csvfr's Recent Activity

1. csvfr replied to the thread Noob of the Day.

Players can send messages like that to vent when they get outskilled so it's inappropiate to take the /tell literally. Do notice the usage...

Apr 29, 2021
  2. csvfr replied to the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

Cyrious has access to the observer cam for content creation purposes. This is by itself beneficial for our interests. Ideally he would be...

Apr 24, 2021
  3. csvfr replied to the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

Appologize for the rhetoric. It is unclear if you want links to admin abuse in general, abusees by wrel/cyrious specifically, or their...

Apr 22, 2021
  4. csvfr liked FLHuk's post in the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

"lol, forced drama, it's fine to cheat if....."

Apr 22, 2021
  5. csvfr replied to the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

The difference between a cheater and a privelege abuser is primarily one of status. One injects external code into the game client, the...

Apr 22, 2021
  6. csvfr replied to the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

Not exactly. Stream sniping is against the community guidelines of twitch only and applies exclusively to streamers, as in one streamer...

Apr 21, 2021
  7. csvfr replied to the thread Repost: Misuse of Observer cam LIVE.

I don't know the whole story but people who abuse admin priveleges usually do it to compensate for something. Already it is concluded that...

Apr 19, 2021
  8. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] Items that are locked behind Directives that have required factors that are outside of your control.

This should be very easy to understand with basic understanding of the game. So let's rehash the objective: independently obtain Platoon...

Apr 11, 2021
  9. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] Items that are locked behind Directives that have required factors that are outside of your control.

With a squad of at least 3 people, drag one of the members into a different squad. This will make you platoon leader as well as a squad...

Apr 11, 2021
  10. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] Items that are locked behind Directives that have required factors that are outside of your control.

Platoon leadership ribbons are easily farmed requiring only two others to help. Place one guy in a solo squad just to count as a platoon....

Apr 10, 2021
  11. csvfr replied to the thread Unspoken Code of Conduct!?!.

Multi-accounters should be IP-banned or even better use whatever hardware identification Battleeye uses to permaban cheaters to enforce the...

Mar 18, 2021
  12. csvfr replied to the thread [Guide] A Lengthy Guide to Platoon Leadership.

There are multiple chat channels beyond those that are tabbed. The fireteam channel for example, /ft, is for the subunit of a squad -...

Mar 13, 2021
  13. csvfr liked Twin Suns's post in the thread That OW issue doesn’t surprise me.

Just keep in mind that, most of the skullduggery is actually performed by little clics pretending to be a proper Outfit. Also realize...

Mar 5, 2021
  14. csvfr replied to the thread Changes to Outfit Wars.

There could also be different weight classes for matches with 12, 24, and 48 players. This would make outfitwars accessible for many more...

Feb 27, 2021
  15. csvfr liked pnkdth's post in the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Nothing is permanent (and you can go past/lose more than two bases forwards/backwards) so leaving a lane to zerg another means you'd...

Feb 27, 2021
  16. csvfr replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Today for example on Cobalt with 5 minutes left of a prime time alert it was a dead even between NC/VS - NC needing one more base from VS...

Feb 25, 2021
  17. csvfr liked HunKaLesi's post in the thread Planetside 3.

Man, you might be right about a lot of things, but there are things you don't understand. They put a graphic chart in the description...

Feb 25, 2021
  18. csvfr replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

Post intended to illustrate the basis in relativness of your argument

Feb 19, 2021
  19. csvfr replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

This is the kind of lie a Betlegeuse worshipper would put forth as the truth does not fit the MLG narrative. Fact of the matter is that...

Feb 18, 2021
  20. csvfr replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

I'm saying it's not unfair, in a team-based combined arms game, for one unit to be strong as long as it is counterbalanced by another...

Feb 18, 2021
  21. csvfr replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

I don't really see why it is bad for the NC max to have superior DPS per se. You could do similar calculations with the Prowler to figure...

Feb 17, 2021
  22. csvfr liked Liewec123's post in the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

So the whiners won. Reverted pellet count from 4 to 3. Max damage from 100 to 112. Min damage from 75 to 92 I thought Archer, Decimator...

