Johannes Kaiser's Recent Activity

1. Johannes Kaiser liked HexJei's post in the thread [Vehicle] OP Harassers and Vehicle Cloaking..

I'm relatively new to the game (a little over 100 hours), and so far two specific things have me left scratching my head in frustration (in...

Jan 27, 2021 at 12:17 AM
  2. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Your censorship is getting ridiculous.

It's a funny and unique way of censoring the words, sure. But nope, it cannot be turned off, sure there is a button that is SUPPOSED to...

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:28 AM
  3. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Your censorship is getting ridiculous.

I know you think you are the first person, but my first impression was that you are the second person (my second and third impression...

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:27 AM
  4. Johannes Kaiser liked ThanksPS2's post in the thread Thanks, PlanetSide 2..

They should do either what Rising Storm 2: Vietnam or Titanfall 2 do: - The former hides someone's death count in main gameplay and...

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:25 AM
  5. Johannes Kaiser liked ThanksPS2's post in the thread Thanks, PlanetSide 2..

Note: this has been copied over from a post I made on Reddit. I at least wanted to make my point known here for those who don't wish to use...

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:24 AM
  6. Johannes Kaiser liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Thanks, PlanetSide 2..

Posts like this make me sad. Mostly because so much of it is true. A lot of older players end up suffering burn out and we just end up...

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:24 AM
  7. Johannes Kaiser liked KillerXDLZ's post in the thread [Suggestion] Can we talk about Player-Made-Bases?.

I don't think construction was ever been so detached from the game as it's now. When we had HIVEs constructions actually served the purpose...

Jan 26, 2021 at 12:23 AM
  8. Johannes Kaiser liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread TR Butcher.

Couldn't agree more. People don't seem to understand how game-changing a lack of needing to reload can be. Not to mention not having to...

Jan 26, 2021 at 12:21 AM
  9. Johannes Kaiser liked OldSchoolD's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I'll state some facts to try and help the discussion - There are different kinds of cheaters in virtually every popular multiplayer PC...

Jan 26, 2021 at 12:18 AM
  10. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] light assault can use jetpack while riding Flash and fly with it.

What? The OP proposed that the LA should be able to fly it while driving. That means the Infiltrator can't sit on it and use it's...

Jan 26, 2021 at 12:11 AM
  11. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

But this can go both ways. Cheaters may know that they could be caught and once they decide to do it stop paying more money to cut...

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:10 AM
  12. Johannes Kaiser liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I always try to help my faction in battles and I try to get better all the time. But at the end of the day I don't care if I am good at...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  13. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

The trouble is, when someone makes an outfit of only the best players, noone is going to have fun when they show up... Good players are...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  14. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Your censorship is getting ridiculous.

I also like the fact that they exchange words. Try something stronger than "idiots" (or maybe even that, didn't check) and you get "Trusted...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:29 AM
  15. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

The game should not revolve around murdering people. Murdering people should just be a means to an end. The real goal should always have...

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:21 AM
  16. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread New lightning turret?.

Yep. Will probably be single-shot only and fires when you first clock to zoom. Means that it can not be repaired while shooting at it....

Jan 22, 2021 at 1:20 AM
  17. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread New lightning turret?.

Considering that according to the description they are fired on RMB (or whatever you have ADS bound to) it can be done while hosing...

Jan 21, 2021 at 2:15 AM
  18. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Overwatch type system for Planetside 2?.

There are too many bugs and glitches that can have them get there. Like the age old one of leaving a vehicle too close to a jump pad...

Jan 19, 2021
  19. Johannes Kaiser liked csvfr's post in the thread [Suggestion] NC and TR versions of the Shattered Warpgate banner.

With campaign chapter 2 behind us, I navigated to the rewards section of the campaign menu. It seems as if the reward for completing the...

Jan 19, 2021
  20. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Suicide bombers.

yep its pretty much just on the pad, and then your vehicle auto drives forwards for 2 miles XD

Jan 18, 2021
  21. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Suicide bombers.

There is such a zone. It just does not extend very far, so the initial inertia from spawning will carry you into places where mines can...

Jan 17, 2021
  22. Johannes Kaiser liked Thalestr's post in the thread [Vehicle] TR vehicle weapons need a hard nerf or VS/ NC vehicles a hard buff.

Prowlers are mostly fine, although the Vulcan is OP in my opinion - but that mostly applies to when it's on a Harasser. Banshee, on the...

Jan 14, 2021
  23. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Vehicle] TR vehicle weapons need a hard nerf or VS/ NC vehicles a hard buff.

disagree about prowlers needing a nerf. they're in a pretty decent spot. totally agree about banshee! the ttk needs to atleast be doubled.

