blackboemmel's Recent Activity

1. blackboemmel replied to the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

If you have different factions and every faction complains about the other faction's stuff being overpowered, you have some kind of proof...

Nov 16, 2023
  2. blackboemmel liked FLHuk's post in the thread [Suggestion] The Venguard problem.

I once had a Vanguard shoot me so hard my next five lightnings explode and my £500 taken from my bank account. The next day my boss...

Nov 16, 2023
  3. blackboemmel liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist..

We got Lady Baggins, Moukass. Uncle J, Viper, Sokaar, Synovus, & lillbabs....

Nov 12, 2023
  4. blackboemmel liked ganthercage's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back thermal optics!.

Yes I would love to see them back too

Nov 9, 2023
  5. blackboemmel liked OscarTheGallant's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back thermal optics!.

Hi, its been 5 years since planetside 2 got its arms combined. A lot of changes to how aerial combat is integrated into the game have...

Nov 9, 2023
  6. blackboemmel replied to the thread [Vehicle] Halloween Hell Racer.

Another outstanding masterpiece by Mr. WarMetal!

Nov 5, 2023
  7. blackboemmel liked WarMetal's post in the thread [Vehicle] Halloween Hell Racer.

[media]

Nov 5, 2023
  8. blackboemmel liked ganthercage's post in the thread I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad..

what pad are you playing with

Oct 20, 2023
  9. blackboemmel replied to the thread I am bad playing planetside 2 even with pad..

One guy (who is desperate to change his name in this forum btw) says "these guys are toxic". And other guys (like you) take it as the...

Oct 20, 2023
  10. blackboemmel liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Most Blatant Player Using Wallhacks Proof.

This is a very annoying thing about this game and I don't mean hackers. I mean hackusators. And let me get this out of the way: The...

Oct 13, 2023
  11. blackboemmel liked Mithril's post in the thread [Suggestion] Perfect Game!.

You are free to start a thread with the proper thread title as long as you follow the forum rules like everybody else. I recommend you...

Oct 13, 2023