FLHuk's Recent Activity

1. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] Accidentally discovered an exploit. Where to report?.

PM mr sites on Tw@tter ?

Jul 6, 2020 at 4:13 AM
  2. FLHuk liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread Ban exploiters.

I came back for double XP after being on a break for a month and the first thing I saw were a bunch of self-repairing infantry terminals. I...

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:33 AM
  3. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Ban exploiters.

that means someone inside the harasser is repairing it, i haven't played much since the patch but i'm guessing this is abusing an...

Jul 4, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  4. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Racial bias in the characther creation screen.

[IMG] screw it...i'm moving to Pluto.

Jun 21, 2020
  5. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bad choice to just remove Merit Spitfire..

It's actually really refreshing for DBG to revert one of their mistakes, I'm so glad spitfire spam is gone! That being said I did like...

Jun 20, 2020
  6. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread From Planetside to Campside.

True, part of the blame is on the platoon commanders, who - instead of distributing their forces in a meaningful way - just throw...

Jun 6, 2020
  7. FLHuk liked adamts01's post in the thread I'm normally pretty chill about this game, but....

F*** Bastions during off hours F*** Spitfire spam F*** Orbital spam You can't fix this mess soon enough.

Jun 1, 2020
  8. FLHuk liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread PepeLaugh Oh no no no PepeLaugh He doesn't know....

Personally I think the reason why the Survivalist implant is being changed is because they have no clue how to fix the LA Rocklet Rifle...

May 31, 2020
  9. FLHuk liked SteelMantis's post in the thread in game com broke since 4 months ?.

The in game voice chat is an ongoing problem, however it usually works for me. A quick fix that works on the players end is to go to voice...

May 25, 2020
  10. FLHuk liked waystin2's post in the thread [Suggestion] PETITION TO REMOVE BASTIONS!.

ME when a bastion arrives... [IMG]

May 24, 2020
  11. FLHuk liked The Shady Engineer's post in the thread [Guide] Attention LA no reload exploit users, I got "official" confirmation, this is considered exploiting.

This bug has been around for what, 3 months now without anything being done? At this point it's more of a feature than an exploit. Hell,...

May 24, 2020
  12. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] Attention LA no reload exploit users, I got "official" confirmation, this is considered exploiting.

First point was about padding, not an exploit. Second was the rocklet reload bug....

May 23, 2020
  13. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] Attention LA no reload exploit users, I got "official" confirmation, this is considered exploiting.

Wow, no response. Shocked I am, shocked!

May 23, 2020
  14. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Guide] Attention LA no reload exploit users, I got "official" confirmation, this is considered exploiting.

They could ban people for doing it...but they dont. They could fix it...but they dont. They could remove the survivalist implant until a...

May 22, 2020
  15. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] Attention LA no reload exploit users, I got "official" confirmation, this is considered exploiting.

They've had ample chance to post on here in confirmation or denial on the rocklet bug and have not. Same as the Bastion spawn killing...

May 21, 2020
  16. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rocklet Rifle Aurax.

One ribbon per 4000 times you reloaded using the reload bug. 1 million ribbons are you get a shoulder flash that says ******.

May 17, 2020
  17. FLHuk replied to the thread Cortium Bomb is useless.

Escalation really excelled in bringing death to spawn rooms!

May 11, 2020
  18. FLHuk replied to the thread Magrider Turbo.

Bugs can be fun, as long as you're not on the receiving end. People have cited fun as a reason to cheat and we all know how that is on...

May 11, 2020
  19. FLHuk replied to the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

Sadly there's been many a game that has still not resulted in a winner. Penalties.... It's so simple, just have the bloody percentages...

May 11, 2020
  20. FLHuk replied to the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

Let's just hope the Outfit war scores equal correct winners eh :D

May 11, 2020
  21. FLHuk replied to the thread Please do something about the cheating..

All submarines are detectable, they can always be found. This is the nature of submarines. No matter how subtle or clever the commander...

May 11, 2020
  22. FLHuk liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

As usual - you are missing the point entirely. People like this one categorically want to be found. They make no attempt to hide their...

May 11, 2020
  23. FLHuk liked Towie's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

In the past when i've posted some ridiculous person DBG have been fast to delete (like - soon after I post). Unfortunately this guy is...

May 11, 2020
  24. FLHuk replied to the thread Magrider Turbo.

There is a perm' version of this which I've seen on Cobalt active for at least 10+ mins. It was around indar ex so you can imagine the...

May 11, 2020
  25. FLHuk replied to the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

It really must be but again, new player experience. This is truly bloody terrible. Oh but outfit wars....

May 10, 2020
  26. FLHuk liked YellowJacketXV's post in the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

When all else fails, assume favoritism.

