Danko's Recent Activity

1. Danko replied to the thread Sniper shotgun :).

Tried that some time ago, used it for a while until got tired of the slug missing when hip firing.

May 21, 2020
  2. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] VR tactical training rooms! Why not here too..

Very nice suggestion, how would that VR Room would be? It sounds almost like an entire game on itself.

May 19, 2020
  3. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] Base cap, Resource, Resupply and Mines.

1.- I don't like your idea. It has to go to the Outfit that contributed more towards the capture of the base, it should be the sum of all...

May 19, 2020
  4. Danko replied to the thread Tanks 101?.

Very good info there. Does anyone have experience with the Prowler's Rampart Wall?... Is it good if you use the tank to protect...

May 18, 2020
  5. Danko replied to the thread NS-15 Phoenix Feedback..

Dumbfire would be awesome for this launcher, and definitively would be more viable to use it, right now is very limited because of the fact...

May 18, 2020
  6. Danko replied to the thread Heavy Assault Needs to Specialize.

They are already specialized, they are the front of any assault force and the tools at their disposal allows them to be perform that role.

May 18, 2020
  7. Danko posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] VR Training Improvement for beginners...

Perhaps if VR training had some moving targets, beginners could train much better control for all the weapons in the game... It does not...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

May 18, 2020
  8. Danko replied to the thread Gauss SAW S or EM1???.

In Planetside 2 Forums Threads are Immortal... XD

May 18, 2020
  9. Danko replied to the thread Am7 Archer repairing friendly vehicles and maxes when targeted.

The new Punisher SMG will to some extent fulfill that remote repair function...

May 18, 2020
  10. Danko replied to the thread ASP skills for Engineer....

Oh I'll definitively will unlock LMG for engineer, AV grenade and most likely shotgun...

May 17, 2020
  11. Danko replied to the thread Long Range Weapon..

True to this, I recently unlocked AP cannon for the Lightning and works awesome. Also got the Warden and the underbarrel grenade...

May 17, 2020
  12. Danko replied to the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

So basically we are talking about: - Increase Nanites cost. - Decrease HP. - Remove repair from back seat. - Make changes to available...

May 17, 2020
  13. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] Harasser Health Nerf.

As I understand, turret aiming is separated from the vehicle movement, what do you mean?.

May 17, 2020
  14. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] Building is... Eh.

My usual feelings about construction has been very much like yours so far, it has always felt lacking and even disappointing. I used to...

May 17, 2020
  15. Danko replied to the thread Increased incentive for Outfits have made Solo play more annoying.

If you play solo all the time, you should not be mad if you get kicked from a vehicle you were not invited to get in, doesn't even have to...

May 13, 2020
  16. Danko replied to the thread Cortium Bomb is useless.

So, basically is a one module or spawn tube killer, unless they are all placed tight, I like it that way. I would change the description...

May 13, 2020
  17. Danko replied to the thread [Guide] Stalker - 4kdr on average in this playstyle only.

I think he's talking about the Minor Cloak Implant, and using it in other classes.

May 11, 2020
  18. Danko replied to the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

Very good comment Mivadeth, next time I play Stalker I'll use that approach.

May 11, 2020
  19. Danko liked Mivadeth's post in the thread Fellows stalkers, what's you KDR ?.

Moonheart, 0.7 KDR may be low but no one can tell you "you are bad lol" without watching your playstyle. That said, at least in my head,...

May 11, 2020
  20. Danko replied to the thread Cortium Bomb is useless.

Sounds good to me that way. Construction requires a lot of effort and time, it would suck real bad that all that work could be blown up...

May 11, 2020
  21. Danko replied to the thread How most feel about headshots.

I'm not very skilled in aiming, most of my kills I believe come from body shots, and since I've spent most of my play time as medic and...

May 9, 2020
  22. Danko replied to the thread Medic Equipment Choices.

They both have its uses and you can change your playstyle according to each. Overall I end up using the Shield Regen much more than the...

May 5, 2020
  23. Danko replied to the thread Your spitfires ******* SUCK.

Yes I've come across with some "fortified" positions using several spitfires, but in the end they have not lasted long enough nor stopped...

May 4, 2020
  24. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] Hybrid sight.

I like the idea of having an additional option to switch to, my suggestion would be to be able to switch between normal vision and IR/NV.

May 4, 2020
  25. Danko replied to the thread [Suggestion] Desolation.

I agree with you about Desolation. It would be awesome to be in a new continent, specially if construction is more significant toward...

May 4, 2020
  26. Danko posted a new thread.

Long Range Weapon.

Hello Planetmen. What weapon would you recommend for long range engagements against infantry for the Engineer.

Forum: Engineer

May 4, 2020
  27. Danko replied to the thread AM8 Shortbow.

I got the Shortbow using the new currency. Using it have been real fun so far, I love how everything I shoot at either focuses on me or...

May 4, 2020