JibbaJabba's Recent Activity

1. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Oh but YOU know the final form it will take and know that it's not what's on PTS right now. Dev will definitely change everything at...

Feb 26, 2020 at 9:04 AM
  2. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside.

If you want to dispute it or add to it or whatever... I recommend you take it up with the author on the original post. I shared it...

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  3. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

LOL, the truth is out bro. It's on the PTS server right now. No need to wait around to be wrong. You can be wrong right now....

Feb 25, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  4. JibbaJabba replied to the thread If you wanna fix Libs, make Rogue hire GMs who know what a Prediction bot LOOKS like.

The average accuracy for the C150 Dalton is 39%. Also, the vehicle velocity is not imparted on the projectile. The linked player...

Feb 25, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  5. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

No. Have no idea what you are talking about. You are 100% incorrect here though. Suit yourself. If you want to make an a55...

Feb 25, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  6. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside.

Guide isn't useful because if you have experience you don't need a guide? Ohhh Kaaayyy Maybe the guide just isn't for you? Or...

Feb 25, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  7. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

[Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside

I thought this was outstanding and worthy of a repost......

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 20, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  8. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

So let me get this... you "researched" it? So did you actually get in the recent playtests of it? Amazing man. You don't know...

Feb 18, 2020
  9. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why do wanabee proz spam crouch really fast?.

Do not do this nor get aggravated by others doing it. It's noobish. The hyper spamming can be done by hand but the player may be using a...

Feb 18, 2020
  10. JibbaJabba liked TRspy007's post in the thread Why do wanabee proz spam crouch really fast?.

Crouch not only throws off opponent's aim, it also improve accuracy in most cases. If you try this out, you'll notice your cone of fire...

Feb 18, 2020
  11. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

The greatest thing about Escalation is this: It shows significant investment into the game. It *IS* adding content. Maybe that content...

Feb 14, 2020
  12. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Bama I've always liked you but you're being a ***** dude. Sorry gotta say it. You don't know what's in the update and the little...

Feb 14, 2020
  13. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why do sometimes all the players on my screen seem to go super fast? (and sometimes it's me?).

Mmm, don't monkey with something that tries to trade packet loss for speed. Not even sure what such snake oil would be. You need...

Feb 12, 2020
  14. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Router abuse : placing router on friendly base directly under green dot.

No idea. Have not tried to destroy my own. Have tried to destroy others but only with primary fire, not a deci. In fact I kinda...

Feb 12, 2020
  15. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Router abuse : placing router on friendly base directly under green dot.

Yeah, select your base from the list on the left. But yeah router guys. The most epic worst is the "tree router" on hossin. You can...

Feb 11, 2020
  16. JibbaJabba liked Skraggz's post in the thread Router abuse : placing router on friendly base directly under green dot.

You can click on the left side of the screen, but yes it is being abused.

Feb 11, 2020
  17. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why do sometimes all the players on my screen seem to go super fast? (and sometimes it's me?).

Not so much high ping as packetloss. The two usually go hand in hand but it's the packetloss that gets you. Say you have a dozen enemies...

Feb 11, 2020
  18. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Bummer man. I've been in the testing behind the upcoming update. It looks like stuff HH3B would dig. (I'm not in HH3B, but have...

Feb 10, 2020
  19. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

erry body biatchin' but meanwhile population is up 20% across the board.

Feb 10, 2020
  20. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Worst update ever?.

Prowler tank best tank. Magrider also SUPER good, no doubt. The Vanguard does have this cool feature in that it always glows for a few...

Feb 7, 2020
  21. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

BTW, you don't even know what's in the next update. It WILL pull players back.

Feb 7, 2020
  22. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Bastion Fleet Carrier and metagame.

I'm just gonna say I've seen it. The Bastion Fleet carrier. Dev has been hosting private tests recently on PTS. Seen some other stuff...

Feb 6, 2020
  23. JibbaJabba liked PlanetBound's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Nice thread. This is probably the least successful trolling I've encountered. Everyone responded with intelligence and dignity on the...

Feb 5, 2020
  24. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Bastion Fleet Carrier and metagame.

Long overdue: Add mouse yaw. It will lower the bar of entry for new pilots.

