Johannes Kaiser's Recent Activity

1. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread VANU PROWLER : on Cobalt 23 09 2020 (ESAMIR).

He clearly rolled a nat 20 on Disguise.

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  2. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread GET SOME!!!.

The the way that they turn corners and noone shoots at them for a good 2-3 seconds makes me think they're one of the people blessed by the...

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  3. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Character Server Locked?.

Login servers are back, gameservers not yet. Simple :)

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  4. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

the only downside of the price hike is that i'll lose my 2nd favourite (after striker) form of cheap AA. pulling a throw away walker...

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  5. Johannes Kaiser liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add attachment options to directive LMGs.

Yeah and I'm not even a member anymore but can we work on the NSO stuff? They don't even get a cool aurax look on their weapons, and LOL at...

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:54 PM
  6. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Time to nerf Magrider Roofclimbing/Flying Capabilities.

That is highly dependant. If it sits there, exposing itself, then yes, it's rocket launcher food. The better drivers will hang back...

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:54 PM
  7. Johannes Kaiser liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

You mean max suits with AV or infantry with all there AV weapon choices to have stuff that worked? That makes to much sense! I crack up...

Sep 21, 2020 at 11:56 PM
  8. Johannes Kaiser liked SirPanfried's post in the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

Yeah this whole thing is a slap on the wrist for decent harasser crews. Rather than nerf harassers outright, maybe giving more options to...

Sep 21, 2020 at 11:56 PM
  9. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Of course the prowler doesn't feel right they changed it in 2018.

All I'm reading is "Boohoo I'm throwing out so much DPS that I run out faster than my opponents who have practically the same total...

Sep 21, 2020 at 5:57 AM
  10. Johannes Kaiser liked maximum's post in the thread [Suggestion] Outfit Directives? (for Bastion, Colossus, team play)?.

I was thinking that the Colossus tank needed some directives, but I understand they're not freely available to all outfits. But... what...

Sep 21, 2020 at 12:15 AM
  11. Johannes Kaiser liked MagnusLee's post in the thread Love PS but Rogue Planet not hitting the mark.

This game is definitely not about the single player. Sure, you absolutely can make a difference by doing some great heroics, but it's a...

Sep 20, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  12. Johannes Kaiser liked Greiztoph's post in the thread [Suggestion] New Base types.

A lot of the bases in general just need a total redesign, too many feel like seperate parts slapped together in the hope it works rather...

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  13. Johannes Kaiser liked InexoraVC's post in the thread [Suggestion] New Base types.

Construcion system in PS2: hours to build, seconds to destroy.

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  14. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread dark light flashlight not illuminating infils for VS (10 sec vid).

Have noticed this before, it can take up to half a second for the coloration to appear. Which can be too much under some circumstances (you...

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  15. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Join us on Planetside 1 Sundays.

True, but there are limits to this. 1) Some things may simply not be possible for one or the other reason. 1.5) Sometimes it may be...

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:14 AM
  16. Johannes Kaiser liked karlooo's post in the thread [Suggestion] Join us on Planetside 1 Sundays.

Criticism should lead to improvements... A huge mistake Wrel is doing IMO, is that he just shrugs off comments/complaints he does not...

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:11 AM
  17. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Vehicle] TR Armor rework concept.

Reference is appreciated. :)

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:11 AM
  18. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

Well, being more expensive it probably will see a bit less use now. Though the stabilizer removal would also be neat. Still, I'll wait and...

Sep 19, 2020 at 7:10 AM
  19. Johannes Kaiser liked CephalopodNME's post in the thread TR Harrasser Vulcan..

Is this considered balanced right now? How many times have you been driving ANY vehicle when all of the sudden you hear the distinctive...

Sep 19, 2020 at 1:06 AM
  20. Johannes Kaiser liked 4JlEH30CM's post in the thread [Suggestion] menu for searching driver or gunner.

Hi exit menu for finding squad but i beleive that it will be good menu where u can find mates for gunning and/or driving. two buttons...

Sep 18, 2020
  21. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] BUY OR SELL CHARACTERS IS EASY!!!.

Lol. Reported, scammer.

Sep 18, 2020
  22. Johannes Kaiser liked Arpheus's post in the thread [Suggestion] REMOVE THE BASTION!.

I think the Bastion should have a total HP of like 1 Million HP beside the hardpoints. If it takes 1 million damage to its hull from tanks...

Sep 18, 2020
  23. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Hey rampart projector's a piece of ***.

I love the shield, but you need to know when to use it. Don't just use it out in the open, or on a cliff as if it was standard anchor When...

Sep 17, 2020
  24. Johannes Kaiser liked iller's post in the thread Who decided that the Bastion was a good idea?.

