AuricStarSand's Recent Activity

1. AuricStarSand replied to the thread The wreckage after the destruction of the equipment Must be returned..

Flying vehicle debri was way more entertaining then not having. Only randomly killed me 1 out of 20 times. Looked better. Made fights...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  2. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Alert timer players, mid farmers, & outfit ghostcappers; none of them want to help me warpgate farm..

sincerely, guy who just tried to bring more then 12 to 24 people to Frostfall & Eastwake bases Esamir. When nc had 100+ online. The army...

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:08 PM
  3. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Alert timer players, mid farmers, & outfit ghostcappers; none of them want to help me warpgate farm.

Even my outfit leader won't have our platoon build a silo near enemy warpgates to farm them. He has to play for the alert too, every week....

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 22, 2024 at 9:46 PM
  4. AuricStarSand replied to the thread " Marketing man ".

Is smashing boxes for junk items fun to do for battle royals, after you've done that 1,000 times? these streamers recycle through box loot...

Mar 22, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  5. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

" Marketing man "

[IMG] [IMG] " Marketing " says chat. You imagine the updates if PS2 had 80k to 300k pop. https://steamdb.info/charts/?tagid=1663...

Mar 22, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  6. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

Eh I've tested the shield today. Essentially ye it's good with a engineer & average without one. & 3 out of 4 times I don't have a...

Mar 21, 2024
  7. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

Why would I want to backup slowly to absorb hits with a shield. Nearly dying everytime if not dead. When I can just peek behind a box or...

Mar 21, 2024
  8. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

All you Max guy's. I get their's Max mains. & ye they seem ignored. Max's should have 2 ability slots by now. That aren't average. Esp...

Mar 20, 2024
  9. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

NC is the new player faction, so " cordinated play " is a joke. & even when NC does has organized outfits, they aren't being that...

Mar 20, 2024
  10. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases..

48-96 verse 48-96 at Sungrey Amp Station yesterday. Fight didn't go anywhere. Stalemate for 40 min. Amp Stations you aren't able to take...

Mar 20, 2024
  11. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

The NC Max Shield isn't as good as just the standard repair slot. The amount of times you'll need to use a repair ability over a niche...

Mar 20, 2024
  12. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

Everybody wants Howitzers. That ye don't perform like normal tank sniping shells. performs more like the Scorpion with the ranges and...

Mar 16, 2024
  13. AuricStarSand liked ZORN777's post in the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

I propose to introduce a new type of equipment into the game, a self-propelled artillery installation that will work like the NS Scorpion...

Mar 16, 2024
  14. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Restore the Stone Arch at Ti Alloys Inc and The Crown.

Here ye go. I was gonna post this for my thread; works better here:...

Mar 16, 2024
  15. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases..

Replace Dahaka Amp Station with another Wainwright Armory. Replace Freyr Amp with Fort Liberty #2 Replace Zurvan Amp with a 2nd mega...

Mar 16, 2024
  16. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases..

P.s. Take all the outside walls down from Elli Forest Pass & that base may get more popular. Essentially just keep the buildings; yet erase...

Mar 16, 2024
  17. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases..

Mostly a talk about how dry large facilities are: To replace all of them spare the best 2 of each: So spare 2 of each of the large...

Mar 16, 2024
  18. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases..

Part: 2 Scarred Mesa Skydock > Peris Amp (replace Peris Amp with a base that's equally as good as Scarred Mesa is) Indar Comm Array >...

Mar 16, 2024
  19. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Best small base designs. Suggest delete 90% of large facilities for small unique bases.

What aspects do you favor about each dev made base? I'm not a fan of the big facilities besides bio labs; tho not really a fan of bio lab...

Mar 16, 2024
  20. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Devs: If there is any sort of intent of saving the game do this..

Sounds good. I'd suggest this for a new medium map that has around 6 regions total. Instead of having to add these to the old planets....

Mar 16, 2024
  21. AuricStarSand liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread Devs: If there is any sort of intent of saving the game do this..

