karlooo's Recent Activity

1. karlooo replied to the thread Sunderer rework concerns.

Oh I am stupid. the ERA is to counter tanks. Tanks often times need to change firing angle and that's what it's supposed to partially stop....

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  2. karlooo posted a new thread.

Sunderer rework concerns

[media] Here is a nice video explaining the developer's sneak peaks into their Sunderer work. But I worry that these new Sunderer items...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  3. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

In terms of Graphics and the motion blur, I forgot to mention how you enabled it. To activate it you needed to already be using High...

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:08 AM
  4. karlooo replied to the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

NO, BUT SERIOUSLY, THESE DEVS SHOULD REVERT THEIR GRAPHICAL ADJUSTEMENTS!!!! The game is literally unplayable nowadays, unless you degrade...

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:50 AM
  5. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

I just post it with the hope that they will see it. To try and help them out with a new perspective. Or they are ignoring this thread...

Apr 11, 2024
  6. karlooo replied to the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

What needs to be reverted back is the game pre Esamir, Shattered Warpgate. Remove all content that came with Shattered Warpgate. The...

Apr 11, 2024
  7. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Thumper and Lasher are busted.

Yeah sure they could get removed, not because they are OP, but because of ASP.... Lasher, Thumper are support weapons. You lose your...

Apr 11, 2024
  8. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

Looks very nice. A sexy car. This topic is a bit complicated because from a developer perspective you cannot be handing over weapons,...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

Or that. Yeah, I understand your point of view as well of making construction have more value on the map, instead of vice-versa. We...

Apr 7, 2024
  10. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

That's a good thing. These types of players are the ones who hound out everybody from this game, due to forming such a repulsive...

Apr 7, 2024
  11. karlooo replied to the thread Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now.

Connect Construction with the game how? Or I will start off like this... I would say the territories should hold more value first,...

Apr 6, 2024
  12. karlooo replied to the thread Hackers are getting ridiculous.

A better question is how's one able to infiltrate the game like this? Where do you even start, to be able to change your character into a...

Apr 6, 2024
  13. karlooo liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread Hackers are getting ridiculous.

Yeah; the game prolly needs a auto ban feature; even if that feature gets abused once awhile to mass troll report someone who wasn't...

Apr 6, 2024
  14. karlooo replied to the thread Quick character change during the game. BETRAYAL!!!.

Also, option to log out should be reverted/removed as well, no use anymore. I believe this game didn't have a logout option in the past,...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] So I fed the new Assault Mode into an AI:.

The Assault Mode is basically attack/defense like in TF2.. Or to give a better perspective, push the cart with capture points instead. But...

Apr 6, 2024
  16. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

That is a dangerous mind frame. It's pretty much moving towards a mentality where you do not care about anything else other than where...

Apr 6, 2024
  17. karlooo liked ZORN777's post in the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

More sanctuary interactivity. Add an information board to the station about the course of hostilities on the planet in real time, aspect...

Apr 6, 2024
  18. karlooo replied to the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

I would remove the Sanctuary all together. Not even redesign it. First of all it makes no sense as you said, the empire soldiers are...

Apr 6, 2024
  19. karlooo posted a new thread.

Planetside 2 in year 2012 (territory objectives) & Now

[media] This video is truly, something that I watch with absolute wonder. Just speechless. Watch it on full screen. Apparently the...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. karlooo liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Character merging and suspending hackers..

Character merging and suspending hackers. All that has to happen is to ensure hackers get suspended fast and character merging...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Character merging and suspending hackers..

What's AI? Oh speaking of that I believe the opposite... It is utterly useless from my perspective because imagine currently every single...

Apr 5, 2024
  22. karlooo replied to the thread (VS) LMGs with Unstable Ammunition, are better than T7 Mini-Chaingun.

I could not have described it any better* With the intro.... Ok, if you make any more stupid comments I am not replying because that first...

Apr 5, 2024
  23. karlooo replied to the thread (VS) LMGs with Unstable Ammunition, are better than T7 Mini-Chaingun.

