Grandizer's Recent Activity

1. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Steel Rain broken Emerald

Never had a problem until a few months ago with Steel Rain. Now when it's initiated, I'm stuck up in the sky by the drop pod and will not...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 15, 2021
  2. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Hunter Cloaking not working out of the blue

Played for a few hours no problem. I was playing Inful using hunter cloak and after base capture, went in a sundee to new location. When I...

Aug 8, 2021
  3. Grandizer replied to the thread Emerald Server Latency.

So last night while playing, I noticed something happened to the server latency, it started to go back to normal around 8pm EST and my...

Aug 8, 2021
  4. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Emerald Server Latency

What's happened to Emerald this week with latency? Usually the server latency is about 56-65ms, last few days( haven't been on since last...

Aug 7, 2021
  5. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Emerald Server Latency

What's happened to Emerald this week with latency? Usually the server latency is about 56-65ms, last few days( haven't been on since last...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Aug 6, 2021
  6. Grandizer replied to the thread Anyone else getting really bad server lag?.

After the 24hr maintenance for hardware install or whatever it was, I began to see air vehicles stutter a bit while flying, like hitching...

May 3, 2021
  7. Grandizer replied to the thread How bad is the cheating, and what is done?.

regardless of client sided issues, which are easy to detect, as in seeing bullet tracers go to the side of you at a millimeter and hit you...

May 3, 2021