JibbaJabba's Recent Activity

1. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

I think this is it. I've struck a nerve. It's my opinion. You have yours. Please don't lecture about out thinking and tactical...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:52 AM
  2. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Guide] Why do players from certain countries feel the need to show their flag? (and not others).

Fun fact: If you put on a Brazilian flag, people will complain about your lag even if you don't have any. If you put on a Japanese flag,...

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:28 AM
  3. JibbaJabba liked Inzababa's post in the thread [Guide] Why do players from certain countries feel the need to show their flag? (and not others).

That's an angle I'd never have thought of !

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:26 AM
  4. JibbaJabba liked Insignus's post in the thread [Guide] Why do players from certain countries feel the need to show their flag? (and not others).

The answer to your question in its simplistic form is Nationalism. Also, the relative cost/availability of Flags. As discussed...

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:26 AM
  5. JibbaJabba replied to the thread More people need to know this about Wrel...

Aye wrel ain't perfect (see my sig) but the bulk of why planetside isn't the way it should be is out of his control. And really... some...

Jan 19, 2021 at 5:46 AM
  6. JibbaJabba liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread More people need to know this about Wrel...

He's the only one whose name people know so all the lemmings use him as a hate sink for whatever their pet grievances are.

Jan 19, 2021 at 5:45 AM
  7. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

More people need to know this about Wrel..

https://old.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/kzu6sj/if_it_wasnt_for_wrel_ps2_would_have_died_years/

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:58 AM
  8. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff the VS Lacerta AR.

That's a quad dink in one pull. In the hands of a skilled player that would be really op.

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  9. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

...aaaaand you deal with all that. And use it. You know that guy's gonna drive around the glowy bush so you put the mine there....

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:26 AM
  10. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Ruined.

So the independent variable here is the Max charge? Without it you are now unable to contribute? I don't think so. I think the difference...

Jan 14, 2021 at 1:32 PM
  11. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PSA: Routers in Trees.

This is toxic and I would never do it. I can't judge you though. I get where you are coming from.

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:02 AM
  12. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Performance update.

Those having trouble: Are you running more than 6 cores? (real cores, not virtual/hyperthread)

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  13. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

Guy, you've missed a lot in 5 years. We're too good at the game now to let this **** fly. Gameplay meta forms over time. People...

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:58 AM
  14. JibbaJabba liked InexoraVC's post in the thread How to not die so fast?.

Absolutely correct! I always give an advice to a new player: don't look and think about your K/D. K/D is nothing in terms of...

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:50 AM
  15. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Ruined.

Honestly man it sounds like you were enjoying the game by leveraging some gameplay elements that were overpowered. A good deal of the fun...

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:45 AM
  16. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

New players are confused, don't know how to get into "the game" and once they do are obliterated. Fix the bugs and make a !@#$$ manual....

Jan 13, 2021 at 1:12 PM
  17. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

That's fine. I'll be the only one that thinks this way. I really have no trouble with the plants. I think everyone did at first but...

Jan 13, 2021 at 11:46 AM
  18. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Jan. 12, 2021 - PC Update (Performance).

Bold move! Worth the regression bug risk, hope it helps!

Jan 12, 2021
  19. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

I know. It was started last after the designers had more experience. Then never finished By design. Simply skews the same choice given...

Jan 12, 2021
  20. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread RTX 3060 TI.

I was thinking of getting a better graphics card, and since I love farming at TI alloys the latest NVIDIA TI models have definitely caught...

Jan 12, 2021
  21. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Please game, stop trying to send me here!.

How to use Join Combat.. Step 1. Don't. Step 2. Manually redeploy to the fight you want to go to instead. Step 3. If you are unable to...

Jan 12, 2021
  22. JibbaJabba liked Sam.9157's post in the thread How to not die so fast?.

I am shocked. Everyone has been so nice, and very helpful. Thank you all very much :). I have read everything, though not yet watched the...

Jan 12, 2021
  23. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

It's still there. It's just super rare now.

Jan 12, 2021
  24. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How to not die so fast?.

To add to Kane's last point.. K/D is useful as a metric only because it is loosely correlated to "fun". By that I mean: This is a...

Jan 12, 2021
  25. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Yes. All the good players drive around the F'ing plants and they leverage the swampy visuals to get a drop on you. What is it with...

Jan 12, 2021
  26. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How to not die so fast?.

