FLHuk's Recent Activity

1. FLHuk liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread [Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range..

nope its a full on account ban if youre reported. some clown on reddit reported me because it happened in a video i posted which wasnt...

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  2. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range..

Thank you for the full explanation :)

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
  3. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT driver exploit allowing them to mine cortium at range..

So you're highlighting it as a now feature. I don't know how to do it and have my third and final Ant to Arax.... Please inform me of the...

Mar 18, 2024
  4. FLHuk liked Effect's post in the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

We don't need more low-effort AOE cheese, we need less.

Mar 17, 2024
  5. FLHuk liked 0storm1's post in the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

Your post is not a discussion. This is at least the sixth time you have posted. And even though discussion requires not only cooperation...

Mar 9, 2024
  6. FLHuk replied to the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

+1 vote to delete thread, trolling.

Mar 8, 2024
  7. FLHuk liked sIcGER's post in the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

you fly to the same spot over and over to farm infantry (with success) - what do you expect to happen? to let you farm them effortlessly?...

Mar 8, 2024
  8. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

Community moderated systems inevitably fail due to exploitation and abuse by those same community members. Do a quick search.

Mar 3, 2024
  9. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread shotgun onehit deal 1500hp , we need nerf shotgun.

That and point blank/ hip fire sniper rifles. I swear.. the number of 100% accuracy point blank headshot snipers / shotgun in this game...

Mar 2, 2024
  10. FLHuk replied to the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

If you're not confident open a support ticket asking for assurances. Any customer should be able to ask this and if the answers do not...

Mar 2, 2024
  11. FLHuk liked DorinFoehammer's post in the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

Hard pass. We've already had a group of players that had the devs ear and look how that turned out over the years. Infact, I'll go...

Mar 2, 2024
  12. FLHuk liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread What does A2G really look like?.

kool. your 4th post about this. o_O You " only killed 8 guys " dude, you're at 1-12 regions. First of all 1-12 regions as a esf is...

Mar 1, 2024
  13. FLHuk liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

The whole point of the Biolab being enclosed (and off the ground) is specifically so that vehicles cannot influence the fight. Opening it...

Feb 26, 2024
  14. FLHuk liked Effect's post in the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

This guy pretending vehicles weren't being pulled before construction ever existed.

Feb 26, 2024
  15. FLHuk liked BetAstraal's post in the thread EU Cobalt stuck on Hossin, no alerts.

A heads-up, it's been 2-3 days (don't have an accurate timeline but definitely over 48 hours) and the continent hasn't changed, been stuck...

Feb 25, 2024
  16. FLHuk replied to the thread Why is Citadel shield so extremely weak? 25 blue to die to 1 esf..

Because the forum is FULL of suggestion threads.... New is better, always better than fine tuning anything hurled into the game as "NEW...

Feb 24, 2024
  17. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

MLG ready, seems like I've heard that somewhere before.... I'm 53 with a family history of Dementia so please excuse me if this is a lucid...

Feb 24, 2024
  18. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Thank you for your praise and recognition of the underrated British martial art.

Feb 21, 2024
  19. FLHuk liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

You’re dark humor is the best. o7. From a Texan that lived in England till I was 13. Texan and English mix.

Feb 21, 2024
  20. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Well I for one think it's absolutely marvellous that PS3 could be coming to Android and IOS as a microtransaction rich, data trawling app.

Feb 21, 2024
  21. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Air swarms also contribute to the problem, indeed. Feedback from mentor squads and new players indicates that newcomers often feel...

Feb 20, 2024
  22. FLHuk liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Is this your third post about the vehi nanites to cortium fix? You even made a fake American account for the same post. & your titles...

Feb 20, 2024
  23. FLHuk liked AlcyoneSerene's post in the thread Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read.

Same experience as OP. Game dips to low 40 fps, with continuous input lag. I used to run PS2 on the old hardware on ultra, now I can't on...

Feb 17, 2024
  24. FLHuk liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread Planetside 2 sold,Amazon?.

a car sales man wont tell you how fkd up the used vehicle your about to buy actually is, don't expect any different from the devs other...