Jan 14, 2021
  24. Johannes Kaiser liked InexoraVC's post in the thread [Vehicle] TR vehicle weapons need a hard nerf or VS/ NC vehicles a hard buff.

Prowlers are OK. What should be changed: Vulcan, Banshee, Striker.

Jan 14, 2021
  25. Johannes Kaiser liked iller's post in the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Nice try, but no one else is buying it. It's only you who thinks this way

Jan 13, 2021
  26. Johannes Kaiser liked Crash Bandicoot's post in the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Well, he actually said that he dislikes them and not that he finds any significant difficulty with them. Either way, that is not the...

Jan 13, 2021
  27. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Harassers should be be a fast moving tank.

Harassers die pretty fast to lol pods, and can't outrun them. Usually when there's a super harasser tryhard that's being ultra...

Jan 12, 2021
  28. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Launch Day Plans.

It wasn't necro'd. It respawned.

Jan 11, 2021
  29. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Please game, stop trying to send me here!.

Instant action sends you to the hex where there are the most friendlies. If you are already in that hex, it will send you to the second...

Jan 10, 2021
  30. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Please game, stop trying to send me here!.

It usually puts you in a spot where many of your faction are. On off-hours small fights qualify, otherwise it just picks the biggest 5v1...

Jan 9, 2021
  31. Johannes Kaiser liked Bonemiser's post in the thread PS4 Balance.

Huh, you know I never thought about how annoying Unstable Ammo would be on console. Canis isn't the only weapon that has it, either: the...

Jan 8, 2021
  32. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Launch Day Plans.

HOLY MOLY that necro! This was dead for over 7 years...

Jan 7, 2021
  33. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

So disliking concrete plants and swampy visuals makes one a bad player? Okay, swallowing that apple then, I guess.

Jan 7, 2021
  34. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Just how bad is the client side issue?.

Well, depending on the position of the wall and the killer behind the wall it can still be easy enough to tell if the person just ran...

Jan 7, 2021
  35. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Let's see how long it takes for this post to get taken down :) [IMG]

Jan 6, 2021
  36. Johannes Kaiser liked nagibator's post in the thread suggestion. silo towers.

change limit 1 for every tower to 3 for all with the ability to put any 3 at your discretion

Jan 5, 2021
  37. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Problem with Auraxium Gain?.

Think it is 1000 as threshold to gain participation resources. At least I've been getting some of those with a score of 1k over the past...

Jan 4, 2021
  38. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ability to drop in construction items with new War Assets?.

I think there should be something so the base can become self sustaining. Maybe through a module, or a deployed ant that would generate...

Jan 4, 2021
  39. Johannes Kaiser liked Anantidaephobia's post in the thread Buffing AA.

The Skyguard DOES definitely need some AA buff. One shouldn't lose a 1v1 vs a single mosquito/reaver/scythe. Actually i believe these ones...

Jan 3, 2021
  40. Johannes Kaiser liked Mikte's post in the thread [Suggestion] Adjustments for Outfit Armory Orbital Strike.

Below are some changes I would make to the Outfit Armory OS (not construction OS) based on my experiences base on both the receiving and...

Jan 2, 2021
  41. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread Buffing AA.

This was one of the parts of the megathread I had to trim, and I think it will suit it's own thread better as a lot of players are allergic...

Jan 2, 2021
  42. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 13 Ymir.

Hello folks, I know it's been months, I even took a break in there and came back to a new Esamir. I understand that more changes are...

Jan 2, 2021
  43. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

Then I misremembered that part, alright. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jan 2, 2021
  44. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

I suggested things like making it easier for the defenders to get out of the spawnroom unmolested and attacking points of interest,...

Jan 2, 2021
  45. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] NSO ISR Aircraft.

People tend to dislike a weapon system that can kill them while they can hardly retaliate. There is quite literally no ground-based...

Jan 2, 2021
  46. Johannes Kaiser liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] NSO ISR Aircraft.

Since NSO are drones, it would only make sense to have the only Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft belong to the...

Jan 2, 2021
  47. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO ISR Aircraft.

Would be interesting for sure, but not likely to happen.

Jan 1, 2021
  48. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

And some buffs. I think it was Demigan who somewhat recently asked for that. Fighting 1v2 is more fun if you knwo that if you play your...

Dec 31, 2020
  49. Johannes Kaiser liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Regarding alert interest.

The end game is to get people playing on the same team with the same people. That stuff builds community. Like when I played WoW (or...

