AllRoundGoodGuy's Recent Activity

1. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread Do sunderers need a buff?.

A sundy should basically be a resource-based miniature construction system. Imagine if instead of making the Sundy more powerful you get...

Mar 23, 2020
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

We all know that the Magscatter is the best pistol. It's a pistol, AND A SHOTGUN HOW IS IT NOT GOOD?

Mar 19, 2020
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

You're right that there is a reason, but I'm afraid it's much more mundane than this grandiose notion that only idiots congregate here....

Mar 18, 2020
  4. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

Opinions, my friend. Just about everything you're saying here are all just opinions, not facts. The Betelgeuse for example is...

Mar 18, 2020
  5. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

On an individual server basis there is room for one faction to have superior teamwork and coordination, which changes from time to time....

Mar 18, 2020
  6. AllRoundGoodGuy liked FLHuk's post in the thread Personal question.

Play all three :)

Mar 18, 2020
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Trigga's post in the thread This is why I am from New Conglomerate.

[IMG]

Mar 16, 2020
  8. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread This is why I am from New Conglomerate.

My first bonus check.

Mar 16, 2020
  9. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread Last 100 Alerts on Emerald: 57 VS, 28 NC, 15 TR.

Unfortunately alert wins are pretty much the only objective measure of success we have as players. Perhaps SOE/DBG/Whoever the hell it...

Mar 13, 2020
  10. AllRoundGoodGuy liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread March 11, 2020 - Escalation (PC Mega-Update).

Global PC servers will come down tomorrow, Wednesday March 11, 2020, at the following times: EU: 4am GMT (est. 16 hr downtime) NA/Asia:...

Mar 12, 2020
  11. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Eternaloptimist's post in the thread Tomorrow's the big day !.

There is only one Eternal Optimist! I should be back in the game soon now that the country I've moved to is finally getting fibre...

Mar 11, 2020
  12. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread After a long break, i'm back and have a few things in my mind.

As far as the certwall to unlock ASP goes, I feel like it's fine. I'm like BR 83 and I have like 4k certs just sitting there. Could I...

Mar 6, 2020
  13. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Why is the AS16 Nighthawk better than the Jackhammer?.

Just ask Campagne what he thinks of the jackhammer. He has it listed on his google doc if I remember correctly.

Mar 6, 2020
  14. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread The largest killstreak ever in Planetside 2?.

[IMG]

Mar 5, 2020
  15. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Sites's post in the thread Escalation Test Server Update.

(@jgolenbo edit at 10:25am PST): Hey all, we had to delay this morning's Test Server patch a few hours due to a few lingering ops issues...

Feb 12, 2020
  16. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Skraggz's post in the thread Router abuse : placing router on friendly base directly under green dot.

You can click on the left side of the screen, but yes it is being abused.

Feb 11, 2020
  17. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Skraggz's post in the thread Aircraft controls: yaw with a mouse?.

You teach them 2 to 5 year old posts, them guys had it coming for awhile.....

Feb 7, 2020
  18. AllRoundGoodGuy liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

When you bring your max to a 90 v 10 overpop and V6 everyone you kill.... expect a teabag when you die. Call me puerile.

Feb 6, 2020
  19. AllRoundGoodGuy liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Bastion Fleet Carrier and metagame.

Long overdue: Add mouse yaw. It will lower the bar of entry for new pilots.

Feb 6, 2020
  20. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Whether the development team can?.

Google translate: PlanetSide 2; Major updates this month: 1. Whether support for third-person switching (such as Planetside Arena) is...

Feb 5, 2020
  21. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] cloaking for tanks.

Can we have cloaked maxes as well?

Feb 5, 2020
  22. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

I've already said, nowhere in the Terms of Service (That you agreed to when creating your account) does it state teabagging is illegal....

Feb 5, 2020
  23. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

You could look up the Terms of Service you agreed to when creating your account to find out the official stance on it. I took a look...

Feb 4, 2020
  24. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Remember when the devs used to interact with the community in game.

