karlooo's Recent Activity

1. karlooo liked RiP0k's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove all spawn rooms! This will bring back that strategic part of the 2014 game....

It seems to me the opposite. There will be nowhere to take vehicles except at a base built by a player or a base that was captured or...

May 21, 2022
  2. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove all spawn rooms! This will bring back that strategic part of the 2014 game....

The game is already destroyed to the worst extent. They are trying to save it. Like you can't destroy the game more than it is now.

May 21, 2022
  3. karlooo liked RiP0k's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove all spawn rooms! This will bring back that strategic part of the 2014 game....

This game has become more of a dumb session game, which is full on the market. The only difference is the number of people playing in one...

May 21, 2022
  4. karlooo posted a new thread.

[BUG] Badly programmed bots in the game

I'm sorry but I have to mention this cause this was absurd. I went back to the game after a while, in the morning when the least amount of...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Apr 27, 2022
  5. karlooo replied to the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

I'm still clueless. Can you just give an example with some details?

Apr 15, 2022
  6. karlooo replied to the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

No...no I can't see that happening. The objective is infantry vs Infantry, vehicles are separated from the objective. They're are part...

Apr 15, 2022
  7. karlooo liked Obscura's post in the thread This forum has it's problems, but at least it isn't reddit..

Just a reminder, if you do not completely kiss every commenters *** 100%, expect the jerk circle to come in and downvote everything you...

Apr 15, 2022
  8. karlooo replied to the thread How do you persuade zerg outfit members to leave forever?.

This would be my way of solving it....Or at least a start. What's the biggest strength of zergs? Spamming vehicles in mass and moving in 1...

Apr 15, 2022
  9. karlooo replied to the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

Your logic about construction makes no sense. How do you plan on making a production facility when you have outfit discounts, ASP...

Apr 15, 2022
  10. karlooo liked SilentSueRia's post in the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

YEP! And Not only that, but you begin too see how the devs don't care either and with every patch, seem to be sabotaging it on purpose...

Apr 15, 2022
  11. karlooo liked RiP0k's post in the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

Yes, the construction is useless. And the longer you build, the more you hate this system.

Apr 15, 2022
  12. karlooo liked fluffypuffy's post in the thread Base Building is Absolutely Disgusting.

I built a base with every base part there is, and just 2 noob players were able to completely annihilate it. Defensive turrets were goddamn...

Apr 15, 2022
  13. karlooo posted a new thread.

Either give the factions traits or **** it

Adding the empire specific, M20 styled weapons to match the faction's oversimplified traits for some military branch, was as if nothing was...

Apr 12, 2022
  14. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

(deleted something here to not get into nonsense arguments)

Apr 8, 2022
  15. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

(and so on) Guys.. how the hell can you write pages about nothing? Cone of fire, is cone of fire, who cares. But the point is...

Apr 8, 2022
  16. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

Ok, well could you emphasize and tell me how do you plan on giving vehicles a unique purpose? Something the team will care about, if...

Apr 7, 2022
  17. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

(PS2 is all about accuracy, bullets deal little damage) The LMG's "strength" of having large magazines is worth jack in PS2. Because...

Apr 6, 2022
  18. karlooo replied to the thread NSO- Still pointless weak faction with no benefits.

I'd love it for the Chimera wheeled tank to be a mobile glass cannon, it'd make the warfare much more interesting. But Javelin ... FÚCK...

Apr 6, 2022
  19. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

Yeah, when I talk about machine gunners, shock troops I am talking about the game. I have the game in mind, not real life. But...

Apr 5, 2022
  20. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Player made bases. more options?.

The game must be redesigned, construction will never be part of the game's objective. But if the game stays as it is then, then guns,...

Apr 5, 2022
  21. karlooo replied to the thread Heavy Assault Directives are Horrible.

The reward is terrible, the armor IMO visually is the ugliest piece of equipment in the game. You get rewarded by looking worse than before...

Apr 5, 2022
  22. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

Well that's a silly explanation. The M249 gun uses the same cartridge as an M16 rifle, has similar rate of fire, but is heavier. Why...

Apr 5, 2022
  23. karlooo replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

Netbattler makes a point. The Heavy Assaults are more realistically designed as shock troops, not really machine gunners because the...

Apr 5, 2022
  24. karlooo replied to the thread Fifhing? Really?.

If anyone's confused what the hell I'm talking about, this fishing video made me realize that we have the campaign in Planetside 2. I am...

Apr 2, 2022
  25. karlooo replied to the thread Fifhing? Really?.

And later you will be able to craft a Fish Feast, for the buff. Yeah this is retárded. But another thing I don't understand is if the...

Apr 2, 2022
  26. karlooo liked csvfr's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove Russian flags.

How about adding the flags of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics? Supposedly, they struggle for freedom against the post-coup...

Mar 26, 2022
  27. karlooo replied to the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

My solution to the zerg outfits, would be making the important nanite vehicles -> outfit assets...Like this would require redesigns of...

Mar 19, 2022
  28. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Planetside 2, the full-scale war simulator..

@Ant Well not rly cause the convoys which you see in the news are to build forward operating bases in Ukraine, not rush in and die. But...

Mar 8, 2022
  29. karlooo replied to the thread TR political hate.

Stick to PS2. Anyways about Planetside 2, the game, TR usually gets double teamed, it's normal. VS is an uninteresting faction, which...

Mar 2, 2022
  30. karlooo liked lemurwrangler's post in the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

The changes of the router ranges need to be increased, I would suggest tripled or quadrupled. The blue area that lights up for everyone...

Feb 22, 2022
  31. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

Oh wow. I just realized that that blue highlighted barrier is caused by the Routing Spire.... Placing an Orbital Strike in your...

Feb 22, 2022
  32. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

This isn't even sad anymore, it's hilarious....Oh like you can't place the vehicle terminal, turrets, you can't precisely build anyone, but...

Feb 21, 2022
  33. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

Just a friendly reminder, this issue still has not been fixed and it's been like this for almost a month. This is equivalent to.. lets...

Feb 21, 2022
  34. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bullet "Cracks".

The devs would need to redesign the game for the bullet impact sound effects, as its not possible for the amount of players that are...

Feb 16, 2022
  35. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

I don't really care anymore, I sort of gave up with these people. But another super obvious thing is, that if the devs update...

Feb 16, 2022
  36. karlooo replied to the thread Oshur feels weird.

Well what did I say before? Make tanks and special vehicles an outfit asset... And add better anti tank weapons for infantry of...

Feb 14, 2022
  37. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!.

Every single structure is harder to place cause of this. Great... Another nerf to construction, like as if it's fu,cking playable right now.

Feb 14, 2022
  38. karlooo posted a new thread.

[BUG] No line-of-sight to the deploy location!

[IMG] This was done on purpose by the devs cause there was a way to place Towers below the green dots, making them turrets, for example...

Feb 14, 2022
  39. karlooo posted a new thread.

Oshur feels weird

I love the devs for finally doing great work :cool: . Adding more immersion through the new effects, optimization of the graphics with...

Jan 27, 2022