Ok this is long... 3 parts, several hours each. It's not "distilled" really. But it's good. [media] The BWAE Infantry training. Same...

Jan 12, 2021
  27. JibbaJabba liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Launch Day Plans.

HOLY MOLY that necro! This was dead for over 7 years...

Jan 7, 2021
  28. JibbaJabba liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread How people r cheating in Planetside 2.

Anything that can inject raw keyboard/mouse events can be used for that purpose: there are tons of tools like AHK (simply because they have...

Jan 7, 2021
  29. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Bug report method sucks - Need your help guys!.

Correct. Sorry for the confusion. I am trying to get the following thread upvoted: NSO can't use faction jumppads | PlanetSide 2...

Jan 7, 2021
  30. JibbaJabba liked FLHuk's post in the thread [BUG] Bug report method sucks - Need your help guys!.

Personally I think paying membership AND expecting to use jump pads is a little too much to ask!

Jan 7, 2021
  31. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread [BUG] Bug report method sucks - Need your help guys!.

You didn't actually link the thread you want us to upvote, I'm guessing its the jump-pad one for NSOs?

Jan 7, 2021
  32. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Just how bad is the client side issue?.

It requires telemetry from the client and (optionally) and out of band channel. It can be done though. We do it with realtime media...

Jan 6, 2021
  33. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Just how bad is the client side issue?.

Good post. Couple nuances to mention: You can get those spikes of activity in a kill log if the API is running like **** that day. I've...

Jan 6, 2021
  34. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

[BUG] Bug report method sucks - Need your help guys!

Please upvote this.. Bug Reports | PlanetSide 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com) Thanks!

Jan 6, 2021
  35. JibbaJabba replied to the thread NSO can't use faction jumppads.

*BUMP* Another patch has come out. Stupid cosmetic stuff is being fixed but not this gameplay bug.

Jan 6, 2021
  36. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How people r cheating in Planetside 2.

Let them. I just don't care. You can't bind Q key to movement or you'll exhaust the spot. Try it yourself. Just spam Q at some...

Jan 6, 2021
  37. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I think my PL has an opinion.

Hating Hossin is a litmus test for bad players. It's a harder continent, they struggle there and hate it.

Jan 6, 2021
  38. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Just how bad is the client side issue?.

Incoming youtube video from 2014.... proves everything today. :P

Jan 6, 2021
  39. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Just how bad is the client side issue?.

It's not that it's easy to manipulate client side data, it's that it's hard to accomplish this game without it. The issues are not...

Jan 5, 2021
  40. JibbaJabba replied to the thread NSO can't use faction jumppads.

This thread illustrates I think what is wrong with this "upvote it" bug system. This is a pretty serious bug, 100% repro rate, and is...

Dec 18, 2020
  41. JibbaJabba replied to the thread About SCUs.

I would like to have more bases with SCUs. They are a safety valve for fun gameplay. If defenders are so crushed they have no hope of...

Dec 18, 2020
  42. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Outfit Resource Complaint.

You're on TR or NC. TR I think?

Dec 15, 2020
  43. JibbaJabba replied to the thread A CALL FOR HELP!.

Also do more of this. Publicity. Get that reddit post upvoted to the top of the planetside sub

Dec 15, 2020
  44. JibbaJabba replied to the thread A CALL FOR HELP!.

Know what gets peoples attention? Money. Itemize everything you've bought for the character and tell them you want a DBC refund for each...

Dec 15, 2020
  45. JibbaJabba replied to the thread NSO can't use faction jumppads.

Bug still present as of December 14, 2020

Dec 14, 2020
  46. JibbaJabba liked Liewec123's post in the thread NSO can't use faction jumppads.

Noticed at Howling Pass Checkpoint while playing for TR as NSO, The jump pads do not work.

Dec 14, 2020
  47. JibbaJabba replied to the thread A CALL FOR HELP!.

+1 and bump

Dec 14, 2020
  48. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Is steel rain underpowered?.

Where it's useful: When performing a point hold against superior forces that will crush the point within seconds of the base cap. A...

Dec 14, 2020
  49. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

Kane our bias on the topic is not distorting our memory of what this feature was like. Our memory of what this feature was like is causing...

Dec 11, 2020
  50. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

Bit of Irony there, man :D We did learn from the past. That's why we're not breaking it by doing this again.

Dec 10, 2020
  51. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ANT (WLT) "Howler Mining Laser".