I will try explaining the T7 minigun in a bit more detail as to what problems it has, to a point where its design has questionable...

Apr 5, 2024
  24. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

IMO the game was dumbed down that way to allow application of bot accounts into the game (from linear flow of battle to class designs)....

Apr 4, 2024
  25. karlooo replied to the thread [Vehicle] Magrider Mobility is making it OP.

Oh, that's also a cool topic, engine sound effects. Why don't the devs increase the sound of tank engines? Sound itself is another...

Apr 3, 2024
  26. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Don't act dumb on purpose. You are not using logic. I was talking about the topic of catering the newcomers, like I don't see it one...

Apr 3, 2024
  27. karlooo replied to the thread [Vehicle] Magrider Mobility is making it OP.

And the Prowler's technique is suiciding, and mashing B, because the game doesn't let you deploy straight away. Poking from far away doing...

Apr 2, 2024
  28. karlooo posted a new thread.

(VS) LMGs with Unstable Ammunition, are better than T7 Mini-Chaingun

Again I have been playing VS and noticed this very well, because my most used weapon for TR was the Chaingun.... Of course, you also need...

Apr 2, 2024
  29. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I remember there being a female in this video: [media] I would say girls, simply want to have fun with their collective......

Apr 2, 2024
  30. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

To actually enjoy or excel in this current gameplay (objective ) you'd need to fall under one of these criteria: -you are either on...

Apr 1, 2024
  31. karlooo liked Golconda's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I really don't know why they still refuse to merge, there's no point anymore in having multiple servers per region and during off hours you...

Apr 1, 2024
  32. karlooo replied to the thread Player Construction/vehicle sites are sabotage to your own team.

Construction needs a change. It is next next level of unplayable, from when I last remembered it. But this is a good post and just wanted...

Mar 29, 2024
  33. karlooo liked ZORN777's post in the thread Quick character change during the game. BETRAYAL!!!.

Sometimes I notice cases of shooting at my allies, More recently there was a case when an allied soldier tried to blow up a disguised...

Mar 29, 2024
  34. karlooo posted a new thread.

Player Construction/vehicle sites are sabotage to your own team

So, I am just getting back to the game slowly and these build sites with an open capture point... Without any doubts, they are full out...

Mar 29, 2024
  35. karlooo posted a new thread.

Engineer item bug

This is long lasting I have noticed, where either the turret (specifically Spitfire for me) or ammo box gets stuck in its cooldown state,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 28, 2024
  36. karlooo replied to the thread The wreckage after the destruction of the equipment Must be returned..

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. The battles are very anti-climactic. With the correct visual and sound effects, you can make a battle...

Mar 25, 2024
  37. karlooo replied to the thread Counter-combat, Tank Superiority..

Well to be honest, if a military tank is roaming the area, that is pretty much a "no construction zone" for the opposing end, without...

Mar 24, 2024
  38. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

Guys... You do understand you are defending the spawn room AA MAX? Cause I know Lockdown is not even good at defending Sunderer spawn from...

Mar 20, 2024
  39. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

Jesus Christ.... Sorry, this is off topic, but I wanted to go back to the weapon Marauder. More sickening proof of brutal VS bias.... I...

Mar 19, 2024
  40. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

They did? What was the point of reddit anyways? It's heavily filtered by somebody, a mystery individual, on what gets upvoted (hot...

Mar 19, 2024
  41. karlooo liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

You are mistaken if everything about this game and its origins must be forfeit, simply because PlanetSide v2.0 came to town and a...

Mar 19, 2024
  42. karlooo liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Ye I agree. 2 statements. AMR's do insane dmg verse max's like 2 hit rapid hits, ur dead. Luckily most people don't know that & don't...

Mar 19, 2024
  43. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

Just read the history of Lockdown... 20% attack speed boost at max level for Burster. And locking down takes 2 seconds. Pretty...

Mar 19, 2024
  44. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

P525 Marauder may have been over-nerfed as well. That splash damage, 334 before 0.5m -> 25 @ 3m. This is pretty much a direct hit,...