Feb 16, 2024
  25. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] People are figuring out how to kill bastions fast. too fast..

haha brilliant, thank you for bringing this to a wider audience :)

Feb 16, 2024
  26. FLHuk replied to the thread Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read.

I've given up trying to keep the rock solid 144 fps I enjoyed up to Oct/Nov 23. Tried every trick learnt from playing the patch fps...

Feb 15, 2024
  27. FLHuk liked karlooo's post in the thread Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read.

Ever since the addition of NSO I very well noticed my FPS dropping in fights by an absurd 30 FPS back then and complained about it...

Feb 15, 2024
  28. FLHuk liked Legday's post in the thread [Suggestion] What tactical item negates lasher spammed tunnels? Theirs not enough items to deal with doors..

lasher only shoots in one direction. if you position yourself behind the lasher user you will easily kill them

Feb 14, 2024
  29. FLHuk liked Wh1tebe4rd's post in the thread Clock distortion.

Since the alert system was introduced, the timers are not synchronized. Unfortunately, everyone is aware of this :/

Feb 12, 2024
  30. FLHuk liked Grandizer's post in the thread FPS CAPPED AT 100.

So I've been wondering where my 200+ fps went from empty bases to sub 80fps in minor fights. Game is performing like it's 30fps and telling...

Feb 12, 2024
  31. FLHuk liked karlooo's post in the thread Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?.

Hopefully not. They need to simplify the entire game to its most uttermost basics and figure out what to do with it, instead of mindlessly...

Feb 12, 2024
  32. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?.

There are 10 year old bugs still, highly doubt they're going to give construction a second go.

Feb 12, 2024
  33. FLHuk liked Effect's post in the thread [Suggestion] Small group matches are not viable.

"This game is not designed to be fought in small-group battles, is it?" It actually is. The evidence is Indar, just look at the number of...

Feb 10, 2024
  34. FLHuk replied to the thread How do I get better.

Hi, what server are you on? Plenty of guides on youtube > https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=planetside+2+guides Joining an...

Feb 9, 2024
  35. FLHuk replied to the thread ToS/RoC violation or not?.

"We will send you a strongly worded letter!" Hans Blix

Feb 8, 2024
  36. FLHuk replied to the thread How to get spectate mode?.

How far can this run.... There was a Youtuber that had it a short while back! /me whistles innocently

Feb 7, 2024
  37. FLHuk replied to the thread Hello comrades!!!.

Play all three if not all four. Free game, why limit yourself :) It also gives you insight on all that faction balance stuffs you see in...

Jan 30, 2024
  38. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] Why am I not getting more fps?.

https://sailchip.cc/planetside-2-settings/ I went back to comp.ini and although I hate the look it got me back to 144 stable :/ Try...

Jan 27, 2024
  39. FLHuk replied to the thread [BUG] Why am I not getting more fps?.

Yeah, it's a thing, go hunt on reddit for a few tips that will regain you some fps. I've gone from a level 144 in Oct. Now capped to 122...

Jan 27, 2024
  40. FLHuk liked chamks's post in the thread rant about fortification..

totaly agree. its a chore to build now. not only that its also ridiculously vulnerable and fragile. just like everything meaningfull in...

Jan 26, 2024
  41. FLHuk liked Amador's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

As excerpted from the previous thread: (TL;DR NOTE - The Sunderer's driving/handling characteristics can be vastly improved if the ANT...

Jan 26, 2024
  42. FLHuk liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread DEVS - Before You make a New Vehicle. Fix This First. ..

[media] Ive been meaning to make this video for a long time, but its alot of editing and recording to deal with, but i finally got...

Jan 25, 2024
  43. FLHuk replied to the thread DEVS - Before You make a New Vehicle. Fix This First. ..

I love this video, bravo, brilliant. This is what I lovingly refer to as the youtube experience. I love the work of...

Jan 25, 2024
  44. FLHuk liked Droidverizer's post in the thread rant about fortification..

Silo ownership now does not let you delete anything that other people places in your base. Before fortification we were able too. watch...