Classic reply coming from an imperial fascist. AURAXIS BELONGS TO THE NC.

Feb 3, 2020
  25. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Guide] There's TOO MANY NOOBS !!!!.

Do you recall what base they were running from? Kinda curious how long on average it took them to leg it lol.

Feb 3, 2020
  26. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Game is awesome now!.

Awesome!

Jan 31, 2020
  27. AllRoundGoodGuy liked icufos's post in the thread Game is awesome now!.

Just come from playing Hossin. Usually the worst map for what with micro stutters and lag. It played like a dream. Was in a heavy battle...

Jan 31, 2020
  28. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Remember when the devs used to interact with the community in game.

What happened to your lasher sig?

Jan 30, 2020
  29. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Somentine's post in the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

1. Saturday the continents were full, which means that another was open (and there was). You chose to stay on VR instead of going to the...

Jan 30, 2020
  30. AllRoundGoodGuy liked jgolenbo's post in the thread Dev Post - Server Hardware Downtime.

Sharing an update from Rogue Planet Head and PlanetSide 2 Executive Producer Andy Sites about the extended downtime / hardware server...

Jan 30, 2020
  31. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

Apparently the rogue planet already had an occupant.

Jan 29, 2020
  32. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread Vehicle combat is very boring and unenjoyable..

This is not an accurate representation. Obviously infantry is much more common and is able to play in isolated areas where they are...

Jan 29, 2020
  33. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

[IMG] Woah, where did he come from.

Jan 29, 2020
  34. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

Exactly. What is the fun of breaking rules if there is nobody here to enforce them?

Jan 28, 2020
  35. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Forum Mod.

I would do someone active, largely impartial, who does not have a lot of bias and has a calm approach to any situation. I dont think we...

Jan 28, 2020
  36. AllRoundGoodGuy posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Forum Mod

If Rogue Planet Games was to appoint a community mod, who do you think here that's on the forums should get the title?

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jan 27, 2020
  37. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

If I am reading this right your only comparison between the EM6 and the Betel is their sustainability, and not their actual performance...

Jan 27, 2020
  38. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Also for consideration since base stats are misread so much that you are often better off with the performance stats: Uniques (I added...

Jan 27, 2020
  39. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

Oh my sweet summer child, you are too innocent for this world. :p

Jan 27, 2020
  40. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread "VS OP" Why?.

For the record, I don't think the VS are overpowered. I think they have a lot of good and a lot of "meh." People seem to think wild...

Jan 27, 2020
  41. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Wheat out the exploits and fix the game (suggestions in the thread all ready).

Pretty obvious to me that you need to git gud, and stop blaming things on cheaters/exploits when 9/10 times it's due to lag.

Jan 27, 2020
  42. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread NSO Javelin "Nest Launcher".

Maybe Hetegeuse might accept that challenge and aurax it?

Jan 27, 2020
  43. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Campagne's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

Bait account confirmed.

Jan 27, 2020
  44. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

It pushed the LMG to be a little bit less of a jack-of-all-trades weapon and gave way to more specialization. What's wrong with that?

Jan 27, 2020
  45. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Lord_Avatar's post in the thread 2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move.

What? :confused:

Jan 27, 2020
  46. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Revive/Repair tracking.

Once a week since the game's release.

Jan 22, 2020
  47. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread Remove Ti Annoys ... because average TR IQ dropped below 10.

This has nothing to do with the TR or their IQ, this is about the enjoyment the players get out of things. Having large stalemates in...

Jan 22, 2020
  48. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Revive/Repair tracking.

Where have I heard that the score board should include things other then kd...

Jan 22, 2020
  49. AllRoundGoodGuy liked blackboemmel's post in the thread Rogue Planet Games.

...is the new name of the PS2 developing studio.

Jan 22, 2020
  50. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

Not this again. If these preferred mentalities were a strong impactor then we would see it on the performance of the common weapons...

Jan 15, 2020
  51. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

It only happened once, but I remember once back in the day I was defending a base as NC max. A point was in a building up on a hill...