May 10, 2020
  27. FLHuk replied to the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

Screen grab from the original vid at 1 second to go. It seems to suggest it was at least 10 seconds to the timer. https://prnt.sc/se3amu

May 10, 2020
  28. FLHuk replied to the thread Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip ).

I thought it may have been that hex too but I couldn't see the timer clearly. But it doesn't flip before zero. You can pause right on...

May 10, 2020
  29. FLHuk liked Twin Suns's post in the thread RPG Should limit the number of players per outfit.

10k man Outfit? The PS2 only allows 2000 players on one continent (server). Also, 150-200 is....still a Zerg to most people. It's...

May 10, 2020
  30. FLHuk posted a new thread.

Can anyone explain this please? ( short clip )

I don't make threads but I think this needs to stand alone. I need this explained, what have I missed here? Note : I play all three, I...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

May 10, 2020
  31. FLHuk liked waystin2's post in the thread Please do something about the cheating..

Well when you tell new players the enemy players are all cheaters with cheat codes, and bots, and other stuff then it can be quite...

May 9, 2020
  32. FLHuk liked pnkdth's post in the thread Bye!.

I think we need to frame this thread and put it up on a wall somewhere. So precious.

May 9, 2020
  33. FLHuk liked Thesweet's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

Vehicles are broken in many ways in this game. It takes far too many people to man them if you want to scale up to things like bastion...

May 8, 2020
  34. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to fix vehicles by using more combined arms co-op.

You suggested changes to air that amount to a nerf. Nothing, I repeat nothing can be allowed to interrupt the natural order of things....

May 8, 2020
  35. FLHuk liked McToast's post in the thread Halberd on the MBT is overpowered. Why are tanks even allowed to equip it?.

It's pretty much the big selling point of the weapon. In tank vs. tank warfare, dps is more important than frontloaded damage because...

May 7, 2020
  36. FLHuk replied to the thread Can't Play Game "Emerald".

Same right now with Cobalt, meh! /EDIT >>>>> https://twitter.com/AndySites/status/1258203401877245952

May 7, 2020
  37. FLHuk liked strove's post in the thread Halberd on the MBT is overpowered. Why are tanks even allowed to equip it?.

With the exception of a long range sniping style build... id take the gatekeeper, vulcan, saron or aphelion over the halberd any day of the...

May 7, 2020
  38. FLHuk liked NotziMad's post in the thread How most feel about headshots.

I feel that they are too strong, but not so much as a matter of personal taste but rather as a matter of fairness and balance. They...

May 7, 2020
  39. FLHuk liked Trebb's post in the thread Delete all stats and the spotting function. **** off.

Sure, some deaths make you want to punch the closest toddler, but if you're constantly THIS angry, you might want to get a new hobby. I...

May 6, 2020
  40. FLHuk liked Caesar_REDMIST's post in the thread A Cert Discussion.

This is one of the fewest games with which a BR 5 can kill a BR 100. Also you can be completely F2P in doing so. Going F2P just limit...

May 6, 2020
  41. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] BIG EXPLOIT! Needs fixing asap!.

Someone posted a fix to the remote vehicle spawn bug recently. I used it for a few days then the family curse of Alzheimers got the better...

May 6, 2020
  42. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Tips for dealing with Harrassers?.

Put tank mines near your feet while standing out in the open. Harry drivers with a minimum of respect for fellow players and some awareness...

May 6, 2020
  43. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread [BUG] BIG EXPLOIT! Needs fixing asap!.

Don't forget the falling through the map, pulling 30 vehicles at once, reload bug, C4 warp bug, mines.... Basically the game is just...

May 5, 2020
  44. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] BIG EXPLOIT! Needs fixing asap!.

Yeah, it's like we're at the point where it's a feature. Those ones we've gained over the years that they couldn't patch out....

May 4, 2020
  45. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Your spitfires ******* SUCK.

How much is it worth to have a +/-20 to 30% extra damage, an automatic warning system and a solid bulletsponge that drains about 50 to...

May 4, 2020
  46. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] BIG EXPLOIT! Needs fixing asap!.

Sadly this is nothing new, there are vids showing 5 months at least. Even searching this forum tells you exactly how to do it.... One guy...

May 4, 2020
  47. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread A "slight" problem regarding Air (yes, I know).

It really shouldn't require such extremes for action but here we are. I do hope something somewhere is finally done about the air problem....

May 3, 2020
  48. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread A "slight" problem regarding Air (yes, I know).

Okay, those knowing my posts will know that I generally try to be articulate, moderate, and see both sides of an issue. Sometimes one or...

May 3, 2020
  49. FLHuk liked Pelojian's post in the thread [Suggestion] There isn't enough Air Defense on the Bastion..

this. if 12 players can take aircraft and kill a bastion then you got outplayed, it's no wonder people want to get better at killing...