Jan 23, 2024
  45. FLHuk liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Company’s stock price is now down 41.84 % in the last 7 months. Net Income: -91.66. Net Profit Margin: -92.90. Those numbers aren’t...

Jan 21, 2024
  46. FLHuk liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

ive had this clip for awhile but was too lazy to upload it. but a recent post on reddit talking about cheaters: Planetside 2 and Really...

Jan 21, 2024
  47. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

nope! nor have i unlocked any of them, they're just so damn pointless. why would i want to apply a debuff to someone who steps on a...

Jan 19, 2024
  48. FLHuk liked Roo_Original's post in the thread Hackers killing this game for me.

Something REALLY needs to be done about it

Jan 17, 2024
  49. FLHuk liked Mithril's post in the thread January 17, 2023 - PC Update.

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm ct. for a 3hr downtime window. Capture the Conduit Rework...

Jan 17, 2024
  50. FLHuk liked Mithril's post in the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Hi everyone, we made some adjustments with the gateways for Miller. We will monitor Cobalt in the coming days. Please use the bug report...

Jan 17, 2024
  51. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

For the protection of the servers ping is disabled, so are a few other things. This is why we're using wireshark and pingplotter :)

Jan 16, 2024
  52. FLHuk liked CalineLaBourrine's post in the thread STOP OSHUR START 21H GMT ON COBALT LOSS 50% PLAYERS.

Hi, Mr. DAYBREAK, you have that every evening on cobalt server, OSHUR STARTS at 9 p.m.!!!! REALLY EVERY EVENING the server goes from 700...

Jan 16, 2024
  53. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Right, I've recreated your issue... I got loaded into miller three times on the same IP On the forth I got stuck after char selection....

Jan 16, 2024
  54. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

So, I just deleted my BR40 NSO and remade him on miller. I now have both miller IPs Seeing the same results, mostly BT related. There are...

Jan 16, 2024
  55. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

So you can't get in. This is summation so please please please provide feedback and perhaps we can work it out. We're both doing the same...

Jan 16, 2024
  56. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Mate, I promise you, I'm stupid and in under 30 mins I found out how and did via google. The rest I blundered my way through. Post 1 for...

Jan 16, 2024
  57. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

See now this is where I have an issue. Refusal to test is only proof of no testing.... Pingplotter takes 30 seconds to setup, perhaps...

Jan 13, 2024
  58. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

If a support ticket has told you that then fair enough.

Jan 12, 2024
  59. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

So after an Indar alert over 10 hops with two hops reporting over 90% packet loss I saw no spikes. Rechecking both Cobalt IPs 1st is...

Jan 12, 2024
  60. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

So, second session ongoing as it's interesting. Cobalt but on the 2nd IP 10 hops.... Never good. Hops 8 and 9 are in London and are at 93%...

Jan 12, 2024
  61. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

So I've just connected to one of the two Cobalt IPs. Wireshark tells me which one it is. I put it into Pingplotter free and set it to 1...

Jan 12, 2024
  62. FLHuk replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

Surely this has to be a routing issue no? I'm on overhead ADSL in Cornwall, UK with the odd spike.... Works fine! Have none of you...

Jan 12, 2024
  63. FLHuk liked Twin Suns's post in the thread Sanctioned harassment through voice commands.

*spits out coffee*

Jan 12, 2024
  64. FLHuk replied to the thread [Vehicle] Please unabandon the liberator.

What would you suggest? I'd recommend. Remove the ability for the pilot to get to the gunners seats without leaving the vehicle first....

Jan 11, 2024
  65. FLHuk replied to the thread escapeMAN blatantly cheating on Miller.

Please tell me this was submitted using the correct system....

Jan 11, 2024
  66. FLHuk liked KhlorosTesero's post in the thread There is no longer a time of wisdom and reason.

Not sure if thats meant to be a brag or a outting yourself as taking part in some of the most toxic game play ever. Building sucks,...

Jan 10, 2024
  67. FLHuk replied to the thread Server pop please.

https://voidwell.com/ps2/worlds I find this very useful for watching the pop between pre Oshur and post Oshur. I play all three...

