Amador's Recent Activity

1. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Thank you for your insight. It has only vindicated the consensus of concerns that I hear regularly shared by other players as well.

Apr 13, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  2. Amador liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

yeah im not reading this thread but came across your post 1. This guy is friends with a planetside 2 subreddit moderator who is also...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  3. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

[IMG] Defiance in the face of adversity requires proof and factual citation. Here is a historical trend excerpted from PlanetSide 2's...

Mar 23, 2024
  4. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

On the contrary, ye rapscallion. The tyrant wit' banner o' green hath been toppled. Mine chalice o' Mountain Dew quaffs all the finer.

Mar 21, 2024
  5. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

If I leave a bag of garbage on your doorstep, did I give you a gift? The Archer AMR's weapon description that you've cited appears to...

Mar 21, 2024
  6. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Wrong again. How embarrassing...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I've already stated that MAX Anti-Infantry weapons should have their damage dropped. As an example, reduced around 3-4 tiers with...

Mar 20, 2024
  8. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Ah yes, that reminds me of the day Power Knives were suddenly nerfed... Even amidst the heinous acts of violence caused by the infamous...

Mar 20, 2024
  9. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

This has already been answered three days ago with the facts outlined. Though, I grow tired of having to concisely repeat myself. Likely...

Mar 20, 2024
  10. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

As you can see from the post above, this is merely a single example of PlanetSide's remaining toxic playerbase. Not a single drop of...

Mar 20, 2024
  11. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

There is a vast misunderstanding here. Am I asking to bring back the clunky handling of guns from PS1 to PS2? No. Am I asking to bring...

Mar 19, 2024
  12. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

It's bad enough that it's happened. But it's even worse that the dev's likely won't ever fix it. Remember that recent official poll...

Mar 19, 2024
  13. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Perhaps you need brief history lesson then. World War II Online (2001), Neocron (2002), PlanetSide (2003). These were the first 3...

Mar 19, 2024
  14. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

Wait till you realize that hovercraft like the Magrider (and Thresher) in PS1 were at least slowed to about 25-50% speed on water....

Mar 19, 2024
  15. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Because if you know, you know. And I agree with karloo. To elaborate any further would give you a glimpse into how outrageously...

Mar 19, 2024
  16. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Most of those flaws were sourced from taking the bad advice from the reddit army, which was his folly. MAX units included. Thankfully...

Mar 19, 2024
  17. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I said precisely as I intended the first time. Having played PS1 since 2003 to 2008. I experienced it during its prime and amidst its...

Mar 18, 2024
  18. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

There's no need to forfeit your principles or capitulate to the reddit army. The reddit army didn't come here to negotiate a reasonable...

Mar 18, 2024
  19. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

You need to consider the metaphor of the "Boiling Frog" just as I debate the topic in favor of MAX revives. Do not be mistaken, as...

Mar 18, 2024
  20. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

It appears you didn't actually read the reply, as I had already stated BR25 was the max, that is, when I played during its prime. The...

Mar 18, 2024
  21. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

They are facts. You've deliberately chosen them to be irrelevant for your convenience, as it suits you. Your incorrect response;...

Mar 18, 2024
  22. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Actually it does. It's called facts and the way MAX Units function has been part of PlanetSide's game design for 20 years. Though you do...

Mar 17, 2024
  23. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

PlanetSide 1 had MAX revives since 2003. PlanetSide 1 was shut down in 2016. A run for 13 years. PlanetSide 2 has MAX revives since 2012....

Mar 17, 2024
  24. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

You are mistaken if everything about this game and its origins must be forfeit, simply because PlanetSide v2.0 came to town and a...

Mar 16, 2024
  25. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I've literally seen players in MAX Units crouching in a corner amidst some of the toughest gunfights in game. Let that sink in. MAX Unit...

Mar 15, 2024
  26. Amador replied to the thread Counter battles in open areas..

Allow me to clarify... Because I can imagine how confusing it must be for new and existing players who's sole interactions has only...

Mar 15, 2024
  27. Amador replied to the thread Counter battles in open areas..

I find myself having to constantly remind folk... An occasional exception is not an indication of the norm. In PlanetSide 1, fighting...

Mar 15, 2024
  28. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

You know what's worse? Knowing that the purpose of MAX Units was to help punch through stalemates using MAX crash tactics. But then...

