Exileant's Recent Activity

1. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

;) Which leads me to the answer of YOUR question. o_O Just because YOU have not heard of something does not mean it is not in...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  2. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:eek: Hot DANG, you made me wave the Vanu American flag with that response. :D I could not have said that any better myself, and you KNOW...

Nov 18, 2019 at 12:03 AM
  3. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Attachment For The Flash.

Always good to address counter points, y'know?

Nov 17, 2019 at 11:16 PM
  4. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:eek: Trump? A decent President? And there you have the reason behind just about every stupid thing you said. :confused: Finished with...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:53 AM
  5. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

Yeah I was agreeing with you. To beat a tank IRL, dont use another tank. Use speed. If the tank's main cannon can't hit a fast moving...

Nov 17, 2019 at 12:23 AM
  6. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:D Read what I put just above your post and watch the videos. Hahahaha! :p I beat you to it. ;) Still, I agree.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  7. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

I don't understand why you are arguing. How about this? You go into a war with a bike with a mounted rocket launcher, and see what happens....

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  8. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Attachment For The Flash.

:D We are used to crying. :confused: People cry when GOOD things happen to them when it comes to gaming... ;) I would say any benefit...

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  9. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

:confused: E.S. Buggies? I am not familiar with the term.

Nov 16, 2019 at 3:51 PM
  10. Exileant replied to the thread Get rid of this guy.

:D I destroy underground beacons with E.M.P. Grenades and keep on trucking.

Nov 16, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  11. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Attachment For The Flash.

;) I see what you are getting at. Sadly this is still a flash, it will not be a reasonable counter to any aircraft as the pilot is...

Nov 16, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  12. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

600 is not very few; in a war where even things that barely worked were produced in millions? Then you truly are arrogant, ignorant...

Nov 16, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  13. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Attachment For The Flash.

;)Limited, (as in timed) full flight and hover mode. :eek: I am all for it. That would make for some amazing first response for E.S.F....

Nov 16, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  14. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Attachment For The Flash.

Lets do something crazy. Lets make yet another class specific ability for the Flash. If you are a Light Assault, you can convert your Flash...

Nov 16, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  15. Exileant replied to the thread Recursion.

;) I like that style, I know that had to have taken you a while to do. Hahahahaha! You should use the faces instead of (o)'s. This was a...

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:44 PM
  16. Exileant liked Trigga's post in the thread Recursion.

Ive :) had a member:eek: ship since planet:p side 1 relea:eek: sed. How a:D bout :cool: you? Cr:D itisicing some1 for;) doing a bad job...

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  17. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

;) I liked that first part, you got the meat of what I was saying. The second part, eh. o_O Just because people do not like something...

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:43 AM
  18. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

o_O A flipping FLAT DINNER PLATE HAS THE SMALLEST PROFILE?! You are drunk if you think so. That is like saying the sky is purple and made...

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:23 AM
  19. Exileant liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

His main point - as I read it - was: don't be a d*ck. Facts obviously matter, but so do feelings (up to a degree). Because the latter...

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:10 AM
  20. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

o_O You actually started off by saying this was a video game.... :D HILARIOUS! This is still a War Simulation. Reality shows far worse...

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:42 PM
  21. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

Rail gun sniper for the Flash, confirmed. Then every class can have a sniper.

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  22. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

:eek: I do fly, and know what to do in a situation where Flak is an issue. o_O The first vehicle I maxed out was my Scythe. My first...

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  23. Exileant replied to the thread Recursion.

o_O It is valid argument, not an excuse. :D Regardless I find it funny, I do not see you doing anything about it to make it any better....

Nov 12, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  24. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

o_O Again... You are being a jerk when it does not call for it. If you were in his position you would feel the same way. Take the time...

Nov 12, 2019 at 2:12 AM
  25. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

[media]:eek: :confused: .....Whoa.:D :D All jokes aside. I understand your plight, however in this case, this is more situational...

Nov 12, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  26. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:D I have made my point. :confused: You are supposed to be T.R.... :( You disgrace your faction. If you cannot kill a Flash that takes...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  27. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

;) Well originally they got that name by decent pilots because they were easy to kill infantry with. :D So it was for the opposite...

Nov 11, 2019
  28. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

:D Well thank you. I have played on my friends computers and they use Analogs. I honestly do not see much of a difference between the two...