The real answer is kinda obvious: UPPER MANAGEMENT. Any time in any product or franchise where you see good story lines, Quality dialog,...

Sep 17, 2020
  25. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Good idea. That could probably be achieved by giving a big chunk of XP when the hostile presence in a given territory is reduced below...

Sep 17, 2020
  26. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

I did have trouble understanding that last part, should have asked for clarification. Sorry about that. That would still mean you can...

Sep 17, 2020
  27. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread The prowlers 2 barrels need to reload independently.

Reading the OP's question again it's actually yes and no. Yes it doesn't need the buff, no because he's wants to feel stronger. So...

Sep 16, 2020
  28. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Absolutely correct. Hence the second idea as a follow-up. :) Short version: XP for being in owned territory with a noticable hostile...

Sep 16, 2020
  29. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

There really aren't that simple solutions. If the capture bar has to be filled, how are you going to be rewarded if you successfully...

Sep 16, 2020
  30. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Yep - no one thing will fix this and the law of unintended consequences can always apply, however I think a move away from rewards...

Sep 16, 2020
  31. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

I didn't say 'make base capture the primary source of rewards', I said "Make the game more about objectives". Defending a base is...

Sep 16, 2020
  32. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Simple: Give defender XP once the bar is completely filled by your faction, effectively ending the tracked fight. Just as it is for...

Sep 15, 2020
  33. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

But there's an easy fix for that. Same XP and loyalty/merit for defense as for offense. And suddenly they both are equally valuable....

Sep 15, 2020
  34. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread What's up with this kid?.

When I know I'll be away for a bit but an alert is going on I stick something into my keyboard to hold down the W key and just stand next...

Sep 15, 2020
  35. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread What's up with this kid?.

Possibly someone who went AFK but didnt want to be disconnected and risk getting stuck in queue's. He has a macro that passes several...

Sep 15, 2020
  36. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Sounds good, honestly. Easiest way to obtain the "cheese kill reward reduction" is to make infantry kills done with vehicle weapons...

Sep 15, 2020
  37. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Make the game more about objectives and less about farming kills - fights might be a bit more dynamic. It's crazy that you can make...

Sep 15, 2020
  38. Johannes Kaiser liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] REMOVE THE BASTION!.

In the very least, the Mauler Cannon should not exist. IMO, the Bastion should have been a more team-oriented vehicle - really hard to...

Sep 15, 2020
  39. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Vehicle] I don't like the stealth nerf.

As if that's a bad thing.

Sep 15, 2020
  40. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

That is true. But most Biolab fights I have been in since they added the inside spawns has devolved into spawncamping sooner or later,...

Sep 15, 2020
  41. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Good idea in principle, but we all know deep down this would end up in every single base being a frigging useless meat grinder with 0...

Sep 14, 2020
  42. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

I would also opt for improving the minor bases to be easier to defend and a bit more fun to fight at with some quirks. But I find the idea...

Sep 10, 2020
  43. Johannes Kaiser liked Marik's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

As I read this again and again, I really need to know now: Is it really fun? So in the bio lab and/or other similar farm bases? Excuse...

Sep 10, 2020
  44. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

Personally, that's not what I would recommend. I mean those bases are really cool, and one of the things I love about PS2 is the...

Sep 10, 2020
  45. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

To a certain degree. Because fodder can get their farm in a lot of locations, including ones that are not the most asinine ones (the...

Sep 9, 2020
  46. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

Sometimes I ask myself how many players are left that can appreciate the fact we have huge landscapes to traverse, be it on foot, wheels or...

Sep 7, 2020
  47. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

75% of what I do is bad for my stats, and is not fun, but it's usefull. Pulling a sunderer and driving that slow weak,...

Sep 7, 2020
  48. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

1. VS / TR / NC 2. AMERISH / HOSSIN / ESAMIR / INDAR has been locke down by the VANU SOVEREIGNTY Maybe Zlatan Ibrahimovic 's...

Sep 7, 2020
  49. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

Or you can pick meaningful fights, contribute there and help win the alert while having a great time. True story and my pick. Useful...

Sep 6, 2020
  50. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread "It's just a game" .... "we play for fun" ... "just play for fun" ....

I can only assume it's because the "board" is larger and you have multiple fights to choose from instead of being limited to one. I...

Sep 6, 2020
  51. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread NSO work unfinished.

Yeah, unfinished projects seem to be the norm now. NSO wasn't a great concept from the get go. Getting members, who are likely heavily...

Sep 5, 2020
  52. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] TR Armor rework concept.

TR's history: their army has been retooled to deal with insurgents, saboteurs, mercenaries, rebels and terrorists. They've been a...

