adamts01's Recent Activity

1. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE CANCEROUS LIBS FFS.

Which country are you in? Not illegal in the States.

Feb 24, 2020 at 12:31 AM
  2. adamts01 liked Coliax's post in the thread [Suggestion] Empire Strenght: The Indar problem (and how to solve it).

As you all might know it takes years to start an alert on indar because no fraction really wins or looses mutch ground. Thats just how...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  3. adamts01 replied to the thread Why do wanabee proz spam crouch really fast?.

It's not nearly as bad as the shuffle combined with high ping. I'm so glad Asia is mostly off of Connery. We just need a ping limit now to...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:44 AM
  4. adamts01 liked OgreMarkX's post in the thread Why do wanabee proz spam crouch really fast?.

There's a well known guy on Connery who crouch spams like no other. He doesn't like being called out on it (he's a good guy though). But...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:39 AM
  5. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

Connery. I've got a BR15 or so On Emerald just to see what the air game was like there, not impressed by the way. Are you on TR over...

Feb 14, 2020
  6. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

You break directions in long afterburn sweeps too, obviously. The difference is that vertical thrust is MUCH stronger than descend. As...

Feb 14, 2020
  7. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

That allows the Lib to control range, setting any half decent Lib pilot up for a perfect shot. Anyone who's spent any time in a Lib...

Feb 14, 2020
  8. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

Sorry, your video of 3 bad pilots and a worse Dalton gunner doesn't convince me of overall balance. I mean, one was using a Banshee and...

Feb 14, 2020
  9. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Why? Why waste your time in life arguing about something you're done with? That's like harassing an ex instead of moving on.

Feb 14, 2020
  10. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

What's the point of this? You've got a 2/3 lib that didn't land a single hit. Of course ESF would slowly chip away his health. If that...

Feb 12, 2020
  11. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Please get rid of Death Focus.

I've come back and killed so many sneaky people that I'd never have found without that stupid kill cam. I feel bad for them.

Feb 11, 2020
  12. adamts01 liked Tykune's post in the thread [Suggestion] Please get rid of Death Focus.

When a player dies, the camera focuses in on the person who killed that player. This is something that few people may like or not care...

Feb 11, 2020
  13. adamts01 replied to the thread TR AI Max.

What's the big deal about fire rate when dps/damage per magazine is mostly equalized? The single argument in favor of a higher fire rate...

Feb 11, 2020
  14. adamts01 replied to the thread Router abuse : placing router on friendly base directly under green dot.

Is there any way around this? I saw a friendly Deci then finish off with his rifle a friendly router and it disappeared maybe a week...

Feb 11, 2020
  15. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Construction Changes.

The masses also zerg, but that doesn't win alerts. If you see maybe 2 gal drops per session that only means you don't have any outfits...

Feb 11, 2020
  16. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Construction Changes.

That would be great if a roadblock would matter. Gal drop with a router is superior.

Feb 10, 2020
  17. adamts01 liked Mr_Cheese's post in the thread [Suggestion] Outfit Forfeiture.

Agreed. Also perhaps if the outfit leader is offline for 3-6 months the 2nd in command (and active) player should be automatically promoted.

Feb 8, 2020
  18. adamts01 liked Johannes Kaiser's post in the thread [Suggestion] Outfit Forfeiture.

Once no member of an outfit has logged in for more than one year, it should be dissolved. Reason (and example): Our community, Strikeforce...

Feb 8, 2020
  19. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Latin America Server? :( :( :(.

Is it 180ms or 300ms? 180ms is Manila to Connery, and isn't that bad to be honest. 300ms is Europe to Connery, which is approaching crazy.

Feb 8, 2020
  20. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

I'm happy to fly for anyone on any faction on Connery or TR on Emerald if you want to farm helpless ground. Send me a message and we'll set...

Feb 8, 2020
  21. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

Exaggerations like these don't help anyone. The Zepher deals 250 damage out to 1 meter, and 50 out to 4. 500 direct damage. So that...

Feb 7, 2020
  22. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

This didn't go over well on Reddit, but I think the Dalton needs a damage falloff. Say full power out to 300 meters down to half power...

Feb 7, 2020
  23. adamts01 replied to the thread Aircraft controls: yaw with a mouse?.

There's almost no yaw in real life either. Games such as Warthunder and Arma that use "yaw" on the mouse actually combine roll and...

Feb 7, 2020
  24. adamts01 replied to the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

Right off the bat, you're right. But think of how many good midfits and small outfits there are. It's always bothered me that they'd...