Nov 11, 2019
  29. Exileant replied to the thread Get rid of this guy.

:confused: Now THAT is a blatant Immortality/Mag cheat. o_O May the Hammer be brought down upon him swift and with conviction. :eek: For...

Nov 11, 2019
  30. Exileant liked Hutsk's post in the thread Get rid of this guy.

I'm only posting this here because DBG player report screen isnt working. This TR Connery hacker named baatar721 has been around for months...

Nov 11, 2019
  31. Exileant replied to the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

:eek: I had no idea. Thank you for the information. ;) Less taxes for them is less high prices for us.

Nov 11, 2019
  32. Exileant liked Pelojian's post in the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

they changed it because they didn't want to pay taxes on the SC/DBC sitting in people's accounts. by removing the auto-grant and...

Nov 11, 2019
  33. Exileant replied to the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

:mad::p *Tackles and squeezes* :eek: MIIIIINE!!!! STAY BACK!!!! I FOUND IT FIRST!!!! o_O You..... YOU shall be part of my collection.......

Nov 11, 2019
  34. Exileant replied to the thread buff anti air.

:confused: Since we are not going to get into the why, I have eighteen words: ;) "Anti-air is :eek: JUST :D fine."

Nov 11, 2019
  35. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

:eek: You are being a jerk. o_O Topics like this are welcome, because it gives input from various points of view which allows everyone...

Nov 11, 2019
  36. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

:confused: I sort of see what you are getting at, but as long as the option of simply buying an Analog Pad exists for P.C. players, I do...

Nov 10, 2019
  37. Exileant replied to the thread Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods.

:( I am against this. The T.R. Rocket pod is finally proper. Over the years, they have REALLY messed up the Pods on ALL of the teams.......

Nov 10, 2019
  38. Exileant replied to the thread Recursion.

o_O Coding is not an easy job. :D I am willing to bet your head would fall off if you G.N.U. what it took. :p Hahaha!

Nov 9, 2019
  39. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Buff Auraxium SMG's!.

o_O Just make sure you boost V.S.'s Subs.... o_O None of ours are worth a dog... :confused: The nerfs killed the one that actually managed...

Nov 9, 2019
  40. Exileant liked Liewec123's post in the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

I actually did the math back when I was a subber and it turned out that buying a year sub cost me over an entire day of my life logging...

Nov 8, 2019
  41. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

:confused: I will neither confirm nor deny the tactics displayed here, however, your words at the end do ring with absolute truth. o_O...

Nov 8, 2019
  42. Exileant replied to the thread Feedback for DEVS on all access.

o_O I can agree with this.... :eek: D.C.U.O. gives you your loyalty points automatically. :confused: Something can happen to where a...

Nov 8, 2019
  43. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

The short answer is: ;) We do it because we can. :D That is the Nature of V.S. over here. Our weapons were/kinda still are HORRIBLE to...

Nov 8, 2019
  44. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

;) With the pilots I am talking about, even without them using Stealth, you would only get off 1 volley if you were lucky, and that...

Nov 8, 2019
  45. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

:D It honestly does not shock me. :confused: I see many things not only differ from P.C. to P.S.4, but even drastically between servers....

Nov 8, 2019
  46. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

:confused: It is not my place to say, as I was sworn to secrecy as far as layouts of others go. o_O And somehow I reeeeeeally doubt...

Nov 8, 2019
  47. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

o_O Most vets I know do not run stealth. They do not need it. I myself, feel I have grown out of it;so while I do not quite feel the same...

Nov 7, 2019
  48. Exileant replied to the thread Immediate Disconnects Again.

:eek: GASP!!!!! *Pulls up in Magrider and hands you a crisp P.S.4* This will solve AAAAAALL of your problems. [media] :p

Nov 7, 2019
  49. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

:confused: I am against this. If you are not new, you do not have to worry about it. o_O Besides, some advantage is better than no...

Nov 7, 2019
  50. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

:eek::D I could read no further without bursting out with a-- [media] :p

Nov 7, 2019
  51. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:confused: ...... Either you cannot read, or you just choose not to just like Dimmy... Either way, I am about to put you in the same...