May 2, 2020
  50. FLHuk liked Blam320's post in the thread [Suggestion] There isn't enough Air Defense on the Bastion..

A Bastion's primary defense is supposed to be the Response Fighters your outfit can spawn from them for free; the downside is it forces...

May 2, 2020
  51. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread NS colossus.....

It's going to be ludicrously hard to get a Bastion kill though. You can pierce things, so theoretically you can pierce the Bastion and...

May 1, 2020
  52. FLHuk liked Pikachu's post in the thread NS colossus.....

Hey stop making me wish for a good Warhammer 40000 combined arms game. :mad:

May 1, 2020
  53. FLHuk replied to the thread Bye!.

But now I have to reply to you to say thank you!

May 1, 2020
  54. FLHuk replied to the thread Bye!.

Your cup of care on this subject really is very large isn't it!

May 1, 2020
  55. FLHuk liked strove's post in the thread [Suggestion] Use the Prototype tank as a placeholder..

Personally i kinda dont want to see NSO just become another faction. They are there to support the existing faction. The max was...

Apr 30, 2020
  56. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Aux. Spitfires.

For Engi i's a nice support to watch your back in a MANA. Due to limited FoV and the delay in leaving it I wouldn't even say that's an...

Apr 30, 2020
  57. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] I do not understand this.

Since forever the deathscreen lags behind on the real status of the player. So if you quickly hit someone heavily as you die (say a...

Apr 30, 2020
  58. FLHuk liked PlanetBound's post in the thread Construction is a terrible, overpriced and an ineffective role. Why is it still in the game?.

When we had the Hive, there was a reason to support a base. Now, PMB's are mainly a side game for cert farmers and those enjoying the...

Apr 30, 2020
  59. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Video] King of the Boomboom.

[media]

Apr 26, 2020
  60. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Premium Queque Priority should be available to more players.

Ok, that does make more sense.

Apr 25, 2020
  61. FLHuk liked strove's post in the thread [Suggestion] We need bots.

Creating mass AI in a live play and balanced way is a logistical nightmare. Each AI would need behaviour tree defining what it does and...

Apr 24, 2020
  62. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] No voice comms!.

I have a voice bug that started recently, is it like this.... You log on, you press prox key in the WG and no indicator? Same for the...

Apr 24, 2020
  63. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Premium Queque Priority should be available to more players.

So you want to mix those who pay ( keep the lights on ) in with people that have not. This would make membership even less desirable. I...

Apr 24, 2020
  64. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [Guide] Changing the Bastion into a faction-wide teamplay asset..

During WWII there was the U-boat. Then during the Auraxian war there was the FU-boat, officially known as the Bastion Fleet Carrier (BFC)....

Apr 23, 2020
  65. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Guide] Changing the Bastion into a faction-wide teamplay asset..

I don't even understand what was the idea behind making bastions farming machines for one outfit (or more precisely, one guy in that...

Apr 23, 2020
  66. FLHuk liked NotziMad's post in the thread [Guide] This is why you shouldn't spend "real life" cash on implants (2 minute video).

Yeah but even then .. 80 bucks? seriously? lol I'm not personally against spending real money in games, makes even more sense if...

Apr 23, 2020
  67. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Headshots actually do 250% damage.

This is a problem that has been in the game since they tried to make the game MLG, despite the fact that the game does not offer any...

Apr 23, 2020
  68. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread TOO MANY NUKES!.

yup the guys that seem to use these resources (OS and Bastion) are either completely delusional, or are NC mains. More than once have...

Apr 19, 2020
  69. FLHuk replied to the thread PSA: Mini-skyshield don't protect against lolpod splash.

I've not seen one from above, does it by any chance have a bullseye on it?

Apr 19, 2020
  70. FLHuk liked csvfr's post in the thread PSA: Mini-skyshield don't protect against lolpod splash.

During today's more heavy fighting someone had deployed one of the new pocket skyshields. Me as well as about 10 others saw the oppurtunity...

Apr 19, 2020
  71. FLHuk liked Toldeman's post in the thread [BUG] As a passionate Construction Player - TAKE IT OUT! Or....

The builded bases do not anything to the Grid-Capture. The Module "Thing" is frustrating and horrible to use. Many anoying "Speedbumps" in...

Apr 19, 2020
  72. FLHuk liked Halkesh's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

What about removing all AA and AV weapons from the harasser ? This way it will keep it's effectiveness but will have clear counter as it...

Apr 18, 2020
  73. FLHuk liked karlooo's post in the thread [Suggestion] Construction OS is starting to get really uninteresting.

To sum up the state of construction: It's most effective at supporting the objective from far away because its defenses are too weak. So by...