[media] Something like this should of been done a long time ago to add more depth into the game itself and especially the lattice...

Mar 16, 2024
  22. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why is Citadel shield so extremely weak? 25 blue to die to 1 esf..

Yep yep. I just saw it happen. One solo Valkyie just killed my bubble 10 seconds ago. Only took him 4 to 10 seconds. Wow. That's so...

Mar 15, 2024
  23. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

This statement is the solution & essentially what we all want, without having to return max revives. +100 more nanites for some...

Mar 15, 2024
  24. AuricStarSand liked chamks's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

i just made a thread few days ago about archer dealing twice as much dmg as it should on max. for **** sake its a unit that cost 350/450...

Mar 14, 2024
  25. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] List of new tactical items..

Here's a photo I edited the other day. Obviously theirs only 4 good tactical items, yet if they add 11 more, their will be 15 items. So you...

Mar 14, 2024
  26. AuricStarSand replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

[IMG] [IMG] 10 vs valks. 12 vs esfs. & yes they rush to nc's warpgate every wednesday saturday. Outfit verse outfit; still bursted down...

Mar 14, 2024
  27. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Battle bus. hills & sunderer driver entertainment.

1) By default I'd say most the playerbase wants sunderers to have default better hill climbing without having to spec a hill climbing spec....

Mar 14, 2024
  28. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

One things for sure. theirs Literally 400% more magriders with the bounty logo then any other vehicle of the game. For both servers. For...

Mar 14, 2024
  29. AuricStarSand replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

This happaned again for a Oshur Bastion. I wasn't saying anything to the squad. Yet I heard them voice talk about how lame the Pelters were...

Mar 13, 2024
  30. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Tank Turrets in Static Position Fix ASAP..

Yes. This bug. Makes tanks un c4 able. As for the font; well " A B C " font for point holds looks worst. Yet when I'm in my harasser; "...

Mar 12, 2024
  31. AuricStarSand replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

1. Yes. 2. They used regular esf's with valks, no gals, no interceptors. So 16 ESF's 6 Valks. 3. They didn't have to focus on a single...

Mar 12, 2024
  32. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Silo menu = Large greenlight items. Tactical menu = Small greenlight items. Suggest: 3rd Medium menu.

I already mentioned Mortors. I don't want to write a list of medium size items; the devs may think of that. Since I'm done writing. Just...

Mar 9, 2024
  33. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Silo menu = Large greenlight items. Tactical menu = Small greenlight items. Suggest: 3rd Medium menu

If silo items are large items. To place on the ground; for a greenlight. & tactical items are small items to place on the ground; for a...

Mar 9, 2024
  34. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] List of new tactical items..

- Esamir Campaign Items: See link: Bring back the Esamir and Oshur campaign items : r/Planetside (reddit.com) - Mortors; larger items...

Mar 9, 2024
  35. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] List of new tactical items.

List new tactical items: The tactical items you want? :cool: Format: All players given 3 total tactical item slots. Instead of 1....

Mar 9, 2024
  36. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

3 Empire Warpgate farm > Warpgate farms > Alert Wins > Outfit Resource Ghostcaps

That's the order it should go if you want to be a EXPERT SQUAD PLATOON Leader. IF you don't understand that oder, then plls pleassee don't...

Mar 8, 2024
  37. AuricStarSand liked Effect's post in the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

Nah, G2A is a meme in 90% of circumstances and only useful at killing bad pilots.

Mar 8, 2024
  38. AuricStarSand replied to the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

I mean. Helldivers is never gonna have pvp. So the talks are gonna go like this. Hey I'm having fun playing PVE. Will this game ever have...

Mar 7, 2024
  39. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

" Only vets redeploy "

The statement is a exxageration at times & yet a reality at other times. Either way; I'd suggest the redeployment system is looked at;...

Mar 7, 2024
  40. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights.

A fair fight; shouldn't resort to a bastion dropping from 80% hp to 0% hp under 30 seconds. So that means you don't require skill to kill...