It's to useless as an actual mining laser to keep constantly loaded up. I keep it in some "anti-base" loadout that I don't think I've ever...

Dec 10, 2020
  52. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

People also quit the game when there's a new meta that's broken. I know you doubt this will do something horrible. I don't doubt it...

Dec 10, 2020
  53. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

/facepalm Listen. You will have a permanent attacker spawn at C, right on the point. The further nuances of the hypothetical are...

Dec 9, 2020
  54. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

Sorry, not getting where you are coming from here. Are you saying people don't remember correctly? We do. It was a bad idea....

Dec 9, 2020
  55. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] I'm not saying the guy was cheating...it might be a bug....

Ain't nobody making excuses for blatant cheaters. Report em to DBG support w/vid. /shrug

Dec 9, 2020
  56. JibbaJabba replied to the thread One of my character's Killboard appears to be broken....

How is it looking over at Fisu? Killboard - PlanetSide 2 (fisu.pw) You can also try one of the other APIs in the dropdown. If it seem...

Dec 8, 2020
  57. JibbaJabba replied to the thread False Hackusations.

The "Prokor event" was legend and it reminds me of the hackusators in this forum. Just so absolutely convinced and can't be told...

Dec 8, 2020
  58. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

We did test things. It did not work. We are not misremembering this.

Dec 7, 2020
  59. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove AMS from Sunderers and give it to Galaxys instead..

As mentioned - During the beta it was galaxies that has AMS and sunderers did not. It simply didn't work. You could easily bring them...

Dec 7, 2020
  60. JibbaJabba liked synkrotron's post in the thread Is it possible for a player not to belong to a faction?.

What has this got to do the the rest of this topic?

Dec 7, 2020
  61. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread When's TR actually getting a MBT?.

This has been discussed to death and I could rip every bit of your post apart, instead I'll just do this: The muzzle velocity and shell...

Dec 7, 2020
  62. JibbaJabba liked Scatterblak's post in the thread Literally unplayable.

The bobbing is less effective, methinks... [media]

Dec 4, 2020
  63. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Orbital strikes.........

What I would like. 1. Make it hit harder. Give it an inner an outer radius. Anything in the inner radius dies. Sundies, indoor...

Dec 3, 2020
  64. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Literally unplayable.

I would need some supporting evidence on this. The handful of people I've seen obviously using some macro (twitching faster than...

Dec 3, 2020
  65. JibbaJabba liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Literally unplayable.

I can think of several names on Connery I would be less eager to face than some blueberry using such a macro. 20 times per second is...

Dec 3, 2020
  66. JibbaJabba replied to the thread BamaRage has passed 11-17-20.

If I pass, expect my kid may play my accounts and my real friends in the game are going to understand and be supportive. Probably want to...

Dec 3, 2020
  67. JibbaJabba liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread The ANT's C barrier used to make it invincible.

I used to love the C-Barrier along with the additional armour. It used to make Harasser ramming all the more fun. Perhaps you should...

Dec 2, 2020
  68. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Do you even lift?.

Sounds like you have some science homework to do for us!

Dec 2, 2020
  69. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Directive list leading cause of stalemates?.

For the most part the directive system just helps me choose what I'm going to kill you with. The when and where are unchanged.

Dec 1, 2020
  70. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Are you one of these mangos who think the recursion stat tracker is a cheat? Reassure me and tell me you're referring something...

Dec 1, 2020
  71. JibbaJabba replied to the thread BamaRage has passed 11-17-20.

I am sorry for your loss and will keep your family in my prayers. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. The people Bama...

Dec 1, 2020
  72. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Literally unplayable.

I've seen this. Let them do it. They suck and the artificial mechanic is ineffective at saving them. Know what is deadly...

Dec 1, 2020
  73. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Literally unplayable.

What it is: as their opponent start to land a headshot, or is about to fire at their heads, the player crouches, throwing off the aim...

Dec 1, 2020
  74. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What's the most effective way for one person to play PlanetSide?.

I play solo a lot. Sometimes just for the farm or to get kills for whatever directive I'm working on. Other times I do play "the game"...

Dec 1, 2020
  75. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why Mission over code..

The camo isn't a free gift. This is keeping with the previous Exceptional directives. I (humblebrag) just finished the Exceptional I...

Nov 20, 2020
  76. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] More Suggestions for Planetside 3....

No problemo. Just repurpose the vehicle collision engine over here to make sure it stays synced across all players. Should work...