Feb 7, 2020
  25. adamts01 liked Skraggz's post in the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

Welp OP, some may agree with you, some will not. I am of the latter, I have re-upped my sub that I have not had in along time. All the...

Feb 7, 2020
  26. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

BTW, you don't even know what's in the next update. It WILL pull players back.

Feb 7, 2020
  27. adamts01 liked pnkdth's post in the thread ESCALATED in wrong direction.

If more focus on outfit cooperation (and toys!) and faction loyalty + outfit competitive meta is "going in the wrong" direction and "I just...

Feb 7, 2020
  28. adamts01 replied to the thread NERF THE ***** LIBS.

It's a weird thing. It takes equal players in ESF to kill a Lib. Which I'm kind of OK with. I've never supported the Dalton OHK though,...

Feb 7, 2020
  29. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Looks like he made it about two weeks.

Feb 7, 2020
  30. adamts01 liked MrMagicGuns's post in the thread [Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!.

Can I have your stuff?

Feb 7, 2020
  31. adamts01 replied to the thread Escalation isnt going to be that good..

I think outfit objectives are a great way to go. They did mention their concern about including smaller outfits, so they are aware of that....

Feb 7, 2020
  32. adamts01 replied to the thread Wish there was a rear view out of my Mosquito..

Air is such a mess in this game. Render ranges are so short that a Racer Reaver can go from render distance to rotary range within just a...

Feb 5, 2020
  33. adamts01 replied to the thread So.. Um why?.

Can you find that video for us? Either post it here or Reddit?

Feb 3, 2020
  34. adamts01 replied to the thread Do any of the factions care what people say?.

You need to find a group that has similar goals as yourself. That might mean trying other factions. There's also a very fine line where...

Feb 3, 2020
  35. adamts01 replied to the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

So much this. Most of these trolls have insanely fragile egos, which is why they try their best to prove dominance in some silly online...

Feb 3, 2020
  36. adamts01 liked BrbImAFK's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Teabagging is legal. RPG is not likely to do anything about it. Complaining about it just feeds the troll. Now, that said... doing it is...

Feb 3, 2020
  37. adamts01 liked SikVvVidiT's post in the thread Is Teabagging Legal?.

Our ancestors used to have to fight against Terror Birds and other crazy looking creatures.. And here we are crying about tea bagging?...

Feb 3, 2020
  38. adamts01 replied to the thread [Guide] There's TOO MANY NOOBS !!!!.

Fisu doesn't show a meaningful pop increase. These "noobs" are most likely all alts. This should be evident to you when you see the...

Jan 31, 2020
  39. adamts01 replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

You're not thinking outside the box. NSO could hopefully be used in a way that lets us get rid of ques. Consider this. NSO will be...

Jan 31, 2020
  40. adamts01 replied to the thread [Devs please read!] enable character transfers for connery players.

Yeah. People move, and it's absurd to expect them to start over when the grind in this game is so crazy.

Jan 30, 2020
  41. adamts01 liked ShadowAssociate's post in the thread [Devs please read!] enable character transfers for connery players.

As an East coast player whose soldiers are stranded on Connery, the inability to transfer is the only thing keeping me from returning to...

Jan 30, 2020
  42. adamts01 replied to the thread KILL CAM!.

The killcam really is BS. I mostly gave up on flanking and have been working on my squad stuff, so I'm not really hurt by the kill cam. But...

Jan 30, 2020
  43. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread KILL CAM!.

No. No it doesnt. I was playing yesterday, had a perfect spot, ridiculously high up and out of the way, i'd never be spotted... I...

Jan 30, 2020
  44. adamts01 liked Netjunky123's post in the thread KILL CAM!.

Please remove killcam or make it for players 1-10 who need to learn the game and such. what good is being a sniper if your position is...

Jan 30, 2020
  45. adamts01 replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

Current pop doesn't matter when the most populated faction is stuck at their warp gate from both angles maybe it should be based on...

Jan 29, 2020
  46. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change the Bighorn .50m's firing sound.

It was a barret bolt action. Single shot. I'm not sure of its model number. Baller nightforce scope. About a $7k set up. And $4 a shot....

Jan 29, 2020
  47. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change the Bighorn .50m's firing sound.

I recently got to shoot a 50 cal bolt action for the first time a while ago at a mile. That gun definitely has a truck-rocking deep canon...

Jan 21, 2020
  48. adamts01 replied to the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

I think it mostly boils down to a lack of population and poor implementation of NSO. When populations suck, there's normally only enough...

Jan 21, 2020
  49. adamts01 liked OpolE's post in the thread Membership is worth jack ****, 1 f*cking hour in VR.