Feb 5, 2020
  25. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Increase render range for hardlight barriers.

It seems to get trimmed early when the population loads in an area climb. Very frustrating to fire at something you can't hit and not be...

Feb 5, 2020
  26. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

When you bring your max to a 90 v 10 overpop and V6 everyone you kill.... expect a teabag when you die. Call me puerile.

Feb 5, 2020
  27. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

This is why the killcam is so spectacular. People get front row seat of teabagging. (before you flip out, I think I've done it to like...

Feb 4, 2020
  28. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

The Devs do try and spin up "meta" for us. The air / max/ techplant alerts all provide some kind of "objective" Inbetween there is the...

Feb 3, 2020
  29. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

I have a recollection from early, early in the game.... like during first few months. The entire continent of Indar is captured by...

Feb 3, 2020
  30. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] built in Hacks on Emerald Server.

ingame /report doesn't do anything. An actual customer service ticket with a shadowplay video works nearly instant. Usually banned in < an...

Jan 31, 2020
  31. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

Nah, I get it. I'm just not all bent about it like you are. Get over it bro. People aren't going to play the way you want. If...

Jan 31, 2020
  32. JibbaJabba liked icufos's post in the thread Game is awesome now!.

Just come from playing Hossin. Usually the worst map for what with micro stutters and lag. It played like a dream. Was in a heavy battle...

Jan 31, 2020
  33. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

I didn't ask what you do in your personal life nor do I care. And if it's that many players being stupid... maybe you're the one...

Jan 30, 2020
  34. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

If you don't like what your platoon leaders are doing, try leading your own platoon. There is no one faction that has a monopoly on...

Jan 30, 2020
  35. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

This. When you whine about this what you are saying is, "I don't care if I wreck the gameplay for other players I want to join the...

Jan 30, 2020
  36. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Put cloak on an extra weapon slot. Problem solved :P

Jan 28, 2020
  37. JibbaJabba liked Trigga's post in the thread [BUG] It's a small thing, but it's super super annoying, plz fix it .... (screenshot).

I belive this happens because 1 of the terminals has not registerred being 'normal' again. I have in the past fixed a base that has this...

Jan 28, 2020
  38. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] It's a small thing, but it's super super annoying, plz fix it .... (screenshot).

As a player you can "fix" this by blowing up the terminals then repairing them again. About the 2nd time I gotta hard pull I'll do this...

Jan 28, 2020
  39. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Nah I get this and I fare better than most. And if I'm lucky to generate a miss on the first one, I'm all set. The fixed reload time...

Jan 28, 2020
  40. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

It became more pronounced since the DX11 update. I think they would need to make a fairly extreme adjustment to fix it. Either a...

Jan 28, 2020
  41. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Not jumping on the broader argument, but I'll just point out that with current clientside mechanics, bolters can indeed shoot while...

Jan 27, 2020
  42. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Someone will try it and see. :P

Jan 21, 2020
  43. JibbaJabba liked pnkdth's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Just because you keep repeating yourself does not mean that I will go, "oh, I guess I haven't been using the EM6 in this manner."...

Jan 21, 2020
  44. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Can you copy Planetside 2 installation to a different hard drive?.

Lazy haxor way... Just lift the whole folder over there. Then run "Mklink /J" in the original location to point to the new.

Jan 16, 2020
  45. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

I'm one of the folks that digs Hossin. It's my fav. But I totally get some peoples gripes. It's already a challenge to drive on....

Jan 16, 2020
  46. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Wasn't specifically replying to the OP but yeah. That is indeed the common perception. Everything is comparable though and the...

Jan 16, 2020
  47. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How many CPU threads does PS2 PC version use?.

I knew at one time (via perfmon collector set I ran to do some perf troubleshooting) But.... It doesn't matter. If for example it runs...

Jan 15, 2020
  48. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "VS OP" Why?.

EM6 with mags is a better Betelgeuse. Quit cryin'

Jan 15, 2020
  49. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

With pubbies it's tough. The local voicechat can be a nightmare. It's why we have squads/platoons/outfiths though. But yeah, you...

Jan 15, 2020
  50. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

I'm abandoning the argument because you are tiresome and won't admit when you are wrong. What is the point? Look at ya. Still trying...