Jan 6, 2024
  68. FLHuk replied to the thread hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?.

Sorry, did not get that from your post. I assumed it now being 2024 and a new route having been published for 2024 that the 2023 roadmap...

Jan 4, 2024
  69. FLHuk replied to the thread hello I am looking for the latest updated roadmap 2023 where is it?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?recent-activity/ Which gives you >...

Jan 4, 2024
  70. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ranked/Rated Servers.

While It is a very interesting idea I think Sony would've been the people to handle it and they tried Koltyr till certain BR. Till certain...

Jan 4, 2024
  71. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

You can be banned for abusing the /report tool like I was in jan 2013.... I fully deserved the ban as I spammed the hell out of it in...

Jan 4, 2024
  72. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ranked/Rated Servers.

Sadly, as with the auto ban system, there are those that would find it fun to break this. They'd even post yutub vids of themselves doing...

Jan 4, 2024
  73. FLHuk liked LetMeBeClear's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

It's gotten consistently worse on both Emerald and Connery. There are several "cheatfits" that are quite active on both servers. Seems like...

Jan 4, 2024
  74. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

The liberator through the ground was nice. should be a feature.

Jan 4, 2024
  75. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Devs give us small submarines please?.

On the surface (pun intended) submarines seem like a cool addition, But water in PS2 is awful, its the main reason that everyone logs off...

Jan 2, 2024
  76. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread ЭЙ ТЫ !!!! Разработчик!!! Долгое еще подобные.

Запишите действия и отправьте отчет cheater@planetside2.com Record it and submit to cheater@planetside2.com How do I report Cheaters...

Dec 30, 2023
  77. FLHuk liked Aris12's post in the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

As if the CQC canyons of the middle of all the maps right now didn't force them to do so already. #I'm a Sundy driver who's ok dying to...

Dec 25, 2023
  78. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] About Local Rules.

I wish you the very best in your gaming :)

Dec 24, 2023
  79. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

"I love this new game I've found so much, as a BR 20, every time I walk oudoors and sometimes indoors I'm creamed by air. I have little or...

Dec 24, 2023
  80. FLHuk liked Effect's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

Per the developers at least a couple years we know the game doesn't have an issue with bringing in new players, it's with keeping...

Dec 24, 2023
  81. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] About Local Rules.

Primetime, unless you're in a squad, platoon and told not to, kill it. If you're bullied, teamkilled, abused in /yell with "report xxx...

Dec 24, 2023
  82. FLHuk replied to the thread A Simple Fix To Infil Cloak Without Neutering The Class. DO IT..

I'm happy in my clown shoes. I'm also VERY below average and I could not give one poop! [media] [media] [media] And then you got this...

Dec 23, 2023
  83. FLHuk replied to the thread WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

Just in case you've honestly forgotten. You asked this question in a thread dated 13/12/23 that is now locked.

Dec 23, 2023
  84. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] About Local Rules.

May I ask how these local rules are being ordered and enforced? To lead is by example not fear. ---- So, taking the example of "Do...

Dec 23, 2023
  85. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

I was kind of hoping that the Sunderer would instantly start flying around the map, gunning everything that was trying to kill it.....

Dec 22, 2023
  86. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] About Local Rules.

On Lithcorp server, 2013 onwards, NC and TR were fed up with the dominance of VS. We formed an alliance of cross faction outfits. It was...

Dec 22, 2023
  87. FLHuk replied to the thread News - Dev Update 19DEC23 Conversation.

I'm more than a little nervous about the use of resources it seemed we no longer had. I'm truly shocked at the size of the ambition!...

Dec 21, 2023
  88. FLHuk replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

All your posts are invalid cuz new sundy! I look forwards to seeing if the sundy can still be arax'd afterwards!

Dec 21, 2023
  89. FLHuk liked lesliehekenas's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem to be the case... Another set of tweaks on CTF and else for Esamir is upcoming. Esamir was fine from...

Dec 21, 2023
  90. FLHuk liked 36thelement's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

Please just remove Oshur and revert Esamir to before the shattered warpgate thing. So many good bases removed/ruined by that all for a...

