Atorum's Recent Activity

1. Atorum replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

Because you forget who goes against whom. VS/NC only fight TR. Prowler is the weakest and easiest MBT to kill. Mjolnir/Halberd/Saron...

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  2. Atorum replied to the thread [Vehicle] G20 Vulcan-H Needs A Nerf !.

If you die to a Vulcan you are a bad player.

Jul 3, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  3. Atorum replied to the thread Spammable crouching has to go!.

When I played on Connery there was this Australian ******, InFlames something, crouch spamming at 400 ms, I ran into one of his videos on...

May 31, 2020
  4. Atorum replied to the thread Something needs to be done to get vets to stop going to one faction.

I have 3k hours on Steam alone, VS is moron friendly faction. Best infantry weapons in the game, best MBT, best ESF, best default camo....

May 31, 2020
  5. Atorum replied to the thread Something needs to be done to get vets to stop going to one faction.

VS is easy mode, its that simple, also, lagging thirdworlders all play VS. There is nothing like fighting ching chong from Japan on US East...

May 31, 2020
  6. Atorum replied to the thread Can the Harasser NOT be a light tank!!!.

You have no idea how Prowlers work, do you? Prowler doesnt have burst or dps anymore thanks to Wrel, it used to be a glass canon, now its...

Apr 15, 2020
  7. Atorum posted a new thread.

Third world garbage

This game is unplayable as long as third world garbage can log in as they please. There are Brazilians, other South Americans, ****, Chinks...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 25, 2020
  8. Atorum replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

What raw data do you need, go to vr and see how much time does it take to kill prowler with vanguard and vice versa, Prowler loses.Unless...

Mar 24, 2020
  9. Atorum replied to the thread [Vehicle] Prowler is the weakest tank.

Prowler cant beat Vanguard 1on1 since Vanguard outdamages Prowler without even using the shield (both have best AP options loadout)....

Mar 24, 2020
  10. Atorum replied to the thread TR.

You mean the fact that TR can barely win Prime Time Alert in years on Emerald? I dont see NC or VS struggling

Mar 24, 2020
  11. Atorum replied to the thread TR.

Good players want to have all available advantage they can in the game so they dont pick TR which is the weakest faction by all metrics,...

Mar 23, 2020
  12. Atorum replied to the thread Battle Scoreboard should display ping.

No, players with poor and bad connection should be automatically kicked from the game.

Jan 24, 2020
  13. Atorum liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Battle Scoreboard should display ping.

I don’t need to see everyones ping but a snapshot of players ping on the battle scoreboard would settle things quite nicely. I think it...

Jan 24, 2020
  14. Atorum replied to the thread Connery very laggy.

Considering the infestation of Australians and Chinese its not something to be surprised at.

Jan 24, 2020
  15. Atorum liked Demigan's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

They have the best starter weapons for newbs and the average player, giving them a huge leg-up in general combat as they win more momentary...

Jan 17, 2020
  16. Atorum liked Liewec123's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

is your forum search function not working? we've been over it a million times, Demigan has given pages upon pages of stat and performance...

Jan 17, 2020
  17. Atorum replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

When you cater to the most OP faction in the game and dont care about game balance this is what happens, Ive seen it on Miller, Emerald...

Jan 11, 2020