Apr 17, 2020
  74. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

Both sides are trending to their own beliefs. One side speculates "I think he's cheating so we should be vigilent" and the other side...

Apr 17, 2020
  75. FLHuk liked Cluelessclem's post in the thread [Suggestion] Railgun for Magrider.

That would be just what I want to see. A mag boosted on top of a building and sniping with an armor penetrating shot. Yeah, that wouldn't...

Apr 17, 2020
  76. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] Railgun for Magrider.

It absolutely does. :p But in any case everything about a railgun is NC by nature. Including railgun aesthetics. Also if NC got it...

Apr 17, 2020
  77. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread [Suggestion] Railgun for Magrider.

Big old nope right there. Railguns = NC

Apr 17, 2020
  78. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

its not a claim to observe something weird and point out that it is weird. it is an observation, if i walk out of my house today and a...

Apr 16, 2020
  79. FLHuk liked Towie's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

Hmm good point now let's see - oh this guy seemed pretty starstruck:

Apr 16, 2020
  80. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

Look it is very simple: at some point they were 3-shot kills for the most part, 4-shot kills if you didnt land the last shot fast enough....

Apr 16, 2020
  81. FLHuk liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

The problem is not that Harassers are fast. The problem is not that they're tanky. They problem is not that they're killy. The problem is...

Apr 16, 2020
  82. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

1: I dont understand this fanboyism for someone with fame. Looking at Trump for example he can lie about everything even if an expert with...

Apr 15, 2020
  83. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

nice strawman you got there. i even said in my post, THERE ARE GOOD PLAYERS, i watch vids by Camikaze and folks like him, they're...

Apr 15, 2020
  84. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread Everything is nerfed. Why was the vehicle gameplay ruined?.

You forgot the rocket launchers are pea-shooters now. To sum it up: Air dominates everything Harassers, cloak flashes...

Apr 14, 2020
  85. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread [NUC] elusive1: Infinite.

At this point I don't even care honestly, but let's not dance around the reality of it. People cheat. A lot of them. Most of them...

Apr 14, 2020
  86. FLHuk liked NotziMad's post in the thread Unfair and Discriminative practices.

Assuming you're hoping for a reply, it might help to give a little more details. For example, let's imagine that I am Planetside...

Apr 12, 2020
  87. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread This shouldn't happen unless.

If the VS attracts all the veteran players we would see that in the numbers. Someone who's a veteran would have superior skills with the...

Apr 11, 2020
  88. FLHuk replied to the thread Black market?.

Without looking I'm going to wager this will be a new thing for the Sanctuaryryryryry....

Apr 11, 2020
  89. FLHuk replied to the thread wtf ghost sundy? :p (8 second video).

I watched a outfit capture the other day go through the same issues. They pulled four before getting the bounce they needed. I've not had...

Apr 10, 2020
  90. FLHuk replied to the thread Do you ever get tired....

Nope :)

Apr 10, 2020
  91. FLHuk liked iller's post in the thread why is hitbox hacking still a thing?.

I could probably explain it (as someone who's actually written Cheats, created Asset hacks, and also been a "white hat" Admin for a...

Apr 10, 2020
  92. FLHuk liked iller's post in the thread why is hitbox hacking still a thing?.

Automating "anti cheat" NEVER WORKS in the long term. All it does is create a nonstop arms race to see who can write the best "Bypassing"...

Apr 10, 2020
  93. FLHuk replied to the thread This shouldn't happen unless.

[media]

Apr 9, 2020
  94. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread This shouldn't happen unless.

That is a really weird question because it can be interpreted in different ways. It is answered with "yes that should happen" and also...

Apr 9, 2020
  95. FLHuk replied to the thread Broken freaking Game.

Welcome back :)

Apr 8, 2020
  96. FLHuk liked Twin Suns's post in the thread Been playing a long time and a couple things irk me.

Steal killing? There's no such thing in War! I'm sorry I didn't see your name on it? Well if that makes you mad or frustrated, your...

Apr 7, 2020
  97. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Been playing a long time and a couple things irk me.

The person with the last shot gets the kill. This is a relatively smart step as the target could have escaped or killed the one who damaged...

Apr 7, 2020
  98. FLHuk liked GenGrant's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

So your saying that a 4 wheeled buggy "should" be equal to a MBT? I would argue that between a lightning and a harasser 1vs1 should...

Apr 5, 2020
  99. FLHuk replied to the thread character longevity.

That's not a bad idea. The HL port Natural Selection 1 did a supporters badge, Constellation, that showed on the scoreboard. You paid...

Apr 5, 2020
  100. FLHuk liked ican'taim's post in the thread Bye!.

Looks like a troll post. Checked his profiles and has zero TKs. Has 2+ KDR on one, and 6+ on his/her NSO character. (I used fisu) also...