Dec 31, 2020
  50. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] TR Needs Some Love Too.

I would also like to add 4 barrels to the prowler, allow movement while deployed and 8 arms for the max. Also, please add more bullets...

Dec 31, 2020
  51. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] TR Needs Some Love Too.

And don't forget that the Prowler's barrels should just be full-scale canons. They should deal at least as much damage as a Magrider...

Dec 31, 2020
  52. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

I'll have to bump this. Sorry for the necro.

Dec 30, 2020
  53. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread [Suggestion] TR Needs Some Love Too.

I can't tell if this is serious or not... 4/10, the Vulcan buff suggestion ruined the illusion.

Dec 30, 2020
  54. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread sugestion ti alloys problem..

Yup. In general I'd agree. TI is not suited for hosting the big fights, Crown is much better equipped.

Dec 27, 2020
  55. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

I also feel as you throw in clientside and the many other factors that affect engagements, you can start to get cases where the ttk is...

Dec 27, 2020
  56. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Merry Christmas to the PS2 Community.

May be a bit late, but Merry Christmas!

Dec 26, 2020
  57. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Merry Christmas to the PS2 Community.

Merry Christmas!

Dec 26, 2020
  58. Johannes Kaiser liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Merry Christmas to the PS2 Community.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day goes well!

Dec 26, 2020
  59. Johannes Kaiser liked DarkQuark's post in the thread Merry Christmas to the PS2 Community.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you all have a blessed day with your families. If you are alone this Holiday (I have had those myself)...

Dec 26, 2020
  60. Johannes Kaiser liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Tactical Scan?.

Tactical Scan for War Assets somehow? Always need to spawn in as an infiltrator but to have some kind of aerial scan system would be cool...

Dec 26, 2020
  61. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Tactical Scan?.

That would definitely step on the infil players' toes, but it would probably be ok if it were brief. If it cost 10 green for a 15 second...

Dec 26, 2020
  62. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Sure PS2 has issues, but it's still fun..

Glad to not be the only one not tickled at all by the game. :)

Dec 26, 2020
  63. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

Compared to some other games, though, the TTK is relatively fast. So yes, they are ridiculously tough compared to the real thing, but...

Dec 26, 2020
  64. Johannes Kaiser liked csvfr's post in the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

LA is much better at AV with the C4 and it really costs just 3 minutes of nanite generation for a pair of bricks. Also a better way to...

Dec 26, 2020
  65. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

As far as I am aware the only thing we proved was that you are an average/below average player at best who proclaims he's a gaming god....

Dec 25, 2020
  66. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Check this out.

True as well. It might be best to have the hide function along with a report function that tallies reports on individual...

Dec 24, 2020
  67. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

That's actually the most interesting part: Because the only differences are the attachments versus the HEAT mechanic we can see how...

Dec 24, 2020
  68. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Indar balance.

I have noticed that the western front between the northern and western warpgates seems to consistently favor the northern warpgate. I...

Dec 24, 2020
  69. Johannes Kaiser liked DarkQuark's post in the thread DBG VICIOUS NAME REMOVAL.

Only if you believe morality is subjective. As I see it, there is either a standard for human behavior or there isn't. Once you...

Dec 24, 2020
  70. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Check this out.

In 99% of cases thi is an appropriate solution. But there will always people who just want to pick names that annoy people or are plain...

Dec 24, 2020
  71. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] A different way hives could be used.

First off, because I can see people's veins popping already, yes, old hives were awful. They were so bad that getting rid of them improved...

Dec 23, 2020
  72. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Dalton - ESF not onehit.

I didn't realize playing a2g involved aiming

Dec 23, 2020
  73. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread TR Max Balance - Lockdown.

Ah they must have spawned underneath the map again, i'll test it for you! EDIT: yup ZOE definitely affects the flak! :) i did ten...

Dec 22, 2020
  74. Johannes Kaiser liked SawyerAnderson's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

I disagree it takes 4 shots from a AP gun to take out a harasser assuming they all hit and there's minimal to no repairs it should be...

Dec 22, 2020
  75. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

Okay, then I misunderstood you, my bad. :)

Dec 22, 2020
  76. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread DBG VICIOUS NAME REMOVAL.

Quite so. I try to make sure the people I report for names are ones that simply noone should be allowed to run around with (see the...

Dec 22, 2020
  77. Johannes Kaiser liked GenGrant's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

While I’m never a fan of nerfs, I feel like buggy’s need to be looked at. An open vehicle, that can do acrobatics, never flip over, have...

