FateJH's Recent Activity

1. FateJH replied to the thread And what about that bug where if someone is repairing your sundy, you can't un-deploy? WAKE UP DBG.

Don't be pretentious. MSPaint is too much effort for a conversation of such low caliber.

Oct 5, 2019
  2. FateJH replied to the thread Cheaters.

Why not split the difference, I say. Do /report the player and then list the report number in the ticket.

Oct 5, 2019
  3. FateJH replied to the thread WHY CAN I NOT SPAWN AT THIS BASE?????????.

You also can't spawn at Untapped Reservoir, if you notice, though that makes sense.

Oct 5, 2019
  4. FateJH replied to the thread [BUG] BIG latency for customer to Orange in France.

Orange, France.

Oct 3, 2019
  5. FateJH replied to the thread This needs fixing.

There is no base where the spawn pad is physically impossible to reach or observe from the terminal or the other way around. You may hike...

Sep 29, 2019
  6. FateJH replied to the thread This needs fixing.

You know why AT mines (and other explosives) explode when placed on spawn pads? Yes, this is that reason. The reason is that you...

Sep 29, 2019
  7. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (Make sure to put the "Auraxium Slasher" this year in the Halloween event)).

Best hope that this year is a Nanite of the Living Dead-style event too, with the appropriate Directive line. I don't believe OP ever...

Sep 28, 2019
  8. FateJH replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

He asks, three pages later. I'm at least quick enough to recognize flippancy.

Sep 27, 2019
  9. FateJH liked pnkdth's post in the thread Is it sad I kinda like PSA more then PS2.

What really is surprising is just how many PS2 players seem to think PS:A is made for them. Also, no, it is not sad to find enjoyment in...

Sep 25, 2019
  10. FateJH replied to the thread Capturing a base questions.

The answer is simple: at least one person guard each capture point; at least one person cleverly move to a strategic location to pick off...

Sep 24, 2019
  11. FateJH replied to the thread DBG ! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ALERTS ANYMORE! change them! or if you dont care either, DELETE THEM.

Alerts weren't there at the end of formal Beta in December 2012. In fact, they were first introduced rather suddenly when SOE decided to...

Sep 23, 2019
  12. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

You mean I can ram another vehicle for a couple of minutes, and it won't move much in that time; but, afterwards, it flies off into the...

Sep 22, 2019
  13. FateJH replied to the thread DBG ! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ALERTS ANYMORE! change them! or if you dont care either, DELETE THEM.

Quick clarification. Sony Online Entertainment was a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment, a part of Sony USA and Sony Corporation....

Sep 22, 2019
  14. FateJH replied to the thread My first ever MAX event! :D.

Perhaps they're just being sporting - offering you a fair chance by not equipping such an awesome weapon themselves.

Sep 21, 2019
  15. FateJH replied to the thread Kill cam should be limited to new players.

The other two are done to death already so I'll tackle the former since it's novel as far as I peruse these topics. Suppressors still are...

Sep 18, 2019
  16. FateJH replied to the thread My first ever MAX event! :D.

There is someone on the forum with a signature that says we need more explosives and more vehicles to explode, something like that, so...

Sep 18, 2019
  17. FateJH replied to the thread My first ever MAX event! :D.

NSO.

Sep 18, 2019
  18. FateJH liked Hegeteus's post in the thread NC08 Mag-Scatter first sidearm to reach 100K kills <3.

[IMG] So, I've finally completed this pointless goal. I couldn't have done it without the unique community of PS2, so thanks everyone. I...

Sep 17, 2019
  19. FateJH replied to the thread [BUG] Bug report from 1 hour of play.

Before anything else, I need to remind that the killscreen is still bugged to hell and back. If you're not getting the previous previous...

Sep 17, 2019
  20. FateJH replied to the thread Current Bounty System.

If we're talking about different points of views, bounties were like air to me. I breathed it unconsciously and didn't think much about...

Sep 17, 2019
  21. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

There was nowhere else to place this part that flowed well in the previous reply so I hope you will excuse for the double post. I am...