Dec 21, 2023
  91. FLHuk liked Ps2 player's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

Boats are actually OP when used in groups in oshurs current state, Emerald Outfit "Yeeb" Abuses The Boats on Oshur by going out of...

Dec 21, 2023
  92. FLHuk liked Domonvoi's post in the thread News - Dev Update 19DEC23 Conversation.

I have to ask, wtf changed after 2-3 years? This can't just be tied to he shall not be named, if so they would have hopefully been gone...

Dec 20, 2023
  93. FLHuk replied to the thread News - Dev Update 19DEC23 Conversation.

"Don't worry, we'll be monitoring data and your feedback for the second pass" N E V E R H A P P E N S ! time and time and time...

Dec 20, 2023
  94. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread News - Dev Update 19DEC23 Conversation.

One of my primary concerns revolves around the continual addition of new features and capabilities without addressing or completing...

Dec 20, 2023
  95. FLHuk replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

Sundy update announced, so this is now a feature.

Dec 20, 2023
  96. FLHuk liked RFMeridian's post in the thread [BUG] Map.

Well...this bug was probably introduced by the Aug. 10, 2022 - PC Hotfix and it has been reported back then in the according reddit bug...

Dec 20, 2023
  97. FLHuk liked xXxNuc1eaRxXx's post in the thread Fix it.The FPS problem is smoke.This is a new issue from 14/12/2023.

Hello... Fix it. The FPS problem is smoke. This is a new issue from 14/12/2023 There was no such thing before, and it appeared on all...

Dec 20, 2023
  98. FLHuk liked BorgUK1of9's post in the thread [Suggestion] Another Emerald Hacker..

Very bad on MIller at the moment too, even the subtle cheaters are no longer subtle, blatant use of hack tools abound. Whats...

Dec 20, 2023
  99. FLHuk liked Amador's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I am a player whom enjoys Oshur for the rare opportunity to utilize Corsair boats as we never really had official "Naval" vehicles in...

Dec 19, 2023
  100. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

that was my thinking, personally me and many other would rather it just get deleted, and whatever device the data was stored on be...

Dec 19, 2023
  101. FLHuk liked Amador's post in the thread Bug fixing is discretionary, it seems..

(NOTE: This thread was intentionally created in the "Gameplay Discussion" area to promote awareness, and is NOT to be moved elsewhere.) I...

Dec 19, 2023
  102. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread So does Battleye actually do...anything?!.

one thing i always do each morning is log into Planetsides official leaderboards to check out which server has the cheaters today, and for...

Dec 19, 2023
  103. FLHuk replied to the thread So does Battleye actually do...anything?!.

There are those players, borgUK1of9 was one, who used to make great posts about this subject. It's a product, it's not an inhouse tool....

Dec 19, 2023
  104. FLHuk replied to the thread to all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

Well, yes in so much as it's absurd, quite deadpan but is satire. So no at the same time which makes it banter. You do not really have...

Dec 18, 2023
  105. FLHuk replied to the thread Horrendus Vehicle Weapon Lock Issue.

Blue flashing lights in rear view mirror. "Do you know the reason why I stopped you sir?" ---- Were you, per chance, in a rather...

Dec 16, 2023
  106. FLHuk replied to the thread nerf lib.

"Thou shalt not nerf air" "For it was written in the before times, 2012, that the Choon2 upon the hallowed and now lost ground of...

Dec 16, 2023
  107. FLHuk liked Effect's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

I That's cope. It'll last until another company grows the balls to make a competitor. 99% of the players I've introduced to the...

Dec 16, 2023
  108. FLHuk replied to the thread that was BS.

Remember it used to be worse > [media] Game has always rewarded the wrong things, participation at every level has never been regarded...

Dec 16, 2023
  109. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread nerf lib.

i'm with littleshan on this one, libs are way too tanky for a flying vehicle with anti everything weapons. there is nothing more...

Dec 16, 2023
  110. FLHuk replied to the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

I had a conversation with a new player on Cobalt last night. He couldn't understand why he couldn't remote deploy a vehicle. He didn't...

