JibbaJabba's Recent Activity

1. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Nothanks. I chose indoors because I had to pick something. This discussion has already gone on ad nauseum and I don't wish to...

Sep 10, 2019
  2. JibbaJabba replied to the thread leader Chat on Emerald.

Are you accepting outfit leaders from multifaction outfits? Mine plays all 3 and we decide where to run ops based on who has lowest pop....

Sep 10, 2019
  3. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What Has Happened to Planetside 2.

Classic = Back with HESH was called "HE", had a one shot kill radius of like 5m and infantry highlighting thermal sights. Oh... and a...

Sep 10, 2019
  4. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Voice Chat stopped working...Help!!.

WE ARE NOT TECH SUPPORT AND TECH SUPPORT DOES NOT COME TO THE FORUMS. YOU NEED TO OPEN A CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKET AND GET SOME...

Sep 9, 2019
  5. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

Serious answer: They don't. During primetime when servers are running near full the balance is nearly equal. There was a bug at...

Sep 9, 2019
  6. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I know you think I disagree with you because I don't get what you just said. But I do. /shrug You are explaining in details of...

Sep 9, 2019
  7. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Is it true? VS.....

This all predates Wrel.

Sep 9, 2019
  8. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

Yeah, 3rd person is a no-deal for me. But... there might be 10 other gamers from other genres out there that would find it appealing. If...

Sep 9, 2019
  9. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What Has Happened to Planetside 2.

lol it's another one. C'mon show us on the doll where the kill cam touched you. You people are not dealing with this thing well.

Sep 9, 2019
  10. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I disagree it's a measure of class efficiency but whatevs.. SPM then. Your SPM is sucky because ... you aren't doing anything....

Sep 9, 2019
  11. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ps4 needs controller deadzone adjustment option.

Might consider a CS ticket or opening a bug. I don't think you'll get much traction with a forum post.

Sep 6, 2019
  12. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

It does, yes. Even with your firing delay you are able to fire the shot while still invisible on the victims screen. You...

Sep 6, 2019
  13. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

You get to turn invisible. The river... cries it plz.

Sep 6, 2019
  14. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] NC15 Phoenix changes.

Wouldn't be opposed to the idea but it will need some balance tweaks. It only takes one shot to down a phoenix. Can't just have a single...

Sep 6, 2019
  15. JibbaJabba replied to the thread you devs are trash and ****** the NC in the process.

Switch factions. Seriously. I know you have lots of time vested in your main, and it will remain your main. But... spin up another...

Sep 6, 2019
  16. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I said it nicer...

Sep 5, 2019
  17. JibbaJabba liked adamts01's post in the thread Let's talk game rules that are not really game rules..

Daybreak has tried relentlessly to increase competition. They've reworked the lattice lanes, changed spawn systems, changed squad...

Sep 5, 2019
  18. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I guess I see all of your points I'm just unconvinced. I think the upside for new players outweights the downsides. As a mostly non...

Sep 5, 2019
  19. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

No u.

Sep 4, 2019
  20. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

If you're going to bring your railjack kills in as evidence that you're right, beware that such evidence will fall under scrutiny....

Sep 4, 2019
  21. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Oh for sure. Folks should play how they want and the majority shouldn't dictate for the minority. There are some minorities...

Sep 3, 2019
  22. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Make the "killcam" and actuall killcam wich can help new players.

I think a killcam you're talking about is going to require much more coding sophistication including caching data temporarily. It might...

Sep 3, 2019
  23. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Guide] Legit one of the worst MMOs I've ever played.

No U.

Sep 3, 2019
  24. JibbaJabba liked FateJH's post in the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

The only way to "turn off" a thread, to my knowledge, is to forum ignore the OP.

Sep 3, 2019
  25. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

If it takes 15-20 minutes then your KPM is so low you might as well not even be playing. You're doing nothing for your team and not...

Sep 3, 2019
  26. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Single shot kill from a class that has the ability to disappear from radar and go invisible. Maybe there is another one-off game out...

Aug 30, 2019
  27. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

mmm, no. It's not everyone else fault that you take 20 minutes to find a camping position, or that you need such a thing to be...

Aug 30, 2019
  28. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Update: It sucks.

heh. Saw what I saw bro and I didn't see what you're saying here. Teamwork is OP. Always has been, always will be. This gives...

Aug 30, 2019
  29. JibbaJabba replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

You don't get a 30 minute ban for a TK. You are deliberately leaving details out of this story to mislead your reader and sway...