NO! That's not the point.. People want to develop their persistent character in a persitent world

Jan 21, 2020
  50. adamts01 replied to the thread I'm soooo sick of this. I swear to god, it actually makes me feel sick. DBG you're idiots..

This isn't necessarily true. There's this saying that bad times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak...

Jan 21, 2020
  51. adamts01 replied to the thread Battle Scoreboard should display ping.

Yes. But this isn't entirely the player's fault. I travel between the US and Asia and am either closer to Soltech or Emerald, but my...

Jan 21, 2020
  52. adamts01 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Battle Scoreboard should display ping.

I don’t need to see everyones ping but a snapshot of players ping on the battle scoreboard would settle things quite nicely. I think it...

Jan 21, 2020
  53. adamts01 replied to the thread Dear DBG, you're never going to nerf the Libs back are you? (air to ground). Well that's dumb..

Maybe the old Banshee, before they halved its direct damage. Any decent Burster Max runs ordnance armor, and I'd LOVE to see a video of...

Jan 17, 2020
  54. adamts01 replied to the thread Dear DBG, you're never going to nerf the Libs back are you? (air to ground). Well that's dumb..

A2G is in a decent place, if not a little weak in some cases. Anything less and it would be pointless to pull A2G. G2A is what's...

Jan 17, 2020
  55. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yet Another Archer Thread.

CAI was awful. If you read what I said again I said the nerf to infantry anti-vehicle range was the only good thing to come out of it.

Jan 6, 2020
  56. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yet Another Archer Thread.

How long have you been around? Do you not remember Lancer squads stopping a whole zerg from getting to the next base? Obviously there's...

Jan 3, 2020
  57. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rework SMG Infiltrators.

I don't know. The only place I'd rather have an auto scout than the Tomoe is point blank. I chronically ADS though, often when I...

Jan 3, 2020
  58. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yet Another Archer Thread.

You need to calm down and have a beer or something. But you say I don't think things through?... Nothing renders at 2,000 meters....

Dec 29, 2019
  59. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Yet Another Archer Thread.

Infantry shouldn't be able to effectively combat vehicles when those infantry don't even render to the vehicle. That's one thing CAI...

Dec 28, 2019
  60. adamts01 liked AllRoundGoodGuy's post in the thread Battle Eye Issue.

I'd advise yelling choice expletives at your computer's monitor, 9/10 times it won't fix it but you'll feel better about it. Maybe you...

Dec 27, 2019
  61. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rework SMG Infiltrators.

You want SMG infils to only use NAC. I can only assume that's because you think the longer cloak time of Hunter is OP? Unless you're...

Dec 26, 2019
  62. adamts01 liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Decoy Flares rework.

While it would help some it does feel a bit like a desperate solution rather than a full-fledged rebalance. I would make them more...

Dec 26, 2019
  63. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Rework SMG Infiltrators.

Better SMG infils run NAC anyway. I think you should play the class a little more before you start recommending all these adjustments. The...

Dec 26, 2019
  64. adamts01 replied to the thread A reason to play the objective.

The "economy" can't be upset by any change. This was emphasized on the last dev stream. These modifiers might be a way to adjust current...

Dec 24, 2019
  65. adamts01 replied to the thread 5000 Certs for ASP Respectoken.

I'm just happy we finally have this reset. I don't really regret anything, but I might switch light air for heavy secondary, now that I can...

Dec 19, 2019
  66. adamts01 replied to the thread A reason to play the objective.

This sounds great but implementation is often detrimental. For example, how do you determine whose playing the objective? Platoons who...

Dec 19, 2019
  67. adamts01 replied to the thread A reason to play the objective.

New players need certs and ISO. Some vets need ISO. Current rewards are good enough for most of those guys. Salty vets...

Dec 18, 2019
  68. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

You're contradicting yourself. You say 20% extra body resistance doesn't matter because everyone goes for the head, yet HAs would be...

Dec 13, 2019
  69. adamts01 replied to the thread A reason to play the objective.

That would work. I just hear nothing but "alerts are pointless", "objectives are pointless". We need stuff to make all these...

Dec 13, 2019
  70. adamts01 replied to the thread TR guns are awesome.

MSWR dps blows the NS15 away. The torque 9 has the quickest heads hot ttk in the game. The kindred is an absolute dps monster when...

Dec 12, 2019
  71. adamts01 posted a new thread.

A reason to play the objective

The problems with bumping up continent lock awards are snowballing and cutting in to rewards of subscriptions. I propose a new NS MBT with...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 12, 2019
  72. adamts01 replied to the thread Long vs Short TTK.