Nov 7, 2019
  52. Exileant replied to the thread Have you ever encountered almost invulnerable players?.

o_O Mmm-hm. :confused: That is why it is so popular. It is almost impossible to distinguish if executed properly, as it can easily be...

Nov 6, 2019
  53. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

;) That works just fine as well; as you do not teach everyone everything. Doing so gives up your edge. I rarely teach anyone anything....

Nov 6, 2019
  54. Exileant replied to the thread Good job ruining the flaming skulls.

;) I got so many free items in like 15 minutes of popping pumpkins. :D You will find one eventually. Keep the faith. It happens. People...

Nov 6, 2019
  55. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

:D Jibbs, I know it seems hard to believe. Way back when, I would have been right on board with you, but given what I have since learned...

Nov 6, 2019
  56. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

o_O The way your characters stats look would not know LoL! I got about a quarter of those kills in a single session. When I knife, I...

Nov 6, 2019
  57. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

:confused: I kid you not, it is possible to kill people like that. Trust and believe, I have done it. No teleportation necessary nor...

Nov 6, 2019
  58. Exileant replied to the thread DBG - totally on top of the cheats - NOT (as usual).

:eek: The Kill report is not proof of cheating. If I went back and made a new character and applied the tactics of what I learned over...

Nov 6, 2019
  59. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:confused: No you don't.... Your own TEAM will ram you by accident trying to get to the next engagement unless you stay at least 20...

Nov 5, 2019
  60. Exileant replied to the thread Have you ever encountered almost invulnerable players?.

:confused: Check your ping. If you are in the green, they probably have a minor cheat going. :( Using just enough extra shields to...

Nov 5, 2019
  61. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:confused: It could be he just messed up his binding to where it is now bugged for him on purpose.... :rolleyes: or accidentally.... I...

Nov 5, 2019
  62. Exileant liked LodeTria's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

[media] So, you're just a liar who can't admit he's wrong.

Nov 5, 2019
  63. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:confused: They are Full-Auto for you too liar. :eek: THAT IS THEIR PERK!!!!! What makes them UNIQUE!!!! I told you but you would not...

Nov 5, 2019
  64. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:eek: Thank you Tria for doing the LOGICAL thing and actually finding out the truth. ;) You get a hug. :D V.S. gives great hugs. ;) No,...

Nov 5, 2019
  65. Exileant liked LodeTria's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

It does, actually. Go to VR and hold your mouse button and it will fire as soon as it's ready. You can also bind [Fire] to a keyboard...

Nov 5, 2019
  66. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

:eek: Aaaaah, okay. Well there is a simple solution. ;) They make PlayStation shaped control pads, so if you or any other P.C. player are...

Nov 5, 2019
  67. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

;)It only looks easy because I am playing. I am a skilled player. Most people cannot do the things I do, however I do show what is...

Nov 4, 2019
  68. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:eek: Amen. o_O Not to mention, you already cannot attack whiled cloaked.... I have had a rash of run-overs this week. However, I blame...

Nov 4, 2019
  69. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

;) You know what? Just for you I am going to upload a video of what I did to a Harasser yesterday in my Max. o_O This is VERY rare so...

Nov 4, 2019
  70. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

:confused: That is a hard NOPE. These things can be killed too easily, not to mention with added speed you are also increasing the danger...

Nov 4, 2019
  71. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

;) I say the Flash Turbo, should come standard, just like the Harassers so I agree with that. The rest is fine, so this would take care...

Nov 4, 2019
  72. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster.

This post pertains to the Wraith Flash's effectiveness. I know what you are probably thinking. "Scroffel, it is a weak transport that...

Nov 4, 2019
  73. Exileant liked IVANPIDORVAN's post in the thread [Suggestion] (Heavy) T7 Mini-Chaingun is nothing - Another rework idea.

If you don't understand something, this doesn't mean what it is wrong, or should be changed, so you can finally "understand". T7...

Nov 4, 2019
  74. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

;) I see it as a power teaching tool for new players. :p "Do not just sit in the same spot and kill people or 'THIS' happens." This is not...

Nov 4, 2019
  75. Exileant liked LodeTria's post in the thread The Death Camera.

You could get all that information post death with a motion spotter & you'd be respawning aswell.

Nov 4, 2019
  76. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:confused: Well I would say if you are a coordinated team, it is simple to NOT call out positions. ;) Even so, personally, I see this is...