Nov 20, 2020
  77. JibbaJabba liked ican'taim's post in the thread [Suggestion] More Suggestions for Planetside 3....

Painfully agree. If you want to have a free trial, you'll need to put in your payment info first (won't be charged, and is not automatic...

Nov 20, 2020
  78. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Also to the OP: Lot of VS are there because when it came time to make a 2nd "main", a lot of vets chose the faction with the lowest pop...

Nov 18, 2020
  79. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

I think that diagram shows the floating tank not floating, The lower part of the Vanguard and Prowler are rarely visible as is the...

Nov 18, 2020
  80. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Why do we need to secure a center hit again? I don't have a stake in this discussion, just curious about that.

Nov 18, 2020
  81. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

Again, what did battleeye do? Apart from the rush of good player who created alts and started farming super stats to see if they would...

Nov 18, 2020
  82. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] New membership perk.

I think once you hit ASP 100 you should get a BR 50 w/certs on another faction. That's how you keep folks going...

Nov 18, 2020
  83. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

I can tell by what you've already posted you don't know as much as you think you do here. People are putting in effort in good faith...

Nov 17, 2020
  84. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Disengaged for 8 seconds and lolz that he wasted it?

Nov 17, 2020
  85. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You should have focused on combat.

Why perfect a game that nobody will see? Generate new content, get people in here, make some money and fund some more... Fix low...

Nov 17, 2020
  86. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

Sorry, gotta stop you right there. That is incorrect and breaks any assumptions made upon it. Inbound and outbound are asymmetric UDP...

Nov 17, 2020
  87. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You should have focused on combat.

Yes. It is a massive undertaking and needs a lot of time and resource. And RPG needs to rip off the bandaid and do it. It's what...

Nov 17, 2020
  88. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

I too have confidence that cheaters are dealt with. This just wasn't one of them. I'm glad the guy is making submissions and it...

Nov 16, 2020
  89. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Get Rid of Cheaters Daybreak.

LOL, you you may have reported that guy when he had a broken inbound network connection (possibly even yours). Notice how he...

Nov 16, 2020
  90. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You should have focused on combat.

The glaring obvious stuff... Stop dancing around it. We all want one thing at this point. It's hard to do but it must be done. It will...

Nov 16, 2020
  91. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Why this wasn't a road kill? (video inside).

Note, didn't look at video. But something to understand about collisions and roadkill. For purposes of the death decision it is...

Nov 16, 2020
  92. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

Planetside 3 must not be 100% free to play. Get it close maybe but not 100%. It should cost to create a character if not...

Nov 12, 2020
  93. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

One would think, yes. Problem is it could also be a legit alt of a veteran player. The autobans they tried previously bumped into...

Nov 12, 2020
  94. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

So that's not quite the "non obvious cheater". Report him to customer service with that screenshot alone and he'll get deleted....

Nov 11, 2020
  95. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] More Suggestions for Planetside 3....

There is one suggestion I have held for years. Planetside 3 must not be 100% free to play. That's all. A full on subscription is not...

Nov 11, 2020
  96. JibbaJabba liked 4EMODAN's post in the thread [Suggestion] Player Base Name Module.

good idea

Nov 11, 2020
  97. JibbaJabba liked Parsa's post in the thread [Suggestion] Player Base Name Module.

How about a module that gives your base a name, makes it easier to find on the map. It can also be a description for what kind of base it...

Nov 11, 2020
  98. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Esamir to small, storm not addressing zerg.

Esamir is borderline logoff bad now. The new base designs are simply terrible. Some of the best bases were removed. It's a travesty....

Nov 10, 2020
  99. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

You have fair play. Cheaters are few and far between. Stop persecuting good players who have put thousands of hours into the game....

Nov 10, 2020
  100. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

I find it amazing that others tell me what I do and do not see with my own eyes. :D There is some subjective interpretation though....

Nov 9, 2020
  101. JibbaJabba replied to the thread There's no point really in using the "/report" function in game is there.

In my own personal experience over years and years: /report does nothing. I have never seen results from using it. A customer service...

Nov 9, 2020
  102. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

I don't consider that "non obvious cheats". Send a clip to DBG and those people are gone permanently within the hour usually. Even if...

Nov 9, 2020
  103. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is being done about non-obvious cheats?.