Imagine two basilisk ants going at it. They have a crazy long ttk and it's just a dps race. Now imagine 2v3, the 2 wouldn't stand a...

Dec 12, 2019
  73. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

Don't be ridiculous. 70% of players aren't infils. Counting infantry in baees I'd bet at least 50% are heavies, with maybe another 1/4...

Dec 12, 2019
  74. adamts01 liked ZDarkShadowsZ's post in the thread PLZ BAN ALL AMERICANS AND NORTH AMERICANS FROM EU SERVER.

Incorrect. I said I facepalmed. My palm goes on my own face. Not yours. I don't think you'd appreciate a potentially...

Dec 10, 2019
  75. adamts01 liked YellowJacketXV's post in the thread My opinion: Planetside 3 should have no attack hover aircrafts - just air transports.

I honestly wouldn't mind a differentiation between attack helicopter and interceptor. The changes, however would have to consider that...

Dec 10, 2019
  76. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread Long vs Short TTK.

Noted. Still don't like it in such a big open world game. Say the TTKs jump to 1 second or more of sustained fire. Do you know how that...

Dec 10, 2019
  77. adamts01 replied to the thread Long vs Short TTK.

A long ttk widens the gap between noobs and vets, which is honestly pretty huge since we don't have any match maker. A long ttk favors...

Dec 10, 2019
  78. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] How to Balance Close Range BASRs.

These guns are the extreme example of the discrepancy between heads hots and body shots. It's less of a fact that they kill so fast, but...

Dec 10, 2019
  79. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread Long vs Short TTK.

Long TTK values numbers. There is this mobile game called "Guns of Boom". It has auto aim, auto fire, and everyone has a ton of health, and...

Dec 9, 2019
  80. adamts01 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread [Suggestion] Enable ADS CoF cue in VR center.

Title says it all. In VR Center, enable in ADS mode a circle displaying the weapon CoF dinamically, so it will grow and shrink according...

Dec 2, 2019
  81. adamts01 replied to the thread Australians.

Disregarding damage done during one of those internet hiccups or any time someone is above 300ms seems like a fair compromise. When...

Dec 2, 2019
  82. adamts01 replied to the thread TR guns are awesome.

I heard the God Saw is pretty good at that. I'll probably never get it to try it though.

Dec 2, 2019
  83. adamts01 replied to the thread TR guns are awesome.

The Serpent is pretty damn close to the GD7F. Same rof and damage, same accuracy, shorter reload, slightly different recoil stats (A...

Dec 2, 2019
  84. adamts01 replied to the thread TR guns are awesome.

I've actually got a pretty solid foundation in math, but I've been out of college for quite some time, so I'm glad I can at least still...

Dec 2, 2019
  85. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread Idea to make Advanced Shield Capacitor / Suit slot items more useful..

Still just makes every class more survivable. If you don't tweak the damage models of the gun, then that just means that every class is...

Dec 2, 2019
  86. adamts01 replied to the thread PLANETSIDE 3: avoid the problems of PS2.

The biggest problems this game has can't really be removed or fixed (maxes, 3 factions, a unique and fun but goofy flight system,...

Dec 2, 2019
  87. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread PLANETSIDE 3: avoid the problems of PS2.

All other problems can be corrected by later changes in design through major patches or similar. The one thing to get right on day one:...

Dec 2, 2019
  88. adamts01 posted a new thread.

TR guns are awesome

I've always been a fan of the Torque 9 and Lynx, and I just did the math to show what I'm talking about. The Torque 9 has max/min damages...

Dec 2, 2019
  89. adamts01 replied to the thread Australians.

You can play from Asia to Connery, and Europe to Emerald with sub 200ms ping. West coast Australia gamers using their cell phones for...

Dec 2, 2019
  90. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Returning Briggs Players Character Transfer..

Meanwhile, Connery players are hoping for a merge with Emerald.

Dec 1, 2019
  91. adamts01 liked CrankySod's post in the thread [Suggestion] Returning Briggs Players Character Transfer..

So I returned to try out PS2 again after a long period of absence, only to find out that Briggs had been shut down and my Character moved...

Dec 1, 2019
  92. adamts01 replied to the thread Spawn Camping is just annoying.

So... Dropping on points is cheesy but fury/deci flashes aren't?

Dec 1, 2019
  93. adamts01 replied to the thread Spawn Camping is just annoying.

The good thing is that you can pick where to fight. The bad thing, is that thanks to 3 factions, there's often a doubleteam and no good...