Feb 17, 2021
  23. csvfr replied to the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

The people driving the sunderers from Ceres to T.I. Alloys does so for a reason, it is the easiest way to farm AMS ticks. The gully, the...

Feb 16, 2021
  24. csvfr replied to the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

There is nothing stopping you from driving a sunderer to T.I. alloys and starting a fight. The difference is that those who use "Join...

Feb 16, 2021
  25. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] T.I. Alloys.

The downside of TI alloys is it's lack of strategic value and it can't really be compared to off-centre bases like Biolabs and Indar...

Feb 13, 2021
  26. csvfr replied to the thread ideas new maps !.

Some of the initiative for this would also need to come from the player community. Specifically the recursion tracker that adds an...

Feb 7, 2021
  27. csvfr replied to the thread [Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video..

More like a cheat + exploit combo

Feb 4, 2021
  28. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

You do realize that those videos are a joke right? Presumption of innocence is a legal principle and I find it funny how you consider...

Feb 4, 2021
  29. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Also rather unfun and ungiving tactics in most circumstances that also makes the player liable to shaming in /yell ala "A max in a 1-12...

Feb 3, 2021
  30. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

This is a moot point. In my opinion learning to deal with cheaters is a necessary step towards becoming a better player. By denying that...

Feb 3, 2021
  31. csvfr liked Alkasirn's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Well, that's what ya get when the people trying to argue at you are doing so in bad faith. Best case scenario, they're trying to make a...

Feb 3, 2021
  32. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Sure it is. If I feel someone is cheating, I declare "I believe <insert playername here> is cheating". As simple as that, an opinion...

Feb 2, 2021
  33. csvfr replied to the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

I doubt the problem is caused by the base itself but more how the "J" button / "Join fight" works. It sends the player to the largest fight...

Feb 2, 2021
  34. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Yeah I was mixing you and "JustGotSuspended" earlier because of the similar forum avatar and the same posting times. One seems to deny...

Feb 2, 2021
  35. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I present what I consider evidence of cheating but it is all dismissed. So what would you personally consider sufficient evidence of...

Feb 2, 2021
  36. csvfr liked LurkingHorror's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

"I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything." (Bart Simpson, 1990) Nice to see this 30 year old defense still being...

Feb 2, 2021
  37. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I doubt you'd consider the fact that there may be cheaters as you've said: and When anyone claims someone else cheats it is...

Feb 2, 2021
  38. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Fortunately many hackers are very vocal about what they do and practically confess in regards to their hacking. For example on emerald...

Feb 1, 2021
  39. csvfr has a new avatar.

Feb 1, 2021
  40. csvfr replied to the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

With headshots you can clientside with TR/VS MAXes too, their guns do 143 DMG, times 2 for both arms = 286 DMG, times 2 again for...

Feb 1, 2021
  41. csvfr liked Liewec123's post in the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

ok lets do this! sorry brain! current live stats, single arm, all pellets landing (within 8m): Scattercannon: 125 x 5 = 625 damage per...

Feb 1, 2021
  42. csvfr replied to the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

I'll wait unttil I see some numbers. Does this make any qualitative differences in MAX vs MAX TTK? I remember when the nerf was announced...

Jan 31, 2021
  43. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] for Daybreak and Rogue Planet.

If you look at his weapons, not just the suspicious stats but also the types, you can see that he has many weapons that cost a lot of...

Jan 29, 2021
  44. csvfr liked Kurt83's post in the thread [Suggestion] for Daybreak and Rogue Planet.

Why Daybreak and Rogue Planet dont do something with players who clearly hacking? Look the leaderboards and see for example Anulos weapons...

Jan 29, 2021
  45. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

If anything is unproven it is the argument that new players become disenfranchised by hearsay, as if they are lacking in critical...

Jan 27, 2021
  46. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

In a small outfit where prospective members need to be "approved of", the moment one of the members is cheating, the outfit's approval...

Jan 27, 2021
  47. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

There *is* proof against known longterm cheaters as already pointed out. But as per the rules of this forum (censor any named...

Jan 26, 2021
  48. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

So what? In open platoons you meet various other forms of toxic people on the voice chat. Ever heard sudden screeches, farting sounds,...