Aug 29, 2019
  30. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

It kills the stealth game for weaker players perhaps. I got popped across the whole battlefield by a sniper last night. Went back...

Aug 29, 2019
  31. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

I dig it. A lot. It's a great addition to the game. BUT If others want an option to toggle it off, I'll support your effort my fellow...

Aug 29, 2019
  32. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Update: It sucks.

Saw this last night during an infantry battle... series of ramparts up a hill that allowed infantry to move uphill without...

Aug 29, 2019
  33. JibbaJabba liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread New aimbot hack ...

What's this disgusting logic and knowledge doing in my forumside, leave now you cheater apologist!

Aug 29, 2019
  34. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

Best to learn more before posting next time? But overall, yeah. The 2x headshots on full auto weapons took a middle of the road...

Aug 28, 2019
  35. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Update: It sucks.

What happens if you have engies repping behind the rampart. Does the thing just basically become an invincible tank?

Aug 28, 2019
  36. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] BR 100 Cert Retroactive?.

When I began: No certs for ribbons/achievements. No certs for vehicle damage, just kills, no assists. No certs for air damage, just kills,...

Aug 28, 2019
  37. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

Yep that was one of the streaks I looked at. There is another clue in that data. 3 of those 9 kills are all the same guy....

Aug 28, 2019
  38. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

Follow up from someone else on that last guy, "Ive killed that person enough to know they are decent, but nothing incredible, probably...

Aug 27, 2019
  39. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sick to death of incessant warnings.

It's not the game, it's you. Others are not getting this warning very often. You need to position better and not try to work and...

Aug 27, 2019
  40. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

….Guy seems very good. Not sure if hacking. https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=sallysukemsilly ….looks like this player has been...

Aug 27, 2019
  41. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Let's talk game rules that are not really game rules..

Let's not overcomplicate it. Distill all these rules down and you get: Sportsmanship. That's ultimately what it's about. Also, most...

Aug 26, 2019
  42. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

Twice. Had two of those last night..kills in same second without explosive. But I'm like some 1.8KD sh i tter on that toon and I'll...

Aug 22, 2019
  43. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

Doesn't actually look like a hacker to me. Looks like an Alt of a really good player. Look at his weapon stats. He's a new VS...

Aug 21, 2019
  44. JibbaJabba liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread New aimbot hack ...

Shhhhhhhhhhh, don't give away the secrets. You know how much they paying you to keep your mouth shut?

Aug 21, 2019
  45. JibbaJabba liked LodeTria's post in the thread Planned Death Camera.

If you rely more on the spot than your own shooting skills because you can't defend your "spot" from attackers, that puts you into the...

Aug 21, 2019
  46. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Dear DBG, could you "look into" the "continent bias"?.

Hossin got a refresh pass where most of the construction bases were removed but the second refresh pass never happened. Designing new...

Aug 21, 2019
  47. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

Yeah daybreak developers are giving out secret cheats in a plot to make themselves unemployed. Oh do go on. I don't care if I'm...

Aug 21, 2019
  48. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planned Death Camera.

...This is true today without the kill cam. You can't just keep working from some given spot or you're asking to get ganked. Maybe...

Aug 20, 2019
  49. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Dear DBG, could you "look into" the "continent bias"?.

History time. The game began without warpgate rotation at all. After some months they were rotated manually during server...

Aug 20, 2019
  50. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Every class other than a marksman should not be able to one shot.

No downside? Then why don't you use the decimator to just dominate infantry? Go on, give it a try. I'll wait here.

Aug 20, 2019
  51. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The 'M20 Basilisk' seems to be underpowered.

Then why don't you run the Walker vs ground? :D Uh huh. That low angle of depression is the price paid for that higher DPS. You...

Aug 20, 2019
  52. JibbaJabba replied to the thread New aimbot hack ...

GOT EEEEEMMM. Dude, please. No more. Procor got epic trolled and by not recognizing it, you are too. Killin' me smalls, have...

Aug 20, 2019
  53. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planned Death Camera.

Some people just don't want to see dem teabags I guess. Well, you're gonna... :D

Aug 20, 2019
  54. JibbaJabba liked pnkdth's post in the thread Planned Death Camera.

I think we've been over this enough times and it is pretty evident where our positions are. It isn't like I am entirely unsympathetic...

Aug 20, 2019
  55. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Planned Death Camera.