Apr 4, 2020
  101. FLHuk liked Halo572's post in the thread Why PS2 is a doomed cash cow (Like the others).

I can only imagine how frightening it must have been for you to have been in a coma for the past 8 years and to wake up in what must be a...

Apr 4, 2020
  102. FLHuk liked Cyropaedia's post in the thread Why PS2 is a doomed cash cow (Like the others).

1. EQ1 is still going strong. They have tens of thousands of players on that game. DCUO is a popular IP. 2. The gaming industry has a...

Apr 4, 2020
  103. FLHuk replied to the thread character longevity.

I can't make you believe me but my stats here are unique to my PS2 play and I'd like them to stay PS2. For a new title I'll be making...

Apr 2, 2020
  104. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Ridiculous overreactions, the Devs have lost the plot.

When I opened the notes the first time today it said they were posted "yesterday". Now I see it was posted today, april the first... could...

Apr 2, 2020
  105. FLHuk liked pnkdth's post in the thread Ridiculous overreactions, the Devs have lost the plot.

It is actually impressive how backwards this update is. Like, "Hai guys, Wrel here with some updates which are supposed to bring outfits to...

Apr 1, 2020
  106. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

Yeah, it takes 4 AP shots to kill a composite armor harasser, minus the fact that it can repair itself at the same time. What makes...

Apr 1, 2020
  107. FLHuk liked Gooyoung's post in the thread Ridiculous overreactions, the Devs have lost the plot.

I was thinking about the same thing If u and ur outfit average KD is below 4, forget about joining or winning outfit war lewl Not that...

Mar 31, 2020
  108. FLHuk liked entity009's post in the thread [Suggestion] To all PS2 Players who don't modify your game.

You can program a mouse button to fire for say 300 nanoseconds, release for 100 nanoseconds and repeat. Getting the exact timing depends on...

Mar 31, 2020
  109. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread NC pop out of control.

No its not the weapons, NC players are simply more skilled and do better teamwork.

Mar 31, 2020
  110. FLHuk replied to the thread NC pop out of control.

Actual tea on keyboard moment :D

Mar 31, 2020
  111. FLHuk liked NotziMad's post in the thread NC pop out of control.

lol

Mar 31, 2020
  112. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Population for sure increased but I noticed something, and I don't know what it means :).

I would put it to a change in evils. At launch you had a semblance of combined arms, with infantry, tanks and aircraft being able to...

Mar 30, 2020
  113. FLHuk liked Pelojian's post in the thread Bastion - Balance The GamePlay.

if they'd simply made the bastion a mobile base that automatically flies from one hex to another after a certain time, gave it only...

Mar 30, 2020
  114. FLHuk replied to the thread Population for sure increased but I noticed something, and I don't know what it means :).

Bastion carriers can kill everything inside a spawn room. Over and over and over and over.... If you revive those killed you do not receive...

Mar 30, 2020
  115. FLHuk liked pnut's post in the thread Bastion - Balance The GamePlay.

Remove the bastion's orbital strike Make it so that the skyshield protects you from the bastion - Only allow a ground based glaive to...

Mar 30, 2020
  116. FLHuk replied to the thread Population for sure increased but I noticed something, and I don't know what it means :).

I took out a mentor squad on Cobalt NC yesterday. Most of who came from the Spiffing Britt stupidity event. It was very hard if not near...

Mar 30, 2020
  117. FLHuk liked iller's post in the thread Population for sure increased but I noticed something, and I don't know what it means :).

One of your graphs has at least one literal Bell Curve in it. This is one of the most universally observed statistics there is in human...

Mar 30, 2020
  118. FLHuk liked BoSeefus's post in the thread [Suggestion] To all PS2 Players who don't modify your game.

Start doing it.... I guess it's perfectly okay to modify your client side files to give you an advantage - because everyone else can do it...

Mar 30, 2020
  119. FLHuk liked LordKrelas's post in the thread Bastion too powerful.

If Air is harassment; Why is lethal, faster than its victims & 'counters', with numerous counter-measures to the Counters? Harassers...

Mar 29, 2020
  120. FLHuk liked SarahM's post in the thread Flying the Reaver.

Adjust your sensitivities. Go to VR and practise on stationary targets. Get someone who can fly to teach you. Head out with friendly air...

Mar 27, 2020
  121. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread so and what about the mechs/walkers?.

i'd consider them overpowered fun enders. but we have bastions and people are celebrating. so maybe people would love em!

Mar 27, 2020
  122. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] Expedition is still not working.

Andy Sites posted that the feedback to yesterdays patch is here, not the official forums... Not saying it wont be read on here but still....