Dec 21, 2020
  78. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

At some point the Harassers were pretty much at a perfect spot, only the extremely obviously much better performing Vulcan Harasser got any...

Dec 21, 2020
  79. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Should buggy’s be looked at?.

Yeah as usually when you suggest to fix a cheesy method people use to easily farm kills and finally feel good about themselves, you...

Dec 21, 2020
  80. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

Interesting observation, considering most VS HAs and their frigging ducks run with it most of the time. Granted, this is a skewed...

Dec 21, 2020
  81. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

On the Carbine discussion:...

Dec 21, 2020
  82. Johannes Kaiser liked aversi0n's post in the thread HOW TO FIND A GOLDEN SNOWMAN.

Though not actively looking for it, I stumbled across a golden snowman on 26th December 2017. Oh what a wonderful Christmas present that...

Dec 21, 2020
  83. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread DBG VICIOUS NAME REMOVAL.

I will be real, I report people for bad names in all games I play (only recently "Analustherapist" in Eternal Crusade). But if their policy...

Dec 21, 2020
  84. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread About SCUs.

I would like to have more bases with SCUs. They are a safety valve for fun gameplay. If defenders are so crushed they have no hope of...

Dec 19, 2020
  85. Johannes Kaiser liked Campagne's post in the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

I gotta say, I really don't love the Fortuna. It's really nothing special. If an NC wants a CQC-mid 167 carbine, the Bandit is just much...

Dec 19, 2020
  86. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread About SCUs.

I'd also go to 50/50. They make it so that the defenders need to be careful (with noticing early when they could lose the place) or very...

Dec 18, 2020
  87. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

alternatively this could be used as a way to trap people inside a fight. Only friendlies allowed to enter and leave the bubble,...

Dec 18, 2020
  88. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread HOW TO FIND A GOLDEN SNOWMAN.

Okay, you are probably on another server than I am, then. When trying to do the last campaign mission I got doggedly pursued by 2...

Dec 18, 2020
  89. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Imo the projector should be inside. So to destroy it, you have to go into the shield and then shoot upwards, being an easy target for...

Dec 18, 2020
  90. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

yeah exactly. Since the shield is so easy to kill, people only every use it to reinforce their advantage, which makes it useless...

Dec 18, 2020
  91. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread HOW TO FIND A GOLDEN SNOWMAN.

Edit: I finally found a golden snowman. Took 2 hours of intense ranger harasser patrolling around esamir until I found one, it was near...

Dec 17, 2020
  92. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Indeed. I see it most often to shield attackers, who also have air superiority and most often numbers (60/40 give or take) to shield...

Dec 17, 2020
  93. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread A CALL FOR HELP!.

Know what gets peoples attention? Money. Itemize everything you've bought for the character and tell them you want a DBC refund for each...

Dec 16, 2020
  94. Johannes Kaiser liked SawyerAnderson's post in the thread Outfit Resource Complaint.

I honestly think that after this campaign ends hives should make a return and they can be used to collect these resources from areas in the...

Dec 16, 2020
  95. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread TR Max Balance - Lockdown.

I've always wanted crouch to work with lockdown, I always use it behind cover to mitigate damage, but I see no reason why the max would be...

Dec 15, 2020
  96. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Is steel rain underpowered?.

Also maybe stop broadcasting to the whole continent that "THE RUMBLINGS OF STEEL RAIN CAN BE HEARD OVERHEAD!!!!!!!!!"

Dec 14, 2020
  97. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread I really enjoy playing Planetside 2.

Not TR at all, cease the insults immediately! :D

Dec 13, 2020
  98. Johannes Kaiser liked Pelojian's post in the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

all they need to do is put a global timer on each hex so one OS can only strike a specific hex every 30mins or longer.

Dec 12, 2020
  99. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread I really enjoy playing Planetside 2.

All of that is true. I have just made the experience that for some reason enemies like to focus me down first in any given group,...

Dec 12, 2020
  100. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread I really enjoy playing Planetside 2.

Depends, if you have a squad nearby who kill the enemy who just killed you, by all means be tanky. :) (Especially if there is a medic...

Dec 11, 2020
  101. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Tie breaks.

Basically it's because there's a decimal point we don't see. so it can be 33.4/33.3/33.3. Basically some territories count a fraction...

Dec 10, 2020
  102. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Will Common Pool heat-based sidearms/primaries ever be on the table?.

I think its good that VS have exclusive access to heat weapons, the mechanic should be added to more of their weapons, What DBG need to do...

