Dec 1, 2023
  33. Liewec123 replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

nope! nor have i unlocked any of them, they're just so damn pointless. why would i want to apply a debuff to someone who steps on a...

Dec 1, 2023
  34. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

you're 100% correct on all of this, Pixie is ridiculously underpowered against ESFs. it is completely nonsensical that it takes 20 shots to...

Nov 30, 2023
  35. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

The NSO Dervish Pixie information Anti-Aircraft only Fires 8-10 series launched missiles Missile Velocity: 125/ms or 450 kmh Issue...

Nov 30, 2023
  36. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

Issue 7: Missiles despawn after death.

Nov 30, 2023
  37. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

Issue 6 expanded: Low overall damage. Requires 20 missile hits on average to kill ESF, compared to the 1.5 volley from ESF. Takes 32...

Nov 30, 2023
  38. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Pixie Balance.

Suggestions: 1. Increase missile speed by 100 km/h or fix missile flight time. Tooltip says 125 km/s... when it reality it's 125 km/h. 2....

Nov 30, 2023
  39. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

but thats just it, there is no other game to play like PS2, so no matter how neglected it is, we're here until its dead. but its so...

Nov 28, 2023
  40. Liewec123 replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

harassers are actually fast, and if they were made faster they would be a nightmare to land shots against (at anything other than...

Nov 28, 2023
  41. Liewec123 liked Jx9000's post in the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Still, pressing the devs for server merges is not wrong, just wish they would listen.

Nov 24, 2023
  42. Liewec123 liked Jx9000's post in the thread Cobalt and Miller need to merge.

Player count is at an alltime low, never have i seen the servers so dead, even at 5pm i see continents half closed, but on the double XP...

Nov 24, 2023
  43. Liewec123 replied to the thread Cobalt and Miller need to merge.

agreed they need to merge, but first we should fix the things that are causing the huge drop in players, otherwise we're pouring two...

Nov 24, 2023
  44. Liewec123 replied to the thread Bring Your Friends PlanetSide - Anniversary Event - November 17-19 | 24-26.

Yep, gotta say I'm impressed how DBG managed to screw up in such spectacular fashion, It really was a great way of welcoming new and...

Nov 23, 2023
  45. Liewec123 replied to the thread Some cheats could be integrated into the game for all (or rework suggestion).

"Some cheats could be integrated into the game" so like: Infinite Ammo, No Reloads, No Bullet Drop, Hitbox-hack, no recoil, c4 immunity,...

Nov 17, 2023
  46. Liewec123 replied to the thread Bring Your Friends PlanetSide - Anniversary Event - November 17-19 | 24-26.

This could be a great chance to get some player pop back, so I'd recommend you guys keep tabs on Oshur unlocks, Or heck, now would be a...

Nov 16, 2023
  47. Liewec123 liked Mithril's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

Hello, fellow Auraxians! We're thrilled to bring you this development update, giving you a sneak peek into some of our upcoming plans for...

Nov 14, 2023
  48. Liewec123 replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

The CTF change is GREAT and a huge leap back in the right direction! (Is...is this what hope feels like?!) :eek: But you folks really...

Nov 14, 2023
  49. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Repair Tool/Grenade Speed up Construction.

great idea!

Nov 12, 2023
  50. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Repair Tool/Grenade Speed up Construction.

It would be nice to speed up construction and encourage teamwork if the repair tool and grenades sped up construction times by contributing...

Nov 12, 2023
  51. Liewec123 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

Both can be good fixes (veteran and new player input), but new player input should be prioritized in a game that is losing population...

Nov 10, 2023
  52. Liewec123 liked -Zlodey-'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

TS, thats obvious for you, obvious for me, or for plenty of other PlanetSide 2 vets. Such changes should not take much time... if devs have...

Nov 10, 2023
  53. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

while i know this to be true, its not my fault that i still care about this game, even if the devs don't. ;) so i'll keep dreaming that...

Nov 10, 2023
  54. Liewec123 liked Effect's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back thermal optics!.

No thanks. We don't need to make it easier for vehicles to farm infantry.

Nov 10, 2023
  55. Liewec123 liked BlopTheBlam's post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

i agree with the oshur remarks ( esp since the 2nd ladder rearange patch) the largest factor stopping most i know from playing is the...

Nov 8, 2023
  56. Liewec123 liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

If CTF, Oshur and Esamir were reverted I'd by a lifetime sub and play every day.

Nov 8, 2023
  57. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

thanks! but wouldn't all of these changes be better for new players too? :) staring at a 15 second despawn screen isn't fun for anyone,...

Nov 6, 2023
  58. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

and 7 others on Cobalt :D and since Oshur has been murdering primetime i've also got 2 alts on Miller, and 2 alts on Emerald ;)

Nov 5, 2023
  59. Liewec123 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

Cobalt is my main server, and yep EVERY NIGHT primetime gets murdered by Oshur, i've found on other servers it can be less of a...

Nov 4, 2023
  60. Liewec123 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!

hey gang, its no secret that a majority of players aren't too pleased with what has happened to the game in recent years, and so i was...

Nov 4, 2023
  61. Liewec123 liked 36thelement's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

The main game needs an update to bring players back long term, not this outfit wars nonsense that will spike population for a few weeks....

Oct 31, 2023
  62. Liewec123 liked TekkitBeasting's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Agreed. It's honestly frustrating to see development time being dumped into something that will just kill the game faster. We need...

Oct 31, 2023
  63. Liewec123 liked Amador's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Outfit Wars must come to an END. Outfit Wars is a needless event that only a small handful of select PlanetSide 2 players can participate...

Oct 31, 2023
  64. Liewec123 liked TekkitBeasting's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

I understand how this could be considered "big news", but at the same time, a vast majority of players assumed it was going to be a...

Oct 31, 2023
  65. Liewec123 liked BlackRodger's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

I really hope Outfit wars is not the promised "Big news". Mithril, can you confirm please?

Oct 31, 2023
  66. Liewec123 replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

assuming that you're talking about wrel giving his buddy cyrious GM powers for no reason and cyrious then using it to teleport behind a...

Oct 30, 2023
  67. Liewec123 replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

i too would offer to do it for Cobalt when i'm online, believe it or not there are people who won't just ban anyone they don't like. there...

Oct 30, 2023