ChUnKiFieR's Recent Activity

1. ChUnKiFieR replied to the thread [Suggestion] Confirmation Toggle in Settings for Outfit Orbital Strike?.

I'm on Emerald. If you haven't seen what's going on there then you are obviously not!

Apr 8, 2024
  2. ChUnKiFieR replied to the thread [Suggestion] Confirmation Toggle in Settings for Outfit Orbital Strike?.

Don't worry about it. The hacking is out of control these days. It wouldn't have mattered either way! Now the game dies and obviously...

Apr 6, 2024
  3. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

[BUG] Infiltrator Flickering When Cloaked

Infiltrators are flickering when cloaked and there's no cause I can find for it. I believe it has to do with sky shields but I have no...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 24, 2024
  4. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] 2 Suggestions Actually.

#1. When a terminal is hacked, the hacker should get XP every time someone from their faction uses it. #2. Vehicle headlights should be...

Mar 21, 2024
  5. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

CheatingSide 2

How do you hack a tech plant SCU with all the generators still running? You cheat! That's how. Don't even try to tell me there's no...

Mar 19, 2024
  6. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

Cloaked Infiltrator Flashing

How long are we gonna live with this major bug? I watched a TR running across a field cloaked and flashing the whole time.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 19, 2024
  7. ChUnKiFieR replied to the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

My voice pack followed me to another server. Don't know why yours didn't.

Mar 17, 2024
  8. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Too many Silos.

The game needs to limit the number of silos you can build. One per player! If you build another one the previous one should explode or...

Mar 16, 2024
  9. ChUnKiFieR replied to the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

DUH!

Mar 16, 2024
  10. ChUnKiFieR posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!

CLOSE CONNERY! Most people who play this game have high speed internet so separate servers are a thing of the past. Therefore, it's time...

Mar 13, 2024