Sep 5, 2020
  53. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

How about fixing some of the bugs that have been round forever (floating AI mines). How about reworking some of the useless or...

Sep 5, 2020
  54. Johannes Kaiser liked PlanetBound's post in the thread Vehicle physics such a nightmare.

You can drive an Ant over a small rock and flip on the side. But you can also drive an Ant over the edge from insane heights and survive...

Sep 5, 2020
  55. Johannes Kaiser liked Campagne's post in the thread PTS Game Update: September 3, 2020 patch is no good.

Is there literally any reason to still bother with alerts then? :eek:

Sep 5, 2020
  56. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Nimitz Reactor, one year later....

Lets put it like this: Magrider advantages: - Auto-granted afterburner - since afterburner doesnt take a slot there is no penalty to...

Sep 5, 2020
  57. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread craftable Exceptional Implants.

They really give and take. For every good change (here: craftable exceptionals) there is a dumb one (here: removing ISO gain from alerts)....

Sep 4, 2020
  58. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Why This Bitter Vet Left the Game 2 Years Ago.

It shows that you haven't been playing for years. Zergfitting is basically the thing to do nowadays. You'd probably feel right at home....

Sep 3, 2020
  59. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

Matter of fact, if that goes in the primary slot...

Sep 2, 2020
  60. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

We can fix this. Simply give cloakers an additional weapon slot and put the cloak in it. Make the cloak uncloak instant if...

Sep 2, 2020
  61. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 11, Anti-base ops.

Two letters for that. N.O. My outfit and me have occasionally been building bases that often ended up pretty far away from a front...

Sep 2, 2020
  62. Johannes Kaiser liked Taybridge's post in the thread [Suggestion] Flash Composite armor buff.

Seeing as the only play style with this vehicle seems to be running around and running infantry over while cloaked or sneaking up and...

Sep 2, 2020
  63. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] A way to make roadblock PMBs matter.

If you want to invite others to help with building, I recommend that the owner can place placeholders, planning the base out like a...

Sep 2, 2020
  64. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] A way to make roadblock PMBs matter.

There are several bases that already offer this, even though they are mandatory. But few people ever build a base there, so why waste time...

Sep 2, 2020
  65. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] A way to make roadblock PMBs matter.

It is absolutely not relevant how big it is. The attackers just have to show up while the thing isn't completed yet and it's down the...

Sep 2, 2020
  66. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ceres-Ti Alloys link is terrible for advancing.

I assume more that this was done to make TI Alloys a less prominent base in the middle. So it sucks to attack from any angle other than...

Sep 1, 2020
  67. Johannes Kaiser liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Vehicle] TR Armor rework concept.

Really? I can think of several without trying particularly hard: 1) The Lightning is not a match for a 2/2 MBT from any faction, and...

Sep 1, 2020
  68. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] A way to make roadblock PMBs matter.

Doesn't matter if the base is attacked by 2 Harrasser and 1 MBT and just utterly deleted off the map in roundabout three minutes.

Sep 1, 2020
  69. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread M60 Bulldog does too much damage to armour..

-20% for Bulldog versus Lightning. -20% for AP gun versus Sunderer. No effective difference.

Aug 31, 2020
  70. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread M60 Bulldog does too much damage to armour..

Also, are the two in the same damage type category? If they aren't, remember resistances. At least I think those are still a thing, might...

Aug 31, 2020
  71. Johannes Kaiser liked Peebuddy's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

Personally after 7 years I'm sick and tired of spending 80% of my time at the Ti-Alloys/ Crown hell hole. I actually believe they needed to...

Aug 29, 2020
  72. Johannes Kaiser liked Pelojian's post in the thread Devstream summary, Wrel strikes again..

so lower TTK in biggest fight by half for anything that isn't a max. no vehicle gameplay at all during off peak hours for servers that...

Aug 29, 2020
  73. Johannes Kaiser liked pnkdth's post in the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

Usually how it goes though. First you get the back and forth and then you start figuring out the commonalities and points of...

Aug 28, 2020
  74. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] Nimitz Reactor, one year later....

Vehicles in PS1 all had shields similar to how Infantry have them in PS2 now. Granting *all* vehicles a small amount of shield and...

Aug 28, 2020
  75. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Nimitz Reactor, one year later....

Today, August 28th 2020 marks exactly one year since the 3 faction MBTs received updates, Magrider's received their Magburner as...

Aug 28, 2020
  76. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

Interesting how usually people take one or the other side. Middle grounds tend to be avoided like a hot cooking plate. There should be some...

Aug 28, 2020
  77. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread what's with this fog in game? (30 sec vid).

