gunnner10's Recent Activity

1. gunnner10 replied to the thread HOW DOES IT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?(HACK).

There was a guy running around Emerald this weekend hacking like this, ruining battles. VS lost an Alert because of him

Jun 29, 2020 at 1:21 AM
  2. gunnner10 replied to the thread Colossus AMS broken?.

this Damn game is too Confusing

Jun 24, 2020
  3. gunnner10 replied to the thread DBG now hiring lazy do nothing devs.

Have to Agree with you here. Just ran across a ton of Hackers on Emerald tonight. Wish Devs would acknowledge the issue and DO SOMETHING...

Jun 24, 2020
  4. gunnner10 replied to the thread WTF people balance harassers!.

Yea, Harraser's out gunning tanks is 1 of 12 reasons I don't waste Money on this game

Jun 8, 2020
  5. gunnner10 liked Liewec123's post in the thread Recently returned to PS2, this game is a travesty, a literal shame.

make a vid, i wanna see how a small group of ESFs take down a bastion when any half decent bastion has galaxies covering the top weak...

Jun 8, 2020
  6. gunnner10 liked Hoothers's post in the thread Recently returned to PS2, this game is a travesty, a literal shame.

How come bastions can be left like how they are atm? I exit my spawn point, next 2 seconds i am dead. AA launchers are barely doing any...

Jun 8, 2020
  7. gunnner10 replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

Yea, there was a Hit Box hack that everyone denied existed for 4 years, then SOE finally admitted it when they came out with the...

May 30, 2020
  8. gunnner10 replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

Why I don't Pay a Dime for this BS game (rage post BTW)

May 29, 2020
  9. gunnner10 replied to the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Thanks Towie for that informative explanation. I wasn't sure if anything could be done to detect cheats. You've made me feel...

May 25, 2020
  10. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Your 12 year old son is well taught and displaying more knowledge than many. PS2 along with many similar online games is...

May 25, 2020
  11. gunnner10 replied to the thread Please do something about the cheating..

So my 12 Year old son was telling me that Client side games are easy to hack, because your PC tells the server when you get a kill. I...

May 24, 2020
  12. gunnner10 replied to the thread Please do something about the cheating..

the problem is some players cheat subtly, so yes, it is difficult to differentiate skill from cheats. Since this game does have BLATANT...

May 15, 2020
  13. gunnner10 liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Statistics are nice and good, but aside from obvious cheaters who can easily be identified and banned (as soon as someone gets up from...

May 15, 2020
  14. gunnner10 liked karlooo's post in the thread One shot kill weapons are starting to make this game unplayable..

I'm getting sick and tired of constantly getting killed by invisible people. It's absolutely stupid, suddenly just somebody appears out of...

May 15, 2020
  15. gunnner10 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Mates the obvious hackers (the Flying Max, the aimbotter, the guy shooting through walls/force fields, ... ) are a minority, quickly...

May 11, 2020
  16. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

I have no idea - neither does DBG - the only thing we can say from this thread; you are in fact the only person who knows for sure.

May 11, 2020
  17. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

As usual - you are missing the point entirely. People like this one categorically want to be found. They make no attempt to hide their...

May 11, 2020
  18. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Hmm - something isn't quite right with this one don't you think ? https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=iiliiiiiillllliiiiiiiiiiillll [IMG]

May 11, 2020
  19. gunnner10 replied to the thread Bye!.

you just got to pay your membership fee to do better!

May 8, 2020
  20. gunnner10 replied to the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Be careful the guys who deny there are cheaters, for they usually cheat themselves

May 8, 2020
  21. gunnner10 replied to the thread How most feel about headshots.

I agree. I die to headshots over 50% of the time. This game is Client side, which means your PC tells the server when you get a kill....

May 6, 2020
  22. gunnner10 replied to the thread [Guide] This is why you shouldn't spend "real life" cash on implants (2 minute video).

I never spend Money on this game and it Feels so Good! this game has too much BS going on

Apr 24, 2020
  23. gunnner10 liked Lovecraft180's post in the thread Headshots actually do 250% damage.

The game is completely out of control because of this headshot thing. Especially Sniper. They are everywhere and in every distance...

Apr 23, 2020
  24. gunnner10 liked Demigan's post in the thread Headshots actually do 250% damage.

This is a problem that has been in the game since they tried to make the game MLG, despite the fact that the game does not offer any...

Apr 23, 2020
  25. gunnner10 replied to the thread why is hitbox hacking still a thing?.

^ Defending the "No Hacks Here" Narrative. Me thinks TRspy may be a hacker and getting everyone to look the other way :rolleyes:

Apr 16, 2020
  26. gunnner10 liked NotziMad's post in the thread why is hitbox hacking still a thing?.

I'm really not so sure about that TRspy007. Though this particular topic is one that has always existed with pretty much any pvp...

Apr 16, 2020
  27. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread why is hitbox hacking still a thing?.

Well I personally cannot STAND cheats - but some people like to video their 'fun'. Hags-club you can find easily enough on youtube -...

Apr 16, 2020
  28. gunnner10 replied to the thread Can't even report an aimbotter.

Why I don't waste money on this game. Too many Hax and not enough recourse

Mar 28, 2020
  29. gunnner10 replied to the thread This game rubber bands entirely too much.

Try it, if your K/D gets very low, it gets much easier to get headshots. Try it in game

Mar 14, 2020
  30. gunnner10 posted a new thread.

This game rubber bands entirely too much

Not sure auto adjusting hit box size based on K/D is a good idea. Makes the game less skill based

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 14, 2020
  31. gunnner10 replied to the thread The largest killstreak ever in Planetside 2?.

758 kills and only 2 deaths in 3 hours? Seems Legit :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2020
  32. gunnner10 replied to the thread What's going on here?.

Hax

Mar 6, 2020
  33. gunnner10 posted a new thread.

Spawn system picking Alert winners?

NC had majority bases. Every time we pushed into an NC base, Enough NC players redeployed in to reach >50% pop. this happened over and...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 14, 2020
  34. gunnner10 replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

His account is still active, I just checked. Unfortunately this game has ALWAYS been known for Cheaters running rampant

Feb 3, 2020
  35. gunnner10 replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428957217467006849/killboard You want proof? Check this guy out

Jan 28, 2020
  36. gunnner10 replied to the thread Still alot of hackers.

K/D of 133 eh? We had one of those on Emerald last week. A TR that flew around killing guys in the spawn room at crossroads. He had 200...

Jan 27, 2020
  37. gunnner10 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread Rogue Planet Games.

I like a lot this: “Internally we’ve been talking about this for some time, and a lot of it was based on interaction with the community,”...

Jan 23, 2020
  38. gunnner10 replied to the thread Why is this flash not destroyed after being hit by a Decimator rocket? (11 second video).

Don't expect PS2 to be accurate. Most Tank shells don't even 1 hit kill infantry, but candy cannons and snow balls are deadly!!

Jan 12, 2020