Jan 8, 2020
  51. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

YOU were the one that made the claim that the shield doesn't protect against C4. But… you seem like a guy not willing to assume...

Jan 8, 2020
  52. JibbaJabba liked pnkdth's post in the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

[media] TL;DR: The shield works against C4.

Jan 8, 2020
  53. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Vehicle Physics Are Garbage.

Dude the physics are already bent to compensate for bad driving. The real physics said your sunderer was supposed to flip over because of...

Jan 7, 2020
  54. JibbaJabba liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread Vehicle Physics Are Garbage.

Have you tried looking where you're going? Just because there's a cliff doesn't mean you have to drive off it.

Jan 7, 2020
  55. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

Bro. Are you frickin' Hellen Keller or something? What hypothetical bullcrap situation are you throwing at me to try and prove some...

Jan 7, 2020
  56. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Heavy Assault hit points (strong position)!!!.

1. You don't know how this all works. The max comparison is hilarious. 2 more bullets than a heavy to kill a max. LOL. 2. The HA shield...

Jan 6, 2020
  57. JibbaJabba liked TRspy007's post in the thread Heavy Assault hit points (strong position)!!!.

17 years?? Have we been playing the same game, or are you just counting in auraxis time??:D Anyways, the emp knocks out shields,...

Jan 6, 2020
  58. JibbaJabba liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Heavy Assault hit points (strong position)!!!.

Heavy Assault used to be the hard chargers, but since ALL the Lightmachineguns, Shields got the nerf boot and nanoweave no longer stacked...

Jan 6, 2020
  59. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

Let's not debate how the thing works when we both know how it works. I said "essentially invulnerable", not "invulnerable". For...

Jan 6, 2020
  60. JibbaJabba replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

The NC Max shield is essentially invulnerable. Put just two of them side by side and you have a sufficient phalanx to breach a room....

Jan 3, 2020
  61. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] salt and rage.

The entire game is asymmetrical. Uneven populations at a fight. No matchmaking so uneven skill in fights and 1v1s. Infantry VS tanks and...

Jan 2, 2020
  62. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Dear carebear construction base players....

You're mistaken. They contribute nothing to alerts and haven't since like 2018? (someone correct me)

Jan 2, 2020
  63. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Dear carebear construction base players....

If it's an enemy base providing support for a nearby battle, sure have at it. If it's a router base far behind enemy lines that is...

Jan 2, 2020
  64. JibbaJabba replied to the thread if you're overclocking (I knew this but forgot), opening the map boosts the temperature.....

You'll find this is common in many games. When a menu is open, what needs rendered becomes suddenly very simple. The other non-graphics...

Jan 2, 2020
  65. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What to set as render distance?.

I think it's 3-4k that's your super max viewing. If flying 1k is roughly minimum. For infantry the minimum, 500, is fine. Anything you'll...

Jan 2, 2020
  66. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ASP Concerns.

Solution is something else: We are way overdue for a massive increase in cert gain. Both for new players and old ones spinning up...

Dec 8, 2019
  67. JibbaJabba liked AlcyoneSerene's post in the thread Mouse Sensitivity.

Interesting topic. For native DPI intervals, or mice where the DPI is native across their entire spectrum: I've come across this suggestion...

Dec 4, 2019
  68. JibbaJabba liked AlcyoneSerene's post in the thread Mouse Sensitivity.

Also to add to my previous rely, at mouse-sensitivity.com it seems only the hipfire values are free, the rest is premium access only. Good...

Dec 4, 2019
  69. JibbaJabba replied to the thread All I Want For Auraximas Is....

Bring back the Infra Vision implant during the Christmas sale. I'm frickin blind. Also add ASP 2.0 at level "200". Allow 3rd implant :P

Dec 4, 2019
  70. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Mouse Sensitivity.

If you dip below ~80fps, then avoid sensitivities below 0.100. Cranking your DPI up and then lowering sens to keep things the...

Dec 4, 2019
  71. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Perfect implant and heroic boost.

It was a bug. The heroics sold last year for some reason worked on all new chars when they should not have. Ones during previous...

