FLHuk's Recent Activity

1. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Close Oshur.

yeah, if a map has been open for 3 hours with less than 200 hundred players then it needs to lock. Oshur needs to take the god damn hint...

Nov 16, 2022
  2. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video] TOUCH THE SKY KNIGHTS.

FREEDOM! [media]

Nov 10, 2022
  3. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Aimbot.

We've got cheaters here and there and they suck. Wish characters were not completely free to make so the banned would incur a cost to...

Nov 8, 2022
  4. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video] TOUCH THE SKY KNIGHTS.

[media]

Nov 6, 2022
  5. FLHuk replied to the thread Aimbot.

Record, upload to youtub, tag it with the version number and email the link to cheater@planetside2.com Not had one ignored....

Nov 6, 2022
  6. FLHuk liked J0hnTitor's post in the thread [Suggestion] VR Training changes NEEDED.

Hello Planetsiders, here's a list of things that I think would make a huge difference in QoL for all of us not only in the VR Training but...

Oct 27, 2022
  7. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread [Suggestion] Anniversary Map Switches.

I'd like running about on 1.0 Esamir again. First continent I've set foot upon almost 10 years ago. Oh, I used to be soooo damn bad at this...

Oct 25, 2022
  8. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread [Suggestion] Anniversary Map Switches.

Since there'll be 10th anniversary in a few months, I had an idea that should appeal to the nostalgic veterans. Make it so any of the old...

Oct 25, 2022
  9. FLHuk liked Spineless's post in the thread Anti cheat.

False hope. This company has never enforced the rules. As long as you sub you can cheat all you want short of teleporting around the map....

Oct 24, 2022
  10. FLHuk liked Botji's post in the thread Zealous's video summarizing OW's.

I would even go further and say that the vast majority of players did/do not give a **** about OW. I knew it was happening but that is...

Oct 21, 2022
  11. FLHuk liked Scratchy's post in the thread Anti cheat.

Since youre Using an out of date anticheat program, maybe its time to get some more working. Battleye aint as good as it used to be. Tr...

Oct 21, 2022
  12. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread TR Prowler is now the deadliest SoB in the game..

They already did have that: - range, the Prowler is superior at it due to its dual shot ability letting you hit more consistently and...

Oct 11, 2022
  13. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Imagine if the VS had a good tank canon..

you can't be serious... the new cannon has made mag offensively overpowered. this is why vanu annoy me, you get given gold and complain...

Oct 9, 2022
  14. FLHuk liked PoodleC0W's post in the thread Cheater issues are becoming more prevalent.

Cheaters in planetside have becoming so much more prevalent as of recent, to the point where there is at LEAST 1 on every day, and these...

Sep 27, 2022
  15. FLHuk liked Yaesu's post in the thread I give up..

Been complaining about Infiltrators for a while now to realize nothing will ever be done about the issue. Been on an alt the past few days,...

Sep 25, 2022
  16. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread I will be glad when outfit wars are over.

My biggest gripe with outfit wars is that it eats up all of the devs attention and is halting the MBT and lightning guns from getting to...

Sep 17, 2022
  17. FLHuk liked DorinFoehammer's post in the thread Sunderers drive way too poorly around hills & they turn too slow.

We've begged the Devs for years to fix the traction of vehicles to go from frustrating to fun...it's not hard. Sunderer's are the worst...

Sep 15, 2022
  18. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Suggestion: Revert the Power Knife Nerf.

1: Introduce a longer decloak time for infiltrators. 2 seconds minimum. 2: Reintroduce the instakill on powerknives. #1 solves 99% of the...

Sep 15, 2022
  19. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video] Mixed Vehicle Highlights.

[media]

Sep 14, 2022
  20. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread What's the deal with cross faction teaming?.

big picture: The liberator is utterly broken and ESFs don't want to tangle with the Dalton. That said there are indeed jerks doing jerk...

Sep 4, 2022
  21. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

there is a huge difference between having a lot of players and having a lot of players fighting a lot of players. around the start of...

Sep 4, 2022
  22. FLHuk liked brutes359's post in the thread ...and here is an image of 2 bastions avoiding each other so they can farm..

Honestly, what did people expect was going to happen when the devs introduced a mega-vehicle that can only be hurt by only aircraft and...

Sep 4, 2022
  23. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Nothing to buy.

and bring Charge back, would love to see the look on the faces of those sweaty spandex heavies when you charge at them with a chainsaw!...

Aug 31, 2022
  24. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Living life in a spawn tube.

Fun should definitely be the focus. I think they should focus on the following core principles: - refocus on achieving goals instead of...

Aug 31, 2022
  25. FLHuk liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Living life in a spawn tube.

Nerf this, buff that, give everything to large outfits, leaving the rest to be cannon fodder. What an ugly mess Planetside has devolved to....

Aug 31, 2022
  26. FLHuk replied to the thread Please show the Banshee's true explosive radius..

You've more chance of seeing what Trump was holding on to.... Thou shalt not nerf air!

Aug 30, 2022
  27. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread LA60 harms sane A2G pilots.

You must be a troll. It takes 3 L60's to match a single Skyguard. The biggest advantage L60's have is that they are more accessible in how...

Aug 29, 2022
  28. FLHuk replied to the thread problems with server or just my connection?.

