gunnner10's Recent Activity

1. gunnner10 replied to the thread PC upgrade: AMD Ryzen performance?.

OK, I gotta call you on this because my first AMD CPU I bought back in 2005 (Athlon 64 x2 3800) is still working. The Q6600 I...

Dec 5, 2019 at 12:08 AM
  2. gunnner10 replied to the thread Have you ever encountered almost invulnerable players?.

Everyone likes to say it's lag that causes this. Either way, it just goes to show this game is more Lag based than skill based.

Nov 26, 2019
  3. gunnner10 posted a new thread.

another hacker, averages a kill every 2 seconds

DBG, could you kindly look into this player? https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428926375529070465/

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Nov 16, 2019
  4. gunnner10 replied to the thread BattleEye is Embarrassing.

From talking to programmers, DBG cant do anything about the hacks anyway. That's why you don't see any other examples of client side...

Nov 16, 2019
  5. gunnner10 replied to the thread About this hacker..

I’ve heard two versions of Drew. Some say he banned hackers, some say he sold hacks. I don’t think he played as VS, so never got to talk...

Nov 15, 2019
  6. gunnner10 replied to the thread Get rid of this guy.

Why I don't waste my Dough on this game, Its not skill based

Nov 10, 2019
  7. gunnner10 replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

That's why I cant bring myself to put money into this game. Cheating seems to be at Epidemic proportions. Especially when the kill cam...

Nov 6, 2019
  8. gunnner10 liked Liewec123's post in the thread Have you ever encountered almost invulnerable players?.

i believe some people are just blessed by the DBG gods. the prominent youtubers for example can go on several minute killing sprees, taking...

Nov 6, 2019
  9. gunnner10 replied to the thread New Hacker @ Cobalt ...

This guy started his account exactly 10 days ago and already has 2400 kills? how is that even possible?

Oct 29, 2019
  10. gunnner10 posted a new thread.

Since this game is Dying, unlock all cosmetics?

Look, Pop is dropping fast! Can Daybreak just unlock cosmetics for this last month so we can enjoy it before DBG pulls the plug? Thanks

Oct 17, 2019
  11. gunnner10 replied to the thread I am actually glad what this game is dying.

If anyone's interested, there's a Hacker running around Emerald, insta killing sundaes rightnow

Oct 17, 2019
  12. gunnner10 replied to the thread Connery: Cheaters every night..

We all know this game is full of cheaters, best just to accept it. My only hope is that each faction has the same number of cheats to...

Oct 5, 2019
  13. gunnner10 liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

A company does not attract new customers by disrespecting existing customers*. The very people who created a "toxic" customer base by...

Oct 2, 2019
  14. gunnner10 liked 0fly0's post in the thread Cheaters.

If you want to report cheater in this game i hope you don't have a full time job.

Oct 2, 2019
  15. gunnner10 replied to the thread Cheaters.

Welcome to Planetside, where skill is secondary

Oct 2, 2019
  16. gunnner10 liked F0l2saken's post in the thread Another Hacker, for sure.

Also let that sink in for a moment, this hack is getting so common i recognized it and reacted to it in the above videos, that's why I jump...

Aug 25, 2019
  17. gunnner10 liked F0l2saken's post in the thread Another Hacker, for sure.

I have it on video, and I kicked his *** into the ground and then was run over by a skilled 7 year veteran on my team that still can't...

Aug 25, 2019
  18. gunnner10 liked Walking Shark's post in the thread When is daybreak going to ban the cheaters?.

Entire cheating outfits like FPS Korea just run rampant, and the biggest open secret on the server is that a lot of the "elite" outfits are...

Aug 25, 2019
  19. gunnner10 liked then00b's post in the thread New aimbot hack ...

I suspect some of them are meant as a distraction for the more subtle cheaters. Some things I'm curious about but am not sure if are actual...

Aug 25, 2019
  20. gunnner10 liked then00b's post in the thread Why is this game so easy to hack?.

Guess that explains why I'm consistently hit by headshots while using ambusher jumpjets on the other side of the bases I'm being shot from.

Aug 25, 2019
  21. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread Why is this game so easy to hack?.