Mar 6, 2024
  41. AuricStarSand replied to the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

It's possible. Tho they don't have the funds for PVE, less they get sponsored or the new company wants to go that direction. As for...

Mar 5, 2024
  42. AuricStarSand replied to the thread New continent, expedition mode, battle for CORTIUM..

Sounds like Desolation | PlanetSide 2 Wiki | Fandom If they also make the map for mountanous infantry brawls. Key words: mountains for...

Mar 4, 2024
  43. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

I see. Found I enjoy using Nimitiz. For peak a boo shooting. However the ability wasn't obvious at first. Never said was pro vanguarder....

Mar 4, 2024
  44. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why is Citadel shield so extremely weak? 25 blue to die to 1 esf..

Ye you're right. I'll have to make a thread highlighting every suggestion. Either way seems like a easy fix, don't they just go into log...

Mar 2, 2024
  45. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Environment for Infantry. Random base themes.

- How many bases are based off narrow doors? Too many? - Why isn't their a base with 200 boxes? Box wharehouse. - Where is the jumpad...

Mar 2, 2024
  46. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

[IMG] Even for areas where the ground is flat. the building doesn't fit, walls or tree red light. & theirs another rebirth center and os...

Mar 2, 2024
  47. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

Ye that building sucks. No offense. At least for starting the build. I like the rebirthing center for when it survives with fortress...

Mar 2, 2024
  48. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

[IMG] Theirs many places you are able to build, flat ground. Just theirs many places you aren't as well, hills. So pretty much all the...

Mar 2, 2024
  49. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months.

The statement is somewhat a exaggeration. Yet not really. I've seen Vanguards ability used more often for Connery then Emerald so far. Yet...

Feb 28, 2024
  50. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Ye I agree. 2 statements. AMR's do insane dmg verse max's like 2 hit rapid hits, ur dead. Luckily most people don't know that & don't...

Feb 28, 2024
  51. AuricStarSand liked MaxDamage's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I just want them to dial back AMR damage against MAXes. And I think they should be able to survive 1 C4 by default (barely). I used to MAX...

Feb 28, 2024
  52. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Underrated year fixes: Harasser decals fixed. Routers no longer showing for mini map is a good fix.

For years my harasser decals haven't showed. Now they do everyday. I don't seem to think that's a pc issue, as I haven't messed with...

Feb 28, 2024
  53. AuricStarSand replied to the thread What does A2G really look like?.

karloo try to shorten your feature ideas. I kinda write long drawn out posts. Tho I try to underline the main quest. It's good you have...

Feb 28, 2024
  54. AuricStarSand replied to the thread What does A2G really look like?.

kool. your 4th post about this. o_O You " only killed 8 guys " dude, you're at 1-12 regions. First of all 1-12 regions as a esf is...

Feb 27, 2024
  55. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

1) Well to your first observation. The 1/3rd dmg nerf is just the test phase. If they want to go from 33% dps nerf to 40%, else whatever...

Feb 23, 2024
  56. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Why is Citadel shield so extremely weak? 25 blue to die to 1 esf.

I mean the title explains it all. Citadel shield is worth 5 blue resources at most. I barely ever find the bubble op. tbh. so why is it...

Feb 23, 2024
  57. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

1) New players DO need more HP, traded for less dmg. 2) HA is not a tank class, it's a dps class, PS2 needs a tanky infantry class that's...

Feb 23, 2024
  58. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

Trading 1/3rd dps nerf for x2 hp, is not a " straight buff ". That's technically not even a buff. +1 - 1 = 0. How does more hp for new...

Feb 23, 2024
  59. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

However you may help new players have more hp so when they get blindsided, from LA on roofs, HA vet enemies, A2G, and Snipers, they survive...

Feb 21, 2024
  60. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

I think people are missing the point about what RESS NADES are about. They AREN'T class tools, for class mains. Ress nades aren't a...