I've got 6k hours in here, probably 5500 of it on Emerald. Where do you guys see this stuff? Where is this cheating? I've submitted...

Nov 9, 2020
  104. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

8 pages in. Has anyone said "So shut up and play VS then!"

Nov 5, 2020
  105. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What is the point playing NSO ?.

#1 - No queue. Just pick the continent you want and pop on. Faction balance won't get you. And you're a member so get to the head of the...

Nov 5, 2020
  106. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Poll] Vehicle gameplay - do you enjoy it? If not, why?.

I find the vehicle to vehicle combat to be ... ok. Infantry to infantry is much more fun. So I don't seek vehicle combat out on it's own...

Nov 2, 2020
  107. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cloak should drain shields.

Cloak should be more powerful, have a longer charge, but be located on an added weapon slot requiring a switch to fire. And the nemesis...

Oct 30, 2020
  108. JibbaJabba replied to the thread the coming weeks of darkness!.

Not particularly interested in either of those titles but I can tell you're excited about them. By all means, go play! Planetside...

Oct 30, 2020
  109. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Why am I not getting more fps?.

May seem counter intuitive but try disabling hyperthreading. Your usage on your virtual CPUs seems too high. If disabling doesn't make an...

Oct 30, 2020
  110. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Collision cheating in a 96+ bio lab fight.

I don't think you even need a vid. Screenshots do the trick. Open a customer service ticket with daybreak. Bask in the glory of...

Oct 30, 2020
  111. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Whoever gets the Indar Northern warpgate, wins.

I think the North warpgate generally has some advantage, yes. But If they fix this, then another warpgate will take it's place....

Oct 27, 2020
  112. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Got Reported for MapHack, what are MapHacks?.

First hackusation?

Oct 26, 2020
  113. JibbaJabba replied to the thread campain.

Having completed the campaign twice both while in the midst of the plant and biolab bugs.... It is not worth it. Even if you're a member...

Oct 26, 2020
  114. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Vanu isn't OP.

HAHA the Kindred. Folks this is THE OP weapon of the game. Just nobody knows it because it doesn't show up right in the numbers....

Oct 22, 2020
  115. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Vanu isn't OP.

To combine with the heavies running strikers to present the most formidable AA threat in the entire game. ....and then take it for...

Oct 22, 2020
  116. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Haven't played in about a year..

You have a lot of patch notes to read. Esclation was awesome. Shattered was meh.

Oct 20, 2020
  117. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] @DEVS 3 factions ruin this game. Make it somehow a 1v1 finally!!!!.

Please use the search function in the forums. This has been discussed to death. Two factions would be stupid for reasons. Search them.

Oct 20, 2020
  118. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Vanu isn't OP.

The phoenix is the most fun toy in the game solo. In a group you just fly formation behind the missile that's calling the targets. If you...

Oct 20, 2020
  119. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

It's niche. It only gets powerful that I've seen in 96+ fights where one side can spare several heavies (3+) to essentially be...

Oct 20, 2020
  120. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

THIS is why VS are more powerful. Because misinformation gets dropped into an echo chamber and doesn't die. It becomes tedious to argue...

Oct 19, 2020
  121. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

d; You posted that yesterday. "Them", plural, you spoke for both items. People could buy both the ice grenades from day one, they...

Oct 16, 2020
  122. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

Here let me give you want you want, even though I wasn't talking to your little ***** *** anyway.... If you complete the entire...

Oct 15, 2020
  123. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How do you feel about TI Alloy and The Crowns Bridge Being Gone?.

Wrels entire logic for removing it was wrong. He indicated the land bridge just had too much cover, and people weren't dying quickly. It...

Oct 15, 2020
  124. JibbaJabba liked Blue_Lion's post in the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

(never did the math but yea harraser should be a lot less durable than light armor(lighting) and no where near as durable as a main battle...

Oct 15, 2020
  125. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I give up your campaign is horrible.

Aw... you gave up too soon. Didn't you want to waste days sneaking into biolabs to find the hackable terminal inoperative? C'mon man.

Oct 15, 2020
  126. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

haha. You dummy. You got baited by a post into buying the wrong one. Hold off for the grenade. The Thumper sucks and always will....

Oct 15, 2020
  127. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

*sigh* They. Are. Not. In. The. Game. Yet. Not enough campaign currency is currently available for players to purchase. I'll make...

Oct 14, 2020
  128. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

Interesting you concluded it was an overreaction when they are not yet in the game. We'll have the resources to get them soon....