Battleye DID stop all the paid-for / commonly available hacks, as Obi said, stops all the 'identified' exe / dll cheats (the...

Aug 25, 2019
  22. gunnner10 liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Why is this game so easy to hack?.

Nope. There are no hackers. I've been told in game by suspected hackers that they are just SUPER DUPER SKILLED. Yup. Is true. Like an...

Aug 25, 2019
  23. gunnner10 replied to the thread A new level in cheating ....

Couple TR guys on Emerald got stuck in a wall together, so makes me think it was intentional. They were next to a capture point, so no one...

Aug 14, 2019
  24. gunnner10 liked Zizoubaba's post in the thread A new level in cheating ....

Ok so everyone knows players cheat blah blah blah. But listen, I've been playing this game (on and off) since 2012, that's a *******...

Aug 14, 2019
  25. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread increase stats Lancer VS22.

Even the 'old' Lancer was never great except in one specific circumstance - a Lancer Squad with support and a dedicated leader who knew...

Aug 14, 2019
  26. gunnner10 liked ObiVanuKenobi's post in the thread I reported this as a hacker/cheater. Was I right?.

Very obvious. There is no way he could shoot you in the spawn.

Aug 12, 2019
  27. gunnner10 replied to the thread I reported this as a hacker/cheater. Was I right?.

Wow, just checked his stats. 352 kills and not a single death. BTW, he is still active and has not been banned. So much for "Git Gud"

Aug 12, 2019
  28. gunnner10 liked Campagne's post in the thread I reported this as a hacker/cheater. Was I right?.

Yes, very blatant obvious cheater.

Aug 12, 2019
  29. gunnner10 liked Towie's post in the thread I reported this as a hacker/cheater. Was I right?.

Oh come on people - YES IT'S A GODDAM CHEATER. SPM 6077 ? What an absolute joke. His k/d is effectively infinite - as he killed 352...

Aug 12, 2019
  30. gunnner10 liked adamts01's post in the thread ! BALANCE OF THE GAME !.

I personally think TR is the weakest, but they have some strengths. - 125 guns actually have the quickest headshot ttk within optimal...

Aug 12, 2019
  31. gunnner10 posted a new thread.

Why is this game so prone to hacking?

Is it the mechanics of the game? or a consequence of client-side? I've been playing FPS games for 25 years, and this game takes the prize...

Aug 9, 2019
  32. gunnner10 replied to the thread Guaranteed Hacker Now Playing on Emerald.

Its nice these obvious hacks get banned once a Dev is notified. I have this overwhelming feeling tho that there are many subtle hackers...

Aug 9, 2019
  33. gunnner10 replied to the thread Guaranteed Hacker Now Playing on Emerald.

LOL, checked his stats. His K/D ratio is 44 :eek:

Aug 9, 2019
  34. gunnner10 liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread oshur eta ?.

[IMG]

Jul 18, 2019
  35. gunnner10 replied to the thread Lazy Code, Lazy Design.

Hi OgreMarkX, I had to take a break from this game to calm myself from all the PS2 frustration. I ended up trying a game called...

Jul 18, 2019
  36. gunnner10 replied to the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

In short, I now spend more time trying to get to the fight rather than being in the fight

Jun 20, 2019
  37. gunnner10 liked Skraggz's post in the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

Vehicles are not an unlimited source. They are gated by yet again another timer. Nanites, also some of those empty bases even have 15+...

Jun 20, 2019
  38. gunnner10 liked Liewec123's post in the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

Where to begin. The 25 second wait time just to spawn one base back? The system favouring zergs, your team has 70 percent overpop at...

Jun 20, 2019
  39. gunnner10 liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

The spawn system is almost as bad as the design for construction. It takes away from the game. All so one guy at DBG can centrally plan how...

Jun 20, 2019
  40. gunnner10 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

Personally, its done wonders for me. I've let my sub run out. I've also been branching out playing other games and meeting new people...

Jun 20, 2019
  41. gunnner10 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread So, what do people hate about this spawn system?.

I am in an active fight and suddenly I can no longer fight there unless I transport myself in from elsewhere one life at a time. It's...

Jun 20, 2019