JudgeNu's Recent Activity

1. JudgeNu replied to the thread [Vehicle] Liberator rework.

I agree with the "utility" options. Here is the problem imo. Every upgrade/balance pass must take into account several factors. Mainly the...

Feb 27, 2020
  2. JudgeNu replied to the thread Why do new players not know this button?.

No need to get all loud. I didnt even know of this feature. I will definitely look at it.

Feb 13, 2020
  3. JudgeNu replied to the thread Why do new players not know this button?.

Interesting. You are saying we can redeploy from a Vehicle Terminal IN a Vehicle? I never heard of it.

Feb 13, 2020
  4. JudgeNu replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Construction Changes.

Well i enjoy the Construction of bases but as noted a zerg can roll up on a base and destroy it. Even that acts as a slow down effect cause...

Feb 13, 2020
  5. JudgeNu replied to the thread Escalation isnt going to be that good..

You make some very good points. But there has always been a Meta, with the tryhards and the casuals coexisting. Allowing the...

Feb 13, 2020
  6. JudgeNu liked PotentPotential's post in the thread Escalation isnt going to be that good..

i actually posted something about this as soon as i watched the dev stream. i think this update is actually going to do more harm than good...

Feb 13, 2020
  7. JudgeNu replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Frankly i dont see what the big problem is. Everything about these new updates promotes more people to work together and entices players to...

Feb 13, 2020
  8. JudgeNu replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to circumvent physics limitation for a Bastion interior.

Not a bad solution. As far as the loading screen, just make it an experience of being teleported, not just a picture with a loading bar....

Feb 13, 2020
  9. JudgeNu liked The Grand Crusader's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to circumvent physics limitation for a Bastion interior.

I honestly don't believe for one second that its an engine limitation. Like I said in the other thread about the Bastion Fleet Carrier, the...

Feb 13, 2020