Sep 17, 2019
  22. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

This isn't really stretching anything. This is the abstract way I think about things. I'm not one for impassioned speech, even when...

Sep 17, 2019
  23. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yo DUDES... UH.

The spin-up of the T7 Mini-Chaingun means that the weapon does greater DPS, up to a point, the longer it continuously fires.

Sep 16, 2019
  24. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

Neither. I do not have enough information about the qualities or quantities of the balls in this hypothetical bag to construct actionable...

Sep 16, 2019
  25. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

A syncophant is a brown-noser, someone who excessively fawns to a superior, perceived or actual, characterized with empty expression, in...

Sep 15, 2019
  26. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

No, I mean, seriously. I don't know if sycophant is valid given what your sentence intends to convey. Who's the other party?

Sep 15, 2019
  27. FateJH replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

You can't shut up people that don't exist. It doesn't work that way. I'm also not certain if you're applying "sycophant" correctly in...

Sep 14, 2019
  28. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] For the Love of God, Remove Forced Autobalance!.

But, not always on the same server.

Sep 13, 2019
  29. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

I wanted to tl;dr this but I must admit to seeing "Margin Planet 2" while scrolling.

Sep 12, 2019
  30. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yo DUDES... UH.

[IMG] You don't want tangent or cotangent. Even shifting the amplitude, see all that space where no damage would happen (tan)? if we...

Sep 11, 2019
  31. FateJH replied to the thread Voice Chat stopped working...Help!!.

To be fair, the configuration file is on the user's end.

Sep 10, 2019
  32. FateJH replied to the thread Voice Chat stopped working...Help!!.

I don't know if the port forwarding issue still exists but I still have the rule set up and it solved my problems back in 2013. Create an...

Sep 10, 2019
  33. FateJH replied to the thread What Has Happened to Planetside 2.

Is "classic" a server where the Vanguard Shield is essentially colorful silk? Or is "classic" a server where you can crash all players in...

Sep 10, 2019
  34. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yo DUDES... UH.

[IMG] So, assuming the normal axes of damage (rise) over distance (run), you want a weapon that proceeds through cycles of damaging and...

Sep 10, 2019
  35. FateJH replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

He seems to already have been purged from the system. At the least, neither the Players site nor ps2.fisu.pw know of a "piales."...

Sep 9, 2019
  36. FateJH replied to the thread [Suggestion] Space Map?.

I will dub this idea PlanetSide in Space.

Sep 8, 2019
  37. FateJH replied to the thread Why VS win all alerts ?.

This trend was purported long before Wrel.

Sep 7, 2019
  38. FateJH replied to the thread [BUG] Bounties - Random is not an improvement..

More than likely.

Sep 7, 2019
  39. FateJH replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

Demanding even one mandated kill to justify any sort of effort is greed. Saying that, "With this one success, everything else must fall...

Sep 6, 2019
  40. FateJH replied to the thread Programmer here?.

Honestly, after having experimented with one NC character or another on a few servers over the years, I've seen how the faction plays as a...

Sep 6, 2019
  41. FateJH replied to the thread Headshot bonus damage should decrease.

That's a pretty boring game you're imagining where everything is decided quite a while before any engagement occurs.

Sep 4, 2019
  42. FateJH replied to the thread TR ammo boxes way to small for their output.

If I recall, one of the main complications was that the maximum ammo pool indicates the ability to reload. No ammo pool, no reloading,...

Sep 3, 2019
  43. FateJH replied to the thread TR ammo boxes way to small for their output.

Actual gatling weapons tend to have a rather flat firing sound in real life due to their rate of fire. Our is also a little muted, not...

Sep 3, 2019
  44. FateJH replied to the thread Sorry But I Hate The KillCam.

The only way to "turn off" a thread, to my knowledge, is to forum ignore the OP.

Sep 3, 2019
  45. FateJH replied to the thread Let's talk game rules that are not really game rules..

That's not really a good simile. Diets only work if one accepts the conditions of the diet. It's more like playing Chess, but one side...

Sep 2, 2019