Fisheyed's Recent Activity

1. Fisheyed replied to the thread PS2 Live Stream Moved to December.

lol I actually thought the stream got moved. What a bump. [IMG]

Apr 29, 2020
  2. Fisheyed replied to the thread Ridiculous overreactions, the Devs have lost the plot.

People were abusing it. I saw people dieing outside the door, in line of sight, of the enemy spawn room and constantly getting revived by...

Apr 1, 2020
  3. Fisheyed replied to the thread Another Update.. No Fix for Voice Chat...

Try installing windows on your 2nd harddrive and then just planetside and then see. That way you won't need to wipe your original hard...

Apr 1, 2020
  4. Fisheyed replied to the thread If you wanna fix Libs, make Rogue hire GMs who know what a Prediction bot LOOKS like.

The facts appear to be biased.

Feb 26, 2020
  5. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Construction] Huge problem with defensive role.

There's cortium deposits south of palisade and zurvan ampstation, even south of your base. You should never be resupplying cortium from the...

Feb 25, 2020
  6. Fisheyed replied to the thread Has this ever happened to anyone? (26 second video).

It's not a new feature.

Feb 25, 2020
  7. Fisheyed liked Sites's post in the thread Escalation Status Update - 2/24.

Hey everyone, With the 26th quick approaching, I wanted to provide a brief update on the overall status of the PS2: Escalation launch…...

Feb 24, 2020
  8. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Sending Reinforcements

2 Waypoints / markers available to Platoon Leaders (maybe squad leaders), similar to how offensive request works. Make these waypoints only...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 24, 2020
  9. Fisheyed replied to the thread Another Update.. No Fix for Voice Chat...

Have you tried reinstalling windows?

Feb 23, 2020
  10. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Alert Overtime Events

Alert Overtime Events At the end of the alert timer: Contested bases are highlighted on the map. All contested capture points must be...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 18, 2020
  11. Fisheyed liked Arquin's post in the thread [Suggestion] Quality of life improvements I would really like to see.

So I posted this on reddit, but I also want the forumside 2's opinion on these. Using a terminal with MAX still sometimes switches the...

Feb 18, 2020
  12. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

Received no exp for destroying and repairing hacked terminals

[media] I logged in onto Amerish. Tried to pull an ant from tumas tech plant. The terminals were hacked so I spawned as a heavy assault...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 15, 2020
  13. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

VS link Indar Northern Warpgate

VS Linked to the Indar Northern Warpgate, but the score did not update. [media]

Feb 15, 2020
  14. Fisheyed replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

With afterburner, you can dodge the hyena rockets more easily than you can a dalton. The point is that the lib loses very hard.

Feb 13, 2020
  15. Fisheyed replied to the thread I got this off the dev stream the other day..

You thought it was for a free gun xD

Feb 12, 2020
  16. Fisheyed replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

This is completely incorrect. 10 anti air vehicles alone would destroy 64 air units. Yet alone the rest of the players.

Feb 12, 2020
  17. Fisheyed replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

A rotary, needler and a banshee vs a lib. [media] (watch 1 minute in)

Feb 10, 2020
  18. Fisheyed replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

You're crazy. The wyrm 3 clips libs. You must be missing a lot of your shots

Feb 10, 2020
  19. Fisheyed liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Engineer or Medics continuous firing.

This is one of the older bugs in the game and another insanity bug, usually you’ll have a medic or engineer use their tool or have it out...

Feb 9, 2020
  20. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Construction Changes.

Orbital strikes are easy to kill. The point of the turret isn't to win against people, by themselves. I like the idea of some type of...

Feb 9, 2020
  21. Fisheyed replied to the thread Do any of the factions care what people say?.

Switch teams and try it ^^ Make sure you are joining squads with high cohesion, if that is the type of gamestyle you're looking for.

Feb 9, 2020
  22. Fisheyed liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE KRAKEN (and also explosives).

So basically, all directive weapons are just cool reskins of the defaults, which is fine I guess. The only 2 that aren't are the KRAKEN...

Feb 9, 2020
  23. Fisheyed replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

One person shoots, the other person repairs. It's easy.

Feb 9, 2020
  24. Fisheyed liked adamts01's post in the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

Exaggerations like these don't help anyone. The Zepher deals 250 damage out to 1 meter, and 50 out to 4. 500 direct damage. So that...