Dec 9, 2020
  103. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Will Common Pool heat-based sidearms/primaries ever be on the table?.

Doesn't the VS have access to almost every Empire Specific ability of the NC and TR in one way or another? Also doesn't the VS have...

Dec 9, 2020
  104. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Will Common Pool heat-based sidearms/primaries ever be on the table?.

We would like to, we really do, but WE DON'T GET ANY.

Dec 9, 2020
  105. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Tie breaks.

Nowadays I think the faction that captured a base last gets the win. I have heard before that VS was awarded the victory by default in a...

Dec 9, 2020
  106. Johannes Kaiser liked ican'taim's post in the thread Tech plant/Amp Station.

Redesign them first. Amp stations are way too big (and the building itself feels hollow. WHY IS IT HOLLOW?) Tech plants are meh. Take...

Dec 9, 2020
  107. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Is it possible to lock the BR of your character to 100 max?.

Probably ASP 100. That is the highest possible as ASP doesn't go to 120.

Dec 9, 2020
  108. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

We don't negotiate with terrorists! :p TR really is the ultimate LARP faction, at least we got style! (and probably war crimes)

Dec 9, 2020
  109. Johannes Kaiser liked Thalestr's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

A2G ESF weapons need to be removed period. Not nerfed, not tweaked. Removed. Liberators, Valks, and Galaxies already fit the bill for...

Dec 6, 2020
  110. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Outfit OS balance.

2 things: Reduce the holding limit from 2 to 1, it should be more of a commitment to use it. Using 1 of 2, no big deal. Using the only...

Dec 6, 2020
  111. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

I have, it's glorious. Fast, maneuverable, easy to find the range on longer range targets, can buff it's already formidable DPS even...

Dec 6, 2020
  112. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

[IMG]

Dec 6, 2020
  113. Johannes Kaiser liked Tr34's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

That's the problem mate, if AAs had the same TTK from the same close range, it would be fair and no one would complain. It's even worse...

Dec 5, 2020
  114. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, but you love brutal military dictatorships who like treating people as things with no own agenda? :P

Dec 5, 2020
  115. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Outfit Resource Complaint.

It doesn't really make sense that you only get rewarding for capturing, not defending bases. We've brought up this concern many times, but...

Dec 4, 2020
  116. Johannes Kaiser liked Bors's post in the thread [Suggestion] A few changes.

So this is not quite the usual implants. It cAn Be a bOOsters boUGHt fOr MeRit!!! The brilliant idea :D Lets say x1 "ISO4 Converter"...

Dec 4, 2020
  117. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread Daybreak Games has just joined Enad Global 7.

From what I've been able to figure out, Enad Global 7 takes a hands-off approach to game development in their child studios, and instead...

Dec 4, 2020
  118. Johannes Kaiser liked Botji's post in the thread Literally unplayable.

I feel everyone defending this are missing the main points that are: 1. It looks like ****. 2. It can mess with the netcode, game is...

Dec 4, 2020
  119. Johannes Kaiser liked Botji's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

I agree with most things already said here but I would very much prefere if G2A got buffed instead. I could take any hard farming from...

Dec 4, 2020
  120. Johannes Kaiser liked Botji's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove this from vehicle deploy..

I think its a drop pod... would be kinda funny if you could quick spawn on the vehicle pad in a drop pod that just sat there.

Dec 4, 2020
  121. Johannes Kaiser liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove this from vehicle deploy..

I don't even have a Steel Rain in War Assets. It should be ANT so I can pull one to find cortium. [img]

Dec 4, 2020
  122. Johannes Kaiser liked Botji's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove this from vehicle deploy..

Either press the button below or scroll with the mouse wheel and you will find the elusive ANT under the rest of the vehicles. I agree...

Dec 4, 2020
  123. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread BamaRage has passed 11-17-20.

woah dude chill out. He already answered why the character is still active. Read the full discussion before jumping to such...

Dec 2, 2020
  124. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let engineers reboot things.

Alternatively, shoot the terminal, drop yourself an ammo pack, and repair it up. Also works for turrets if you have the AV MANA in your...

Dec 1, 2020
  125. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Have more purple War Assets..

one engineer with 5 mines also does the trick

Dec 1, 2020
  126. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Have more purple War Assets..

I wouldn't say they are OP, they are center pieces for ops. They wreak havoc if uncountered, but fall easily if not supported. Last night...

Dec 1, 2020
  127. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have more purple War Assets..

I will break a lance here and say that both the Colossus and the Bastion can be OP if left completely unchecked, but that is the exception...