Mar 26, 2020
  123. FLHuk liked Hersiphar's post in the thread Server pop balance @ Cobalt.

Hi from Facs, I need names :p

Mar 26, 2020
  124. FLHuk liked FairnessinPS2's post in the thread Please help report cheater.

This is a bug exploit , bastion pilot places a marker on the Spawn room and bombards the spawn with the Mauler cannons of his Bastion....

Mar 25, 2020
  125. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Third world garbage.

This is a globally played game with an international community and not enough servers to place one in every single country. Also please...

Mar 25, 2020
  126. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Third world garbage.

Sorry atorum, I could here you over the sound of your superiority complex. [IMG]

Mar 25, 2020
  127. FLHuk replied to the thread Crouching Infiltrators.

I would hazard a guess that what you're seeing here is other player playing the game the way they want to. Even if that means badly by...

Mar 25, 2020
  128. FLHuk replied to the thread What happened to Cobald?.

https://twitter.com/AndySites/status/1241797328345825280

Mar 25, 2020
  129. FLHuk liked topgunsmurf's post in the thread [Suggestion] Remove Bastion ability to OS a spawn room..

Hello Dev team/community. Having been enjoying much about the new bastions it is time to point out that as a force multiplier they are way...

Mar 24, 2020
  130. FLHuk liked Rooklie's post in the thread What's wrong with some people.

I don't feel dis respected and I don't find it disgusting, and I wouldn't if I saw those names in game. But then I guess that's the great...

Mar 24, 2020
  131. FLHuk liked Scrundle's post in the thread Any Tips on Finding scattered A7 on the field?.

I'm trying to post an image but I can't quite figure out how this works and i've lost the ability to edit my previous post. Is this...

Mar 23, 2020
  132. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

You say that the game needs to be balanced around purely the highest skilled players in non-representative situations that 95% of the...

Mar 23, 2020
  133. FLHuk replied to the thread character longevity.

Nope, level playing field. Except for currency purchases we all learn together. ( I'm F2P )

Mar 23, 2020
  134. FLHuk liked The Shady Engineer's post in the thread Do sunderers need a buff?.

Built in deployment shield that works with blockade armor but doesn't work with cloak (to prevent frustration). Ever since light assaults...

Mar 23, 2020
  135. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

Oh come on, comparing the Harasser to a light tank is unfair. The Light tank dreams of being that tough and maneuverable.

Mar 22, 2020
  136. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread where is the strategy in this game?.

Because the stragetic options in the game kill the gameplay that players like. Since the game's inception it was bases like Biolabs and...

Mar 21, 2020
  137. FLHuk liked Yavimaya's post in the thread where is the strategy in this game?.

Well the game's been out for nearly 8 years, why hasnt one of the factions won already? Stagnation! Seriously many players have been...

Mar 21, 2020
  138. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Is it possible to counter the Bastion from the ground?.

With a tank you can, at least if there is a hill or something to that effect nearby. Park on the incline, aim up. But obviously this...

Mar 20, 2020
  139. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Close Quarter Snipers out of control.

Your amusingly inaccurate number aside, how frequently it occurs was literally never the point. You quite specifically said this: and...

Mar 20, 2020
  140. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread Broken freaking Game.

No one asked for a rant thread from an entitled whiner either, but we can't all get what we want. Wow! Who are you who knows so much?...

Mar 19, 2020
  141. FLHuk liked Towie's post in the thread [Vehicle] The Bastion Fleet Carrier discussion and debate thread..

My own (limited) experience so far - the faction who pulls a Bastion fleet carrier loses territory fast. Maybe it's because an organised...

Mar 19, 2020
  142. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread As expected.

At this point? Personal amusement.

Mar 18, 2020
  143. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Vehicle] Harassers < Oppressors.

Yeah it takes at least 4 shots to kill a harasser if the guy isn't using fs or has an engineer at the back, while it barely takes a...

Mar 18, 2020
  144. FLHuk replied to the thread Server change....

As much as I like these forums you may want to make your feelings known in other places as well. Good luck :)...

Mar 18, 2020
  145. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

You're right that there is a reason, but I'm afraid it's much more mundane than this grandiose notion that only idiots congregate here....

Mar 18, 2020
  146. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

Opinions, my friend. Just about everything you're saying here are all just opinions, not facts. The Betelgeuse for example is...

Mar 18, 2020
  147. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread As expected.

In my experience it's usually the youngest one in the room to first bring age into the argument. You were asked point blank to add...

Mar 17, 2020
  148. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

On an individual server basis there is room for one faction to have superior teamwork and coordination, which changes from time to time....

Mar 17, 2020
  149. FLHuk replied to the thread Personal question.

Play all three :)

Mar 17, 2020
  150. FLHuk replied to the thread [Vehicle] The Bastion Fleet Carrier discussion and debate thread..