Dec 16, 2023
  111. FLHuk liked OpolE's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I love Oshur but the fight has to be full pop locked and full bastion fights. Otherwise its a waste ground.

Dec 14, 2023
  112. FLHuk replied to the thread old lattuces were better.

Counter suggestion. Resources are so limited we recognise this and just do QoL / Bug fixes.... Commi sight bug from a small patch...

Dec 13, 2023
  113. FLHuk liked Amador's post in the thread to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars.

Outfit Wars creates yet another problem which must be promptly fixed. Outfit Wars steals away more developmental time and effort from the...

Dec 13, 2023
  114. FLHuk replied to the thread Question.

So, I'm going to assume you can't provide a hosted recording, link for which is sent to cheater@planetside2.com...

Dec 13, 2023
  115. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Merge Cobalt and Miller.

Oh, new one to me. Not sure I see that other than NO ONE wanting to fight the VS.... I play all three on Cobalt.... Therefore VS win alerts...

Dec 13, 2023
  116. FLHuk replied to the thread to all design and admin teams WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

Only if you tell us who cleans your toilet? If it starts with m and ends in r your question is denied! P.S. Dear moderator, I love you...

Dec 12, 2023
  117. FLHuk replied to the thread Cheater on Emerald - 12/11/23, ~11pm central time - BatteringRam1.

Careful naming people. When and If you get a warning or posts deleted. Don't react, though it doesn't always happen, it can.... Just...

Dec 12, 2023
  118. FLHuk liked Scatterblak's post in the thread Cheater on Emerald - 12/11/23, ~11pm central time - BatteringRam1.

I've had good results like this: Get everyone to /Report him. Have to get the cheater on video. Upload it to Youtube. Can't send raw...

Dec 12, 2023
  119. FLHuk liked Jx9000's post in the thread Beacon Bug.

I bet this also impacts performance, fps have been very bad since update

Dec 9, 2023
  120. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Merge Cobalt and Miller.

I'd be with you here until I recently started tracking https://voidwell.com/ps2/worlds So right now it's 16:08 GMT Cobalt 520 Miller 649...

Dec 9, 2023
  121. FLHuk replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

So, another example. Wraith interacts with Construction black lights. Cloaks clearly away from them. At 8 seconds, clearly there are...

Dec 9, 2023
  122. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Hire Camomo_10 for admin to ban cheaters.

They can't even afford keeping the "report" tool live, in game.

Dec 5, 2023
  123. FLHuk replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

Nope, that produces a different affect plus as you can clearly see. Fine one first kill but as I re entered the ANT the pan cam made him...

Nov 29, 2023
  124. FLHuk liked Mithril's post in the thread Nov. 30, 2023 - PC Hotfix.

Game servers will go down for our scheduled pc update tomorrow @ 6am pt / 3pm cest. for a 3hr downtime window. Misc. Changes, and Fixes...

Nov 29, 2023
  125. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

but thats just it, there is no other game to play like PS2, so no matter how neglected it is, we're here until its dead. but its so...

Nov 29, 2023
  126. FLHuk replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

So I think I've caught a recording of it and it's a very lucky catch if so. I round a corner and am looking at a construction vehicle pad....

Nov 29, 2023
  127. FLHuk replied to the thread NS-44 Commissioner optic bug.

Thank you for replying. I had guessed this would be the case hence asking for a rough timeframe.

Nov 29, 2023
  128. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

Don't forget the Vanguard goes faster still when sliding off a slope! It also enjoys a better boiling vessel than all other races,...

Nov 28, 2023
  129. FLHuk replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Plus the two excellent replies above Harassers are still the go to "let's kill lots of tanks while not getting hit" solution ( personal...

Nov 28, 2023
  130. FLHuk liked BengalTiger's post in the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Honestly I think the Harasser is fine, but as written above, it is not designed for the mission you want to use it for. Now go to Hossin,...

Nov 28, 2023
  131. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

This is the power of Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs). In this particular case, the Kamikaze Flash is guerilla and...

Nov 28, 2023
  132. FLHuk replied to the thread NS-44 Commissioner optic bug.