Nov 30, 2020
  128. Johannes Kaiser liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread What's the most effective way for one person to play PlanetSide?.

Brute Force, Coordination, Luck, or some combination of the three.

Nov 30, 2020
  129. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

yeah, atleast when its a PPAhoIe i have a moment to atleast shoot a rocket at them! Bansh%%ters kill instantly.

Nov 30, 2020
  130. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

yeah the banshee is just a free ticket to an infinite farm.

Nov 30, 2020
  131. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread What's the most effective way for one person to play PlanetSide?.

In essence, all the things that don't count for base capture contribution.

Nov 29, 2020
  132. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Banshee/Airhammer needs to be nerfed / balanced.

Either remove a2g or give actually viable means of g2a. A good start would be to make all dumbfires 1hk esfs again, and then deci/kraken...

Nov 29, 2020
  133. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [Suggestion] Construction Revamp Suggestions & Ideas.

I would like the NSO mbt or a sunderer ability for this. This would be extremely useful to reignite footzergs, or even just break...

Nov 29, 2020
  134. Johannes Kaiser liked Parsa's post in the thread The ANT's C barrier used to make it invincible.

Did you know the ANT's C barrier used to make it invincible at the cost of 40 cortium per second unlike now which is basically a very weak...

Nov 28, 2020
  135. Johannes Kaiser liked pnkdth's post in the thread BamaRage has passed 11-17-20.

My condolences. I wish you, friends and family, the best in your time of mourning.

Nov 28, 2020
  136. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

Let's be real here, the probably easiert part to make this work properly would be to again allow all sorts of XP to contribute. The...

Nov 27, 2020
  137. Johannes Kaiser liked DataGhost's post in the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

One-point bases without anything to kill or destroy give 0 XP for capping the point and then there is no option to get any XP. I've had it...

Nov 27, 2020
  138. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Generator revamp.

I have a couple issues with the way generators currently work in the game: -While they are meant to be micro objectives to be taken and...

Nov 27, 2020
  139. Johannes Kaiser liked Bonemiser's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back The Crown/Ti Alloys bridge!!.

There's no way to make current TI Alloys approachable when it's surrounded by steep cliff on all four fronts and has only two narrow choke...

Nov 27, 2020
  140. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Damn this is blatant. If he were a twink he would brobably be A) worse than that still and B) have a high HSR. One does not simply kill...

Nov 26, 2020
  141. Johannes Kaiser liked Towie's post in the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Can you believe they are both still playing ? The one I posted is now BR38 with 2300 kills - almost 5 hours - so I think we now have a...

Nov 26, 2020
  142. Johannes Kaiser liked Towie's post in the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Hmm this is a new one on me - during his 'fun' couple of hours, he killed close to 700 people yet not a single headshot ! [IMG] [IMG]...

Nov 26, 2020
  143. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back The Crown/Ti Alloys bridge!!.

The infamous TI/Crown bridge NEEDED to be removed; what needs to happen is TI needs more redevelopment in order to make attacking the base...

Nov 26, 2020
  144. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Analysis HUD implant.

She should be the one, though, if I remember correctly. Problem is, this was part of the last campaign chapter, and that is now...

Nov 25, 2020
  145. Johannes Kaiser liked CruelDestiny's post in the thread [Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts.

Another idea could be to penalize Nanite gain or spawn times for the winning faction based on how much territory they have.. because having...

Nov 24, 2020
  146. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Orbital strikes.........

I think a lot of this could be fixed by adding a cool down to the use of each outfit asset. If any one outfit could not fire the OS more...

Nov 23, 2020
  147. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Construction Revamp Suggestions & Ideas.

They can also be destroyed by lucking out with a grenade in their general direction. The damage from one frag nade really is enough,...

Nov 22, 2020
  148. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread suggestion outfit resource downgrade.

You are talking about instant upgrades, which - at least from my udnerstanding -the OP isn't asking for. It's exclusively about...

Nov 21, 2020
  149. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Why Mission over code..

Shoot deployables, they count every time. Motion detectors, ordnance dampeners, such things.

Nov 21, 2020
  150. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Seriously with this anniversiary mission..

Pistol kills on deployables like motion detectors and such always track. Shoot them and get your fill. Stupid as all hack, but that's how...

Nov 21, 2020
  151. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Construction Revamp Suggestions & Ideas.

Any and all idea's that make PMB's less of a death-pit are good. Unfortunately the idea to make these items vulnerable to infantry would...

Nov 21, 2020
  152. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Construction Revamp Suggestions & Ideas.