Mar 19, 2024
  45. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

IMO mobility is key. & angle of attack boost would only be a buff towards AA capabilities, which is meh. It's neither good for AA...

Mar 19, 2024
  46. karlooo liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

A topic I have had several back and forth arguments with, the only ones opposing it are of course NC and VS mains but the Gatekeeper needs...

Mar 19, 2024
  47. karlooo replied to the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

I wish I knew. Maybe just drag out the conversation. Or update it.

Mar 18, 2024
  48. karlooo posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts

From playing on VS side, I noticed that TR MAX is the only MAX in the game where you can get in their face and leave... Their bullets...

Mar 18, 2024
  49. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Too many Silos..

They are complaining about the territory claims by randoms, who are farming certs and forget to deconstruct it. It creates problems...

Mar 16, 2024
  50. karlooo replied to the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

Oh, now that is genius! The devs should read this one.... Use NS Scorpion mechanics to design a Construction artillery piece. I...

Mar 16, 2024
  51. karlooo liked ZORN777's post in the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

I propose to introduce a new type of equipment into the game, a self-propelled artillery installation that will work like the NS Scorpion...

Mar 16, 2024
  52. karlooo replied to the thread [BUG] Where is the balance.

Without leadership on all sides, VS wins all the time. It's not the spread, it's just they have some hidden aim assist integrated...

Mar 16, 2024
  53. karlooo replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Oh darn it, I figured out that I can record suddenly on my PC. Darn it! I could have displayed that incident from my T2 Striker...

Mar 10, 2024
  54. karlooo replied to the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

Do you have any suggestion from experience on what could be done? What is the most annoying to deal with, how could HP/Damage output...

Mar 9, 2024
  55. karlooo liked Effect's post in the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

Nah, G2A is a meme in 90% of circumstances and only useful at killing bad pilots.

Mar 9, 2024
  56. karlooo replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Oh wait, are you talking about that TR vs NC Cobalt incident on the roof of Tech plant, 2 days ago? You had like 10-15 coordinated...

Mar 9, 2024
  57. karlooo replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Jeez I am starting to regret this airburst idea I put forward lol. Cause it would actually have to be so busted for it to be an effective...

Mar 9, 2024
  58. karlooo replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Ok, I came up with an idea. There is no reason for TR to have a Striker weapon that is a copy of the Rocket Rifle. I was thinking might as...

Mar 7, 2024
  59. karlooo posted a new thread.

'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air

Based off of this topic [Suggestion] - T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again! | PlanetSide 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com) but I...

Mar 6, 2024
  60. karlooo replied to the thread Hossin failing to trigger alert again.

Maybe it has something to do with a flying turret :D

Feb 29, 2024
  61. karlooo replied to the thread What does A2G really look like?.

A2G ESF is a race. Do not be racist towards the ESF! Like I understand one thing about ESF A2G. You know the doodle drawing meme, which...

Feb 28, 2024
  62. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

I hate infiltrator. Everybody hates it. That is why I believe they should receive an anti-tank missile launcher and assault rifle :D But...

Feb 28, 2024
  63. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

You need to explain it in more detail, like what is the purpose of the infiltrator, because I don't know. To flank you need to be mobile....

Feb 27, 2024
  64. karlooo posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher

Infiltrator is the most disliked unit in the game, because it is used as an invisible shock troop. Invisible shock mechanics are disliked...

Feb 27, 2024
  65. karlooo replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

What's MSFS? Microsoft Flight Simulator? You are saying the devs are planning to use a flight simulator engine for Planetside? Like...

Feb 22, 2024
  66. karlooo replied to the thread How could Sunderer "Proximity Radar" receive a viable purpose?.

I am reviewing the supposed Sunderer announcements right now. [media] According to this video the reason for a Sunderer rework is...

Feb 22, 2024
  67. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sunderer Updates: Add in more empire specific weapons.

There is a reason why devs added faction specific M20 Basilisks. BTW Railgun would be an extremely toxic design. I would rather suggest...

Feb 22, 2024
  68. karlooo replied to the thread Nanite cost for vehicles pulled from construction terminals.