The fog is nice and atmospheric, but it's a hindrance first and foremost.

Aug 28, 2020
  78. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

Although America is the most televised and highly violent, racist, hypocritical, hatemongering country, it's not as if the rest of the...

Aug 26, 2020
  79. Johannes Kaiser liked Grandpa's post in the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

So please excuse me, but: A child plays a game in which a sniper shoots your head off, tears up C4 tanks and their crew, but it...

Aug 26, 2020
  80. Johannes Kaiser liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

Hey there folks, today I'm gonna talk about my first suspension I got yesterday (August 25). There's this cheater on the Connery server...

Aug 26, 2020
  81. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

I once pointed out to someone that they shouldnt be using autism as an insult. I then explained how autists work, such as how they'll tell...

Aug 26, 2020
  82. Johannes Kaiser liked Foxassassin's post in the thread [Suggestion] So I was thinking about A7.

A few days back I got killed by someone using the Raijin. For the people that don't remember, it was a weapon that was given away for PTS...

Aug 26, 2020
  83. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] New NC infantry class concept: Hijacker.

Making sure that if you are double-teamed you aren't also fighting an unbalanced design, which would increase the amount of...

Aug 25, 2020
  84. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [PSA] Convert your outfit resources!.

hey gang! yesterday i was checking out the outfit resource system and i noticed a pretty crazy way of getting "the blue stuff" so you've...

Aug 24, 2020
  85. Johannes Kaiser liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

I generally avoid Biolabs like the plague, complete farm fests. I don’t spend much time in them, generally areas that exceed 48 players,...

Aug 24, 2020
  86. Johannes Kaiser liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

Wonderfully put. If you want to play PS2 as a MMOFPS with teams, squads and outfits, going out and conquering bases and continents in...

Aug 24, 2020
  87. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

In a game where you can respawn the only reason to be wanting to stay alive is to still be able to contribute. Die when needed, but stay...

Aug 24, 2020
  88. Johannes Kaiser liked HaxMax's post in the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

Get rid of the in-game death counter and Kill:death ratio stat. Problem solved. Some people will still use third party stat trackers, but...

Aug 23, 2020
  89. Johannes Kaiser liked csvfr's post in the thread [Suggestion] Vanguard Revamp Suggestion.

It seems like you are right, tested the Prowler in VR just now: https://streamable.com/mclwmp Even added a timer making it easier to see,...

Aug 23, 2020
  90. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

The problem isn't with the classes. Players should be free to pick any class they like. The problem is with how KD is promoted by the game...

Aug 23, 2020
  91. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 10, Lithcorp Fortress.

Hello folks, I am back with another build I've had success with in the past. Of course the time I take screen shots to show others things...

Aug 23, 2020
  92. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread Introduce a new, independant, threat?.

If I remember right, according to a PS1 vet friend of mine in the original lore the Terran Republic, in their own words, "Yee-Hawed"...

Aug 22, 2020
  93. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

It is odd that a game where dying means pretty much nothing as you can re-spawn in seconds, rewards kills so much higher over winning...

Aug 22, 2020
  94. Johannes Kaiser liked Twin Suns's post in the thread Introduce a new, independant, threat?.

The lore suggests the ancient inhabitants were a Militant Vegan society. :)

Aug 21, 2020
  95. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [BUG] TR Magrider (18 second video).

Sometimes you inherit vehicles. Maybe that happened.

Aug 21, 2020
  96. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Introduce a new, independant, threat?.

I remember vaguely that in the backstory it was explicitly sais somewhere that Auraxis has a habitable atmosphere and plants, but a...

Aug 21, 2020
  97. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread suggestions to improve the game.

Yep. Especially since the veteran players already have it and it probably hits hard on the incentive to play when progress feels slow...

Aug 21, 2020
  98. Johannes Kaiser liked InexoraVC's post in the thread suggestions to improve the game.

New players need certs and ISO-4 boosts. Because it is hard to get enough iso to upgrade necessary implants to level 5

Aug 21, 2020
  99. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Introduce a new, independant, threat?.

AI would completely break the game. The maps are just too huge, pathfinding alone would - as far as I am informed - take way too much power...

Aug 20, 2020
  100. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 9, Tapp Waystation.

Here I go building again! This is another firepower/logistics base that doesn't have anything to do with fortification. It's built from...

Aug 20, 2020
  101. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread This seems to happen in PS2 a lot lately.

Never seen it from this perspective, interesting video. From my personaly experience I would say I've never encoutnered anyone who was...

Aug 19, 2020
  102. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Suggestion for a New Gameplay Core - Connection Towers.

I'm not an absolute Biolab expert, so take it with a grain of salt, but I've never seen Biolabs being held by numerically inferior...