I like those ideas in general, but I think it may already be a good boost in PMBs usefulness if completed buildings get a huge increase...

Nov 20, 2020
  153. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Construction Revamp Suggestions & Ideas.

The problem with construction is that it's not set up to be rewarding right now and can't really be rewarded. Any action in the game...

Nov 20, 2020
  154. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread suggestion outfit resource downgrade.

I believe the idea is to re-add the option to exchange outfit resources directly and immedaitely in the Sanctuary, but only down. So you...

Nov 20, 2020
  155. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Selective experience boosts during alerts.

Many of the alerts aren't as fun as they should be because so many players don't really play it. 1 faction grows to be absurdly large and...

Nov 20, 2020
  156. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

It was balanced before, until it swapped reloads with the prowler, and wrel starting buffing it a little bit now and then. However...

Nov 19, 2020
  157. Johannes Kaiser liked csvfr's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

What, is the Magrider's dodging advantage become a myth now? It strafes faster than 1 m/s you know: Magrider strafe speed (w/ combat...

Nov 19, 2020
  158. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] New membership perk.

I think once you hit ASP 100 you should get a BR 50 w/certs on another faction. That's how you keep folks going...

Nov 19, 2020
  159. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread You should have focused on combat.

Why perfect a game that nobody will see? Generate new content, get people in here, make some money and fund some more... Fix low...

Nov 18, 2020
  160. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Next time you should ignore your need to act ignorant and blatantly silly. Yeah, you know so much about "exactly how network...

Nov 18, 2020
  161. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread You should have focused on combat.

Yes. It is a massive undertaking and needs a lot of time and resource. And RPG needs to rip off the bandaid and do it. It's what...

Nov 17, 2020
  162. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

hey look on the bright side, you have a respawning spawn point for your base! if they nuke your sunderer you have infinite more! XD

Nov 17, 2020
  163. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [BUG] Why this wasn't a road kill? (video inside).

yeah it always seems that way. I can run over a group of 30 enemies and get 0 roadkills, yet I can drive happily by an ally nowhere...

Nov 17, 2020
  164. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [BUG] Why this wasn't a road kill? (video inside).

because it was an enemy. drive behind an enemy, they're fine. drive infront of an enemy, they're fine. drive right through a stationary...

Nov 17, 2020
  165. Johannes Kaiser liked Parsa's post in the thread [BUG] Why this wasn't a road kill? (video inside).

you were going pretty fast too, it should have worked. I think the roadkills are determined from client's perspective so if they didn't see...

Nov 17, 2020
  166. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Why do derelict vehicles respawn?.

Obviously the things gonna respawn at the same location! Otherwise only a few players would get to hijack them. The respawn time is about...

Nov 16, 2020
  167. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

Capping points sort of counts, at least the capping progress does. Guarding them does not, though. So if you are in a small outfit and...

Nov 16, 2020
  168. Johannes Kaiser liked TheEmancipator's post in the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

It's really dumb and I sadly used it to my advantage tonight. Me and another outfit were racing to cap a cut off AMP station. We both got...

Nov 16, 2020
  169. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Question: What counts for Outfit Score these days.

Everything that harm enemy? Counts. Everything that supports your own side and without which you'd lose the fight? Doesn't count. This is...

Nov 15, 2020
  170. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [BUG] Firestorm doesn't even work.

TheyBreak Games! :D

Nov 15, 2020
  171. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [BUG] Firestorm doesn't even work.

First it is OP like crazy, then it gets (over-)nerfed, now it doesn't apply the positive effect at all. Brilliant!

Nov 15, 2020
  172. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread You should have focused on combat.

They should have worked on the gameplay flow. We've seen enough evidence to know that people go to 24/7 fights not because they are what...

Nov 15, 2020
  173. Johannes Kaiser liked Haquim's post in the thread [Poll] Vehicle gameplay - do you enjoy it? If not, why?.

At least ESFs running into terrain explode instead of getting borderline impossible to hit by bouncing around.

Nov 14, 2020
  174. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread How to make Valkrie Sexier.

Give the Valkyrie an AMS module. Valkyries are much softer than Sunderers but can reach more spots at higher speeds. Their short lifespan...

Nov 14, 2020
  175. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread How to make Valkrie Sexier.

Would be really sexy if each faction got their empire specific reskins on each vehicle. Sure, use the same guns for balance purposes, but...

Nov 14, 2020
  176. Johannes Kaiser liked Greiztoph's post in the thread [Suggestion] More Suggestions for Planetside 3....

Life is Feudal MMO did this, 5 or 10 bucks for a player ticket to join the real server otherwise you were stuck on tutorial island, it...