Feb 8, 2020
  25. Fisheyed liked IronfistNC's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 Flight School: Episode 4 - Flying with a Wingman.

My latest video. Episode 4 of Planetside 2 Flight School focusing on how to fly effectively with a wing-man or groups of aircraft. Also...

Feb 8, 2020
  26. Fisheyed replied to the thread Continent Win bugged.

Was working as intended. The VS captured territory with milliseconds left, dropping the nc by 2% and gaining 2%. Was discussed here:...

Feb 4, 2020
  27. Fisheyed replied to the thread 1st month membership no 500 DB.

When you are playing in game, open the shop, and it should be on the right hand side

Feb 4, 2020
  28. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow me to know if my sundy still exists if I'm not near by.

You can see when you can and cannot redeploy to your sunderer at the redeploy screen. Are you looking for an icon or chat message saying...

Feb 4, 2020
  29. Fisheyed liked LEGzPredator's post in the thread Some vehicle gates are floating above ground.

Vehicle gates in some of the smaller bases (especially common on Esamir) are floating above ground, leaving a small gap where you fire into...

Feb 3, 2020
  30. Fisheyed liked FriendlyHuman's post in the thread "Search for region" causes 4 seconds freeze of the game after typing first symbol.

It's actually not fixed. Server restart does the trick. The longer server is up, the worse stutter becomes.

Feb 3, 2020
  31. Fisheyed liked FriendlyHuman's post in the thread When your faction doesn't own Tech Plant, quick-vehicle spawn shows vehicles that you can't spawn.

Summary: This bug differs from faction to faction and when you have or don't have enough nanites. Tested on Esamir, but it's most probably...

Feb 3, 2020
  32. Fisheyed replied to the thread When your faction doesn't own Tech Plant, quick-vehicle spawn shows vehicles that you can't spawn.

Without nanites, you can't observe whether it's bugged or not. It looks like VS is working, but TR and NC show that you can pull an MBT...

Feb 3, 2020
  33. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow me to know if my sundy still exists if I'm not near by.

Maybe I am using the wrong wording. Why should it be displayed on your ui that your sunderer is being attacked. - Why should the game...

Feb 3, 2020
  34. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow me to know if my sundy still exists if I'm not near by.

If someone is blowing up your sundy and you are 2 bases away, why should you get an alert to redeploy to it?

Feb 1, 2020
  35. Fisheyed liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Damage to ESF aircraft by C150 Dalton needs to be replaced..

they actually NERFED the anti lib weapon that ESFs had. and now they give libs the ability to oneshot ESFs again. ESFs are supposed...

Feb 1, 2020
  36. Fisheyed liked adamts01's post in the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

You're not thinking outside the box. NSO could hopefully be used in a way that lets us get rid of ques. Consider this. NSO will be...

Feb 1, 2020
  37. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

Flak explosion drops fps by A Lot.

The biggest threat to pilots isn't the AA explosions but the lag they cause. I was recording at 30fps so it's not as clear in the video....

Jan 31, 2020
  38. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

Galaxy drop redeploy bug

I entered a galaxy, and then redeployed with U into a galaxy. When I exited the galaxy that I had redeployed into, I dropped out to the...

Jan 31, 2020
  39. Fisheyed liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

This. When you whine about this what you are saying is, "I don't care if I wreck the gameplay for other players I want to join the...

Jan 30, 2020
  40. Fisheyed liked Niccom17's post in the thread Aerial Anomalies.

After the patch that lowered the height of the drop off bueys for the Aerial Anomaly event, the following problem has occured Collection...

Jan 30, 2020
  41. Fisheyed liked FriendlyHuman's post in the thread Spawning on top of Squad drop pod instead of inside.

Related to this bug report.

Jan 30, 2020
  42. Fisheyed replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

If you want to only play on 1 team all the time, when that team has too many players, you will need to wait. - This applies to all games....

Jan 30, 2020
  43. Fisheyed liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Pest Control. Calling this position 'wrong' doesn't even begin to do it justice. Debate is not 'pvp', and attempting to treat it as...