This isn't going to change much for vets. The veteran infiltrator has already moved from that spot after doing the kill. The veteran...

Aug 19, 2019
  56. JibbaJabba liked SNAFUS's post in the thread [Suggestion] To those of you who think subtle hacks are common..

Confirmed, Recursion players all use third party software to gain a competitive edge in the game. There could be no other possible way...

Aug 15, 2019
  57. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Are you realllyy sure that cosmetic stuff like "composite armour" is "only" cosmetic?.

There is only one cosmetic that has a functional change in the game, black camo. It causes players not to highlight in INRV scope and...

Aug 14, 2019
  58. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Recursion is back !!!.

WARNING! If you have NS characters UNcheck that auto-track checkbox. You can use the crosshair overlay and such but if you use the full...

Aug 12, 2019
  59. JibbaJabba replied to the thread The 'Orbital Strike' needs to be removed, now!.

I like them. I've built and fired one in my entire playtime. I'm always on the receiving end of them. There are some epic bad ones...

Aug 9, 2019
  60. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] The battle ANT is much more effective than a Player made base.

It's primary defense against vehicles is racer chassis and the cortium turbo. Find the nearest mountain and go over the top of it. It...

Aug 9, 2019
  61. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Guaranteed Hacker Now Playing on Emerald.

Yep, same hack, possibly same guy. he was doing like 400 KPH.

Aug 9, 2019
  62. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why is this game so prone to hacking?.

Consequence of client side I think. Extrapolation and prediction to handle network latency is somewhat processor intensive. With the...

Aug 9, 2019
  63. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Guaranteed Hacker Now Playing on Emerald.

He's banned now. It took way too long though. Same guy went on a rampage on connery. They got him there and he went to Emerald. I...

Aug 9, 2019
  64. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PS4 bug? ANT is unable to deploy.

I thought patch notes said no construction just yet but they were releasing the ANT early just as a combat unit. protip: scout radar &...

Aug 8, 2019
  65. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hotfix needed game Is to dark.!.

Best file a bug on that one. Again, I'm a huge fan of dark, dark nights. BUT. That's supposed to be outside :P You are indoors...

Aug 8, 2019
  66. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hotfix needed game Is to dark.!.

Maybe you are hitting a bug? But then again maybe not. Keep in mind the game was VERY dark when it first released and was brightened...

Aug 7, 2019
  67. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] We need a constant objective.

You do have a constant objective unless you turned it off in options. :P

Aug 7, 2019
  68. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] Lightening is an overpowered and spammed tank - should cost 400.

Well. This is a first. /popcorn indeed.

Aug 6, 2019
  69. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

I've just checked, the VS do not use more C4, Galaxies or air locks than other factions. So this has to be a form of bias. Just like...

Aug 5, 2019
  70. JibbaJabba liked adamts01's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

NC is my first and favorite faction. I specifically picked them because of a meme that showd VS as "easy, TR" medium", and NC "hard"...

Aug 5, 2019
  71. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

Bruh I've got... 3000+ hours of playtime in my ASP 100 NC guy. Admitedly only 6% in a max but I've auraxed a few weapons. Last...

Aug 5, 2019
  72. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Event timers counting too fast.

The counters are disjointed, always. It becomes worse with high population though.

Aug 5, 2019
  73. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

Can you still curbstomp infantry? yes you can. So you lose the 1v1 vs other maxes. They've lost the 1v1 vs you for six !#$ years....

Aug 5, 2019
  74. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Event timers counting too fast.

The capture timer will slow down the more pop is in that hex. It sucks.

Aug 5, 2019
  75. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] New bug I've never seen before : Amp station shield generators instantly repair once destroyed.

It doesn't sound like what you were seeing but note: Amp station generators can be repaired from BELOW inside the tunnels with an engineer...

Aug 5, 2019
  76. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX shotgun overnerf has stayed for too long.

The game is better the way it is now. NC is now on the bottom, not the top. However the gap between NC and the other factions is...

Aug 5, 2019
  77. JibbaJabba replied to the thread PST - Recursion stat tracker overlay working again with DX11.

lol, that shoulda been "PSA"

Aug 5, 2019
  78. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

PST - Recursion stat tracker overlay working again with DX11

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/cm05f8/recursion_realtime_stat_tracker_dx11_update/ Enjoy!

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Aug 5, 2019
  79. JibbaJabba liked then00b's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff Nightime.

