Golconda's Recent Activity

1. Golconda replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

ok see you next week

Feb 24, 2024
  2. Golconda liked Lluisott's post in the thread Planetside 2 sold,Amazon?.

Unless is a joke,watch reddit. Edit: i put easyer the source of info:...

Feb 15, 2024
  3. Golconda replied to the thread Planetside 2 sold,Amazon?.

oh dang, I honestly hope it's fake. new publisher would probably mean a revisit of the cash shop

Feb 15, 2024
  4. Golconda replied to the thread Planetside 2 sold,Amazon?.

sorry wtf?

Feb 15, 2024
  5. Golconda liked Mithril's post in the thread Feb. 14, 2024 - Valentine's Day Update (PC Update).

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. Hello Auraxians! We're...

Feb 14, 2024
  6. Golconda liked Mithril's post in the thread Community Survey - We want to hear from you!.

Thank you all for your responses! The survey is now closed. We will consider further surveys in the future.

Feb 7, 2024
  7. Golconda replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

valk striker is a meme, I mean do you really see them often? while on the other hand, you almost always find some HA spamming phoenix...

Feb 6, 2024
  8. Golconda replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

I agree, one of the reason I don't play my empire specific armed HA is that the striker is so bad compared to lancer and phoenix. lancer...

Feb 6, 2024
  9. Golconda liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

The T2 Striker rocket launcher unique to the TR Heavy Assault has been through I think more stat changes and received more nerfs than any...

Feb 6, 2024
  10. Golconda liked Mithril's post in the thread Community Survey - We want to hear from you!.

We want to hear from you, soldier! Fill out our one question survey here. There is a spot for additional comments in the survey, thanks!

Feb 2, 2024
  11. Golconda replied to the thread [Suggestion] any Steam Deck Users?.

only if you REALLY want to play this game on an handheld device. deck is the only option here because playing PC planetside with analog...

Jan 28, 2024
  12. Golconda posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] any Steam Deck Users?

played a bit of Planetside on Deck while handheld and yes I die a lot of 1vs1 but still, playing this game on an handheld device (with a...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 25, 2024
  13. Golconda liked Mithril's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

January 2024 Sunderer Hello Auraxians! Welcome back to our monthly developer letter for PlanetSide 2. This month we have been...

Jan 25, 2024
  14. Golconda replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

I'm waiting at the character login screen as I type this T_T

Jan 11, 2024
  15. Golconda replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sure its been said before - Death CAM.

why this negativity, go play something else if ps2 is so bad

Dec 29, 2023
  16. Golconda liked VV4LL3's post in the thread News - Dev Update 19DEC23 Conversation.

PlanetSide 2 - News - Development Update – December 2023 Noticed there wasn't a forum entry for this Dev News Update, so posting here....

Dec 21, 2023
  17. Golconda liked BlopTheBlam's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

idk man, 11yrs deep and still thouasands of unique logs per day.... if this dev team actually keeps up the fixes, and doesnt focus on...

Dec 16, 2023
  18. Golconda liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

Planetside 2 is simply genius. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't compared everything else. Massive continent with 3 massive teams and no...

Dec 16, 2023
  19. Golconda replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

love you guys for supporting this amazing game <3

Dec 15, 2023
  20. Golconda replied to the thread 11-Year Anniversary (PC Update) - Discussion Thread.

this is the best game ever and I love you guys for working on it <3 hope the changes are good and the game still runs on steam deck!

Nov 15, 2023
  21. Golconda liked Mithril's post in the thread 11-Year Anniversary (PC Update) - Discussion Thread.

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm cest. for a 3hr downtime window. Happy 11-Year Anniversary!...

Nov 15, 2023
  22. Golconda replied to the thread Where roadmap?.

not sure I wanna know...

Oct 16, 2023
  23. Golconda liked Domonvoi's post in the thread Can we get a roadmap or even a country map?.

Hopefully this doesn't get another ban although the last many many years ago was somewhat justified. This needs to be brought up again...

Oct 6, 2023
  24. Golconda replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

I play HA on all factions with mostly ES stuff and the game has clearly asymmetrical balance here, each faction has a niche where they win:...

Oct 5, 2023