Nov 21, 2019
  72. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread WHAT THE HELL.

What did I say? "I do not blame the game for being bad at the game." You can't blame the game for being bad at the game. You are the...

Nov 20, 2019
  73. JibbaJabba replied to the thread WHAT THE HELL.

gfys

Nov 20, 2019
  74. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Slight Nerf to Stalkers.

You are dumb. If you hear an Infiltrator decloak, he probably isn't a Stalker. If you get one shotted by an Infiltrator, you are dead. If...

Nov 20, 2019
  75. JibbaJabba replied to the thread WHAT THE HELL.

Among many ways to ensure nobody pays attention to the point you are making: Be a f'n homophobe.

Nov 20, 2019
  76. JibbaJabba replied to the thread About this hacker..

Fair nuf. I misread you. Apologies.

Nov 18, 2019
  77. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

Imma tell you where I stopped reading... "The hipfire is just as good as the Orion. It is literally a carbon-copy except .." Except...

Nov 18, 2019
  78. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Slight Nerf to Stalkers.

My ONLY issue with Stalkers, CQB Bolters, and Snipers is this: They should not be able to fire while cloaked. Period. It's a bullcrap...

Nov 18, 2019
  79. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

I'm not gonna wall of text you about this. I'm well aware of the reload mechanic. It keeps you ready at full clip, and it...

Nov 18, 2019
  80. JibbaJabba liked JobiWan's post in the thread About this hacker..

He didn't sell hacks. That was a joke that went too far. Basically a group of people trolled someone and made him believe that there...

Nov 18, 2019
  81. JibbaJabba replied to the thread About this hacker..

*cough* *cough* yourself. Try to be informed on this. Peddling conspiracies is harmful to the game....

Nov 18, 2019
  82. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

It's not though. Without the Orion attachments it sucks. Hipfire in particular and it has a smaller "clip" than the Orion as well....

Nov 15, 2019
  83. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

Betelgeuse = most overrated weapon in the game :P You die not because the weapon is good, but because the player behind it is.

Nov 15, 2019
  84. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let Us Run and Gun Pistols and Knives.

Gotcha. Bummer :( Doubt I would have noticed even if I still ran with it. I'm usually hipfiring when I whip out the secondary.

Nov 15, 2019
  85. JibbaJabba liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Let Us Run and Gun Pistols and Knives.

ADSing with emisary is super bugged ... hunter also bugged on reload ..

Nov 15, 2019
  86. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

About this hacker.

You know the one. Chances are he'll be on again tonight. If you see him... don't even bother with /report. Grab a timestamp, video if...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Nov 15, 2019
  87. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Help an ol' vet return to PS2.

The game has faults. But they clearly aren't bad enough to stop me from playing. So gaming (and currently this game in particular) is my...

Nov 15, 2019
  88. JibbaJabba liked Trigga's post in the thread Recursion.

Ive :) had a member:eek: ship since planet:p side 1 relea:eek: sed. How a:D bout :cool: you? Cr:D itisicing some1 for;) doing a bad job...

Nov 14, 2019
  89. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Alert Win Rates.

Sorry but big huge hole in the original assumption. I would like to see win rates at a given time of day. Forget the off hours...those...

Nov 14, 2019
  90. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Let Us Run and Gun Pistols and Knives.

Haven't used emissary for a while. What's wrong with it?

Nov 14, 2019
  91. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Recursion.

Ok, Prokor.

Nov 12, 2019
  92. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PLANETSIDE 3: avoid the problems of PS2.

All other problems can be corrected by later changes in design through major patches or similar. The one thing to get right on day one:...

Nov 11, 2019
  93. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

It's objective data. Although subject to interpretations it's probably better for discussions than speculation or guessing....

Nov 11, 2019
  94. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

Here. For everyone's bickering pleasure... ESF empire specific AI guns... (The Banshee)...

Nov 11, 2019
  95. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

Dunno about nerfs though. It's not game breaking. Vulcan and Banshee are both best in class for what they do though. For sure.

Nov 11, 2019
  96. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

My point is: You griping about a scenario where you may not get your moneys worth that ONLY arises when you are engaging in an...

Nov 11, 2019
  97. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Recursion.

It's working again.