Mar 15, 2024
  29. Amador replied to the thread Counter battles in open areas..

It sounds as if you hadn't played PlanetSide 1 back during its prime those many years ago. That's because combat regularly took place in...

Mar 15, 2024
  30. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

MAX's Units are infantry. Infantry is revivable. This is how the game has worked since PlanetSide 1. Though it seems this understanding...

Mar 15, 2024
  31. Amador liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

The title is pretty self explanatory, the MAX as an infantry class is not what it used to be especially following the removal of the...

Mar 14, 2024
  32. Amador replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

I've seen more Lancer and Phoenix launchers used than a Striker these days. To think the Dev's trashed the T2 Striker into obscurity for...

Mar 14, 2024
  33. Amador replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

Perhaps next time you'll reconsider a better use of your manpower, by... Bringing the Bastion to a full stop. Have a Galaxy dismount a...

Mar 12, 2024
  34. Amador replied to the thread Planetside 2 sold , what is the truth ?.

The community is what has kept this game alive through their tenacious support, remarkably 12 years later. The community has paid money...

Mar 11, 2024
  35. Amador replied to the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

A lingering and still highly valid question which remains unanswered.

Mar 11, 2024
  36. Amador replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Still no official announcement. Yet it's nearly been a month since the outbreak of plausibly substantial news.

Mar 11, 2024
  37. Amador replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

I will make an effort to explain to the best of my current understanding... The premise of the Sunderer changes by Daybreak was in...

Jan 28, 2024
  38. Amador replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

As excerpted from the previous thread: (TL;DR NOTE - The Sunderer's driving/handling characteristics can be vastly improved if the ANT...

Jan 25, 2024
  39. Amador replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Dec. 19 2023.

I am glad to hear that work is being done to brush up the game, even if such an endeavor begins with the humble Sunderer. This is greatly...

Dec 27, 2023
  40. Amador replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

Forwarding this post from another thread.

Dec 23, 2023
  41. Amador replied to the thread current thoughts on PTS changes.

I've established initial impressions with the CtC rework on the PTS, however I'd rather withhold major critique until it has seen a bit of...

Dec 21, 2023
  42. Amador posted a new thread.

Bug fixing is discretionary, it seems.

(NOTE: This thread was intentionally created in the "Gameplay Discussion" area to promote awareness, and is NOT to be moved elsewhere.) I...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 19, 2023
  43. Amador replied to the thread [BUG] Nason's Defiance - Incorrect Sunderer Vehicle Spawn Orientation.

I reported this on the forums October 24, 2022. It is now December 19th, 2023. This is the -FOURTH TIME- I had to bump this known reported...

Dec 19, 2023
  44. Amador replied to the thread nerf lib.

The Liberator is a 3 player vehicle that requires skill, synergy and teamwork to succeed. 1x Liberator (w/ 1 Pilot & 2 Crew [3 Players]) =...

Dec 16, 2023
  45. Amador replied to the thread Status of Outfit Wars - Nexus Season 2.

I will add my own Outfit Wars "experience" this year. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Enlistment Phase: The...

Dec 16, 2023
  46. Amador replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I can't say I harbor such malice towards Oshur. As I simply feel that more focus and effort was put into the implementation of water...

Dec 15, 2023
  47. Amador replied to the thread nerf lib.

Having personally used a Skyguard since launch and watching aircraft becoming nerfed time and time again... There's so few pilots left,...

Dec 15, 2023
  48. Amador liked Effect's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

Just a suggestion to pass along. While it's certainly not the only issue the continent has, the center of the continent needs a real...

Dec 15, 2023
  49. Amador replied to the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

I am a player whom enjoys Oshur for the rare opportunity to utilize Corsair boats as we never really had official "Naval" vehicles in...

Dec 15, 2023
  50. Amador liked Liewec123's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

just make it trigger an instant meltdown alert, how hard can it be? its murdered primetime for 2 years and you could fix it with a few...

Dec 15, 2023
  51. Amador replied to the thread to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars.

Outfit Wars creates yet another problem which must be promptly fixed. Outfit Wars steals away more developmental time and effort from the...

Dec 13, 2023
  52. Amador replied to the thread Remove stealth.