Jan 26, 2021
  49. csvfr liked iller's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I honestly can't believe there's now someone who's a bigger Cheater Apologist than Jibba ever was. I guess I owe you an apology for all the...

Jan 26, 2021
  50. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

There was a time when there was a certain amount of transparency in the anti-cheat efforts, with server wide message's saying that this...

Jan 24, 2021
  51. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

This is precisely why I highlighted "attacking/defending spawns, construction, and support roles". Killing a sunderer not only awards the...

Jan 24, 2021
  52. csvfr liked Foxassassin's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

This is something I've pointed out numerous times in various places. People jump to absolutes and fixate themselves on it. There's never...

Jan 24, 2021
  53. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

It seems as we have come to a halt at the point where neither perspective can be proven or disproven. What I'm against is labeling one...

Jan 23, 2021
  54. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

I'm not making any accusations? I state my opinion w/ backing justification for it, but you seem to call me dillusional and hence,...

Jan 23, 2021
  55. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

No, I add the "most likely" to acknowledge the ever so slight chance that the shot would hit, as it is also quantified. Unfortunately...

Jan 23, 2021
  56. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Most skilled players know how to turn corners, which blind zones to check, and where they are vulnerable to snipers. When new players...

Jan 23, 2021
  57. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

Since I'm not here to educate you on what cheating is, I'm just going to quote wikipedia: "Examples of cheats in first-person shooter...

Jan 23, 2021
  58. csvfr liked RabidIBM's post in the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

In the past I've advocated for something which I will still stand by. We need more events tailored to the high skill players to pit them...

Jan 22, 2021
  59. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

No I'm not. If there, hypothethically, were 1000 subtle cheaters with membership subscriptions, those 1000 cheaters would bring in at...

Jan 22, 2021
  60. csvfr replied to the thread Cyrious made a video about Skilled Players.

There is a great deal of hypocrisy and a good number of flaws in that video. It is hypocritical when he blames experienced players for...

Jan 22, 2021
  61. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] NC and TR versions of the Shattered Warpgate banner.

Ooops, I used dangerous links for the banner images, which were taken from here: https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Profile_Banner . ....

Jan 19, 2021
  62. csvfr liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] NC and TR versions of the Shattered Warpgate banner.

What are you talking about! The banner is the perfect embodiment of PS2! VS at the forefront, NC and TR in the background, explosions...

Jan 19, 2021
  63. csvfr liked ican'taim's post in the thread New lightning turret?.

https://ps2.liquidwarp.net/stats/weapons/vehicle/l20-anaconda-6009492.html Seems like we're getting the turret from the concept art:...

Jan 19, 2021
  64. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] NC and TR versions of the Shattered Warpgate banner.

While it is a cool banner if looking past the Vanu soldiers, I'm probably not going to use it on my NC main because it glorifies the enemy....

Jan 19, 2021
  65. csvfr liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Buff the VS Lacerta AR.

KPU means "kills per Unique". A "unique" is a single character (so not the amount of times this character pulls it). Every character...

Jan 19, 2021
  66. csvfr liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

I disagreed with you because you are either 1. Misinformed, 2. In Error, or 3. Stupid. Either way you are wrong and it needs to be...

Jan 19, 2021
  67. csvfr posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] NC and TR versions of the Shattered Warpgate banner

With campaign chapter 2 behind us, I navigated to the rewards section of the campaign menu. It seems as if the reward for completing the...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 18, 2021
  68. csvfr replied to the thread [Suggestion] Heavy Overshield Nerf.

LA is much better at AV with the C4 and it really costs just 3 minutes of nanite generation for a pair of bricks. Also a better way to...

Dec 25, 2020
  69. csvfr replied to the thread Dalton - ESF not onehit.

The Liberator was nerfed a couple of months ago in patch "Oct. 1, 2020 - The Shattered Warpgate": Oneshotting ESFs with the Dalton is...

Dec 23, 2020
  70. csvfr replied to the thread Dalton - ESF not onehit.

The issue is that infantry does not render to ESF before it has spent a good 2-3 seconds in close proximity to them. Meaning that while, a...

Dec 22, 2020