Jan 14, 2020
  52. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

Well they've got "property of NC" or "property of TR" stamped on the side somewhere, so obviously they are more powerful regardless of...

Dec 27, 2019
  53. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

MY KEYBOARD BROKE Guess why ;)

Dec 27, 2019
  54. AllRoundGoodGuy liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

Where are Campagne and Demigan !!?? This is your time, take no prisoners here :):):):p:):):) !!!!

Dec 27, 2019
  55. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

This^ We have a VS guy as lead developer, He played VS, VS get all of the best toys, He hated NC max, NC maxes got nerfed to...

Dec 27, 2019
  56. AllRoundGoodGuy liked YellowJacketXV's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

Have you even SEEN Wrels old videos? There's a reason VS deserve to be warpgated with extreme prejudice. The fact that they are a...

Dec 27, 2019
  57. AllRoundGoodGuy liked vonRichtschuetz's post in the thread [Suggestion] Maybe stop being VS biased @devs?.

A 20% reduction for engineer tools? The same engineer that literally gets force disconnected from the server if he goes full support and...

Dec 27, 2019
  58. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Battle Eye Issue.

I'd advise yelling choice expletives at your computer's monitor, 9/10 times it won't fix it but you'll feel better about it. Maybe you...

Dec 27, 2019
  59. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Pikachu's post in the thread Battle Eye Issue.

Ballto is back. :D

Dec 27, 2019
  60. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

I'd like said details. Details make (almost) everything better. I like thinking about opposing viewpoints. In the example you gave...

Dec 27, 2019
  61. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

That's a good point, it didn't cross my mind that you used the ! instead of a i. That's what I get for posting without having my cup of...

Dec 26, 2019
  62. AllRoundGoodGuy liked That_One_Kane_Guy's post in the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

Citations bloody needed for this one, chief. You're laboring under the delusion that I'm 'proving a point', I am not. This is simple...

Dec 26, 2019
  63. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Planetside 2 - new players leaving.

Being an avid MOBA player I 100% get this hahahahahahahaha. The issue is though that these games have detection systems to put players...

Dec 26, 2019
  64. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread * Cry in NC MAX Shield *.

Interesting use of a comma. No flame.

Dec 26, 2019
  65. AllRoundGoodGuy liked YellowJacketXV's post in the thread This Meme Also Applies to Planetside 2.

Didn't make it but transcript: "Aren't you a fan of hunt?" *Yup* "And you want the game to do well and players to stick around instead of...

Dec 26, 2019
  66. AllRoundGoodGuy liked RPG_Wrel's post in the thread Dec. 12, 2019 - PTS Update.

Nanite Systems Operatives Players will be able to play NSO even without membership on PTS for this update. SR-200 - New Sniper Rifle...

Dec 13, 2019
  67. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] To: The Developers (IF you one day Planetside 2 Comes About).

1: so getting triple teamed is better then double team? 2: this was tried before, made defending incredibly difficult, if anything, it...

Nov 19, 2019
  68. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] A2G and G2A rebalance.

The G2A vs A2G balance is crap, just about everyone knows it. Pilots often feel like G2A can exclude them from entire battles while the G2A...

Nov 19, 2019
  69. AllRoundGoodGuy liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread PLANETSIDE 3: avoid the problems of PS2.

All other problems can be corrected by later changes in design through major patches or similar. The one thing to get right on day one:...

Nov 12, 2019
  70. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Biolabs....and bases on Koltyr.

#BringBackTheOriginalCrown

Nov 7, 2019
  71. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Sites's post in the thread Oct. 30th, 2019 - Hotfix (PC).

We’ve published a client-only hotfix (no server downtime) that addresses several stability, performance and anti-cheat improvements. The...

Nov 1, 2019
  72. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

What about this? [media]

Oct 30, 2019
  73. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2019
  74. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Zizoubaba's post in the thread Confirmed (2nd post) since 1 or 2 patches, the sound is buggy.

Most of the time, I can no longer hear if an enemy is attacking my sundy. (there, very polite, respectful and constructive, not to...