All I can go by is my experience and that was the things were no threat at all to a ball of mostly Skyguards. I do run shadowplay but as...

Mar 17, 2020
  151. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

Same here. I play since 2012, could count the hours I've spend in anything airborne other than transports on one hand, most likely. The...

Mar 17, 2020
  152. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Two Small Changes for Aircraft, Please.

I heard the rumor (never saw proof) that they had designed the mouse control system you suggested, but didnt release it because they...

Mar 17, 2020
  153. FLHuk replied to the thread [Vehicle] The Bastion Fleet Carrier discussion and debate thread..

Cert a skyguard, follow the air brick, farm the air brick, profit.

Mar 16, 2020
  154. FLHuk liked The Shady Engineer's post in the thread Whats so exciting about this escalation?.

You get a gigantic population boost and bigger, better fights as a result.

Mar 15, 2020
  155. FLHuk liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread This game rubber bands entirely too much.

Your posts are a broken mess.

Mar 15, 2020
  156. FLHuk replied to the thread Forced to play on SolTech.

https://twitter.com/AndySites/status/1238866891482914817

Mar 15, 2020
  157. FLHuk replied to the thread ISO?.

https://twitter.com/planetside2/status/1238264531895410688 A work in progress. Patience :) I had one alert pay out certs/ISO but the...

Mar 15, 2020
  158. FLHuk replied to the thread PURCHASE A7.

What we need is a new currency to buy other currencies.

Mar 15, 2020
  159. FLHuk liked jgolenbo's post in the thread Cannot Login after todays patch.

Hey everyone, Thanks for all the responses - we just made some server configuration changes to both Miller and Cobalt as of about 30...

Mar 15, 2020
  160. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] Can't enter the game.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/cannot-login-after-todays-patch.253626/#post-3546600

Mar 14, 2020
  161. FLHuk replied to the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

Even if it's true and the reasons are minute the majority will not accept it due to a nerf being the solution. Nerfs are badz! So keep it...

Mar 14, 2020
  162. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread ZERGSCALATION UPDATE REMARKS.

Yeah this is what I feared. The large zergfits are the only ones who will actually farm enough ressources to pull these war assets on...

Mar 14, 2020
  163. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread ZERGSCALATION UPDATE REMARKS.

wait until outfits all start getting the resources and there is a bastion fleet carrier up 24/7, we thought orbital strikes were obnoxious...

Mar 14, 2020
  164. FLHuk liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread ZERGSCALATION UPDATE REMARKS.

Biggest problem in my opinion is it makes outfits into rivals. Before they worked together, now they are competing over base ownership. And...

Mar 13, 2020
  165. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] UPDATE (INFO ON CAPTURE TIMES).

Bizarrely enough today it's the total opposite. I logged in after the first hot fix and all was good. After the second the timers were...

Mar 13, 2020
  166. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] CANT LOG IN!!!.

Staff Post Tracker button up top....

Mar 13, 2020
  167. FLHuk replied to the thread Game wont start.

https://twitter.com/planetside2/status/1238545908410781696 Twitter seems a pretty good source of timely information at the moment.

Mar 13, 2020
  168. FLHuk replied to the thread Whats so exciting about this escalation?.

Saw my first Bastion today, ESF pinata.... I counted 10+ Skyguards around mine and wow, certs raining. I'd like to see if it can be used...

Mar 13, 2020
  169. FLHuk liked Somentine's post in the thread Whats so exciting about this escalation?.

Least the maximum pressure garbage alert is deleted.

Mar 13, 2020
  170. FLHuk replied to the thread new hot voice comands.

Voice beats all :)

Mar 13, 2020
  171. FLHuk liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

Unfortunately alert wins are pretty much the only objective measure of success we have as players. Perhaps SOE/DBG/Whoever the hell it...

Mar 13, 2020
  172. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] UPDATE (INFO ON CAPTURE TIMES).

Unbelievable! Thank you sir and/or madam.

Mar 13, 2020
  173. FLHuk replied to the thread Game wont start.

https://twitter.com/planetside2/status/1238191160092323840 "Login services are being cleaned up and are recovering progressively - we...

Mar 12, 2020
  174. FLHuk liked Katshina's post in the thread whats goin on with ISO/Implants?.

Mods please close this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/fhj4kc/alert_reward_wins_iso_certs_and_you/ Thanks for the...

Mar 12, 2020
  175. FLHuk replied to the thread whats goin on with ISO/Implants?.

It's such a huge unannounced change that it has to be clarified at the very least. Fully expecting that in the new climate of information...

Mar 12, 2020
  176. FLHuk liked Trigga's post in the thread This is why I am from New Conglomerate.