Oct 14, 2020
  129. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Listened to the noobs/whiners.

It was Vets that asked for such a change, not noobs. The whiners are the ones complaining now. You still have a substantially OP toy to...

Oct 14, 2020
  130. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The update is not enjoyable(IMO).

There is a switch to stop the auto-join btw.

Oct 9, 2020
  131. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Plants still suck.

I am only finding singles scattered about the terrain. I'm not doing this ********.

Oct 9, 2020
  132. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] BIG thanks to DB! i feel free from Planetside2.

I'm feeling this. I know what you mean. I feel I have a lot invested so probably don't quit playing when I should. This recent...

Oct 8, 2020
  133. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

[BUG] Plants still suck

The spawn rate is atrocious. I really don't want to do this bullcrap. It is NOT fun. I've seen $0.99 mobile games that were more fun...

Oct 8, 2020
  134. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread Harrasser Nanite change did nothing.

Well a Harasser team is usually 2 players who at minimum receive 100 resources per minute when combined so they essentially need to survive...

Oct 6, 2020
  135. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

Finally! Had FUN playing last night!

Hopped on Plantside, found the crappy campaign bug still wasn't fixed. Logged out, played something else. Most fun I've had in days!

Oct 6, 2020
  136. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Harrasser Nanite change did nothing.

There is a bug giving 225 to unlimited nanites per tick right now. Withhold judgement until it's fixed. That said... it's still not...

Oct 6, 2020
  137. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What kind of joke is this??.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/j5odqk/location_of_every_derelict_vehicles_that_can_be/

Oct 5, 2020
  138. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What kind of joke is this??.

At roughly the 1 O'clock position from the shattered gate, just west of a buried crescent building you'll find a Valkyrie. Can fly that...

Oct 5, 2020
  139. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Missions and Campaign are stupid.

The word is "Frustrating". Need to extract that data but the enemy has literally build dual pain spires on it. Frustrating. Making...

Oct 5, 2020
  140. JibbaJabba liked netBattler's post in the thread Missions and Campaign are stupid.

I like the idea - but the fact that enemies always camp mission objectives requires that a faction bring a base-taking force just to get...

Oct 5, 2020
  141. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

I am not having fun. Period.

I am not having fun. I just want to log on and play planetside but I can't. Instead there are these "chores" to do. They suck to do, I...

Oct 2, 2020
  142. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'll probably quit when the condensate grenade releases..

This is ******* ********

Oct 1, 2020
  143. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] races.

[IMG] General rules: All participants divided in two groups. One goes clockwise, other counter clockwise. No weapons on harassers....

Oct 1, 2020
  144. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Crouch Meta.

Explain yourself better maybe? I am NOT following you, sorry. How is this an exploit? It changes how you shoot and hit your...

Oct 1, 2020
  145. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Crouch Meta.

Aim at the body and they'll duck into it. It's also self countering to some degree as it alters aim on anything beyond a flicker crouch....

Oct 1, 2020
  146. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'll probably quit when the condensate grenade releases..

Yes! I noticed this. Hopefully it won't be snuck in there. I get shudders thinking about it. Really worried it would be a deal...

Oct 1, 2020
  147. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Controversial Opinion.

In a broad sense I agree with you. I cannot make a judgement yet though. My worries: Biolabs were popular for two reasons. 1. They...

Oct 1, 2020
  148. JibbaJabba replied to the thread TR Harrasser Vulcan..

*sigh* We thank you sir for doing the work. I just didn't have it in me to put it together. again. 99% of whining about...

Sep 30, 2020
  149. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread TR Harrasser Vulcan..

Yes! It was nerfed so hard that it still has 3 to 5x the amount of players using it than any other Harasser topgun!...

Sep 30, 2020
  150. JibbaJabba liked NMdamien's post in the thread Planetside 2 ALPHA :.

Instead of a Panetside 1 bundle in the shop : why not a planetside Alpha ? Some ideas guys ? [media]

Sep 30, 2020
  151. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Construction bases are using too much cortium..

You've got at least 7 duplicates of everything in there. It's absolutely expected if you build something this big you are going to...

Sep 30, 2020
  152. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

I'll probably quit when the condensate grenade releases.

Holding judgement until I see how much mess Live turns into. But just fair warning. I don't dig this idea at all. I find any "messing...