Oct 28, 2019
  75. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread (what appears to be) random crashes are back again ...

So you are saying that if you end planetside 2's process it closes out?

Oct 23, 2019
  76. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Pikachu's post in the thread Give the Flash and Harasser(?) AA Weaponry.

Harasser with AA weapons, something like this? [IMG] Regular version for comparison. [IMG] While we're on it, how about new AA weapons...

Oct 23, 2019
  77. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Ultramar needs YOU! (Emerald NC).

[media] Is this your mascot?

Oct 23, 2019
  78. AllRoundGoodGuy liked JobiWan's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Well I just looked up Exileant on Fisu. No such player. Same on Dasanfall and PSU.

Oct 23, 2019
  79. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Liewec123's post in the thread Harrassers vehicles everywhere.

You're both right! The current harasser would be fine if it cost more, let's say 300nanites maybe? And give them a 360 degree rumble...

Oct 22, 2019
  80. AllRoundGoodGuy liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Planetside 3.

Star Citizen - GOTY 2030, I'm calling it now. /slaps 20.

Oct 22, 2019
  81. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread Planetside 3.

Star Citizen? I thought it was called "development hell simulator 9000".

Oct 22, 2019
  82. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Refreshing continents with new warpgate options..

There are some bases you rarely ever see, and when you see them its usually as a zerg pushing to the warpgate instead of an interesting...

Oct 22, 2019
  83. AllRoundGoodGuy liked TRspy007's post in the thread Let's take a moment to acknowledge....

I don't say this often, but it's important to recognize when the devs are doing something right. Granted, it's not as often as we'd like,...

Oct 20, 2019
  84. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Pikachu's post in the thread Planetside 3.

I will eat my hat if there is a PS3 game.

Oct 19, 2019
  85. AllRoundGoodGuy liked Liewec123's post in the thread Knock off your nonsense and play..

:eek: Look the game is not going anywhere. As much as you say Daybreak games runs games into the ground, I am still looking a D.C.U.O....

Oct 16, 2019
  86. AllRoundGoodGuy liked RRRIV's post in the thread [Suggestion] Friendly Fire.

how about you check your fire

Oct 15, 2019
  87. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rehire Higby.

I wonder if Higby secretly reads these forums.....

Oct 14, 2019
  88. AllRoundGoodGuy liked pnkdth's post in the thread I miss Higby and Tramell!.

Damn, I miss them. Also, Higby always shared the most vital data with us. [IMG]

Oct 14, 2019
  89. AllRoundGoodGuy liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Improve the accuracy of long range airborne cannon.

how bout we give infantry and vehicles some good counters first before we keep buffing what is already difficult to fight against, thank...

Oct 11, 2019
  90. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Unobtainable Items.

No pun intended.

Oct 10, 2019
  91. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread (Question) PTS Updates.

Anything that can blow an esf out of the sky is a good thing imo. Please note that by anything I'm not advocating that a beamer pew...

Oct 9, 2019
  92. AllRoundGoodGuy liked ps_nicto's post in the thread October 8, 2019 - PTS Update.

The PTS server will be coming down this evening for an update. New Weapons VE-A1 Lacerta (Vanu Sovereignty - Assault Rifle) The Lacerta...

Oct 9, 2019
  93. AllRoundGoodGuy posted a new thread.

(Question) PTS Updates

Anyone tried out the new toys yet? Unfortunately I can't login for myself to check em out. Some of my thoughts on the other changes...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Oct 9, 2019
  94. AllRoundGoodGuy replied to the thread Locked Planets and Poplock - Basically I am unable to play the game.

Just as a point of reference, just because the forum lists someone as being all-access does not mean that they currently are. I for...

Oct 8, 2019
  95. AllRoundGoodGuy liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread [Suggestion] Revamped Spawn System.

Disclaimer: this is a long post (Wall-of-Text category) and there is no TL;DR. I worked on this for a long time since I hate the new Spawn...

Oct 8, 2019