You guys will kill the game... These complaints are very artificial, some have made multiple accounts for this. The problem is the devs...

Feb 21, 2024
  69. karlooo replied to the thread goodbye Jadelyx in VS soltech , top 1 Light Assault in PS2 history.

Oh I see what your problem is... You see these Youtube videos and these complications of players downing 20 enemies and you want to...

Feb 19, 2024
  70. karlooo liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Hossin facility and map updates..

One of the best designed continents in the game in terms of some base designs, a decently designed overall map and terrain, a good lattice...

Feb 17, 2024
  71. karlooo posted a new thread.

How could Sunderer "Proximity Radar" receive a viable purpose?

So far, the Proximity Radar equipment for Sunderer is just a placeholder, so yeah, and it has been for a decade. It literally has no use...

Feb 16, 2024
  72. karlooo replied to the thread How do I get better.

Start off by learning to use PS2 default mouse settings of 0.180 (you need a mouse pad). Your firing will become more accurate, but the...

Feb 9, 2024
  73. karlooo replied to the thread Population drop in every server.

Probably just some harsh cleanup going on. And the peeps are waiting or lost interest due to lack of improvements. Many factors as to why...

Feb 9, 2024
  74. karlooo posted a new thread.

Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read

Ever since the addition of NSO I very well noticed my FPS dropping in fights by an absurd 30 FPS back then and complained about it...

Feb 7, 2024
  75. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Flash is a counter to all ground units pretty much. Prowler has 0 defensive capabilities. The Lightening or Harasser is indirectly...

Feb 7, 2024
  76. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

It has the damage but no defensive capabilities and additionally its hull is very easy to hit, its profile is somehow larger than the 2...

Feb 6, 2024
  77. karlooo replied to the thread Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?.

Hopefully not. They need to simplify the entire game to its most uttermost basics and figure out what to do with it, instead of mindlessly...

Feb 6, 2024
  78. karlooo replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

TR has bigger issues. It is by design the losers faction. The game is designed against them. TR neither has the air, nor ground armor...

Feb 6, 2024
  79. karlooo replied to the thread DEVS - Before You make a New Vehicle. Fix This First. ..

I am pretty sure those are bots in your video. Whose purpose is to keep the game active, possibly change difficulty to stop a faction from...

Jan 27, 2024
  80. karlooo posted a new thread.

Top Twitch streamers would like to play Planetside 2 but obviously cannot. What can be done?

Nowadays, the trending games are not favorable to many streamers. When you compare Planetside 2 to the newest games, Planetside 2 is way on...

Jan 17, 2024
  81. karlooo replied to the thread Some cheats could be integrated into the game for all (or rework suggestion).

I have a feeling that VS already has aim assistance integrated. Because I did notice or had this feeling of receiving a strange form of...

Nov 18, 2023
  82. karlooo posted a new thread.

Some cheats could be integrated into the game for all (or rework suggestion)

I died recently to a flying hacker named something like this: many more people cheat but hide it (without spaces obviously) .... And...

Nov 17, 2023
  83. karlooo posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Suit slot: +1 or 2 autoinjector kits; 10% sprint speed with kit in your hand

Adding a suit slot which would provide an additional 1 or 2 autoinjector kits with possibility of a speed buff may be of use for any class....

Nov 14, 2023
  84. karlooo posted a new thread.

Can 'Failsafe' Implant receive another buff?

Don't understand what the developers have against this Implant design. It's not powerful, it doesn't guarantee safety after failing.......

Nov 3, 2023
  85. karlooo replied to the thread The population is dying.

F2P is a must IMO. Planetside 2 was extremely ahead of its time with their ideas, the 3 factions and type of warfare, which even had a...

Nov 2, 2023
  86. karlooo replied to the thread The population is dying.

If that is true, the devs should have honestly shared this perspective and many more people would gladly be involved this way, as it...

Nov 2, 2023
  87. karlooo replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

I was able to mostly fix this connection issue with a VPN. I used a free version of Proton VPN and connected to Netherlands. No absurd...

Nov 2, 2023