[IMG]

Mar 12, 2020
  177. FLHuk liked Onical's post in the thread whats goin on with ISO/Implants?.

i just got my friends to play again when i convince them that the game was a lot more consumer friendly no more battery. most things can be...

Mar 12, 2020
  178. FLHuk liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Regarding new cloaker changes.

Aren't you being a bit melodramatic? A deep cloak infil cant hack turrets or terminals whilst cloaked, they cant kill whilst cloaked,...

Mar 12, 2020
  179. FLHuk liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread update a mess!.

Why? You have given no reasons. People seemed happy on PTS, so what's bugging you? This kind of post is unhelpful, and just sets a negative...

Mar 12, 2020
  180. FLHuk replied to the thread What PS2 Needs..

This game needs more [suggestions]

Mar 12, 2020
  181. FLHuk liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

Not as much as killing it would have. If you "deter" an air vehicle, it'll nip behind a hill, repair up and come straight on back....

Mar 11, 2020
  182. FLHuk liked Demigan's post in the thread Why is Reaver so OP.

Size of the hitbox: Reaver has the most hitbox around its center (Mosquito and Scythe have a thin frame and holes respectively). The Reaver...

Mar 11, 2020
  183. FLHuk liked Scrundle's post in the thread Looking forward to the fixes.

I'm glad to see that they've finally taken away point control capability from cloaked units, that's a change that in the grand scheme of...

Mar 11, 2020
  184. FLHuk replied to the thread cant log in ps2 from steam.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228447-PLANETSIDE-2 If your launcher is truly broken you need a support ticket...

Mar 8, 2020
  185. FLHuk liked pnkdth's post in the thread Why is the AS16 Nighthawk better than the Jackhammer?.

You're misinformed about TTK, its capabilities, and exaggerating when you say '10 players' being taken out over and over. Take a deep...

Mar 6, 2020
  186. FLHuk liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread What's going on here? (17 second video). Teleportation?.

I don't think that was the real issue here. The OP is explaining that they just finished killing an opponent when out of the blue, a...

Mar 6, 2020
  187. FLHuk liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

No, it *isn't* "apples to oranges". There are basically only 3 kinds of AA. Lockons, Bursters and vehicle-mounted weapons and pretty...

Mar 6, 2020
  188. FLHuk liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

I think you're missing the point. As far as DBG is concerned (I know they're RPG now, but I don't think new-RPG has commented on this...

Mar 6, 2020
  189. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread This is not looking to good.

Personally I prefer a delayed update that works properly to a rushed update that breaks the game. Like? New players tend to gravitate...

Mar 4, 2020
  190. FLHuk liked Shadowdev's post in the thread [Construction] Huge problem with defensive role.

They totally screwed up the bases, they're almost worthless now.

Mar 3, 2020
  191. FLHuk replied to the thread Share your funny PS2 stories!.

[Suggestion] threads.... I find them a brilliant laugh! I also miss No0T, he was a funny story >...

Mar 3, 2020
  192. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread A.S.P MAX.

MAX: dies in 3 archer rounds or 1 lmg mag without kinetic armor (let's consider people usually focus fire on MAX, it dies in 2 seconds)...

Mar 2, 2020
  193. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] (Cobalt) servers acting up but ....

Timed out three times, giving up for today. Server status page is not loading either.

Mar 2, 2020
  194. FLHuk replied to the thread Share your funny PS2 stories!.

I fondly recall going full pelt in a sundy over bumpy ground and when I pressed left it actually went left. Just the once but it has...

Mar 1, 2020
  195. FLHuk liked Hereyagoboom's post in the thread NERF THE CANCEROUS LIBS FFS.

If I put 3 Titan shells in to a Lib and it just flies over and can kill me in 3 shots still, something's not right. I've gotten to the...

Mar 1, 2020
  196. FLHuk replied to the thread Battles on more territories.

See now this is interesting. My memory of the SE of Indar from 2012 till rotating warp gates is I've seen more than enough of it to last...

Feb 29, 2020
  197. FLHuk liked fuzzbuzzputty's post in the thread Momentum is going to wain.

I imagine the new player experience will involve a lot of getting sniped, run over by harassers, farmed by ESF’s and libs, shot/stabbed in...

Feb 29, 2020
  198. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread 26 and nothing..

Are you serious? This is a night and day difference from what we had before. Maybe I'm in the minority but I will happily wait an extra...

Feb 27, 2020
  199. FLHuk liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (People want to go on the Moving Ship; Make it Happen).

Right now let just hope for patch with little bugs. I'm not sure what game you've been playing, but in Planetside 2 the problem isn't how...

Feb 23, 2020
  200. FLHuk liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (People want to go on the Moving Ship; Make it Happen).

This is the reason this should have remained unsaid.

Feb 23, 2020