I mean I'd like it especially after unlocking black camo, that is seriously dark, but people will just adjust their own monitors and...

Aug 2, 2019
  80. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff Nightime.

I have wished for years they would bring back the darkness of Beta. It literally affected gameplay. You may even wait for night to being...

Aug 2, 2019
  81. JibbaJabba liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff Nightime.

Make nights darker. I feel like that darker nights could make for some interesting gameplay, maybe also at night, spotting a target lasts...

Aug 2, 2019
  82. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Throwable Medic Pack.

I'll run rez grenades and maybe even a bando if I'm out surfing some zerg. It gives me certs, but lawd hammercy on the poor slobs...

Aug 2, 2019
  83. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 4th fractioning, going from fraction to fraction? Playing all fractions?.

If you're new, yeah stick to a single faction. Get all "tribed up" and excited about it. It's a fun aspect of the game. Eventually...

Aug 2, 2019
  84. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Question: Which Directive Weapon Next?.

The Kraken. hehe But seriously, the Betelgeuse methinks.

Jul 31, 2019
  85. JibbaJabba liked NewLexican's post in the thread MAX alert sucks I'm logging out.

I, in fact, just logged out having only just logged in to start playing because one of these alerts started. I just think they're bad news....

Jul 31, 2019
  86. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Throwable Medic Pack.

(and also there's an implant that makes your shield bubble also do healing)

Jul 31, 2019
  87. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Throwable Medic Pack.

What, you're to uppity and good for the medic heal grenade? :P It's the most powerful form of healing in the game.

Jul 31, 2019
  88. JibbaJabba replied to the thread wasted ASP token.

You are saying what you think it *should* do. You don't know what it actually will do as the code to do it hasn't been written. :)

Jul 30, 2019
  89. JibbaJabba replied to the thread wasted ASP token.

A dead man does no AoE. I've brought it into combat as a primary. It take a special kind of fight for it to work at all and even...

Jul 30, 2019
  90. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ASP perk respect for 10k certs.

My best guess is the code for such a change carries a high regression risk (aka, it might make lots of bugs). Consider for example an...

Jul 30, 2019
  91. JibbaJabba replied to the thread wasted ASP token.

The Jackhammer compliments an LMG very well. I get much more use out of it than a secondary lasher. Your magscatter won't be useful...

Jul 29, 2019
  92. JibbaJabba replied to the thread wasted ASP token.

You've chosen the first ASP point that I spend when I get another character to 100. NC gains the most from it of course. The thumper is...

Jul 29, 2019
  93. JibbaJabba liked FlR3's post in the thread Whats up with the game.

Ahhhhhh got it and played. Since the launcher was modified (updated) my firewall was not letting me run it until I made a new rule.

Jul 29, 2019
  94. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Weapon lock help.

If I'm doing some non-commital aim, and just generically working a corner or something and do friendly fire, I'll let up for sure and...

Jul 29, 2019
  95. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Weapon lock help.

Pretty sure it lasts just a couple minutes like 2. But it becomes more sensitive. You'll be more prone to lock again, and the next lock...

Jul 29, 2019
  96. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Games seems to be littered with hackers and abusers.

Watch Cyrius gamings "surviving your third hour in planetside"

Jul 27, 2019
  97. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

MAX alert sucks I'm logging out

I had serious aprehensions but I said I would wait and see. I did. I've participated in a few of them, but most of them have just...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jul 27, 2019
  98. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Sniper.

Your KDR is going to be high but your KPM is going to be miserable. You can do things to assist like you mentioned but really the...

Jul 26, 2019
  99. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Double xp? Mines only 25%xp?.

It's the monthly members double XP weekend. Last weekend where Fri-Sun all fall in the month. Hit Alt ingame to get your cursor...

Jul 26, 2019
  100. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Disconnects...

Betting you've never logged on to PTS once.

Jul 25, 2019
  101. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

I don't really care what the OP wants as he doesn't quite know what he's talking about. /shrug. When the game first released the...

Jul 25, 2019
  102. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Vanu, TR VS NC.

Sorry, but I need to use your statement as it sums up a lot of misconception. The 3 faction system FIXES unbalanced situations....

Jul 25, 2019
  103. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How much does KILL/DEATH (KD) mean for planetside players.

Care about your KD relative to yourself. Same with your other stats. Use them to help you know where to improve. An improved KD means...