Feb 21, 2024
  61. AuricStarSand liked 23rd enigma's post in the thread [Suggestion] Fix the empire specific ammo balance..

The Empire-specific ammo balance is out of whack. You have untsable ammo and disruptor ammo competing against each other. Disruptor ammo is...

Feb 21, 2024
  62. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Nanite cost for vehicles pulled from construction terminals.

? defend base while I build? I just hop in a AV turret or AI turret. Done. You have a rebirthing center to spawn again if you die. So it's...

Feb 21, 2024
  63. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

Suggestively may be better for the rebirthing center to have a spare slot for other modules. & not be known as the " skyshield building "....

Feb 20, 2024
  64. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

[IMG] This is getting bonkers. No unique small outposts at all? All flailed by enemies. Ye I'm able to build below at flatter beach...

Feb 20, 2024
  65. AuricStarSand replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

Dudes. When? I'm at Nasons dying left & right to VS and TR Snipers. Our NC team has no good Infils. Even other people are asking NC to try...

Feb 20, 2024
  66. AuricStarSand has a new avatar.

Feb 19, 2024
  67. AuricStarSand replied to the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Is this your third post about the vehi nanites to cortium fix? You even made a fake American account for the same post. & your titles...

Feb 19, 2024
  68. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

Well I made points explaining why it is all right. 11+ points. So until someone mentions anything other than ress nades, as to why not,...

Feb 18, 2024
  69. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

The charge is usually not effective unless the enemy is totally not around to defend. Else you overpopped the enemy. If the enemy isn't dug...

Feb 17, 2024
  70. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

Just logged on. Some team person has a silo at a remote mountain ledge I've never seen before. It's instantly getting flail'ed by the...

Feb 16, 2024
  71. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] People are figuring out how to kill bastions fast. too fast.

VS has these valk rushing squads lately. Even with a ton of air defenders. Our outfit bastion still gets to 40% hp within mere 60 seconds...

Feb 15, 2024
  72. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

thanks ? This is so medics don't get stuck at doors not able to enter. Medics and Engis are the easiest to shoot at. However Engis at...

Feb 15, 2024
  73. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class.

HA is the tanky class. Why not 2 tanky classes? How about medic? Suggestion: Medic gets double the hp it has now & does 1/3rd less dmg...

Feb 14, 2024
  74. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] What tactical item negates lasher spammed tunnels? Theirs not enough items to deal with doors..

I'm not just speaking of lasher. Pretty much speaking of " Bullet Screens " " Bullet Walls " " Rain of Bullets at a door frame " What then?...

Feb 14, 2024
  75. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Nanite cost for vehicles pulled from construction terminals.

Was chain spamming ESF's a problem? yes. Was chain spamming land vehicles a problem? not really. The huge buildings withstand 24+ enemies...

Feb 14, 2024
  76. AuricStarSand replied to the thread All small silo bases get flailed..

[IMG] This is the base I have now and I have a sitting small av turret behind me. Yet all this is gonna get flailed. Not even a pillbox...

Feb 14, 2024
  77. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

All small silo bases get flailed.

Why am I not able to just build a spawn tube and a turret somewhere small hidden without getting flailed? Theirs many unique areas these...

Feb 13, 2024
  78. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] What tactical item negates lasher spammed tunnels? Theirs not enough items to deal with doors.

Ascent's A point tunnel from the west entrance, grass hill side. Is lasher spammed. What do you do? Engi walls don't work. Smoke screens...

Feb 13, 2024
  79. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Link Astira to Pommel Gardens

I haven't fought at Pommel Gardens for many months. Vehicles won't drive past mid field from the mid lake seapost, to overtake the enemy...

Feb 13, 2024
  80. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

This video was very good. One of his best. The most notable take away was the mention of doorways that lead to wide views. So that...

Feb 13, 2024
  81. AuricStarSand replied to the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

Why focus Infantry? Infantry vets didn't like Oshur. So still till this day they still need to impress Infantry players. The Arsenal update...