Nov 13, 2020
  177. Johannes Kaiser liked Botji's post in the thread [Poll] Vehicle gameplay - do you enjoy it? If not, why?.

Feel its worth showing what advantage the Prowler have since there are a few people here saying its garbage but only reason im quoting...

Nov 13, 2020
  178. Johannes Kaiser liked pnkdth's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Very high amount of uniques in Q4 is an important factor + there is very little reason for VS to use the rest of their mediocre pool...

Nov 12, 2020
  179. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Now having auraxed a considerable amount of infantry weapons on each faction (minus the NS operatives), I feel obliged to voice my 8 year...

Nov 12, 2020
  180. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] More Suggestions for Planetside 3....

There is one suggestion I have held for years. Planetside 3 must not be 100% free to play. That's all. A full on subscription is not...

Nov 12, 2020
  181. Johannes Kaiser liked Greiztoph's post in the thread [Poll] Vehicle gameplay - do you enjoy it? If not, why?.

I think all vehicles need a general redesign, MBT's are in an awkward place, TR Prowler is dog**** at anything useful, yeah we can bombard...

Nov 12, 2020
  182. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

Ok, I have to throw something out to the community here: I have no idea how to get the devs to actually take notice of something, but this...

Nov 11, 2020
  183. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

As they say in French, DBG is a master at "brasser de l'air". Basically, they wave their arms around hoping to attract attention and...

Nov 11, 2020
  184. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

Goodness, you have taken a LOT of time and effort here. And while I do not agree with every singe point you make (with most of them,...

Nov 11, 2020
  185. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

0) The absolute state of PS2 I can’t believe that a studio works this hard, does this much, and most work ultimately amounts to very...

Nov 11, 2020
  186. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

4) Metagame Problem : Alerts are mostly meaningless now, not enough variety, they happen too quickly. Missions are completely divorced...

Nov 11, 2020
  187. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

5) Bugs Problem : Bugs! Some of these have been around for years. Fire rate depending on FPS NSO bug letting players pull every...

Nov 11, 2020
  188. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

3) Construction Problem : Everything Solution : Everything First off, cert costs are decreased across the board : construction is...

Nov 11, 2020
  189. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

1) Arsenal fine-tuning Problem : Weak and useless weapons/abilities. Solution : B U F F. All weapons in general could receive a faster...

Nov 11, 2020
  190. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread The Faction farming still exist 7 years later..

Haven't seen this extreme in a long while now. Which server and time, if I may ask?

Nov 11, 2020
  191. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread You guys should just remake the whole game in Unity or something.

If you are going to use a new engine, why try to port old PS2 to it? It would be the perfect time to start building PS3. As far as I'm...

Nov 10, 2020
  192. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread You guys should just remake the whole game in Unity or something.

i'm wondering what PS3 could look like made with the technology of today, have you seen the tech demo for Unreal Engine 5? they have one...

Nov 10, 2020
  193. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [BUG] I'm not saying the guy was cheating...it might be a bug....

Well, good on you for being so careful with your words, but this DOES look like a cheater or at the very least someone who happily abuses...

Nov 8, 2020
  194. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Constructed console spire.

Good point Liewec123, I did forget about that. A personal cooldown might work, or a distance restriction from the router. What inspired...

Nov 7, 2020
  195. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Constructed console spire.

Which is only possible if someone with C4 gets close. And the abuse potential is so big it'd be very difficult to get there.

Nov 7, 2020
  196. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Constructed console spire.

It could be crazy OP with how current resupply works. If i stand near the terminal and press E twice suddenly my ability energy is maxed,...

Nov 7, 2020
  197. Johannes Kaiser liked Peebuddy's post in the thread Spear Phalanx Turret dps is too low.

I want the short versions for AI and AA turrets the AV turret gets. They have virtually no range on the A.I. they just stick out of your...

Nov 5, 2020
  198. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread MBTs Top guns feel underwhelming.

If you think topguns are underwhelming, you've clearly never used the Vulcan...

Nov 4, 2020
  199. Johannes Kaiser liked Clone117's post in the thread Spear Phalanx Turret dps is too low.

Honestly all the base turret variants could use a sizable buff. Especially considering the extremely terrible placement of most of em

Nov 4, 2020
  200. Johannes Kaiser liked Fyrethorne's post in the thread [Poll] Vehicle gameplay - do you enjoy it? If not, why?.

While I agree removing it would be overkill, it is clear you didn't post to debate the issue, but whine for the other side. The...

Nov 3, 2020