Nov 11, 2019
  98. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

I just find it funny you're paying for a game you're not playing.

Nov 8, 2019
  99. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Ingame voice comms down!.

RE: restarting the game … in many cases would not be necessary. DBG is using some SIP protocol API from a 3rd party, some dev kit for...

Nov 8, 2019
  100. JibbaJabba liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Biolabs....and bases on Koltyr.

#BringBackTheOriginalCrown

Nov 7, 2019
  101. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back the "Orders" chat, or something similar at least.

Guys seriously. Use /leader chat. It's populated with all squad leads on the faction.

Nov 7, 2019
  102. JibbaJabba replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

If you have video, open a customer service ticket. As far as I know the /report function in game doesn't produce results. A CS ticket...

Nov 7, 2019
  103. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back the "Orders" chat, or something similar at least.

/region chat does the trick usually. If it's cross region, /leader can be used.

Nov 6, 2019
  104. JibbaJabba replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

Sorry man. 8 KDR, 5 KPM with a 6% HSR? I'm not gonna do you like others do me. I'll just agree to disagree instead. No thanks...

Nov 6, 2019
  105. JibbaJabba replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

Bruh. He did a 134 kill run with the Carv. 8.38KDR and 5.2KPM. That KPM in particular is nuts but sustained over just 134 kills...

Nov 6, 2019
  106. JibbaJabba replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

I have seen beast players. Top fraction percenters that solo whole squads in their sleep. 10KDR is **very** impressive but achievable....

Nov 6, 2019
  107. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Have you ever encountered almost invulnerable players?.

Yeah I've had this. Seems it happens a lot. Sometimes it's blantant enough I snap off a shadowplay video and go double check. 90% of...

Nov 6, 2019
  108. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 30 days wait on weapon trial.

The trial should be the last thing. You're just trying to see if there is something off-putting about the weapon at that point...

Nov 5, 2019
  109. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Well, they'll NOT do a directed clientside gank on an unsuspecting and specific threat sitting behind a wall. Yes, yes. And all of...

Nov 5, 2019
  110. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Aight so not sure how to address that this isn't quite the same as a solidly placed dart or dildar. This is a phenomenon in *addition* to...

Nov 4, 2019
  111. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Um, no. Not info like this. Just one example of several too.

Nov 4, 2019
  112. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Hey all, not sure if we're still discussing deathcam or it's all just an ****** exercise now. BUT - I've changed my position on the...

Nov 4, 2019
  113. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Got kicked, disconnected, for Stat padding.

Ah, if that's the case, yeah maybe someone needs to open a CS ticket and point it out. I think we all agree anti-stat padding is...

Nov 4, 2019
  114. JibbaJabba replied to the thread "Stat padding" kick needs to go.

Kick is fine, ban is not. Open a CS ticket.

Nov 1, 2019
  115. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

And thus is explained the reasoning why most folks remain anonymous. Nothing about your stats will be used in any useful discussion....

Nov 1, 2019
  116. JibbaJabba liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Change Explosive Weaponry Towards Hits.

i recorded this little beauty when i was testing explosive knockback on PTS XD [IMG] ridiculous XD

Oct 31, 2019
  117. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Meanwhile. Death camera still in game to teabag with and you still have a 15% HSR.

Oct 31, 2019
  118. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

You're not getting my name, Naskoni. Stop trying to make it happen. Just like you didn't get that joke. :D

Oct 31, 2019
  119. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Here it is again for ya. Enjoy! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456909582103609347/639121036243107843/unknown.png

Oct 31, 2019
  120. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

You have been so polite. So rational. Of course I want to give you more information about me so that you can help me be a better...

Oct 31, 2019
  121. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Yeah, bruh. I gave you my account. You just don't like that it's better than yours so now we get all this out of you....

Oct 31, 2019
  122. JibbaJabba liked Sites's post in the thread Oct. 30th, 2019 - Hotfix (PC).

We’ve published a client-only hotfix (no server downtime) that addresses several stability, performance and anti-cheat improvements. The...

Oct 31, 2019
  123. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Got kicked, disconnected, for Stat padding.

Dude this is rare. Super rare. Stars have to align for this to happen during normal gameplay. Put it out of your mind and play the...

