JibbaJabba's Recent Activity

1. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Happy New Year - Please fix!.

Not just a gripe. Not just a nerf request. Clear problem that's solvable. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Jan 26, 2024
  2. JibbaJabba posted a new thread.

Happy New Year - Please fix!

I hope in the new year we can finally fix the #1 most complained about imbalance in this game, the cloak. Decloak on fire in particular,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 31, 2023
  3. JibbaJabba liked Amador's post in the thread Bug fixing is discretionary, it seems..

(NOTE: This thread was intentionally created in the "Gameplay Discussion" area to promote awareness, and is NOT to be moved elsewhere.) I...

Dec 31, 2023
  4. JibbaJabba liked Effect's post in the thread Are using of cheats allowed?.

I'm going to venture that you aren't capable of recognizing someone cheating from stats alone unless they're really ridiculous (though...

Oct 31, 2023
  5. JibbaJabba liked Degenatron's post in the thread The population is dying.

Planetside 1 maintained its existence as a sub-only game. It didn't go F2P until after PS2 was released. I will maintain my sub no...

Oct 31, 2023
  6. JibbaJabba liked Amador's post in the thread My very own get the players back thread.

Half the failures in PlanetSide 2 are due to a lack of experience or comprehension on what made Planetside 1 work. This is what happens...

Oct 24, 2023
  7. JibbaJabba replied to the thread My very own get the players back thread.

For sure. I hate the cloak but it shouldn't be broken. I know you guys here me ***** about the cloak all the time. that unfair ****...

Oct 24, 2023
  8. JibbaJabba replied to the thread My very own get the players back thread.

I do miss the game a lot. I'm one of the whales too. Not dealing with the crap anymore though. Fix my list and I'll slap down for a...

Oct 19, 2023
  9. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Most Blatant Player Using Wallhacks Proof.

goalpost move Straw man incoming!!! So you just confirmed the video shows no evidence is cheating. You are now using the "he did...

Oct 13, 2023
  10. JibbaJabba liked lemurwrangler's post in the thread [Suggestion] Steel Rain is awful..

great post /moo

Oct 11, 2023
  11. JibbaJabba replied to the thread [Suggestion] Steel Rain is awful..

It would make me leave platoons too. Just repeated abuse of it. Like dude, the reason nobody is where they are supposed to be is your...

Oct 11, 2023
  12. JibbaJabba liked Somentine's post in the thread Most Blatant Player Using Wallhacks Proof.

Skill issue.

Oct 9, 2023
  13. JibbaJabba replied to the thread Most Blatant Player Using Wallhacks Proof.

This is a very annoying thing about this game and I don't mean hackers. I mean hackusators. And let me get this out of the way: The...

Oct 9, 2023
  14. JibbaJabba replied to the thread I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently.

You should change your name to DramaQueen9000 I think. Holy crap. Napa valley has less wine.

Oct 3, 2023
  15. JibbaJabba liked Somentine's post in the thread I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently.

Because the automated system would require constant updates to match strings, and could also mark some as false positives. Pretty sure the...

Oct 3, 2023
  16. JibbaJabba liked BattleWarriorZ5's post in the thread My very own get the players back thread.

Everyone can see what is wrong with the game right now. The issues are very obvious.

Oct 2, 2023