Grandizer's Recent Activity

1. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please

Air lock on launchers are utterly useless, still. Pod spamming aircraft just sits there, waits for the 6 second lock while A2G farming and...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 18, 2024
  2. Grandizer replied to the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

There's a quick and easy fix to restore the keybinds basically, delete this: InputProfile_User0000.xml Open this: InputProfile_User.xml and...

Feb 18, 2024
  3. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Emerald Down?

Got booted, logging back in shows Connery open, not Emerald

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 10, 2024
  4. Grandizer replied to the thread EMERALD & GENUDINE latency and login issues.

yes yes, this...for weeks now. I don't infil that much but wth is with that again? Decide to play infil and I uncloak to just stand there...

Feb 6, 2024
  5. Grandizer replied to the thread FPS CAPPED AT 100.

So I've been wondering where my 200+ fps went from empty bases to sub 80fps in minor fights. Game is performing like it's 30fps and telling...

Feb 6, 2024
  6. Grandizer replied to the thread EMERALD & GENUDINE latency and login issues.

you can add can't fire sniper rifle after uncloaking sometimes

Jan 18, 2024
  7. Grandizer replied to the thread EMERALD & GENUDINE latency and login issues.

Up vote for Emerald. I've been posting this for a month+. Last night randos were "liking the getting killed behind cover" in chat. I got...

Jan 18, 2024
  8. Grandizer liked Dehav's post in the thread EMERALD & GENUDINE latency and login issues.

Numerous people have been reaching out to me regarding technical problems with Genudine and server issues on Emerald. - Emerald has...

Jan 18, 2024
  9. Grandizer replied to the thread emerald server latency.

I stopped playing all Dec cause of the lag. At the time of the post is when it happened. I have another post from a few days ago about...

Jan 3, 2024
  10. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Emerald desync, hit detection and bad frames

Ik so I'm not new to the game, my ping is in the 40's and the overall gameplay seems to be desynced for a while now. The getting hit...

Dec 31, 2023
  11. Grandizer posted a new thread.

emerald server latency

273 to over 300. Hit detection down the drain and player pop in out of this air.

Dec 3, 2023
  12. Grandizer replied to the thread Emerald server down.

for me it was almost 20min ago. I 'm back in now and there's 3 of us on VS Amerish base. Hossin is closed

Dec 3, 2023
  13. Grandizer posted a new thread.

Infil cloak glitched/flickering

Been seeing this now for a month. I can see enemy cloaks flickering also but mostly my personal cloak will flicker from translucent to...

Nov 26, 2023
  14. Grandizer replied to the thread outfit chat (typing) does not work.

outfit chat hasn't worked right since last year. It won't work 90% of the time and when it does, it's for a a night then next day doesn't...

Nov 26, 2023
  15. Grandizer replied to the thread 11-Year Anniversary (PC Update) - Discussion Thread.

I thought it was just me noticing this. My ping to this game is 10-25ms higher than normal, server ping is higher and I'm seeing...

Nov 15, 2023