Jan 30, 2020
  44. Fisheyed liked pnkdth's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

I imagine the moderator's response, having heard Rooklie's argument, would have been something similar to this: [media]

Jan 30, 2020
  45. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

Spawning on top of Squad drop pod instead of inside

Sometimes, I spawn in on top of the drop pod, not inside of it dropping. On this occasion: 1. I logged in from the warpgate, joined a...

Jan 30, 2020
  46. Fisheyed replied to the thread Rendering Issues.

[media]

Jan 29, 2020
  47. Fisheyed replied to the thread Rendering Issues.

Its the north stairs at iknam biolab, to the C point from the main bunker. (when you're running up) Also same thing erm, on the north...

Jan 29, 2020
  48. Fisheyed liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Exactly 30 seconds of Google-Fu yielded the following, which is a direct link to the patch notes to said update. A cookie if you can...

Jan 29, 2020
  49. Fisheyed replied to the thread Freezes on loading.

In the previous patch, my game has frozen on loading screen during changing continent, often after locking, and I had to alt f4. When I...

Jan 29, 2020
  50. Fisheyed liked pnkdth's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

It is perfectly fine to have the opinion that OHK should not exist in CQC/mid range combat. It is point which has been echoed before....

Jan 28, 2020
  51. Fisheyed liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

Exactly. What is the fun of breaking rules if there is nobody here to enforce them?

Jan 28, 2020
  52. Fisheyed liked FriendlyHuman's post in the thread report Pyro Bobomb98.

This section is for bug reports. If you want to report a cheater, contact support. "Just a friendly reminder to please report cheaters...

Jan 28, 2020
  53. Fisheyed liked HeptagonRus's post in the thread High quality effects.

Yes, this is very serious for me too. Medic shield bubble deployables have very bright glow fog around them when Particles on High, which...

Jan 28, 2020
  54. Fisheyed replied to the thread You can spawn only after 15 seconds on locations with "Reinforcements needed" and "Squad spawns".

I think it's standard spawns as well. Not Just reinforcements needed. [media]

Jan 28, 2020
  55. Fisheyed replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

I actually haven't ran into a single player who killed me and I thought somethings not right, this guy is trying to hide their hack. Not a...

Jan 28, 2020
  56. Fisheyed replied to the thread [BUG] It's a small thing, but it's super super annoying, plz fix it .... (screenshot).

YES. It used to be at hvar tech plant and indar ex, but I think these got fixed. Currently I think indar allatum biolab, hossin hurakan...

Jan 28, 2020
  57. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

any examples of where moderation is needed?

Jan 28, 2020
  58. Fisheyed replied to the thread AIMBOT ALLERT.

Its not a big issue that's been here for a long time. I wasn't even aware of it until last week. I think that it's a new exploit and once...

Jan 28, 2020
  59. Fisheyed liked FriendlyHuman's post in the thread You can spawn only after 15 seconds on locations with "Reinforcements needed" and "Squad spawns".

Quick brief of these statuses: "Squad spawn" status appears on a hex where your squad leader is located. I'm not sure when exactly, but...

Jan 28, 2020
  60. Fisheyed liked Demigan's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

About the whole "can OHK a player before he becomes visible" thing: Lets say we have an infiltrator with 1000ms (1s) ping against someone...

Jan 28, 2020
  61. Fisheyed replied to the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

This is incorrect. The infiltrator has the worst latency penalty of all the classes. Imagine trying to activate your cloak but in the...

Jan 28, 2020
  62. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Devs please read!] Construction is balanced, but there is just one small thing destabilizing it.

What servers do you build on? Construction isn't designed to be done solo. It's like trying to fly a liberator solo. It can be...

Jan 28, 2020
  63. Fisheyed replied to the thread [Devs please read!] Construction is balanced, but there is just one small thing destabilizing it.

So why not build a base without an orbital strike then? Why should it be removed instead?

Jan 27, 2020
  64. Fisheyed posted a new thread.

High quality effects

When Effects are set to high (my particles are also ultra), some things like the particles behind heavy's rocket, and especially the medic...

Jan 20, 2020
  65. Fisheyed replied to the thread Why does everyone ignore Hossin, what can be improved?.

It depends what server you are on. Emerald is the worst and used to ferociously avoid hossin, but it's getting better as players become...

Jan 15, 2020