I fear OW is taking precedence over live server issues such as the sight fix. Can we get a VERY rough timeframe for the sight fix please.

Nov 28, 2023
  133. FLHuk replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

+1 Not caught a recording of this but will continue to try. The last patch has brought several issues, worst of which for myself is...

Nov 28, 2023
  134. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Blatant Cheating.

Are you using the cheater@planetside2.com system? Works quite well foy myself, inside 30mins removal time....

Nov 27, 2023
  135. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Cobalt and Miller need to merge.

agreed they need to merge, but first we should fix the things that are causing the huge drop in players, otherwise we're pouring two...

Nov 25, 2023
  136. FLHuk liked Amador's post in the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Since the beginning of PlanetSide 2, any character name you create is unique world-wide. That means if your character name is "JohnDoe" on...

Nov 25, 2023
  137. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Bring Your Friends PlanetSide - Anniversary Event - November 17-19 | 24-26.

Yep, gotta say I'm impressed how DBG managed to screw up in such spectacular fashion, It really was a great way of welcoming new and...

Nov 23, 2023
  138. FLHuk replied to the thread Bring Your Friends PlanetSide - Anniversary Event - November 17-19 | 24-26.

I have a suspicion it was turned off due to the hacking situation. Which in turn forced the "No comment at all under any circumstances"...

Nov 23, 2023
  139. FLHuk replied to the thread [Montage] ITS A NICE DAY TO START AGAIN.

That Vanguard kill, lmao :D

Nov 22, 2023
  140. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Montage] ITS A NICE DAY TO START AGAIN.

[media]

Nov 22, 2023
  141. FLHuk replied to the thread Cobalt Down?.

https://voidwell.com/ps2/worlds

Nov 22, 2023
  142. FLHuk replied to the thread Servers down?.

[IMG]

Nov 21, 2023
  143. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Merge the servers.

I would suggest that the total lack of communication on this weekend. With the issues with Cobalt not being switched on. With an event...

Nov 20, 2023
  144. FLHuk liked -Zlodey-'s post in the thread Miller down.

Wow. Just wow. Faster than Cobalt.

Nov 20, 2023
  145. FLHuk replied to the thread THIS IS ROBBERY ! ! ! ! ! !.

It would appear Cobalt came back a few mins ago https://voidwell.com/ps2/worlds

Nov 19, 2023
  146. FLHuk liked Shani's post in the thread Cobalt down.

But Advertising like: Bring Friends and Family to Planetside :D. Ha yeah, lets have a look at the unavailable Server

Nov 19, 2023
  147. FLHuk replied to the thread Is this usual?.

It's so desperately sad. I could not care one bit about dbl XP but the slim chance of some returning players / new blood. That was worth...

Nov 19, 2023
  148. FLHuk liked Humusak's post in the thread Double-XP weekend problems.

Its saturday night and ZERO XP weekend Cobalt experience. Server is down for hours.

Nov 18, 2023
  149. FLHuk replied to the thread Double-XP weekend problems.

https://voidwell.com/ps2/worlds :(

Nov 18, 2023
  150. FLHuk replied to the thread Bring Your Friends PlanetSide - Anniversary Event - November 17-19 | 24-26.

For myself Cobalt is reading as unavailable off the launcher but fine in server status... Not seeing any posts or info anywhere, forum / X...

Nov 18, 2023
  151. FLHuk replied to the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

I once had a Vanguard shoot me so hard my next five lightnings explode and my £500 taken from my bank account. The next day my boss...

Nov 15, 2023
  152. FLHuk liked -Zlodey-'s post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

TS, thats obvious for you, obvious for me, or for plenty of other PlanetSide 2 vets. Such changes should not take much time... if devs have...

Nov 10, 2023
  153. FLHuk replied to the thread Medic?!.

Don't rely on the visual cue for revives, just hold it on the corpse.

Nov 6, 2023
  154. FLHuk replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

Thank you for raising that area of in game GMs. Having worked for a UK games server provider I was directly responsible to a paid staff...

