BeholdTheRazgriz
Last activity:
Oct 4, 2015
Security/Loss Prevention/Engineer
    1. There are no messages on BeholdTheRazgriz's profile yet.
  • Signature

Proud PS4 soldier of the Terran Republic and member of the [INCH] outfit
    [IMG]
    "As the Demon sleeps man turns on man, His blood and madness soon cover the earth, From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz, Its black wings ablaze in majestic light"
    - Part 3 of the Razgriz poem, AC5: The Unsung War

About

Security/Loss Prevention/Engineer
    Server:
    • Genudine (US West)
    I work most nights on a week-by-week mixed schedule. Sleep during day.
    When im not sleeping, I watch anime. When im not watching anime, i play PS2. When im not sleeping, but i cannot watch anime or play PS2, i read manga. When i am not sleeping, watching anime, playing PS2, or reading manga...then i am extremely bored and either want to cuddle, burst into tears, or meditate...i usually end up meditating to avoid doing the other 2 things.

Im actually overly nice and an extreme weirdo as well as a self proclaimed Otaku. For those who recognize my name from the Ace Combat series (and actually know a bit about the Unsung War lore) you will know that although the Razgriz was cursed as a demon, it was actually the hero of the story in the end..much like me! ..and yes i am a tad obsessed with the Razgriz lore...to the point where it will be getting tattooed on my body for life. Twice. One tattoo will be the image of the Razgriz as depicted in the artwork of the book "A Blue Dove for the Princess" on my arm, and the second will be the line "Behold the Razgriz" around the bottom of my neck near the collar bones where a crew cut shirt would barely cover it up. The tattoos ARE themed around the Razgriz but they will also double as tributes to my life-long love for both books and gaming (Ace Combat 5 was one of the first games i was truly addicted to because of a genuine love for the game, and the story "A Blue Dove for the Princess" as well as the folk tale of the Razgriz are what began my lifelong love for reading.)

As someone with a pretty extreme military background, I am a proud soldier of the Terran Republic (Better Red than Dead!). When i first started playing PS2 i made it all the way to level 24 in the NC before i just could not stand the made up and ridiculous "ranks" of the NC...like "Maverick". WHAT the actual F@#% kind of a rank is that? Thats not a RANK, thats just a term to describe a type of person. What rank comes next? Hmmm? Perhaps maybe "Pervert" or "Rebel" since we just seem to be picking random words from a dictionary. No...forget that. I was forced to memorize the Enlisted, Warrant Officer, and Officer ranks and pay grades of the US Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines forward and backward without hesitation or thought. Even though this is "just a game", if im going to be given something that is called a "rank" then give me an actual rank. (end extremely unneeded rant). I love the Republic and am currently a member of the well known outfit "Two Inches from the Ground" aka [INCH].

As well as being the the [INCH] PS4 community, i recently created 2 other none-outfit communities based around the Terran Republic. "Terran Republic Army Engineers" is simply a community for the purpose of gathering those who primarily play the Engineer class in the TR. For showing off various achievements and feats as well as simply chatting with fellow players for the purpose of teaming together, asking for advice, or whatever else you can think of. "Terran Republic Sunderer Squad" is simply a place for soldiers of the TR to come together and show off and talk about the good ol' reliable Sunderer. Show off your "****** out" ride, ask about load out ideas and advice, team up for a little in-game photo op...whatever your heart desires based around our mutual love for the infamous Sunderer Transportation Vehicle. Feel free to join either of these communities (no application required, all TR who fit the bill for the communities may join up).

Well, thats all I have to share with you all. Stop stalking me now, pervert.