Aug 19, 2020
  103. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread suggestions to improve the game.

Definitely. New players need a boost so they have a better feeling of progression and can earlier have well improved equipment to work...

Aug 19, 2020
  104. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Tank Balance.

I can only assume those suggestions are jokes. Because if they aren't, this is a red flag the size of planet earth.

Aug 19, 2020
  105. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

CombinerOfArms is not a hacker. I wish he were as I would be first in line to get him banned. He's just a guy who arbitrages every...

Aug 19, 2020
  106. Johannes Kaiser liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

This is a symptom of the reward structure of this game, which rewards farming kills more than anything else.

Aug 19, 2020
  107. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Suggestion for a New Gameplay Core - Connection Towers.

This sounds really interesting and is a bigger step than what others - myself included - have proposed already to create larger-scale...

Aug 19, 2020
  108. Johannes Kaiser liked ThatOneElusiveSniper's post in the thread Suggestion for a New Gameplay Core - Connection Towers.

After playing the game for quite a bit after having made a thread some time ago discussing my disappointment with the direction the game...

Aug 19, 2020
  109. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 8, Zotz.

It's been a bit since I posted a base, and I'll be honest, I'm running out of gas here. This project is almost done. This base is once...

Aug 19, 2020
  110. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread It's Possible for Solo gameplay, Han Solo.

its only possible now if you're farming kills like crazy. at first all outfits got resources if they contributed towards a base cap, even...

Aug 19, 2020
  111. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread Dear "MUH STRATEGY" guys.

I'll say what I said again, but in different words, maybe that will help. Players who don't want to play for the Alert don't...

Aug 18, 2020
  112. Johannes Kaiser liked pnkdth's post in the thread Dear "MUH STRATEGY" guys.

I think it is a mixed bag. Alerts and such are a lot of fun if you're rolling with an outfit or squad with a common goal. I'd go as far as...

Aug 18, 2020
  113. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Dear "MUH STRATEGY" guys.

While telling me to **** off was probably not the best way to encourage constructive dialogue, I'll look past it and try to engage with...

Aug 18, 2020
  114. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Dear DBG. Plz just fire the entire Rogue Game dev team. You'll thank me later...

If you have all points in Persuasion, that's all you'll ever need, I guess. ;)

Aug 18, 2020
  115. Johannes Kaiser liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

Agree on the analysis and to link this thread with the discussion on Alert and [lack of] commitment of the players base: If there a place...

Aug 18, 2020
  116. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Dear "MUH STRATEGY" guys.

So you want people who care about alerts to **** off and the devs to make them viable at once? Mixed signals...:) I do still play for the...

Aug 17, 2020
  117. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Dear DBG. Plz just fire the entire Rogue Game dev team. You'll thank me later...

Fascinating. While I also hate people who sit in lost bases like this (lost alerts on numerous occasion due to one base like this), I agree...

Aug 17, 2020
  118. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!.

Gotta get Cortium Bombs on more loadouts to do that, but good to know. Thanks. :)

Aug 17, 2020
  119. Johannes Kaiser liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!.

Sharing because this isn't as commonly known as I would have hoped. If you need to destroy a friendly router because it's in an exploit...

Aug 17, 2020
  120. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

Now, that Biolabs hurt alerts and that alerts are badly designed are in no way mutually exclusive. Both are correct. 1) Endless at single...

Aug 17, 2020
  121. Johannes Kaiser liked Campagne's post in the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

I really don't see the supposed issue with biolabs. If players are choosing to play there en mass, it would only because they're having the...

Aug 17, 2020
  122. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

I mean, both seem to be kinda useless if what @Liewec123 said. Combined with that KD, meaning they care about survival above all else, you...

Aug 17, 2020
  123. Johannes Kaiser liked Badman76's post in the thread suggestions to improve the game.

Nerf TR Vulcan, reduce harassers health, make esf's have a higher low speed

Aug 17, 2020
  124. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

I mean (and yeah, this is off topic, but since I gave you guys permission, I also have permission right? :) ) if the devs don't like...

Aug 17, 2020
  125. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread What we know about the next big update:.

I remember on old Amerish there was a little pond that was just deepe nough so you could hide an ESF inside. I'm not a flyboy, but that...

Aug 17, 2020
  126. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

Nanana. We are faction loyalists. Playing other factions is for funsies occasionally, but not a path of least resistance to take for...

Aug 16, 2020
  127. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

Untrue. Everyone in my outfit cares as well. We want to win alerts.

Aug 16, 2020
  128. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Fix the Vanguard it's the worst tank.

I do like the idea of increasing horsepower and letting it push stuff, Its supposed to be slow and strong, so it should be able to boss...