Nov 4, 2019
  77. Exileant replied to the thread Sudden drop in framerate.

o_O Fear not, that is just the Prowler's Either Over-Drive activating in preparation to maul your victim with sustained Full-Auto cannon...

Nov 3, 2019
  78. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) Next time ask if they can add a Rail Gun. o_O Those are quiet if you keep them small.

Nov 3, 2019
  79. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

;) Equip the 'Surger Power Chassis'. :D No more role-overs, and you still get a decent boost to your Turning Radius.

Nov 3, 2019
  80. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

:confused: Yes, however tweaking the balance of weaponry is a bad idea to me, they finally got the weapons to act right on each vehicle....

Nov 3, 2019
  81. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] (Heavy) T7 Mini-Chaingun is nothing - Another rework idea.

:eek: It does if you set it up right. It is a gun the prides magazine size over all else. This is a gun I still use today, I have not...

Nov 3, 2019
  82. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:confused: I honestly stopped reading after he half typed out the first curse word. o_O That shows a person has absolutely nothing left....

Nov 3, 2019
  83. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

;) Well it is no shock here that would be one of the ones crying about it. You are weak. I am willing to bet you are one who was...

Nov 3, 2019
  84. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

o_O You get more use out of it than I do... :( I am envious... I swear I don't even get that. o_O The one or two times I have died via...

Nov 2, 2019
  85. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:eek: HEY!!!! I-- *Looks at emojis* o_O Uh... Well YOU-- Mm, see--... :eek: *Looks at purple trimmed, well toned butt in mirror* ;)...

Nov 2, 2019
  86. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:D You mean brain farts, right? That is still 1 ratio number more than you, so yes I guess we are done. ;) I am the victor. :) You should...

Nov 2, 2019
  87. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:rolleyes: I know, I know.... You do not have to tell me.... ;) I am very impressive aren't I? To get on my level, here is a word to the...

Nov 2, 2019
  88. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

o_O A regular car or bike, perhaps; but these things are HEAVILY armored.... :confused: The bike is so heavy a soldier cannot even lift...

Nov 2, 2019
  89. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

:confused: Actually they do (well Did) exist..... Just no energy weapon. The original (American) project was scrapped because of balance...

Nov 2, 2019
  90. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:eek: You asked me to display my stats, REPEATEDLY, for months.... o_O I said it was not important because you cannot really go by stats...

Nov 2, 2019
  91. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:D See this is the foolishness that I am talking about. :confused: It does nothing for my ratio to kill 1 or 2 people per tank while on a...

Nov 2, 2019
  92. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle.

:( That is just unreasonable.... o_O If a car hits a motorcycle, will the car blow up? No. :confused: Come on now.... The Harasser is an...

Nov 1, 2019
  93. Exileant replied to the thread No Double XP @ Halloween.

:eek: OooooooooooWE!!!! :p I agree.

Nov 1, 2019
  94. Exileant replied to the thread "Stat padding" kick needs to go.

:eek: If it is an enemy construction what is the problem? :confused: You do have janitors in the world after all.... That is a silly...

Nov 1, 2019
  95. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:eek:PADDING!? :D You are going with that!? :D...

Nov 1, 2019
  96. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:D Uh-huh, Suuuuuuuuure it is.... :p Given how you first talked about Ratios long ago you probably could not run fast enough from that 0.5....

Nov 1, 2019
  97. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:confused: See what I mean? You still have people who believe this is true. :eek: YEARS after that lie was told. Fueled by ignorance and...

Nov 1, 2019
  98. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Explosive Weaponry Towards Hits.

:D My HERO!!!! :eek: Shame on you for not recording that!

Nov 1, 2019
  99. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:eek: Oh do forgive me, my mistake.... :confused: Sooooo..... This is you too? :D I give you your PS4 character that you said you did not...

Oct 31, 2019
  100. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

Oct 31, 2019
  101. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Explosive Weaponry Towards Hits.

:D I promise I would pull up right next to that car in that Vanguard and and be like: o_O "Whaaaaaaah...."

Oct 31, 2019
  102. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Explosive Weaponry Towards Hits.