Jul 24, 2019
  104. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

I agree that guy looks very suspect. Strong possibility he's got an aimbot.

Jul 24, 2019
  105. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

Dunno, it was gone by the time I clicked on it...not sure if it was your post that did it or not. But what you propose sounds like...

Jul 23, 2019
  106. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

Makes post "LOL - DBG you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats" Posts link to a cheat.... ...who's already been spotted and...

Jul 23, 2019
  107. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

Bruh... I think you're missing my point. The guy you are griping about nobody being able to spot but you has been spotted and is...

Jul 23, 2019
  108. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

Yeah either you have a typo in your hyperlink or your just disproved your own point.

Jul 23, 2019
  109. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL DBG - you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats take 2.

LOLOLOLOL. By the time you posted this DBG already got eeem.

Jul 23, 2019
  110. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] What is the reasoning/logic of strengthening HA even more by adding Thumper to their weapon arsenal?.

Other than the Thumper and ASP points, Name a single thing that has been added to the heavy since the game shipped. Engies got AV...

Jul 23, 2019
  111. JibbaJabba liked adamts01's post in the thread I had a great time after 8 months away.

I put in about 10 hours over the past few days and things are looking good. Pros: The biggest that stood out. -DX11!!! My game is running...

Jul 23, 2019
  112. JibbaJabba replied to the thread 3rd implant slot for members and some changes?.

As a member I say: Never for members, no. That's P2W. As possibly a 3rd level of ASP. ...ie, make it to BR100 *again* … maybe. I...

Jul 23, 2019
  113. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Almost everything about your game is stupid.

I'll enjoy your ban.

Jul 23, 2019
  114. JibbaJabba liked pnkdth's post in the thread How much does KILL/DEATH (KD) mean for planetside players.

Autism does not preclude you from reason or logic but well done for being an a*** for using mental illness as a cudgel to make a...

Jul 22, 2019
  115. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How much does KILL/DEATH (KD) mean for planetside players.

no no, don't get me wrong it's not some die hard rule. Just something to use as self-guidance. And it's very, very much...

Jul 22, 2019
  116. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How much does KILL/DEATH (KD) mean for planetside players.

I'm curious what on earth you mean by this?

Jul 22, 2019
  117. JibbaJabba replied to the thread What the heck is stat padding?.

Congrats! If you got kicked for this but were not actually stat padding it just means you were rocking it out in some support...

Jul 22, 2019
  118. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Poll To take HOSSIN Continent out of the rotation.

I'm sure it contributed. I know I run Infra Vision implant A LOT on hossin. At night time I think I rarely go without it.

Jul 22, 2019
  119. JibbaJabba replied to the thread LOL - DBG you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats.

Ok when I see this get dug up again, I gotta ask: Do you believe this? I need to know to decide whether to laugh or not. The...

Jul 22, 2019
  120. JibbaJabba replied to the thread How much does KILL/DEATH (KD) mean for planetside players.

Yes KD matters. Your KD should matter to you. But, don't worry about what others have or what they think of yours. Why do I say this?...

Jul 22, 2019
  121. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Poll To take HOSSIN Continent out of the rotation.

The only thing wrong with Hossin is the construction bases. Those were put in temporarily like all over the place when hossin first...

Jul 19, 2019
  122. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Poll To take HOSSIN Continent out of the rotation.

Out of rotation? Permanent Hossin? WOOT!!!!!!

Jul 18, 2019
  123. JibbaJabba liked Savadrin's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I run the Baby Huey loadout on that thing, dot/laser/suppressor/soft point. But I really only use it when my Harasser explodes and I...

Jul 18, 2019
  124. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

GD-7F is a shotgun, not a carbine haha. Love that thing. It takes some serious headshots and trigger control to chain multiple...

Jul 18, 2019
  125. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Gif image is totally stolen (I told em at least). :P But yea, I'm serious. I do not know if it's been fixed but for YEARs...and...

Jul 18, 2019
  126. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

One of my favorites is this old chestnut... VS have won blah blah percent of the alerts since the game came out!!! The crowd descends...

Jul 17, 2019
  127. JibbaJabba liked typnct's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

you know, the 167 gladius get a nerf attachment which takes 9 bullets and gives a useless module, you got a 200dmg 500 rpm smg, what...

Jul 17, 2019
  128. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Go round up some TR and VS fanbois and compile their "worst" lists and get back to me. Also be prepared to fight tooth and nail to...