Aug 16, 2020
  129. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread Fix the Vanguard it's the worst tank.

The other two tanks have their own threads so I thought I'd stick up for the Vanguard. Advantages: It can tank more shots by default....

Aug 16, 2020
  130. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread How do I cancel my membership?.

This.

Aug 15, 2020
  131. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread How do I cancel my membership?.

1. sign in (to daybreak, not the forums) 2. hover your mouse over your name 3. select and click "membership" ---- if not (I'm...

Aug 15, 2020
  132. Johannes Kaiser liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

Imagine having a construction system that's somewhat unique amongst FPS games and actually interesting to play for some people. It's...

Aug 15, 2020
  133. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

(I've calmed down now lol) I'm talking about biolabs. And I'm talking about the addition of spawns in biolabs....

Aug 15, 2020
  134. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

That's old news. Biolabs have needed a rework for a long time. But sadly, this isn't in fact a product of bad design. It's a product of...

Aug 15, 2020
  135. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread How do I cancel my membership?.

Most such memberships are auto-renwe unless you buy a timecard - which usually amounts to 60 days. I know for a fact there is a cancel...

Aug 15, 2020
  136. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread WHAT KIND OF DEV INTRODUCES CONTENT INTO HIS GAME THAT SABOTAGES HIS OWN CONTENT?.

I mean, you are correct, but please be more specific. What instance are you referring to? There are probably a few too many examples flying...

Aug 15, 2020
  137. Johannes Kaiser liked Twin Suns's post in the thread What happened to outfit wars?.

New player experience? I'd go further and add the solo players, small outfits and just small groups of friends dicking about trying...

Aug 15, 2020
  138. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread Buff darklight flashlight..

I really like that idea, although, I might add : only if you aim it at someone's face !

Aug 15, 2020
  139. Johannes Kaiser liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Buff darklight flashlight..

I've always wanted the dark light flashlight to provide a temporary blind effect if you aim it at someone.

Aug 15, 2020
  140. Johannes Kaiser liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread What happened to outfit wars?.

Probably realized that making the qualification about capping bases and then making capping bases about farming kills, isn't helping the...

Aug 15, 2020
  141. Johannes Kaiser liked Ziggurat8's post in the thread [Suggestion] Now that the Colossus has become OP, no more Bastion..

They come with flares and ejector seat. Cost 0 nanites. Best throw away vehicle for C4 and mine spam ever. Lots of fun. Skyguards...

Aug 15, 2020
  142. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Hi.

a youtuber was hired and made lead developer. defensive sunderer placement was removed giving zergs easier wins, spawn system was changed...

Aug 14, 2020
  143. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Now that the Colossus has become OP, no more Bastion..

Since when can you equip the Bastion ESFs? Or do they come with Ejection pre-equipped? Didn't pay them much attention.

Aug 14, 2020
  144. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread How do you get honor/loyalty?.

Unsure, but I think you need to have scored at least some counting points and appear in the leaderboard (even if it is on place 10001245...

Aug 14, 2020
  145. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

An invalid URL as the reply to a bump is hilarious. :D

Aug 13, 2020
  146. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode7, Routers (the first building you buy).

Yes, I probably should have done this episode first, and if I ever do a summary post with all the episodes, I'll probably re-organize them...

Aug 13, 2020
  147. Johannes Kaiser liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread MAXes suck - buff them!.

Maxes are too squishy on their own, but can be far too powerful when backed up by one or more engie Perhaps this would be a solution:...

Aug 11, 2020
  148. Johannes Kaiser liked Badman76's post in the thread Bye!.

Can the admin/mods do this guy a favour and delete his account?

Aug 11, 2020
  149. Johannes Kaiser liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Requesting more flexibility without Outfit assets..

I want to grant people access to certain selected things like calling in a citadel shield only or certain facility modules but not...

Aug 11, 2020
  150. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread MAXes suck - buff them!.

The problem with MAX's is that they have one extreme that requires balancing. It's effective health pool against small-arms is so large...

Aug 10, 2020
  151. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Aussie wants to go to Connery (US West).

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Them saying the devs communicate over the forums is at the very best a gross overstatement. They post patch notes here,...

Aug 10, 2020
  152. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Hacker in wall at TI Alloys right now - Emerald.

slash report is a thing?

Aug 10, 2020
  153. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread MAXes suck - buff them!.

A lot of thought put into this. And I agree that without a pocket engi MAXes are often quite poitnelss and not worth the resources spent.

Aug 9, 2020
  154. Johannes Kaiser liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread MAXes suck - buff them!.

TL : DR : They are 110% useless especially without engineers and not worth their price. They need a serious buff. In case you need the...