:eek::D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D TANKS DO NOT DO THAT WHEN HIT BY SHELLS!!!!!!!! :p THEY ARE TOO HEAVY! Air Shocks are REAL. o_O...

Oct 31, 2019
  103. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

;) My ratio is this: https://ps4us.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=exileant&show=statistics o_O I am one of those players you mentioned. Please...

Oct 31, 2019
  104. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

;) Jibbs, you cannot blame him for looking at your mains name and going by that. This falls under the category of people using...

Oct 31, 2019
  105. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Continent Rotation to 1:30:00.

:confused: Yeah, but common.... :eek: An hour and 30 minutes of Free Aircraft? ;) That would get old really fast.

Oct 30, 2019
  106. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Explosive Weaponry Towards Hits.

;) I swore it already did this with Flashes, C4 and Tank mines. I have been flipped before trying to get away from cannons, turned around...

Oct 30, 2019
  107. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:( I cannot agree with this guy in the video in the least as far as what he is saying about it being impossible for you to be able to...

Oct 30, 2019
  108. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

;) A low ratio can simply mean the character is well lived in. o_O When most people start off a new game, they ruin their ratio as they...

Oct 30, 2019
  109. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

:D Hahaha! It has been a while Dark, I have not seen you since we were in the mountains battling it out. Wraith to rocket. If you are NOT...

Oct 30, 2019
  110. Exileant replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

:D Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa--:eek: *GASP* My heart!!!! :oops: OH-NO!!!! Do NOT let anyone from The Office be in charge of reviving me, I...

Oct 30, 2019
  111. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:eek: *Holds Trigger to Prowler's main gun and empties entire reservoir* o_O ........Huh? :confused: Are you still here? :p Hahahaha!

Oct 29, 2019
  112. Exileant replied to the thread The Death Camera.

o_O Trust me when I say, you could draw a detailed map on how to make this feature null and void, with 5 two hour classes a week, and...

Oct 29, 2019
  113. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

;) Sssssssh. :confused: What part of: "I am finished with you." do you not understand? You are wrong, I do not care if you think you are...

Oct 29, 2019
  114. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:D Did not read a word. But do go on, :p I am listening.

Oct 29, 2019
  115. Exileant replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

o_O To revive a post all that is needed is knowledge of how to use a Defibrillator. :eek: LUCKILY, ;) I have JUST WHAT YOU NEED![media]

Oct 29, 2019
  116. Exileant liked InexoraVC's post in the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

complete bull$H1t

Oct 29, 2019
  117. Exileant replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

:eek: There are PLENTY of weapons that give T.R. a major advantage. And NO I am not going to tell you what they are. Find them YOURSELF...

Oct 29, 2019
  118. Exileant replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

o_O To answer your question, yes I do. It is common practice for pro's to keep weapons they feel are amazing safe from harm, by...

Oct 29, 2019
  119. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:DThat video I posted was a parody of the Text War. If I am represented by "The Spirit of Mother Will" and That_ is represented by "White...

Oct 29, 2019
  120. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

[media] o_O I actually DO get to stand on a soapbox and finger point. If you wish to become insulting as a distraction to your flawed...

Oct 28, 2019
  121. Exileant replied to the thread [Vehicle] The A few thoughts on the bike that went from garbage to glam, in 0.1 second. As well as Magriders..

;) Thank you. It is a trade off I would make every day and thrice on Sunday however; as these eyes have saved me from a many of 'U' turns...

Oct 28, 2019
  122. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

Lol ok, ok. How about this: standard crosshairs also work as a rangefinder (i.e there are lines on it, and you put it next to them to...

Oct 27, 2019
  123. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

:eek: If you make the 4X a 3X, ACCEPTABLE!!! :D And only 3 tanks had to meet their maker. :oops: *Hands over half of a cracked Vanguard...

Oct 27, 2019
  124. Exileant replied to the thread [Vehicle] The A few thoughts on the bike that went from garbage to glam, in 0.1 second. As well as Magriders..

:D Yes there was. And this was also to showcase most of the older players loved my novels in Smile-O-Vision as well as showcased that...

Oct 27, 2019
  125. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) I have a swappable sight on my simple bow as well. Hahahaha! o_O It is right up there with my thumb guard and shaft guide. :eek: GIVE...

Oct 27, 2019
  126. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change Continent Rotation to 1:30:00.