Feb 13, 2024
  82. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

I'm not a huge expert on launchers. Tho out of those 3. The Striker is the only one that get used by more than 1 person. The only one...

Feb 6, 2024
  83. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sunderer revamp ideas?.

Toss sunderers a snare net to snare tanks. Or how else are sunderers going to run away from a tank? or run away from harasser? Toss...

Jan 31, 2024
  84. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

Then a 2nd mode For Desolation, that has squads of 12 verse all other squads of 12. Also no factions. Either solo verse all mode or squad...

Jan 29, 2024
  85. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_Islands https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Desolation Is Desolation a 3rd new medium map?...

Jan 29, 2024
  86. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

Suggestion. Glory for kills. Stated before. The scoreboard top right names are too small of font so nobody knows who scores killstreaks...

Jan 29, 2024
  87. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

Highlight the map for them. Where are the shield markers? Where do they get a sunderer to drive to a low pop base to ninja solo? Are their...

Jan 29, 2024
  88. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

As for 2 new medium nature esk maps. The prize of seasonal vet return PS2 play. NEXUS 2.0 : Who wants to play this map every week and not...

Jan 29, 2024
  89. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

You can't buff Light Assault or people would say they are op. What you can do for LA is give new players all the signs to USE AMBUSHER...

Jan 29, 2024
  90. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

As for new players: It's too late for another tutorial and static displays of lessons won't work anyways. Since they need to learn while...

Jan 29, 2024
  91. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

Hey morning. The only general bug I see is the audio bug, just restart ps2 after a few hours. If theirs other bugs then they are niche....

Jan 29, 2024
  92. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist..

Last bump. Happy late New Year.

Jan 18, 2024
  93. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots

I know they're fixing CTP and that sounds fine. Same goes for making the mid field of Oshur not so empty. Then buffing the sunderer to have...

Jan 18, 2024
  94. AuricStarSand replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

Bump. My NC hero still wants Hermes. Extremely so. Seems ez to toss every faction these equal 3 new faction abilities. It's literally the...

Jan 18, 2024
  95. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Outfit wars map for regular gaming.

I don't remember the OW maps entirely. Too busy getting steamrolled at the time. Tho I do remember a base had a ice tunnel with a 2 story...

Dec 4, 2023
  96. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Have the bases near warpgates worth more points for alerts..

Suggestion #2: Have DM ties last 20 min. They are 15 min. Else make the warpgate bases all 3 for every side. Turn to DM bases. How do...

Dec 4, 2023
  97. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Have the bases near warpgates worth more points for alerts.

Have the 3 bases near warpgates worth more points for alerts. So squads travel far. For alerts. Example: Alerts don't have enough...

Dec 4, 2023
  98. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Outfit wars map for regular gaming.

Riiight. Just add some Shattered Warpgate jungles to make the map even better. With Pommel Gardens style spawn buildings. Tho I've been...

Dec 2, 2023
  99. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist..

[media]

Dec 1, 2023
  100. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist..

bump. If didn't see. fresh link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZA4LO_NuPn2hCGA6TGwON__0-a6bLkMF

Dec 1, 2023
  101. AuricStarSand replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

I've not stepped on a utility mine for 4+ months. Maybe all year. Maybe stepped to 2 since they got added. Have you guys? heh I have...

Dec 1, 2023
  102. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine

Until VS loses the most alerts, which is never going to happen. I'm never playing VS again. I play the underdog alert winning faction. So...

Nov 30, 2023
  103. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Ye flying bus guy bashing your vehicles. & sniper shooting through hills. Yesterday has 1 for vs and 1 for tr at the same time. Day before...

Nov 28, 2023
  104. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

How do you " swerve " away from a Magriders who's 20 feet behind you every time. Who's speed is the same as yours? For Esamir's flat snow...

Nov 28, 2023
  105. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Halberd Halberd >.>. Fury is more fun. What about Mljornir nothing? Mid range is a joke verse Bounty MBT's. Vulcan's okay, tho used to...