Original post made back in August 2020. A hotly debated topic, even beyond 3 years ago. I don't recall a single proposal or change for...

Nov 29, 2023
  53. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] The spawn system makes starting and maintaining new battles hard.

In PlanetSide 1 you could only spawn at the following: The single nearest main base. The single nearest tower. The single nearest AMS....

Nov 26, 2023
  54. Amador liked Jx9000's post in the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Still, pressing the devs for server merges is not wrong, just wish they would listen.

Nov 26, 2023
  55. Amador replied to the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

Since the beginning of PlanetSide 2, any character name you create is unique world-wide. That means if your character name is "JohnDoe" on...

Nov 24, 2023
  56. Amador replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Explosion Based on Cortium Held.

... This was simply a feature back in old-school PS1 days. Now largely forgotten due to time. We called them ANT Bombs. We would fully...

Nov 13, 2023
  57. Amador replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Agreed. And that is precisely why Outfit Wars is the problem and a waste of effort. Content Updates, Feedback Adjustments and Bug Fixes...

Nov 13, 2023
  58. Amador replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Outfit Wars shouldn't exist, period. Ascension, Desolace, Extinction and Nexus are the original "Battle Islands" maps from PS1. The...

Oct 31, 2023
  59. Amador replied to the thread The population is dying.

As a PS1 Veteran, this comment requires confrontation. "Free-to-Play" - This business model was a flaw for PS2 since its inception by...

Oct 31, 2023
  60. Amador liked DeathCaliber's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Allow us to move our characters that we've spent a lot of time and money on from Connery to Emerald before this happens. That would be...

Oct 28, 2023
  61. Amador liked SgtBlacksmith's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Mithril, Thanks for continuing to communicate with us. I understand the mood is very sour in the community lately, but the worst...

Oct 28, 2023
  62. Amador liked BattleWarriorZ5's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Besides the Soltech community, OW wasn't really asked for this year and we were already told it wasn't coming this year. What the...

Oct 28, 2023
  63. Amador liked sofiaflorence's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Outfit wars is not my thing but as long as the seasonal events and occasional bugfixes keep coming, that's good enough. The game is great...

Oct 28, 2023
  64. Amador liked 36thelement's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

The main game needs an update to bring players back long term, not this outfit wars nonsense that will spike population for a few weeks....

Oct 28, 2023
  65. Amador liked KXOPH's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

So far we have only seen seasonal updates and no major ones.

Oct 28, 2023
  66. Amador liked Raiden Huttbroker's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

As much as I disagree with Outfit Wars coming back I can at least respect that you guys are still working on the game and seem to...

Oct 28, 2023
  67. Amador liked VV4LL3's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

The MAX non-rez change was from a reddit thread. It did not exist on the official forums -- look how poorly that was received and even...

Oct 28, 2023
  68. Amador liked Freyzez's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Mithril When are the team going to fix Exploits ruining the game? banning hole cheater outfits full of ESP software cheaters inside are...

Oct 28, 2023
  69. Amador liked CaudillAvenger's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

I'm not sure there are enough outfits left in the game that can field 48 players at the same time. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, but...

Oct 28, 2023
  70. Amador replied to the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Outfit Wars was believed to finally be canceled - the community was delighted. At last, a tidbit of reassurance that effort would be...

Oct 26, 2023
  71. Amador liked TekkitBeasting's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Agreed. It's honestly frustrating to see development time being dumped into something that will just kill the game faster. We need...

Oct 25, 2023
  72. Amador liked BlackRodger's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

I really hope Outfit wars is not the promised "Big news". Mithril, can you confirm please?

Oct 25, 2023
  73. Amador liked TekkitBeasting's post in the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

I understand how this could be considered "big news", but at the same time, a vast majority of players assumed it was going to be a...

Oct 25, 2023
  74. Amador replied to the thread OW - Nexus Season 2 (Announcement Discussion Thread).

Outfit Wars must come to an END. Outfit Wars is a needless event that only a small handful of select PlanetSide 2 players can participate...

Oct 25, 2023
  75. Amador replied to the thread [Guide] Flippable construction bases are a mistake. Don't build spawns/terms there..

At this point, given how construction has been crippled to the state of dysfunction from its formerly practical design... You could likely...

Oct 24, 2023