CazadorDeLaBruja
Birthday:
June 12
Former Military, Retired
    1. There are no messages on CazadorDeLaBruja's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    June 12
    Former Military, Retired
    Server:
    • Helios (US West)
    I joined the Planetside NC Forces via Helios Southeast Gate a year ago and have never looked back. Recruitment wasn't hard for me... where im from, everyone is a Patriot. Three squares a day and a little something to send home to my family, i was promised. the New Conglomerate kept their word as i have kept my oath.

There was never doubt in my mind, Not one, that i am out here doing a good thing, an honorable thing. I fight for my family and i fight for my brothers and sisters that lay down their lives for a cause. A cause of Freedom! To End Tyranny and Oppression! To end intolerance of a different way of thought and life. My Commitment and love of Freedom is why i am here, my brothers, fighting the good fight.

The Terran Republic may call us Criminals, and the Vanu Sovereignty may mock our faith. But hear me my battle brothers, I say here me yet, no sound is sweeter then the screams of our enemies as they feel the force of heavy Liberty, traveling at the speed of thunder and striking this world with the ferocity of tidal wave of truth, shaking this dusty blood-soaked rock to its core.

With the screaming sound of Freedom! No voice in this world cries louder or longer breath, and no music is sweeter then the thunder and light born bright and fresh as the bombs of glory! Nothing greater then the birth of opportunity! and fairness! and honor! and Rightness! Nothing like the echos reverberating over the hills and through the valleys and across the planes of vast armies storming the hedges bringing truth to this land! Nothing like the sound of a thousand voices crying out into the darkness of the night and saying NO!

My Brothers and Sisters This is the New Conglomerate, and we are here to stay! This is our home, our land, our family! This! ... This here... This is what our world should be. As the tears fall from heaven of bright ash and brimstone fire... bathing this world to the ground in flame and washing away our enemies in the tidal wave of Liberty. And then the day comes when we stand there together and open our eyes wide to the splendor of the world that we have wrought, my brothers i tell you now. There will be Victory.

May i stand there with you... on the that day... on that battlefield.

The NC takes no prisoners, but we take back what the world took from you.