:( I like them long, as I like the feel of seeing day and night go by. o_O In fact, I actually wish they would open up multiple Islands...

Oct 27, 2019
  127. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

:confused: Who said anything about it not having sights? I have a compound bow that can equip multiple iron sites. Sights are fine. It is...

Oct 27, 2019
  128. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

o_O Unless they nerfed it, yes it could. ;) You just had to use the standard bolts.

Oct 27, 2019
  129. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) That is true. Potential and Practical Application are two different things. o_O Will not know until it is tried.

Oct 26, 2019
  130. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] NS Heavy Tank.

:eek: *Ques Terminator Salvation Theme* STILL THE BEST VERSION OF THE SONG I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE MOVIE I LOVED IT!!!!!!!...

Oct 26, 2019
  131. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

:eek: That is the reason, right there. Because a missile launcher and projected energy weapon built to destroy tank armor, cannot put a...

Oct 26, 2019
  132. Exileant replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

:confused: Seriously? If you cannot get a Liberator off of you in their weakened state, you need to have it destroyed.... Sunderers can...

Oct 26, 2019
  133. Exileant replied to the thread [Vehicle] The A few thoughts on the bike that went from garbage to glam, in 0.1 second. As well as Magriders..

;) You are long gone, but even to this day I still use this page for reference. :eek: You were one of the very few who matched my walls...

Oct 26, 2019
  134. Exileant liked Slandebande's post in the thread [Vehicle] The A few thoughts on the bike that went from garbage to glam, in 0.1 second. As well as Magriders..

Haha aye, sorry for that, I tend to get a bit long-winded when I get caught up in debates/discussions. I hope you managed to get through...

Oct 26, 2019
  135. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

:confused: 3.5 is a looooong time when you are firing at a moving target. That is plenty enough time, considering for that one hit kill...

Oct 26, 2019
  136. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) Like you said it screams sniper stalker, but I would not mind it also being able to fit in the primary slot. With the power I...

Oct 26, 2019
  137. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:confused: But you just said you did not have a PS4. o_O Sooooo, clogging up the drive, of a system you do not have? :D Mm-hm. Do not...

Oct 25, 2019
  138. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

:D I know you want your laser payload for the bow, but to me that is not really a bow. It is a gun shaped like a bow. ;) I can sway with...

Oct 25, 2019
  139. Exileant replied to the thread How Much Memory Do You Need To Play This Game?.

:D You must add RAM my friend. If you cannot, see if you can find and old hackers rig then find a stellar connection to see your computer...

Oct 25, 2019
  140. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

Pretty sure I already suggested this, but at the end of the day, I don't care. Add some sort of longbow weapon (we already have a...

Oct 25, 2019
  141. Exileant liked DocLorria's post in the thread "Executive Producer Andy Sites reviews the first month of Early Access and discusses the future for.

Long time player and one who does not post often. Stop this crap ladies and gentlemen!!!! You have a loyal fan base with Planetside 2 -...

Oct 25, 2019
  142. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) For something like that, I would give it a Rambo feel. The bow would take like 2ice or 3 times as long to draw to maximum draw,...

Oct 25, 2019
  143. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:( Lord know I have tried to pick my battles. But because I said nothing, many key things got over looked in many of the games I love....

Oct 25, 2019
  144. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

o_O This right here..... Is what I am talking about. Anytime you have to recant due to your argument being based off of someone else's...

Oct 25, 2019
  145. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:D Who says I was talking to you? I simply wanted to debunk your junk. The word you are looking for is 'vomit'... ;) Underlined red and...

Oct 25, 2019
  146. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:confused: What? That doesn't even make sense. :D How is me suggesting for you to buy an External H.D. to give you more room on your...

Oct 25, 2019
  147. Exileant replied to the thread Thoughts on the new ES Assault Rifles?.

:eek: From these specs, T.R. wins again. :confused: The Arbalest is a Fusion Rifle or the Heaven's Vigil. ;) The names are just fine.

Oct 25, 2019
  148. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:D I am sure it says the same thing about you. o_O And you are lying. :eek: You said you did not have enough room on your Ps4 because you...

Oct 25, 2019
  149. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

o_O I know you are not talking, you misspell and misuse words regularly. When I quote you there are often more red lines than there are...