Aug 9, 2020
  155. Johannes Kaiser liked IVANPIDORVAN's post in the thread Can we dramatically lower the amount of people that can be in a single outfit?!.

That must been done with Escalation update. 30 is quite low, but something like 100 would be nice, 8 filled to the brim galaxies/sunderers....

Aug 9, 2020
  156. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Can we dramatically lower the amount of people that can be in a single outfit?!.

Though, to be frank, there is a level at which competition within a faction becomes harmful to the entire faction's war efforts.

Aug 9, 2020
  157. Johannes Kaiser liked BengalTiger's post in the thread [Suggestion] Stopping Wolf Packing.

Or have a non-symmetric response. Put up mine field, go to a place that's well hidden, from which the rear of the zerg is visible when...

Aug 8, 2020
  158. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Stopping Wolf Packing.

People have suggested a vehicle limit in the past, terrible idea, it'd just lead to horrible toxic behavior, The pinnacle of which would be...

Aug 8, 2020
  159. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make crouch (c) not spammable..

HAHAHA. Now that you mention it, yes. But when I try to depend on it the guy usually has like 2 HP left and shoots me while I proceed...

Aug 8, 2020
  160. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make crouch (c) not spammable..

If you press the spacebar for jumping too much, you slow down immensely. I assume this was done to prevent bunny-hopping in the early game....

Aug 8, 2020
  161. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Can we dramatically lower the amount of people that can be in a single outfit?!.

30 is quite low. While I'd also support the dismantling of pure zergfits (seriously, aside from core members that's not a gaming community...

Aug 8, 2020
  162. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make crouch (c) not spammable..

Well, at least here it does throw off aim a little bit iirc. In EC even the crosshair stays exactly where it was when standing upright. :)...

Aug 8, 2020
  163. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make crouch (c) not spammable..

That shouldn't be too hard should it? I mean you need to be a genius right, to code this? Which is great, cause we dont have any do we...

Aug 8, 2020
  164. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread Population balance.

If NSOs were ever made F2P, I would strongly lobby for them being redesigned specifically to benefit solo players. As in people who just...

Aug 8, 2020
  165. Johannes Kaiser liked Raidashi's post in the thread Population balance.

Legit 95% of the issue that's keeping me from playing NSO is its locked behind a monthly paywall. NSO's were supposed to be the...

Aug 8, 2020
  166. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Can I get pointers?.

What helped for me (I am being serious, and I can not explain why it helped): Taking a few months off. Did that involuntarily when my...

Aug 7, 2020
  167. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Fix the Mag Rider..

Fix magrider? YES PLEASE we should be able to shoot all MBTS But Magriders are like the freaking Matrix Agents [IMG] Thanks Wrel for...

Aug 6, 2020
  168. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Sandbox and free will.

To be fair, at least with Mani I would say it's in the placement as well. Because it's such an easy nobrainer for the people who just...

Aug 6, 2020
  169. Johannes Kaiser liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Sandbox and free will.

If you crowd all of your toys into one corner of your sandbox do not be surprised if that's where most of the kids play. That doesn't mean...

Aug 6, 2020
  170. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Building on a slope.

Construction following the terrain would make too much sense and would be too useful. Sorry, but EXTRA HERESY!

Aug 5, 2020
  171. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Building on a slope.

I find it funny that in 30th century Auraxis, we have an advanced sci-fi society who are capable of interstellar travel, can materialize...

Aug 5, 2020
  172. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread No cheaters on PS2.

And just an hour ago I met a guy who managed to do ALL the following in less than half a second (and I had good ping, so it might be just...

Aug 5, 2020
  173. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread New Sunderer Weapons Please.

The question is for more vehicle deterrence, but with the Sunderer's high resiliance and dual topguns its a very hard thing to balance....

Aug 5, 2020
  174. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Suggestion] Now that the Colossus has become OP, no more Bastion..

Well, I can see both sides here. For zergfits it is really easy to spawn Bastions as often as they damn well please and just use them for...

Aug 5, 2020
  175. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Sandbox and free will.

I fully agree with you. I did a write up a while back on how I would change Esamir, but it has since fallen to the depths. There were...

Aug 5, 2020
  176. Johannes Kaiser liked NotziMad's post in the thread Sandbox and free will.

When most people speak of, or think of sandboxes, online open world video games that are sandboxes as opposed to theme parks, they think of...

Aug 5, 2020
  177. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread Sandbox and free will.

True story.

Aug 5, 2020
  178. Johannes Kaiser liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread NC Weapons are unappealing.

It’s amazing how much they can do with just sound and cosmetics. The NS-11 which is a great assault rifle when cosmetically improved to...