Oct 31, 2019
  124. JibbaJabba liked PlanetBound's post in the thread You got blown away.

True.

Oct 31, 2019
  125. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

AHA! I see what the source of miscommunication is. You're an idiot! JibbaJabba is a battle rank 11 character that hasn't played in...

Oct 31, 2019
  126. JibbaJabba liked Exileant's post in the thread The Death Camera.

;) A low ratio can simply mean the character is well lived in. o_O When most people start off a new game, they ruin their ratio as they...

Oct 31, 2019
  127. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread The Death Camera.

My KDR is lower than 0.49, and its not because I am crap at the game or anything. Naskoni, you gotta remember that this is an online...

Oct 31, 2019
  128. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Got kicked, disconnected, for Stat padding.

That sucks :( But take it as a compliment! You were doing an awesome job at support!

Oct 30, 2019
  129. JibbaJabba replied to the thread DBG MATH: 10000 ISO = 25 ISO.

Only in the late, late game do you do this but it will come to make sense at that time. First spend certs until maxed on abilities,...

Oct 30, 2019
  130. JibbaJabba liked Zizoubaba's post in the thread DBG MATH: 10000 ISO = 25 ISO.

Having "leveled" (so to speak) lots of different characters on lots of different accounts, I gota say that most people have it...

Oct 30, 2019
  131. JibbaJabba liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread The Death Camera.

Nope, the two things have nothing to do with each other: [media]

Oct 30, 2019
  132. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

LOLOLOLOL. There it is. I was waiting for it. I knew the moment I posted. You can't accept reality so your ego must defend itself...

Oct 30, 2019
  133. JibbaJabba liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread The Death Camera.

Jeez, is this discussion real? If someone is hurt because a player is teabagging another I daresay he/she shouldn't play a multiplayer...

Oct 30, 2019
  134. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Oh no. It's even worse. Someone is hurt because someone made a joke about teabagging another player. No actual bags were dipped.

Oct 30, 2019
  135. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

So first off, no. Someone with a 0.49KD is not pathetic. The path to high KD is also the path to salt. That is probably someone...

Oct 30, 2019
  136. JibbaJabba replied to the thread You got blown away.

I've no interest in playing CoD. That said, I don't think Planetside Arena is gonna be competitive. It has to go toe-to-toe with game of...

Oct 30, 2019
  137. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread The Death Camera.

The kill cam is perfectly fine. It forces you idiots to stop camping and start movin' n' groovin'

Oct 30, 2019
  138. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

I notice he shutup about my KD at least so there's that. :P

Oct 30, 2019
  139. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread The Death Camera.

I don't know which post you mean there, but the thing is, when people hear a dude say that the death cam is good for teabagging, the...

Oct 30, 2019
  140. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Now fetch your shoeshine box and learn to headshot.

Oct 30, 2019
  141. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Blah, blah blah. Look at ya. Bent. Here. It's as good as you're going to get from me....

Oct 30, 2019
  142. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

It all started with a meme. I think the killcam is funny because you can teabag on it. And oooooh boy. look at all your replies...

Oct 30, 2019
  143. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

I have you so triggered right now. How much more you gonna reply? Also, try aiming for the head.

Oct 30, 2019
  144. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

At least I don't have a 0.02 KD like you, loser. Enjoy my bag :D

Oct 29, 2019
  145. JibbaJabba replied to the thread A personal (short don't worry) theory / speculation as to why "farmer condensation" happens..

Many of us don't use join combat except to see if it would take us to the place we've chosen and are trying to travel to. I use the map...

Oct 29, 2019
  146. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Confirmed (2nd post) since 1 or 2 patches, the sound is buggy.

BTW the audio is all done over side network connections to a different server. DBG seems to be using SIP protocol (pretty common in...

Oct 29, 2019
  147. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Confirmed (2nd post) since 1 or 2 patches, the sound is buggy.

I've had an odd electronic sort of sound from galaxies after a recent patch. Worry not though. I'm sure once dev reads your signature...

Oct 28, 2019
  148. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Mode = Windowed.

If you're talking about grenade smoke, it ignores the setting. Smoke is mandatory now.