Jul 17, 2019
  129. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I posit that you don't know what being tired is. :P Go play all 3 factions, like ASP out a few guys right? Play with the guns,...

Jul 17, 2019
  130. JibbaJabba liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I missed you bama, I'll have to be sure to take better aim next time.

Jul 16, 2019
  131. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

In an imperfect world, sure. In a perfect world you would balance by ...y'know.. balancing. Perfectly even, all 3 weaps. In an...

Jul 16, 2019
  132. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Most, most of it. There are imbalances here and there. I gripe about them myself sometimes. Overall faction balance though is...

Jul 16, 2019
  133. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Bruh, I play NC just fine. This is epic levels of victim complex ok, just give it a rest. Go play as the other factions for a bit and...

Jul 16, 2019
  134. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

What hasn't changed Bama: Victim complex by members of all 3 factions.

Jul 16, 2019
  135. JibbaJabba replied to the thread infiltrator.

Just poking through some random recursion sessions it looks like my deaths to HA are roughly the same as my Infil and LA deaths combined....

Jul 16, 2019
  136. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I can still stomp on infantry about the same as the other two maxes. The max -vs- max is where biggest difference is seen. The other two...

Jul 15, 2019
  137. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

I'm not getting into a wall of text dual with ya. It's bearable. They are definitely the lowest of the 3 now though. I'll give...

Jul 15, 2019
  138. JibbaJabba liked BamaRage's post in the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

lol, sounds like DBG and its typical roll out....

Jul 15, 2019
  139. JibbaJabba replied to the thread infiltrator.

hehe sounds like you've been crutching on the cheese my man. KDR is easy to achieve from a sniper scope or behind a vehicles armor....

Jul 15, 2019
  140. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Hello Boys, ya miss me?.

Sup Bama, nice to have you back. Nah, ain't nothing changed much. NC Maxes got adjusted but you missed the horrors of the initial...

Jul 15, 2019
  141. JibbaJabba replied to the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Bruh. I watched it all live. I remain unimpressed. You guys had a lot of FUN (I wholeheartedly approve) but you were neither...

Jul 15, 2019
  142. JibbaJabba replied to the thread im upset about team killing.

These are the rules for long term happiness. Break them at your peril.. Rule #1: Don't TK on purpose. Rule #2: If someone TKs you, see...

Jul 15, 2019
  143. JibbaJabba liked Savadrin's post in the thread Lazy Code, Lazy Design.

The cicadas are out around my house right now. It blew my mind when I learned how long some of their hibernation cycles can be.

Jul 12, 2019
  144. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Lazy Code, Lazy Design.

Take a hint from mother nature. Cicadas and other creatures that hibernate for many years then resurge, have evolved cycles that use...

Jul 12, 2019
  145. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH).

I think that's the key. I had already seen how he was treated and how he treated others in another thread when I first responded to...

Jul 12, 2019
  146. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH).

Yeah don't get me wrong. I was just trying to point out something positive....cohesion really. You can do fun stuff with it. You...

Jul 12, 2019
  147. JibbaJabba liked HelioUSP's post in the thread Cheating is Accepted.

Define "riddled". Getting banned on a throw-away account for going 120-1 while rage-botting doesn't prove anything. I've yet to see...

Jul 12, 2019
  148. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH).

Your fascination with blowing up sundies is cute. Watcha gonna do when you hit a real pointhold outfit that doesn't rely on them....

Jul 12, 2019
  149. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH).

Synopsis: He outnumbers the enemy, takes an absurdly long time to murder a group of enemies he could have annihilated if he had just rushed...

Jul 12, 2019
  150. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ONNU AMBUSH of the 95SS on cobalt (WHY THEY HATE US SO MUCH).

I watched the whole thing live. Seems like everyone in the platoon was having fun. <--The important bit lets we forget. They were not...

Jul 12, 2019
  151. JibbaJabba replied to the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Also... losing the alert badly. And if I were to give one piece of advice, just one it would be this. Find a copy of Sun Tzu's...

Jul 11, 2019
  152. JibbaJabba replied to the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

I'm watching.. https://www.twitch.tv/audiovision They are not good. They yell a lot though. They are good at that1

Jul 11, 2019
  153. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Cheating is Accepted.

Pretty sure no matter how I try to remain consistent, and no matter how I try to carefully phrase people seem to hear from me what...

