Halkesh's Recent Activity

1. Halkesh replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

It look like we want basically the same thing about tank vs infantry balance : no more segregation, without making tanks useless or too...

Jan 12, 2020
  2. Halkesh liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

It's not necessarily about making it much easier for new players. IMO, it's about making the game mechanics more consistent such...

Jan 12, 2020
  3. Halkesh replied to the thread Why is this flash not destroyed after being hit by a Decimator rocket? (11 second video).

I guess you've hit the infiltrator instead of the flash. I think it's possible to survive a decimator rocket thanks to Jokey implant, flak...

Jan 12, 2020
  4. Halkesh replied to the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

What's the point of damage falloff anyway ? We don't have long range firefight. All the combats are close range fights with tons of...

Jan 9, 2020
  5. Halkesh liked Vanguard540's post in the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

I'm playing with my friends, we're veterans. My girlfriend recently joined us on the game. She's a low BR player. She's having fun manning...

Jan 9, 2020
  6. Halkesh liked karlooo's post in the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

The devs keep on talking about this issue and how they want to fix it, so I'll mention how I see this problem from my view. Recently...

Jan 9, 2020
  7. Halkesh replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

What about making C4 an anti-construction tool only ? Keep it's high damage against construction but reduce it's damage against vehicles,...

Jan 9, 2020
  8. Halkesh liked LodeTria's post in the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Void grenade should be salvaged & just replace smoke. I think that was the only other unique thing? lol.

Jan 9, 2020
  9. Halkesh liked icufos's post in the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Hoverbike. Yes, I know they have ported it over to PS2 in a 'limited' manner. Think it should be supplied to all factions and the whole...

Jan 9, 2020
  10. Halkesh liked ican'taim's post in the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Void grenade could replace smoke The shield could be an engineer deployable 3 man MBT would be cool Water physics. I've watched a few PSA...

Jan 9, 2020
  11. Halkesh liked Liewec123's post in the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

The weapon cosmetics should come over (if there are any more new ones) Also i like the idea of MBTS being 3 man vehicles, driver, main...

Jan 9, 2020
  12. Halkesh replied to the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Then what about giving all MBT to all faction ? If the magrider is playable for all faction, there will be no problem in regards to...

Jan 9, 2020
  13. Halkesh replied to the thread What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?.

Flash summoning look like a good idea.

Jan 8, 2020
  14. Halkesh posted a new thread.

What should the devs scrap from Planetside Arena ?

The server will be closed the 10/01/2020. So now that the game is doomed, do you feel we must absolutely throw in the trash or the devs may...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 8, 2020
  15. Halkesh replied to the thread 30 days wait on weapon trial.

It's totally normal, anything you trial will have a 30 day waiting time for this item in particular. So in conclusion you must wait 30 day...

Nov 4, 2019