lemurwrangler's Recent Activity

1. lemurwrangler liked littleshan1's post in the thread the most useless implant.

[IMG] if you still don't understand anything, you don't need to wait any second to install the module, the spinning clock image is just...

Mar 1, 2024
  2. lemurwrangler liked Voodoooooo's post in the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

Wtf, do you have to much playerbase? So delete Keybindings for your new sundystuff. Thanx i am out.

Feb 26, 2024
  3. lemurwrangler liked Aris12's post in the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

How about they don't make us waste our "few minutes" every update?

Feb 26, 2024
  4. lemurwrangler liked Wels3r's post in the thread EU Cobalt stuck on Hossin, no alerts.

I confirm that there is this problem. We're a little bit sick of Hossin (could be worse, imagine being locked on Oshur..), so please do...

Feb 26, 2024
  5. lemurwrangler replied to the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

gr8post/moo

Feb 15, 2024
  6. lemurwrangler liked xMeserionx's post in the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

Do I Count as a Veteran? Well I've been playing the game regularly for about 8 years now, so I think it counts. Been in my outfit for...

Feb 15, 2024
  7. lemurwrangler posted a new thread.

“The next update that resets all the keys on my keyboard again I'll stop playing this game forever..

“The next update that resets all the keys on my keyboard again I'll stop playing this game forever... have a nice day.” all my inputs are...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 15, 2024
  8. lemurwrangler replied to the thread lost all hotkey.

“The next update that resets all the keys on my keyboard again I'll stop playing this game forever... have a nice day.” all my inputs are...

Feb 15, 2024
  9. lemurwrangler liked littleshan1's post in the thread lost all hotkey.

I knew this day would happen, I backed up the file named InputProfile_User.xml Whenever the game crashes and the Hotkeys (Keyblind) are...

Feb 15, 2024
  10. lemurwrangler replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

all my inputs are borked /sadmoo

Feb 15, 2024
  11. lemurwrangler liked FrankieLowNRG's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

The next update that resets all the keys on my keyboard again I'll stop playing this game forever... have a nice day.

Feb 15, 2024
  12. lemurwrangler replied to the thread rant about fortification..

gr8post/moo

Jan 28, 2024
  13. lemurwrangler liked chamks's post in the thread rant about fortification..

totaly agree. its a chore to build now. not only that its also ridiculously vulnerable and fragile. just like everything meaningfull in...

Jan 28, 2024
  14. lemurwrangler liked Droidverizer's post in the thread rant about fortification..

Silo ownership now does not let you delete anything that other people places in your base. Before fortification we were able too. watch...

Jan 28, 2024
  15. lemurwrangler posted a new thread.

WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE

all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE that is all /moo

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 22, 2023
  16. lemurwrangler liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

The liberator through the ground was nice. should be a feature.

Dec 20, 2023
  17. lemurwrangler replied to the thread to all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

lol/bad post/moo

Dec 17, 2023
  18. lemurwrangler liked X01gg's post in the thread [Suggestion] I was going to purchase multiple store bundles, but now in good conscious... I can't..

Been with you for a long time. But due to the outright disregard for your own game, I will no longer be supporting or playing this game. No...

Dec 17, 2023
  19. lemurwrangler posted a new thread.

to all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE

to all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE that is all /moo

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 12, 2023
  20. lemurwrangler liked X01gg's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Things have gone from bad to worse. We have MULTIPLE hackers every single night on Emerald, we are begging the devs please send help, it's...

Dec 8, 2023
  21. lemurwrangler liked chamks's post in the thread New curse words.

its one of the thing that you should write a letter to the company, not write it in their open forum

Dec 8, 2023
  22. lemurwrangler liked VV4LL3's post in the thread New curse words.

I've been seeing people using "Wrel" as a derogatory term in chat, anyone else? E.g. "You're such a Wrel hole" "Eat a bag of Wrels"

Dec 8, 2023
  23. lemurwrangler liked ganthercage's post in the thread Tried to log in for half an hour as a veteran....

this issue has frustrated me a while ago !

Nov 25, 2023
  24. lemurwrangler liked Ffezun's post in the thread Tried to log in for half an hour as a veteran....

I tried to log into the game tonight. I am a LONG time Planetside2 and EQ2 subscriber. I tried for one half an hour to log onto Emerald to...

Nov 25, 2023
  25. lemurwrangler liked Ps2 player's post in the thread CQC Snipers and Decloak on Fire are Killing The Game!! (Not).

[media] This Community is Hilarious. Killing Cloaked Flash Users Coming Soon. #StopBeingBadatTheGame

Nov 25, 2023
  26. lemurwrangler replied to the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

gr8post/moo

Nov 25, 2023
  27. lemurwrangler liked NameBrandHipster's post in the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

Yyyyup. This is a daily occurrence on Emerald. Literally daily. I haven't gone a single play session the past two months without seeing...

Nov 25, 2023
  28. lemurwrangler replied to the thread Why are devs MIA on this issue?.

gr8post/moo

Nov 25, 2023
  29. lemurwrangler replied to the thread Friends list just vanished.

see this post /https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/mithril-who-is-running-plantetside.261849/#post-3595905

Nov 10, 2023
  30. lemurwrangler posted a new thread.

g15 error you must use the test sever!

g15 error you must use the test sever!

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 28, 2023