Aug 5, 2020
  179. Johannes Kaiser liked MichaelMoen's post in the thread NC Weapons are unappealing.

Am I the only one who constantly has trouble deciding on a weapon to use because of one reason or another? Either because it has too much...

Aug 5, 2020
  180. Johannes Kaiser liked Campagne's post in the thread NC Weapons are unappealing.

Some guns are a bit weird, I think. Just yesterday I was thinking to myself about how ugly the Magscatter looks. Not only is it just...

Aug 5, 2020
  181. Johannes Kaiser liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread [Suggestion] Increase Valkyrie Speed.

It needs a racer chassis option, better streamlining for movement and for god sakes give it an afterburner.

Aug 5, 2020
  182. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 6, Mani Tower.

This one is a very cheeky build that I don't get to do very often. It requires the eastern warpgate, and is only built when your faction...

Aug 5, 2020
  183. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler may be the worst tank in the game (Slightely in depth, bait title).

The average accuracy of the Prowler's guns seem about 5% off from the NC Vanguard so that "much higher chances of missing" is just...

Aug 5, 2020
  184. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler may be the worst tank in the game (Slightely in depth, bait title).

Footnote: Or as a suicide run to flush out more inexperienced players.

Aug 5, 2020
  185. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread No cheaters on PS2.

I know. I had a few occasions where I fell through the terrain and just kept falling. And a very interesting one, when I exited a...

Aug 5, 2020
  186. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread No cheaters on PS2.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMVwokFGWX7Ztx9La-ePp7BQdrXs2e2s/view?usp=sharing Sorry for the drive option, had no other way of...

Aug 4, 2020
  187. Johannes Kaiser liked BengalTiger's post in the thread [Suggestion] VR Training targets..

Agree with the moving targets. Even if they're just airplanes going in a straight line, from edge to edge of the map. They could be a...

Aug 4, 2020
  188. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Now that the Colossus has become OP, no more Bastion..

The Colossus is designed like the rest of the AA: Sacrifice most of your ability to deal with ground just to take shots at air. The first...

Aug 4, 2020
  189. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

All weapons should be brought in line. The Vulcan is an obvious outlier that overperforms. The Gatekeeper is simply a bad concept that...

Aug 3, 2020
  190. Johannes Kaiser liked Blam320's post in the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

They're picking it because its objectively better than all the other options.

Aug 3, 2020
  191. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ideas to update construction.

I could write entire essays on this topic, but I know how much love I get when I post a "wall of text", so I'm going to keep it to 3 points...

Aug 3, 2020
  192. Johannes Kaiser liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ideas to update construction.

I'll try to keep my suggestions short for a change: 1: make it quick. Taking an hour for a base requires a reward of an hour investment....

Aug 3, 2020
  193. Johannes Kaiser liked nagibator's post in the thread suggestion "i need a gunner icon".

after v 0. visual icon "weapon" upper vehicle like after "i need ammo"

Aug 3, 2020
  194. Johannes Kaiser liked Liewec123's post in the thread Elements in PS2 make the game more difficult and or frustrating and doesnt have to be.

had the most disgusting and hilarious example of this a few nights back, i was setting up an AV turret on the side of a biolab when i...

Aug 3, 2020
  195. Johannes Kaiser liked Raidashi's post in the thread Elements in PS2 make the game more difficult and or frustrating and doesnt have to be.

So, I've played for a fairly decent amount of time. By no means any kind of Vet but that shouldnt invalidate whats a pretty obvious and...

Aug 3, 2020
  196. Johannes Kaiser liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread The Current State Of The Game.

'PvP' is a pretty inflexible term. Claiming that it does not apply to the game that is the record-holder for the number of players...

Jul 31, 2020
  197. Johannes Kaiser liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler may be the worst tank in the game (Slightely in depth, bait title).

I don't really use vehicles except as a gunner so I admittedly know little where balance is concerned, but I am a sucker for faction...

Jul 31, 2020
  198. Johannes Kaiser liked RblDiver's post in the thread [Suggestion] Flail/Glaive needs more use.

I love the concept of player bases, but it seems like they've really fallen by the wayside. Everyone just sprints from one base to another,...

Jul 31, 2020
  199. Johannes Kaiser replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

Okay, got to intercede here: Played on my TR toon 2 days ago with a guild buddy, he had JUST created the char, my Harrasser has pretty...

Jul 31, 2020
  200. Johannes Kaiser liked RabidIBM's post in the thread [Guide] Rabid Construction: Episode 4, Berjess Overlook.

Alright folks, if you've been following you had to know this one was coming because this build location is a gem when you have the western...

Jul 30, 2020