DarkStarAnubis's Recent Activity

1. DarkStarAnubis liked Snow Sheltie's post in the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

I feel like a broken record at this time so I'll just quote myself to save myself the time. Devs chased out everyone who...

Sep 10, 2022
  2. DarkStarAnubis replied to the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

Think a little about what you have written. if the available in-game tools were so good, intuitive, quick-and-easy to grasp and use,...

Sep 10, 2022
  3. DarkStarAnubis replied to the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

in-game cooperation/communication means are poor to nonexistent, both at grand scale and tactical level. Couple that with casual players...

Sep 10, 2022
  4. DarkStarAnubis replied to the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

But that's the problem. PS2 has no gameplay. Players are simply put in an endless spawn-die-repeat cycle without any goal aside from...

Sep 4, 2022
  5. DarkStarAnubis replied to the thread Just Admit It: You Hate the Core of the Game.

It has been repeated to death that PS2 is a sandbox meaning there isn't a "way" to play the game, therefore both solo players and groups...

Sep 4, 2022