It died then rebooted into some dystopian hell where most of it is bust. I like it!

Aug 29, 2022
  29. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] We have no map for Outfit Wars?.

Easy with the victim complex crap. Nobody has special access to anything. You'll find old maps and screenshots on the web. Use...

Aug 28, 2022
  30. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] Balance A2G noseguns, prevent them to instantly kill infantry/maxes.

Oh another A2G thread? Why do these keep popping up again and again and again?!? What a mystery! A2G is perfectly balanced and fun for...

Aug 8, 2022
  31. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Vangard is too strong..

Hehehe very funny! Try the Vanguard for a while.

Aug 8, 2022
  32. FLHuk liked RRRIV's post in the thread No KILL credit for ejecting from Aircraft.

Nah, you need kills for AA directives. just because you bailed because you were getting spanked by a skyguard, and subsequently became a...

Jul 27, 2022
  33. FLHuk liked RRRIV's post in the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

i think infantry-armor interactions need to improve before we consider new land based vehicles. If such were to occur, then yes, i would...

Jul 22, 2022
  34. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Sawbones daily mission.

Find a bottleneck and place a shield regen field there. That's how I do it. It's still tedious for the reasons you listed, but it works way...

Jul 16, 2022
  35. FLHuk replied to the thread [Vehicle] So, the Corsair.

I really want to see a vid of this thing coming up through a CP miles from the wet, insta gibbing everything for 300m....

Jul 12, 2022
  36. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

Hey I wonder what the resistances to small-arms are for ESF. 75% damage resistance? Whoops! And what about accuracy? Something like the...

Jul 9, 2022
  37. FLHuk liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

Air should be made more focussed. ESF should be primarily an air to air unit. Liberarator should be primarily an anti vehicle unit...

Jul 9, 2022
  38. FLHuk replied to the thread Massive cheats are obvious, feature request..

Any member of staff logging into Cobalt for 2 seconds during double XP would've been enough for most people..

Jul 9, 2022
  39. FLHuk liked dinodude2000's post in the thread [Suggestion] Daybreak needs to stop listening to bigots.

So, my character RoboticTransCatgirl got renamed, and frankly, this is despicable. What is possibly inappropriate about that character...

Jul 7, 2022
  40. FLHuk liked Towie's post in the thread Cheaters.

I very rarely play now but one thing I have to say, the cheats really go full throttle on the weekend. I was considering playing tonight...

Jul 5, 2022
  41. FLHuk liked synkrotron's post in the thread Hacker Cobolt 4th July.

time to give the game a rest again, it seems

Jul 5, 2022
  42. FLHuk liked Camarades's post in the thread Cheaters.

One question: Do actually devs care about the cheaters in game? Seriously now, dozens of cheaters are roaming the map killing everyone...

Jul 4, 2022
  43. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Hacker Cobolt 4th July.

someone actually posted about that idiot yesterday on reddit, so he's been at it for a long while. this just illuminates more than ever...

Jul 4, 2022
  44. FLHuk replied to the thread Hacker Cobolt 4th July.

I've changed my mind. The whole server is spamming /report and the mail addy and he's still here after 5 hours.... "Hey let's have a dbl...

Jul 4, 2022
  45. FLHuk replied to the thread Hacker Cobolt 4th July.

A member since 2017, surely shooting through walls means he's just got really good.... /sarc ( OBVS ) At which point people, devs and CS...

Jul 4, 2022
  46. FLHuk replied to the thread DefNotAHacker Hacker.

I've now lost count how many patches we've evolved through and still have these guys doing the exact same thing.... It's almost like...

Jul 3, 2022
  47. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

Reduce the effective range of AA, Rework lolpods to deal a bit more direct damage and far less splash, Rework the AI noseguns into easier...

Jul 2, 2022
  48. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

this should have been in place before gifting

Jun 30, 2022
  49. FLHuk liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

G2A TTK versus ESF with 100% accuracy, no composite armor or fire suppression: Masthead w/ Heavy Magazine - 8 seconds Masthead w/o Heavy...

Jun 26, 2022
  50. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

I agree. Getting hosed down by a Banshee Mossie (read: pretty much every Mossie) in a quarter of a second doesn't leave time to react...

Jun 26, 2022
  51. FLHuk liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Pilot response review to anti air updates.

well at least YOU CAN avoid them any ground player cought out in the open by any aircraft unless in significant number is dead .......

Jun 26, 2022
  52. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Pub platoon not following waypoints. Half the time they follow the vs zerg. Pubs platoons non effect.

You are describing basically 3 problems that the game has: 1: a lack of incentives to fight hard battles. The way to win alerts or...

Jun 25, 2022
  53. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Wrel, we need a balance update.

but wait.. .the NSO MAX Hummingbird can hit air at 400m, with projectiles that fly at turtle speed, and it takes 38 hits to down an...

Jun 20, 2022
  54. FLHuk liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Wrel, we need a balance update.

How to get good at the game: Mention the cloak is a broken mechanic then sit back and relax. An infiltrator main will be along shortly to...

Jun 17, 2022
  55. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Infiltrators - when will you balance them?.

Isnt the biggest problem here that Infils can decloak and lay those weapons into you so fast? So instead of that huge list of changes...

Jun 10, 2022
  56. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread Planetside 2 Undead.

[media]

Jun 3, 2022