Glykool's Recent Activity

1. Glykool liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] ASP Perk: LMG Access for Infiltrators.

Because Engineers cannot wipe your squad of four from a cloaked ambush after tracking you on their motion sensors and EMP-ing your...

Dec 29, 2023
  2. Glykool liked Xebov's post in the thread [Suggestion] ASP Perk: LMG Access for Infiltrators.

Im against this. You already gave the reason yourself. It doesnt fit with the Infiltrators roles. Currently the Infiltrator has various...

Dec 29, 2023
  3. Glykool liked BorgUK1of9's post in the thread Hacking is out of control (Miller).

Agree mate, sick of the aimbot material rifle headshot BS that is going on right now. Cloaking is a joke, radar hack seems to be in major...

Dec 29, 2023
  4. Glykool replied to the thread A Simple Fix To Infil Cloak Without Neutering The Class. DO IT..

I would not mind this idea of yours. It could be a useful tool for removing sundie/terminal cloaking behaviour. I play all classes and...

Dec 29, 2023
  5. Glykool liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Remove stealth.

You should probably keep moving n stuff.

Dec 17, 2023
  6. Glykool liked Liewec123's post in the thread nerf lib.

i'm with littleshan on this one, libs are way too tanky for a flying vehicle with anti everything weapons. there is nothing more...

Dec 17, 2023
  7. Glykool posted a new thread.

Hacking is out of control (Miller)

If the devs don't adress this soon i will not renew my membership! Why should i support a game that does not support its players? Hey devs...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 17, 2023