Oct 30, 2023
  155. FLHuk replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

Just stopping by to remind people this was kind of tried with a youtuber and there was absolutely no controversy around his use of those...

Oct 30, 2023
  156. FLHuk replied to the thread Regular cheaters.

Sadly if that were true we'd be there already.

Oct 26, 2023
  157. FLHuk replied to the thread Regular cheaters.

Again, look at where we are. We have a directive system that directly rewards odd gameplay. Those guys with 5k scores are going to have...

Oct 25, 2023
  158. FLHuk replied to the thread Regular cheaters.

As with last time. The moment you introduce an auto system someone concludes it's "fun" to test the legal boundaries. They then make a...

Oct 25, 2023
  159. FLHuk replied to the thread Regular cheaters.

For the obvious flying aimbotters. Load PlanetSide 2 - Players find the dick, load his kill feed and link it to cheater@planetside2.com...

Oct 24, 2023
  160. FLHuk liked blackboemmel's post in the thread I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad..

One guy (who is desperate to change his name in this forum btw) says "these guys are toxic". And other guys (like you) take it as the...

Oct 21, 2023
  161. FLHuk liked BlackFox's post in the thread The population is dying.

Keeping enough players in that act as content in form of teammates and enemies for the paying playerbase? Running around in empty bases...

Oct 19, 2023
  162. FLHuk liked tigerchips's post in the thread RPG working on New Planetside Survival?.

Are they going to replace the Vanu with zombies now? Not that there's much difference. Joking aside, not another zombie game please.

Oct 18, 2023
  163. FLHuk liked ItsJustDelta's post in the thread Revive tethering fix: Don't mangle the medic.

Hello. In the most recent update, a bug that allowed a player to revive through walls was fixed. This fix was reported as nonfunctional,...

Oct 14, 2023
  164. FLHuk liked Legday's post in the thread Revive tethering fix: Don't mangle the medic.

They should absolutely not proceed with this change.

Oct 14, 2023
  165. FLHuk liked Mithril's post in the thread Revive tethering fix: Don't mangle the medic.

Hi all, just dropping by to say your feedback on this topic has been noted this week. I will share further updates if any become available....

Oct 14, 2023
  166. FLHuk liked VV4LL3's post in the thread Keep the Skybox from the Ghost Bastion.

Dude, we can't even get a community update, you think they're going to change anything?

Oct 11, 2023
  167. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

Ooo posting brief patch notes several times per year! Intense undertaking! My point is, if they can afford a dude to shut down...

Oct 8, 2023
  168. FLHuk replied to the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

Great idea, anyone that asks for it is the very last person to be granted it....

Oct 8, 2023
  169. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Its time to Have an Ingame player GM.

Could maybe give the job to Mithril, instead of sculking in the shadows looking for forum threads to lock and comments to delete we could...

Oct 8, 2023
  170. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Whatever happened to Power Spike? AUG2022.

powerspike would have been pretty damn OP and i'm quite happy it didn't make it to live. the havoc mechanic AND a shield on a short...

Oct 8, 2023
  171. FLHuk liked Somentine's post in the thread I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently.

Again, if you aren't trolling and seriously can't wrap your head around why your username is flagged for reasons 2, 3, and 4, then...

Oct 3, 2023
  172. FLHuk liked Somentine's post in the thread I get warned the first time, the admin said the next time he would ban me permanently.

Because the automated system would require constant updates to match strings, and could also mark some as false positives. Pretty sure the...

Oct 3, 2023
  173. FLHuk replied to the thread My thoughts on these " save the pop " threads..

While we're asking devs for things that are never going to happen can we as a community recognise no one is reading any suggestion threads...

Oct 2, 2023
  174. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread Offshure! Why don't the developers take the time to listen to the community?.

because the devs know better what we want! we really really want oshur and ctf, we just don't know it!

Oct 1, 2023
  175. FLHuk liked Liewec123's post in the thread To Russian Fans of a disgraceful player who is stuffed with macros and bugs of the game..

Are you surprised that people are feeling disdain and anger? Ofcourse you're not going to be met with sunshine and rainbows while you...

Oct 1, 2023