Jul 11, 2019
  154. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] Dear Devs: La Cucaracha horn please?.

haha I'm with ya, Fate. Me: All these horns are dumb and annoying, no more! Savadrin: La Cucaracha? Me: …. Me: ok fine. Me: can we get...

Jul 11, 2019
  155. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] Dear Devs: La Cucaracha horn please?.

A riff from "Low Rider" would be nice, but probably copywritten as well. :P

Jul 11, 2019
  156. JibbaJabba liked Savadrin's post in the thread [Vehicle] Dear Devs: La Cucaracha horn please?.

I'd also love a slightly shorter cooldown on horn blows, though it doesn't need to be spammable as it was back in the glory days. I have...

Jul 11, 2019
  157. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Cheating is Accepted.

Participate in cheating threads = DESERVE to be called a cheater. Ok, got it. Thanks for clearing up how you guys work.

Jul 11, 2019
  158. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Ghost capping. Let's have a chat about it. Ps4..

Note: not a ps4 player. Best thing I can suggest: Go to the filter view on your main map, in the dropdown select "Enemy Activity". Go...

Jul 11, 2019
  159. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Symbiote Implant.

Straight up, you need to be a good player to get use of this. It's a farmer or pointholder tool. Sustained average gameplay aside, if...

Jul 11, 2019
  160. JibbaJabba liked Savadrin's post in the thread Cheating is Accepted.

If they banned everyone who periodically had a laggy connection, the game wouldn't exist. Now if I know that I will be punished by...

Jul 10, 2019
  161. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Cheating is Accepted.

Y'know man. Just get bent. Your stupid paranoid suspicions are just fine but you keep that crazy over there and leave me alone. I...

Jul 10, 2019
  162. JibbaJabba liked Pelojian's post in the thread [Guide] How to stop LA's from killing Sundies fast.

the best way to stop a shield sundie from being destoryed quickly is to deploy a spitfire and man a sundie kobalt. spitfire will warn of...

Jul 9, 2019
  163. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

You got camped 38 times? WHY? Why would you do this to yourself. You can't walk up to a person, grab their arm, start punching...

Jul 9, 2019
  164. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] playing against a siege basically....

LOL, OK well ignore my previous post. I misread, my bad. I thought you were trying to discuss how PLAYERS deal with overpop and it...

Jul 9, 2019
  165. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] playing against a siege basically....

Reach chapter 6 of Sun Tzu's Art of War. (Cringe: My god I've actually memorized the chapters, I didn't have to look that up. ) Among...

Jul 9, 2019
  166. JibbaJabba liked Skraggz's post in the thread base spown camping.

OP is looking for an echo chamber.

Jul 9, 2019
  167. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

You sir need to look in the mirror. I have: Explained the spawn camping to you. Provided guidance on how to avoid it Provided you...

Jul 9, 2019
  168. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

What do you propose as a solution? Is there a game mechanic you want changed? Is there some thing you want other people to do? I...

Jul 9, 2019
  169. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

Also if you're on emerald, new, and struggling, just PM me. I play evenings most nights of no faction in particular. Be happy to run a...

Jul 9, 2019
  170. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

Ok guys... some history. The spawn solution right now is very, very deliberate. You don't even know what spawn camping is. THIS is spawn...

Jul 9, 2019
  171. JibbaJabba replied to the thread impalant question?.

The moment your personal shield (that everyone has) goes down, it will fill up your ability energy. For a heavy this means filling up the...

Jul 9, 2019
  172. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

I deny that you have made a solid point here. Sorry. Gonna be blunt: You're getting responses from people who know more about the...

Jul 9, 2019
  173. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Cheating is Accepted.

I suspect the guy did not have a working aimbot. Just whatever that movement hack was. He was up in the sky about 200m away about 30...

Jul 9, 2019
  174. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Cheating is Accepted.

Let me just put this out there because it's recent... Hacker kills this player at 11:35pm EDT (3:35am UTC the next day...timezone will...

Jul 8, 2019
  175. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stop the Faction flips.

Carrot > stick. I like it.

Jul 8, 2019
  176. JibbaJabba replied to the thread base spown camping.

Not sure the solution for new folks. They are gonna have to "smart up" real quick or this is gonna be unpleasant for them. So some...

Jul 8, 2019
  177. JibbaJabba replied to the thread So it’s true! People with good connections get punished.

If you are a good clientside player you can eek out some advantage from high latency. So for the kills you do get, you'll feel it maybe....

