ican'taim's Recent Activity

1. ican'taim liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] Minor Cloak needs to be buffed..

While i'm normally cool with buffing things that are bad and almost never used, the game does not need more cloaking in any form, it needs...

Jan 22, 2022 at 1:07 PM
  2. ican'taim replied to the thread Does Planetside 2 Have Ray Tracing Or Not?.

Nope, that was an ad for a chinese gaming laptop iirc.

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:52 PM
  3. ican'taim liked synkrotron's post in the thread Oshur - my little trek around the continent on the PTS on Saturday.

my video is a bit long, at 15 minutes, but there is a lot to see, and I have only scratched the surface I am either flying or walking...

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:51 PM
  4. ican'taim liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Friendly Fire Nerf is a Disaster.

The secret to reducing FF is simple. How much FF damage is done is irrelevant. Make it 100%, make it 50%. Make it 25 if you want....

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:49 PM
  5. ican'taim replied to the thread Friendly Fire Nerf is a Disaster.

No one complained about friendly fire except for some dog**** reddit threads some months back.

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:49 PM
  6. ican'taim replied to the thread [Suggestion] Get rid of Medical kits, it's just used by experience players to Camp and kill newer players.

make them only give a set amount of health (like 100 hp or something), instead of a full heal.

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:44 PM
  7. ican'taim replied to the thread You do realise PS2's 10th Bday is on BF2042 release.

This did not age well LMAO.

Dec 7, 2021
  8. ican'taim replied to the thread Oshur lives?.

Exactly what the game needs right now, I'm sick of Indarside crap.

Nov 9, 2021
  9. ican'taim replied to the thread You do realise PS2's 10th Bday is on BF2042 release.

Meh, people will play 2042 for a week and get disappointed.

Oct 27, 2021
  10. ican'taim replied to the thread Planetside 2 = Dune.

Even the planets' name is similar.

Oct 27, 2021
  11. ican'taim replied to the thread PTS Update - Sept. 18, 2020...WTF is this: Harasser nanite cost from 150 to 300?.

this post is over a year old and isn't too relevant anymore because rumble seat repairs have been removed.

Oct 15, 2021
  12. ican'taim liked Sumguy720's post in the thread [Suggestion] Upcoming cortium bomb changes.

As someone who plays stalker infil a lot, cortium bombs are basically your ideal honeypot. I'm sure you've all experienced getting knifed...

Oct 14, 2021
  13. ican'taim replied to the thread [Suggestion] Spawn Tubes On Sanctuary.

would increase immersion 10/10

Oct 14, 2021
  14. ican'taim liked Demigan's post in the thread Anyone else miss the OLD planetside2?.

I remember all the rules that were put in place to make it harder to drop 96+ players on one location because players became so good at it...

Oct 6, 2021
  15. ican'taim liked Talthos's post in the thread More Cancer.

Fun fact: Several Redditors have done in-game testing, and have confirmed that the new crossbow's splash damage is not being reduced by...

Oct 1, 2021
  16. ican'taim liked NotziMad's post in the thread What we know about the next big update:.

I was thinking how nice it was for someone to do what you just did :) I'm not joking, I never read the test forums, I don't play...

Sep 30, 2021
  17. ican'taim replied to the thread More Cancer.

wrel said he would nerf it iirc

Sep 30, 2021
  18. ican'taim replied to the thread Battleeye now or will soon support Linux, but needs dev opt-in.

Nice assumption, but no cigar. I'm talking about Windows 11 and the whole developing ****storm surrounding it. I currently use Win10...

Sep 29, 2021
  19. ican'taim liked Mithril's post in the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

They are posted here.

Sep 29, 2021
  20. ican'taim replied to the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

ty

Sep 29, 2021
  21. ican'taim replied to the thread Battleeye now or will soon support Linux, but needs dev opt-in.

What? that literally never happens, have you tried using something like Linux Mint? LMAO, then stay out of it. We aren't the ones...

Sep 29, 2021
  22. ican'taim liked Flamewires's post in the thread Battleeye now or will soon support Linux, but needs dev opt-in.

https://www.pcgamer.com/battleye-anti-cheat-confirms-steam-deck-support/ Apparently support is opt-in. PS2 is one of a very small handful...

Sep 29, 2021
  23. ican'taim liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Connery Emerald Merge.

I hope not. That's literally two availability zones, two coasts, 3500 miles apart (~150-300ms away in TCP/ low band IP terms). You'd...

Sep 28, 2021
  24. ican'taim liked Tunashamed's post in the thread Kill Cam, Not Good.

Let's do some math. Roughly 18% of people play infiltrator. Lets guess and say 8% of those are SMG or stalker. That leaves 10% of the...

Sep 28, 2021
  25. ican'taim replied to the thread [Suggestion] Connery Emerald Merge.

ehh... i don't want to be stuck with PaleTiger again so no.

Sep 28, 2021
  26. ican'taim replied to the thread Nanite of The Living Dead, 2021.

where are the patch notes?

Sep 28, 2021
  27. ican'taim liked Moises J.Ramos's post in the thread [Suggestion] What PS2 forgot about PS1 along the way..

Planetside 2 has been doomed from the start. Im surprise the game is still active, but im pretty sure not getting much revenue. Planetside...

Aug 24, 2021
  28. ican'taim liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] What PS2 forgot about PS1 along the way..

Well you see, there was once a massive TR outfit with a leader whom publicly stated that his sole inspiration was to only stream PS2 and to...

Aug 24, 2021
  29. ican'taim liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] What PS2 forgot about PS1 along the way..

These are some notes that I jotted down, after returning to play the game after several months/years. There's a great deal of things that I...

Aug 24, 2021
  30. ican'taim liked Figment's post in the thread [Suggestion] What PS2 forgot about PS1 along the way..

Sooooo, posting for the first time in years. FigmentOfYerImagination, Werner NC CR5. Some may remember me as one of the leadership...

Aug 24, 2021