Forum: Test Server: Discussion

Sep 30, 2020
  153. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You are pushing all the players who thought PS2 was more than a random fight away..

It's all a side effect of the sandbox. We do the "choose your own adventure" right? I've got 3x ASP 100. One from each faction. I'm...

Sep 30, 2020
  154. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Construction bases are using too much cortium..

/climbsintolflame******antsuit /goesdowninbunker I think it's fine! An alert duration is a good measurement I think. Check the reddit...

Sep 29, 2020
  155. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hit Reg not consistent in planetside 2.

haha, I strive to do exactly this. There is tons and tons of player predictability in this game. People have a predictable time at...

Sep 29, 2020
  156. JibbaJabba liked JustGotSuspended's post in the thread Hit Reg not consistent in planetside 2.

I just have a feeling you don't know how shotguns work. Hitreg sucks, yes. Especially with the older knives, or the flare guns its...

Sep 29, 2020
  157. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You are pushing all the players who thought PS2 was more than a random fight away..

I think I'm missing the point you are making regarding biolabs. Those catered heavily towards the "team deathmatch" style players more...

Sep 29, 2020
  158. JibbaJabba liked NMdamien's post in the thread VANU PROWLER : on Cobalt 23 09 2020 (ESAMIR).

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS2Cobalt/comments/iz4zy6/vanu_prowler/

Sep 24, 2020
  159. JibbaJabba replied to the thread VANU PROWLER : on Cobalt 23 09 2020 (ESAMIR).

Was this shortly after a continent lock by chance?

Sep 24, 2020
  160. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Character Server Locked?.

I'm pretty sure this happens just before all your characters are deleted. I'm told customer service cannot recover them. I'm sure it's...

Sep 24, 2020
  161. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hit Reg not consistent in planetside 2.

Your reticule recoils up towards head right as the hitmarker comes in. the shot was at the body though and DOES result in a...

Sep 24, 2020
  162. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hit Reg not consistent in planetside 2.

At slow mo, you're missing. You can pause and see the pellets missing. That said, hitreg can indeed be crap in this game.

Sep 24, 2020
  163. JibbaJabba replied to the thread GET SOME!!!.

This is not a hacker thread. Please take your hacking accusations about a completely unrelated player to your own thread. Also, you...

Sep 24, 2020
  164. JibbaJabba replied to the thread GET SOME!!!.

He's definitely a master of client side. You see him frequently break LOS the reestablish with a firing double peek. That said, his...

Sep 24, 2020
  165. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Time to nerf Magrider Roofclimbing/Flying Capabilities.

The prowler took 10 minutes to design? With that big bag of tricks it has? c'mon man.

Sep 24, 2020
  166. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

GET SOME!!!

If this guys doesn't inspire you to "get gud" then I don't know what will... [media] I've bumped in to him several times and he'll...

Sep 24, 2020
  167. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Time to nerf Magrider Roofclimbing/Flying Capabilities.

I see "magrider crap" from times to time. I never see it used en-mass though. Why is that? Because generally that crap doesn't work....

Sep 24, 2020
  168. JibbaJabba liked Towie's post in the thread Time to nerf Magrider Roofclimbing/Flying Capabilities.

Ok I think we need a bit of a reality check here. Firstly - the guy in the video has almost 1400 hours in the Magrider and appears to...

Sep 24, 2020
  169. JibbaJabba replied to the thread VANU PROWLER : on Cobalt 23 09 2020 (ESAMIR).

And you're positive it wasn't a colossus tank??

Sep 23, 2020
  170. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

With memberships and boosts and whatnot, we're not short on nanites. They have never really slowed down the deployment of anything since...

Sep 21, 2020
  171. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

The restrictions on jeager are there because the bolter is too effective. Nobody puts limits on what is ineffective. Medics/Engies...

Sep 3, 2020
  172. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

Sorry but this is patently false. If you go to competitive infantry play or scrims on Jaeger you'll find bolters are limited to one...

Sep 3, 2020
  173. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

This is a pretty good example of what it's like when it's working correctly. Even so it provides clear evidence of what is going...

Sep 2, 2020
  174. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

We can fix this. Simply give cloakers an additional weapon slot and put the cloak in it. Make the cloak uncloak instant if...

Sep 2, 2020
  175. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Is it just me or is Cortium Bomb broken.

It did exactly what everyone said it would do: Further wreck construction. In fact it seems it has no valuable legitimate use. It's...