Oct 25, 2019
  150. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

:confused: Well I often play, so I would jump at the chance to help clean up the game. I truly enjoy it and would like to help it make...

Oct 24, 2019
  151. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:confused: ....You miss-read a lot. :D I have not once said you were right in a serious manor. Living in that fantasy world is what has...

Oct 24, 2019
  152. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

;) I would not mind a bow too much. :D A faster attacking version of the Crossbow would be nice with a charge feature to turn it into a...

Oct 24, 2019
  153. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

:( I wanted to give you a hug for your pain. Sadly even with an Online Monitor, it is still difficult to find a cheater. o_O The smart...

Oct 24, 2019
  154. Exileant liked 吼吼吼吼's post in the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

First of all, thanks to everyone who read this post. I am a player from China. The following words come from translation software After a...

Oct 24, 2019
  155. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:D I missed this.... :eek: These are more excuses. You just did not want to be beaten. They have allowed for content transfer of your...

Oct 24, 2019
  156. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) Anytime. :D Always kiss before you dismiss. :p You may burn your lip, but OoooooooWE; sometimes it is worth the trip. It is a shame...

Oct 24, 2019
  157. Exileant liked Scroffel5's post in the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

I see what you are saying. Nice observation. I don't have a PS4, but I was gonna steer clear of Primed Rounds. I like the information you...

Oct 24, 2019
  158. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:confused: ....You mean the picture with the terrible grammar? I do not know which is more disturbing.... The fact that you took the time...

Oct 24, 2019
  159. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:confused: Aim assist only slows down the sight control regarding the stick when you bump into a target, it does not help with the bounce...

Oct 24, 2019
  160. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

o_O It is in the game so you no longer have to engage at those extended ranges. :p My whole world opened up with them. The gun can now...

Oct 24, 2019
  161. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:confused: ........This is you pointing out they did not listen to me? You saying they did? :eek: And passed that, the tank now has what...

Oct 24, 2019
  162. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:D You being out, is good news. I have no time for people who cannot comprehend. :eek: When someone says: "HERE ON THE PLAYSTATION...

Oct 24, 2019
  163. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:D See, if you had added some faces, and made it a pretty color, I might have read all of that nonsense. :p It was too boring for me to...

Oct 24, 2019
  164. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:rolleyes: Oh please.... :p You are embarrassing yourself.... o_O Highly.....

Oct 24, 2019
  165. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:eek: Also, you got your wish. o_O The Buzzard now has Primed Rounds that allow it to explode on impact regardless of range. Now the...

Oct 23, 2019
  166. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:D That was actually funny. o_O JERK! ;) The people I need to listen, do. *Points to Magrider's Standard Magburner and begins to thrust...

Oct 23, 2019
  167. Exileant liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Yeah, but… y'know... you're on PS4. Nobody listens to you. :P Bummer of a Catch-22.

Oct 23, 2019
  168. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

o_O Because you do not read. :D Hahahaha!

Oct 23, 2019
  169. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

;) The slower something is fired the easier it is to control recoil. The Saw is nothing more that s slightly sped up Full-Auto Destiny...

Oct 23, 2019
  170. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:eek: *JAW DROPS, BURSTS THROUGH FLOOR, THROUGH EARTHS CRUST, DEEP INTO MANTLE AND STRIKES THE DEVIL IN THE HEAD ANVIL STYLE KNOCKING HIM...

Oct 23, 2019
  171. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

:eek: I have already backed it, it is not my fault if you choose not to read it. Although I can understand your frustration of not...

Oct 23, 2019
  172. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

o_O You are the only one playing games. You are not looking. My name has been the same since the launch of PS3, child.... I have no time...

Oct 23, 2019
  173. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rehire Higby.

;) Only if he promised to continue to fix Vanu, and gives us a Pillager for our bikes. For too long, Vanu has been oppressed under his...

Oct 23, 2019
  174. Exileant replied to the thread Give the Flash and Harasser(?) AA Weaponry.

;) We have been able to counter them with Laser based defense systems for years. Before that however, depending on the type of camera...

Oct 22, 2019
  175. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

;) Give them time. And post facts, that is all you can do. Eventually they will take notice. :D That is why Vanu, is FINALLY on the mend...