Nov 28, 2023
  106. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Lets take c4 out of the equation. Now just Ambusher Jet LA with Rokklet Rifle remains. Essentially I was thinking about how my 1vs1's...

Nov 28, 2023
  107. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

" At the end of the day. A c4 deployable flash has a 80% chance of killing a bounty MBT. While a harasser has a 20%. " 1vs1 pro verse...

Nov 27, 2023
  108. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Some guy is saying " Halberd is strong " well MBT's get Halburd too. They also get Saron which is faster than a harasser is. Their...

Nov 27, 2023
  109. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser..

Jesus I just died again. Near Elli tower's bridge ice flat area. The magrider sped up to 80 faster than I'm able to. Harassers are SO SLOW....

Nov 27, 2023
  110. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Why does a c4 deployable flash kill Bounty MBT's better than my Harasser? Buff Harasser.

Buff Harasser. I've c4 deployable flashed 10,000 MBT's. & I'm also the best Harasser driver of the 2 servers. Yet STILL my c4 deployable...

Nov 27, 2023
  111. AuricStarSand replied to the thread CQC Snipers and Decloak on Fire are Killing The Game!! (Not).

I don't die to far range snipers that often. Just for Oshur's mid flat field are they frowned at. ( why is that field so empty? just add...

Nov 26, 2023
  112. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Ye tho would have happened already. Asked months ago. Isn't for the roadmap. So switch your'self. Let them spend funds for features. BR...

Nov 25, 2023
  113. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Ye I think 40 to 80 more guys just switched over from Connery to Emerald, yesterday. Few outfits. Had 130 vs 130 vs 130 Esamir. That's...

Nov 23, 2023
  114. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez.

All this talk of server merges. 40 to 60 people already switched from Connery to Emerald these past few months. ez. " Oh no I lost all my...

Nov 20, 2023
  115. AuricStarSand replied to the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

Melioa your graphics look good. What's your pc specs? As for chamks heh. Language sandwich? sundies. Sometimes I say sundies and they say...

Nov 19, 2023
  116. AuricStarSand liked ganthercage's post in the thread Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist..

Great work buddy ! the honor is mutual

Nov 16, 2023
  117. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Been a honor brothers. Here's the best PS2 Playlist.

We got Lady Baggins, Moukass. Uncle J, Viper, Sokaar, Synovus, & lillbabs....

Nov 12, 2023
  118. AuricStarSand liked Raiden Huttbroker's post in the thread BRING YOUR FRIENDS PLANETSIDE (Community Event!).

CALLING ALL AURAXIANS, scour your steam friends lists, look for people you play other games with who maybe have never played the game or...

Nov 2, 2023
  119. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] List of low budget hype features.

I posted this on Reddit and someone quoted the " poll every player " and said " threads like these are why I'm glad ps2 devs don't listen...

Nov 1, 2023
  120. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] List of low budget hype features

Short version: - Return rock bridge. - Add more rock bridges. - Add a harasser daredevil jump to the rock bridges. - Add more boulders for...

Nov 1, 2023
  121. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list..

Reddit has this thread; https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/17ke4v2/just_gonna_say_what_everyone_is_thinking_cancel/ My Reply:...

Oct 31, 2023
  122. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

I mean if that's all they have to show right now is OW. Then I guess go and run the event. If some vets want. Still Outfit Wars last year...

Oct 27, 2023
  123. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?.

Some updates do have things players enjoy. Shattered Warpgate jungles. Aresonal Items. Bastions. Collosus. Steele Rain. New Sunderer guns....

Oct 21, 2023
  124. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?.

Boring and unfun gameplay? Sure is more fun than every game listed here & I've played MMO's since before Ragnarok Online. I think...

Oct 20, 2023
  125. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list..

As for Tactical item 2nd slot that ones simple. Just 10 more items for field cover. and outside the doors right before you storm a room....

Oct 19, 2023
  126. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list..

