Exileant's Recent Activity

1. Exileant replied to the thread Logged on, joined a fight, enemy bastion arrives. Log off..

:eek: See? Vanu.... ;) We are USED to crap like this so we MAKE LEMONADE. :cool: Teamwork is always the answer. We have bad weapons so we...

Apr 5, 2020
  2. Exileant replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

:eek: It shoots twice and has access to the most powerful Top guns of all time. The prowler is a Sniper Ambush tank, and it fulfills...

Mar 23, 2020
  3. Exileant liked iller's post in the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

IF we're going to be true to the word itself, Magrider is definitely the "most Vulnerable". They have almost no options for dealing with...

Mar 23, 2020
  4. Exileant liked LurkingHorror's post in the thread [Suggestion] C4 Detonation Timer needs another 'adjustment'.

Is that so ? Well last time I looked at weapon stats (end of last year, shouldn't have changed much by now), I saw the following:...

Mar 23, 2020
  5. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] C4 Detonation Timer needs another 'adjustment'.

o_O Yes it does need to be looked at again. It needs to be sped up.... :confused: Pressing a C4 detonator like you are on vacation...

Mar 22, 2020
  6. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

There most certainly is an art to it. Randoms are not going to get C4 kills on a long time player unless said player is distracted by...

Mar 18, 2020
  7. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

:confused: I cannot agree with this last part, It is fairly easy to defend an Tank if you have the right passenger even against a...

Mar 8, 2020
  8. Exileant liked LodeTria's post in the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

Yes, it's best to just scroll past his pollution.

Mar 8, 2020
  9. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Problem with C4 spam.

:( While I will always prefer the old C4 Bricks power and swiftness to break a relentless Armor Line coming at you like both sides of...

Mar 4, 2020
  10. Exileant replied to the thread Why G2A makes no sense.

Actual :D The Air weapons work just fine, you just have to learn what to do with what. ;) Burster Max, You need 2 of, the magazine...

Mar 4, 2020
  11. Exileant liked SikVvVidiT's post in the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

I'm confused.. Or maybe the OP is.. Hell I dunno, back to PS2 I go

Feb 25, 2020
  12. Exileant liked OpolE's post in the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Consider Planetside 1 then

Feb 25, 2020
  13. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

:confused: The only thing Planetside 1 has over 2 is stealing.... :D That is it. Basically this guy is complaining, that he has to give...

Feb 25, 2020
  14. Exileant replied to the thread [Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside.

;) The best way to deal with that is to find a friend who plays very often. This way you can tag along in their activities whatever they...

Feb 25, 2020
  15. Exileant liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside.

Guide isn't useful because if you have experience you don't need a guide? Ohhh Kaaayyy Maybe the guide just isn't for you? Or...

Feb 25, 2020
  16. Exileant replied to the thread [Guide] How to deal with common annoyances in Planetside.

;) I said about the same thing about Infiltrators. :confused: Not sure about road killing in an E.S.F.'s however; as mine ALWAYS takes...

Feb 21, 2020
  17. Exileant replied to the thread (Cobalt) lag !.

No idea o_O Not a clue, but I still have to reload the page like 2ice to get it to come through...:(

Feb 21, 2020
  18. Exileant replied to the thread (Cobalt) lag !.

I am not sure about Cobalt, but whichever this site is on, the lag has spread here for me. :eek: It now takes me 5 minutes to pull up a...

Feb 18, 2020
  19. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

:eek: It is both; the first is BECAUSE of the second. :D Hahahahaha!

Jan 18, 2020