Jul 8, 2019
  178. JibbaJabba replied to the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Imma guess you discovered the circa 2014 "boomdrop" tactic, and went around doing that for a while and now think you are Vanus gift to...

Jul 8, 2019
  179. JibbaJabba liked Skraggz's post in the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

I was on board with you till you suggested switching servers, not 100% sure but Its close, I think I can say I speak for the server of...

Jul 8, 2019
  180. JibbaJabba liked ArtyIsBalanced's post in the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Dear MajorDope/topgunsmurf/AudioVision/Trusted Companion, I would like to kindly ask you to shut your mouth and not open it again. You are...

Jul 8, 2019
  181. JibbaJabba liked Skraggz's post in the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

I dont understand how a player that's so terrible has the gull to pop on the forums and stroke his ego... I just... I got nothing.

Jul 8, 2019
  182. JibbaJabba liked FLHuk's post in the thread TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!.

Dear jeeeebus just post a picture of your willy and get it over with!

Jul 8, 2019
  183. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why are some players specifically, super fast? Pretty sure it isn't a cheat..

Network hacks are not needed for instant weapons switches. Again, just game knowledge. Put quicknife on a middle mouse and...

Jul 8, 2019
  184. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why are some players specifically, super fast? Pretty sure it isn't a cheat..

I took considerable time typing up a polite, reasoned, and rational explanation of what you are seeing. Fine. L2P then. You suck...

Jul 8, 2019
  185. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [PSA]: "Maximum Pressure" is going to Backfire badly.

LOL. So the NC maxes didn't need a nerf huh? Next we gonna argue about how water ain't wet? Take care yoself..

Jul 8, 2019
  186. JibbaJabba replied to the thread new emp grenade effect.

It now: Disables a manned engineer turret. Disables spitfires. Kills beacons. Kills mines. Does 500 damage to shields no matter how close...

Jul 8, 2019
  187. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stop the Faction flips.

Good luck getting talent. Top end players often have a "main" but they do indeed play all 4 factions. If you restrict this you'll...

Jul 8, 2019
  188. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Stop the Faction flips.

Sorry, gotta prove your assertions. Re: "people flock to the winning faction". I do not believe this happens. In order for this...

Jul 8, 2019
  189. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ONNU we only take the best. Part of our "Basic" Training..

psst… what if I told you... It's possible to play for the Objective (base, lattice, alert, you name it) AND have a respectable KD? Yep....

Jul 3, 2019
  190. JibbaJabba replied to the thread ONNU we only take the best. Part of our "Basic" Training..

Oh wow I finally met one!!! I love you guys. I run infravision implant very conditionally and sometimes in a fight you find those...

Jul 3, 2019
  191. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Why are some players specifically, super fast? Pretty sure it isn't a cheat..

Here's what I know about it... You know about implants of course. I'll mention athlete nuances in a sec, but otherwise I assume you do...

Jul 3, 2019
  192. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [BUG] Pull a sundy. Then pull any vehicle. Then go back to sundy and jump in, it belongs to u again..

Ultimately you can only own one vehicle at a time. They put some exceptions in there so a main spawn sundy doesn't suddenly disappear from...

Jul 3, 2019
  193. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Routers are a huge problem.

Placing routers inside walls or stairs is exploiting and people should be banned for doing that. Banned with extreme prejudice. That...

Jul 3, 2019
  194. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Infiltrators.

Yeah, they are basically invisible now. Broken again. *sigh*

Jun 27, 2019
  195. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

I've been monkeying in there for a while now. At best you can find things like KPU when visually seem close in the graph. Closer...

Jun 27, 2019
  196. JibbaJabba liked Demigan's post in the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

Then we would see that trend back in other numbers, for example the Halberd. But nope! The Halberd-H has more or less the same stats...

Jun 27, 2019
  197. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Thoughts on the NS-03 Thumper?.

Problems so far: It does not count headshot damage. If will reduce damage for legshots, but not increase it for headshots. Net result:...

Jun 27, 2019
  198. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Vehicle] The harasser imbalance.

Go play with the numbers all you want. You will at best find the Vulcan slightly above others (by slightly I mean 20-20%...not...

Jun 27, 2019
  199. JibbaJabba liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread What's going on here? (8 sec video) [LEGIT NOT A CHEAT THREAD].

I've seen and heared a lot of new players complain about enemies not dieing eventhough they "put a whole magazine into them". The video...

Jun 27, 2019