Infil tool: Archer Bow Infil Tool: Tripwire Infil Tool: Smoke tripod Infil Tool: Shurikan Engi Tool: Repair drone Engi Tool: Throw...

Oct 19, 2023
  127. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/17buwgk/your_top_10_roadmap_wish_list/

Oct 19, 2023
  128. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?.

Where's all the Halo Infinite players at now when that game was buzzen? Theirs no reason those guys can't play PS2 as at least a side game....

Oct 19, 2023
  129. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list..

11) Help new players play with the map. Shield and Attack quest. More features for the map. Most don't use /sitrep Map features for solo...

Oct 19, 2023
  130. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Your top 10 roadmap wish list.

Lets say this game has its pop #'s return this next month. With maybe 2 server merges, that return people who left from the low server pop....

Oct 19, 2023
  131. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Ew! Oshur Time to Log.

https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Oshur See Wellerman Watch? Top right of the map. I just saw that base yesterday for the first time...

Oct 19, 2023
  132. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?.

Even if half the games listed have more pop. They still are all games that are losing pop every month. The truth is still true. Every...

Oct 19, 2023
  133. AuricStarSand replied to the thread PLEASE MAKE THIS SKY PERMANENT IN THE GAME.

Yes Esp for night time alerts. I was playing Ascent at 11pm & the nightime sky is so pleasant. Then when it reverted to daylight again it...

Oct 17, 2023
  134. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?.

US east still has planet queues. So must be talk from the low pop servers.

Oct 15, 2023
  135. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Isn't every game " dead " ? Why just point at PS2?

I'm pretty sure every game is " dead " right now. Else at the stage where you'd title it dead. This is only a Ps2 thread. Simply by the...

Oct 15, 2023
  136. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] List of features that make this game x10 better with low funds.

I was titling to speak of " class crashes ". Yet found may as well have thread for every low fund feature to list. This is a list. List...

Oct 12, 2023
  137. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Assist new players to use these simple items. More tacticals items. Roadmap for new slots.

1) Why don't more players use LA Ambusher Jets? How would the devs help more players use these? Out of 96+ allies how many allies do you...

Oct 6, 2023
  138. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

Having a Thumper or Helios is based on if you're a vet or not. Dude most of the playerbase don't even have Ambusher jets for LA for 150...

Oct 6, 2023
  139. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

[img]

Oct 5, 2023
  140. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

[img] [img] [img]

Oct 5, 2023
  141. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

For every 40 Lashers their's one guy with a Phoenix. I don't think that's a good trade. Not to mention the phoenix is only good if 2+ or...

Oct 5, 2023
  142. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Wish list: " Environment editor. Build your own region. "

To get ps2 to return to the talk of streamers. This would be something. If players were given a simple map editor. Does Battlebit have a...

Oct 3, 2023
  143. AuricStarSand replied to the thread My thoughts on these " save the pop " threads..

I'd be fine with some Oshur fixes too. Just for mid at least to save funds. I was just playing Oshur. The issue is the south side front...

Oct 3, 2023
  144. AuricStarSand replied to the thread Lashers verse NC..

If you don't want to give lvl 1 noob nc medics free AOE tunnel guns. Then we'll be needing engi walls that are x2 taller. For free also,...

Oct 1, 2023
  145. AuricStarSand posted a new thread.

Lashers verse NC.

VS already have more vets on both servers. What do vets most likely have for hallway fights? The Fire launching AOE guns the Helios. VS =...

Oct 1, 2023
  146. AuricStarSand replied to the thread [Vehicle] Liberators have just been completely abandoned..

I play mostly ground. Tho from that perspective, I don't see many succuesful libs during big battles. Anything over 24+ and the lib has to...

Oct 1, 2023
  147. AuricStarSand replied to the thread My thoughts on these " save the pop " threads..

Ok. I just spent 40 minutes with 10 other people building a base. Just for 1 enemy to pocket os the whole dang thing after we JUST RAN 20...

Sep 30, 2023