Oct 28, 2019
  149. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

Hehe, yes they do. 5KD is the usual "leet" number that you'll see but that's full character history. If one of those guys spun up...

Oct 28, 2019
  150. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Awwww.... did I teabag you? I don't always notice the names.

Oct 28, 2019
  151. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Yeah, but… y'know... you're on PS4. Nobody listens to you. :P Bummer of a Catch-22.

Oct 23, 2019
  152. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Mode = Windowed.

Happens if you tab out and back too. The built in Operating System full screen key will remedy this for you. Alt+Enter

Oct 23, 2019
  153. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread The Death Camera.

Congratulations, you have won the argument.

Oct 23, 2019
  154. JibbaJabba liked blackboemmel's post in the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

His name and the selected names on his friendslist make me think that he's playing legit. Do you have any proof of him using cheats or is...

Oct 23, 2019
  155. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Can this get me banned;.

Dude, there are people that do epic, epic griefing and malfeasance. You are just playing your game and having fun. Keep doing...

Oct 23, 2019
  156. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

And the /thread is this: All other considerations pale in comparison to the joy of teabagging your victim and knowing they are watching.

Oct 23, 2019
  157. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Search before you post. The dead horse is beaten to a bloody stain on the grass by now.

Oct 23, 2019
  158. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Can this get me banned;.

Nope. Won't get banned for that. As long as you aren't conspiring outside the game to alter your behavior within it, it's cool....

Oct 23, 2019
  159. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

Example of what I mean.. Check player Simplenubb His killboards and weapon stats look similar to this guy. It's a full character though...

Oct 23, 2019
  160. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

Yeah, this is usually where my opinions start differing from everyone else. You can tell the dude is an alt and grinding a direct...

Oct 23, 2019
  161. JibbaJabba liked Scroffel5's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Because we have idiots going on one direction, idiots going in another, people trying to come to an agreement, and people trying to...

Oct 22, 2019
  162. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

I think all this discussion has answered the OP. There is little consensus in the community for dev to listen to. Also because there are...

Oct 22, 2019
  163. JibbaJabba liked Jbeasty's post in the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Haven't played since the death cam was put in...game seems to be exactly where I thought it would be lol. Wouldn't mind taking some of my...

Oct 22, 2019
  164. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planetside 3.

Star Citizen - GOTY 2030, I'm calling it now. /slaps 20.

Oct 22, 2019
  165. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Right on man. I do truly believe the issue isn't big. I appreciate you acknowledging that is a possible reason behind my...

Oct 22, 2019
  166. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

Legit then?? Dunno man. The guy carries all the signatures of a good player. He's unlocking specific high KDR heavy loadouts......

Oct 22, 2019
  167. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

They won't do **** with a /report. Send a shadowplay (or other) vid to CS and they'll ban them within the hour usually.

Oct 22, 2019
  168. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

This. This is why I reply in cheating threads. We've seen cheaters. We report them. We see their accounts go offline. There...

Oct 22, 2019
  169. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Does TR have a small arms wepon that damages to vehicls?.

Please don't put the Godsaw on some pedestal. It has 3 notable things that are vulnerable to it: Flashes: It can set one on fire in like...

Oct 22, 2019
  170. JibbaJabba replied to the thread High ping lag.

*slow clap* ... ... *more slow clapping* Seriously, that was pretty good.

Oct 21, 2019
  171. JibbaJabba liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread High ping lag.

The roads are badly lit at night so I sometimes have to drive 5mph to not crash. Probably should check your headlights. Oh I know...

Oct 21, 2019
  172. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planetside 3.

I like it. And yes, Cheaters and griefing accounts are the #1 reason. Other reasons: It is *some* money against the balance...

Oct 21, 2019
  173. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread Planetside 3.

I actually think that the idea of a first time payment could work. Say 10 euro's or so. Give the players DBG cash or whatever of...

Oct 21, 2019
  174. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planetside 3.

If I hope for one thing it is this: Let it not be... at least on release... a free to play game. Make people pay *something* (a frickin...

Oct 21, 2019
  175. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

If you can figure out what "the community" is saying, by all means let dev know. In the meantime I can't get you guys to admit Hossin is...