Oct 22, 2019
  176. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

;) The answer post for Demi, is also for you, That_One. :D I kind of combined my response for time sake.

Oct 22, 2019
  177. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

o_O Full auto on a bolt action would be the end of all due to how effective they would be, that is the main reason they are not in the...

Oct 22, 2019
  178. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

;) Not to me, I would take the Dragoon over an Obelisk any day of the week and twice on Sunday. It has virtually no side kick so a novice...

Oct 22, 2019
  179. Exileant replied to the thread Give the Flash and Harasser(?) AA Weaponry.

;) Eh, I can see where you are coming from, but still I cannot support it. For one there are plenty of weapons that can function as...

Oct 22, 2019
  180. Exileant replied to the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

o_O They listen, they just do not listen to bull crap. :confused: Everyone and their mother here is crying about V.S. being overpowered...

Oct 21, 2019
  181. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Does TR have a small arms wepon that damages to vehicls?.

;) For your Light Assault, your Trac-5 S (Carbine) is the one with an under-slung Grenade launcher option. :) T1S Cycler is your Assault...

Oct 21, 2019
  182. Exileant replied to the thread Thumper still junk.

:D Understand, with some of them, it leaves a cut on their soul to just hit the like button. :p Hahahaha!

Oct 21, 2019
  183. Exileant replied to the thread Give the Flash and Harasser(?) AA Weaponry.

:D It could be a rear mount weapon for your passenger. That way it would be a 360 turret. ;) It would not need to look up per say because...

Oct 21, 2019
  184. Exileant replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

:eek: I hope so!!!!:confused: ...You mean aside from the main gun it is based off of being able to kill most targets in 1 shot? Or the...

Oct 21, 2019
  185. Exileant liked tigerchips's post in the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

Use a cloak lol.

Oct 21, 2019
  186. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) There is a method to the madness as I am not one to waste my time.

Oct 21, 2019
  187. Exileant replied to the thread How Much Memory Do You Need To Play This Game?.

;) Simple. Dropkick your P.C. Buy a PS4 and have at least 60 megs worth of router love. High Graphics, low lag, V.S. is not always...

Oct 21, 2019
  188. Exileant replied to the thread [Suggestion] Does TR have a small arms wepon that damages to vehicls?.

:eek:o_O *Begins testing*

Oct 21, 2019
  189. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) The post Saturday at 4:44 is the short version of the story. We long ago got into the argument about the Magrider lacking in it's...

Oct 21, 2019
  190. Exileant replied to the thread Please ban this hacking virgin manchild.

:eek: It would be fitting just for your tank being double cannoned and full-auto. Here is mine. :cool: "We, the original crew, found...

Oct 20, 2019
  191. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) Yes, yes you should.

Oct 20, 2019
  192. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) Really? Then hop on. You and I know the truth. Ever since you displayed that weak misfitted trash heap you call character next to my...

Oct 20, 2019
  193. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

;) Diversion is a great way to use it. It is the main way when you want to setup a decent scenario for moping up groups. If you figured...

Oct 20, 2019
  194. Exileant replied to the thread Planetside 3.

o_O More pretty, more features, more money, more lag. The idea is cool, But the execution of it is an entirely different beast. I am...

Oct 19, 2019
  195. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

o_O I offered to beat your face into the pavement to show you live what I was talking about for a very long time... You would not have...

Oct 19, 2019
  196. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:D You keep on thinking that. Hahaha! If you are killing yourself with the flamethrower, if that even registers as an ISSUE for you, you...

Oct 19, 2019
  197. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:eek: Your flamethrower is full-auto with a 1 second reload and is effective on everything. You hands down have THE MOST universal weapon...

Oct 19, 2019
  198. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

:confused: You are out of your mind. o_O The first salvo NEVER took half their health. You needed at least 3 or 4 to kill a tank, and...

Oct 19, 2019
  199. Exileant replied to the thread Is the Buzzard Going to Get Buffed?.

Yo_OU lie. Shame on you. Say: "--that you can REMEMBER" if you cannot. ;) Proof and confirmation from your own teammates are not...

Oct 19, 2019
  200. Exileant replied to the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

:confused: If you could do it before then you could do it again. o_O Besides this, why are you complaining and haven't even PLAYED with...

Oct 18, 2019