Sep 2, 2020
  176. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

Any time your own skill has nothing to do with an outcome, it's frustrating. Maddening even Getting killed by an Air Hammer, Banshee, hill...

Sep 1, 2020
  177. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Zerg vs Zerg.

Make an Emerald character. We don't see it spanning 4 continents at once but there is always a packed continent and some big fight...

Sep 1, 2020
  178. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Never seen skillz.

Couple factors here: 1. The bullets you see coming from other players are artificial. Your client renders them based on a guess just to...

Sep 1, 2020
  179. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ceres-Ti Alloys link is terrible for advancing.

There is an adjustment being made to the hill when the rock bridge is removed. There will be an additional approach to Ti-Alloys along...

Sep 1, 2020
  180. JibbaJabba liked Diplocaulus's post in the thread [BUG] Game will not stay in full-screen mode.

Problem solved! I found and deleted UserOptions.ini (made a backup first) and now PS2 is working great in full-screen mode.

Sep 1, 2020
  181. JibbaJabba replied to the thread M60 Bulldog does too much damage to armour..

Yeah I don't understand how three people working as a team with powerful short range guns can kill a solo enemy that is using a long range...

Aug 31, 2020
  182. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

LOL, he'll won't get to see for another day.

Aug 26, 2020
  183. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 3 DAY SUSPENSION (INSULTING A CHEATER).

I'm sorry you came across a cheater. The wall/floor exploits have SUCKED. I've blown most of my hard earned orbitals taking them out....

Aug 26, 2020
  184. JibbaJabba liked NotziMad's post in the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

I like never ever look at stats, sometimes my session KD (but that is never realistic, by that I mean that when I think I'm doing...

Aug 25, 2020
  185. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

KPM can't be used as a lifetime stat though. It's impacted by how many times you take a break to get a snack. :P Just within some...

Aug 25, 2020
  186. JibbaJabba replied to the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

Overall, not well. The ingame /report system does nothing that I can tell. Back during launch it was monitored 24/7. Now it takes...

Aug 25, 2020
  187. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Nobody wants to die anymore....

Just a thought on K/D. This is a sandbox. A "choose your own adventure". We have all played the "walk back from spawn" adventure too...

Aug 25, 2020
  188. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [PSA] Convert your outfit resources!.

Yeah it's basically balanced around time. Least to most efficient way to convert from say green to blue: instant small converstion...

Aug 25, 2020
  189. JibbaJabba replied to the thread This seems to happen in PS2 a lot lately.

Client side hit detection will not allow people to avoid damage and get kills on you for free. If they drop the hammer on inbound packets...

Aug 19, 2020
  190. JibbaJabba liked RabidIBM's post in the thread PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!.

I'll also throw in that it is possible to do this by accident, I've had it happen a couple times. Fastest way to clear it if it's your own...

Aug 19, 2020
  191. JibbaJabba replied to the thread HACKERS OR SKILLS?.

CombinerOfArms is not a hacker. I wish he were as I would be first in line to get him banned. He's just a guy who arbitrages every...

Aug 19, 2020
  192. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Dear DBG. Plz just fire the entire Rogue Game dev team. You'll thank me later...

Game needs new players, not new devs. Man you guys get salty sometimes.

Aug 19, 2020
  193. JibbaJabba replied to the thread suggestions to improve the game.

It's long overdue to increase cert gain for new players. I don't need it retroactive or anything like that. Veterans are fine. Give the...

Aug 19, 2020
  194. JibbaJabba liked RabidIBM's post in the thread suggestions to improve the game.

I'd say part of the problem is that players aren't given enough motivation to try out the whole game, instead getting as far as having one...

Aug 19, 2020
  195. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!.

Yeah have recently heard C4 and Tank mines work on friendly routers. Could have swore they didn't but several have mentioned now. I'll...

Aug 19, 2020
  196. JibbaJabba liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!.

You can kill friendly routers with C4 and Tank Mines too. Sometimes you need to be Light Assault, because the router is in the ceiling and...

Aug 19, 2020
  197. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

PSA - How to destroy a cheater router!

Sharing because this isn't as commonly known as I would have hoped. If you need to destroy a friendly router because it's in an exploit...

Aug 17, 2020
  198. JibbaJabba liked Ziggurat8's post in the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Besides population imbalances I feel like the game is in the best place it's been in since the original CAI update. What exactly do you...

Aug 17, 2020