Oct 21, 2019
  176. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Since patch : Every time I alt tab it puts the game in windowed mode.

Yeah, using the built in full-screen key from the operating system seems to work fine for me. Alt+Enter. When it goes fullscreen I appear...

Oct 18, 2019
  177. JibbaJabba replied to the thread killed by "something" ....

hehe yeah. You got killed by booby trap.

Oct 18, 2019
  178. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

We used to ping Drew about those on discord and he would jump on, confirm, and take care of it. Alas, no more Drew. Catch a...

Oct 17, 2019
  179. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have 2 Continents Open At A Time.

For me I wanna slit my wrist when I'm stuck playing Esamir. Turrible, terrible boring gameplay that encourages HESH and A2G farming.

Oct 16, 2019
  180. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Nah, I've slowly changed my position on the whole thing. But a lot of what is thrown at me is not argument. It's insult. I'm not...

Oct 16, 2019
  181. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have 2 Continents Open At A Time.

It's my favorite continent. :) I think I like it for the same reason other hate it. It's a Beotch. Very hard. Challenging terrain,...

Oct 16, 2019
  182. JibbaJabba replied to the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

Your laughter is totally understandable. But yes. Separate from the actual games, planetside 1, 2, and Arena. Separate from the...

Oct 16, 2019
  183. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Friendly Fire.

yeah, again... if it's happening a lot then it's time to relocate. Pick a less crowded corner or firing lane. I used to play a lot of...

Oct 16, 2019
  184. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Grow up.

Oct 16, 2019
  185. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

This policing you describe has always been handled by CS at DBG, not the PS2 devs. But unlike you, some of us don't need police....

Oct 16, 2019
  186. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Knock off your nonsense and play..

Agree.

Oct 16, 2019
  187. JibbaJabba replied to the thread EU servers should merge (Miller + Cobalt).

US servers should as well.

Oct 16, 2019
  188. JibbaJabba replied to the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

Yeah, true on the air alerts. You can't entirely escape it. It does shift gameplay some. I can deal though. And here's the...

Oct 16, 2019
  189. JibbaJabba liked Liewec123's post in the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

not entirely true, when the sky fills up with A2G and you can't drive a ground vehicle without an AA gun or you'll be dead in under a...

Oct 16, 2019
  190. JibbaJabba replied to the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

Yep. As much as I hate it, some people really, really dig it. Normally I'm a live and let live kinda guy. There is room in the...

Oct 15, 2019
  191. JibbaJabba liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

I'm terribly sorry, sir but seeing as your post is neither a tearful, scathing condemnation of the Developers and all of their offspring...

Oct 15, 2019
  192. JibbaJabba replied to the thread tEh EnD iS nEAAAR!!.

I cancelled my membership after I got sick of logging out during Max alerts. It's still valid until January I think. If they throw...

Oct 15, 2019
  193. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Community Suggestion: Make More Speciality Squads.

I feel ya, and no, not a bad idea at all. I'm kinda worn out leading though. I hope folks take you up on your idea. Such niche squads...

Oct 15, 2019
  194. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Friendly Fire.

Yeah, it's a thing you gotta learn in planetside. For some stuff you can just lift the trigger if a friendly gets in the way. If it...

Oct 15, 2019
  195. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Logitech No Recoil Script: Perfect Accuracy.

They never changed the hit boxes over this. They just nerfed UA.

Oct 15, 2019
  196. JibbaJabba liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Logitech No Recoil Script: Perfect Accuracy.

Look, I am not saying those scripts are useless. For sure they help (EVERYTHING helps) but a mediocre player will remain a mediocre...

Oct 15, 2019
  197. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

LOL. You are a little, little man. Bring your little insults. Go find where I said there is no cheating in this game. I'll wait.

Oct 15, 2019
  198. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

Haha, nah man it's all good. I can see the other point of view on it all. I'm not blind to that being sketchy. And indeed that...

Oct 15, 2019
  199. JibbaJabba liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Logitech No Recoil Script: Perfect Accuracy.

All gaming mice are programmable, that's the reason why they exist: Logitech, Corsair, SteelSeries, Razer, ... you name it. A recoil...

Oct 14, 2019