Dec 1, 2019
  94. adamts01 replied to the thread Idea to make Advanced Shield Capacitor / Suit slot items more useful..

Nanoweave just needs to go. Bringing the headshot multiplier down to a true 1.6-2.0 to put it in line with the industry would be the single...

Dec 1, 2019
  95. adamts01 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Idea to make Advanced Shield Capacitor / Suit slot items more useful..

Nanoweave is something that is the only thing that works, they should actually just remove it completely to really get the players to use...

Dec 1, 2019
  96. adamts01 replied to the thread Australians.

East coast Australia gets better ping to Connery than SolTech. That server really should have been in Singapore. But still, we need a ping...

Nov 30, 2019
  97. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

I don't want to get off topic with flight controls. I'm happy to talk about it if you find one of your old threads. As for...

Nov 30, 2019
  98. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

This is another way to look at it. I'll post this overly circulated picture from earlier. http://i.imgur.com/w3s6j.jpg Imagine where...

Nov 30, 2019
  99. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

Your A2A proposals are either wacky or wouldn't work with this game's render limitations, and are entirely off topic from ESF balance....

Nov 30, 2019
  100. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

Pitch, roll and yaw are pretty established as being identical, which is why it's never brought up. I've never tested it myself though....

Nov 30, 2019
  101. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

In theory, maybe, but not in practice. If you take a shot at the top of a Scythe from any angle other than exactly above it, those...

Nov 30, 2019
  102. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

They all have their pros and cons, and are pretty balanced in the big scheme of things. I do think the Mossy is the worst in 1v1s, but...

Nov 30, 2019
  103. adamts01 liked Movoza's post in the thread [Suggestion] ESF Balance.

but.... I had a different experience. So how does your one experience proof anything?

Nov 30, 2019
  104. adamts01 replied to the thread Help an ol' vet return to PS2.

There are plenty of us who would spend hundreds more if we saw a meaningful gesture from Daybreak. But right now it's sadly not worth...

Nov 15, 2019
  105. adamts01 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Why were A2A tomcats "Removed from Play"?.

I don't know about WW1 planes, but plenty of propeller planes can "hover", they just have to be pointed straight up to do it.

Nov 14, 2019
  106. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

That "useless stealth" comment was only if the super radar I mentioned were implemented. Maybe I worded everything poorly. Stealth is...

Nov 14, 2019
  107. adamts01 liked LodeTria's post in the thread [Suggestion] Slight Nerf to Stalkers.

Oh you're using meme videos for actual balance. lol If they was a full squad of Heavies + medics they could still kill any stragglers...

Nov 14, 2019
  108. adamts01 liked JobiWan's post in the thread Alert Win Rates.

I would say it's more about leadership than weapons. On Miller there are a few zergfit leaders that actively play the alerts, they mass...

Nov 14, 2019
  109. adamts01 liked ican'taim's post in the thread Alert Win Rates.

Mainly because NC has no good outfits/squads to win alerts.

Nov 14, 2019
  110. adamts01 liked ycluk's post in the thread Alert Win Rates.

That's an absolutely FALSE statement. I played both NC & VS on Connery. VS has outfit like The Wildcats that actually has squad...

Nov 14, 2019
  111. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

I'm 100% on board with lessening the performance gap between aces and average pilots. But your solution does the opposite. Whether in the...

Nov 14, 2019
  112. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

Sorry Demigan. I have to vote no on this one. I just don't see it accomplishing any good. Let's say Engagement radar was on the defensive...

Nov 8, 2019
  113. adamts01 liked Exileant's post in the thread [Suggestion] Change ESF engagement radar.

:confused: It is not my place to say, as I was sworn to secrecy as far as layouts of others go. o_O And somehow I reeeeeeally doubt...

Nov 8, 2019
  114. adamts01 liked pnkdth's post in the thread "Executive Producer Andy Sites reviews the first month of Early Access and discusses the future for.

1) Fantastic game and revolutionised the MMORPG genre on every level. 2) Can be played on a potato. 3) Does not have players who expect...

Nov 6, 2019
  115. adamts01 liked DocLorria's post in the thread "Executive Producer Andy Sites reviews the first month of Early Access and discusses the future for.

Long time player and one who does not post often. Stop this crap ladies and gentlemen!!!! You have a loyal fan base with Planetside 2 -...

Nov 6, 2019
  116. adamts01 liked Demigan's post in the thread Thoughts on the new ES Assault Rifles?.

The disruptor ammo is for the NC Vanquisher, not the TR Arbalest which got a buff because it didnt win. 6% isnt much. Against a...

Oct 29, 2019
  117. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

There's nothing tryhard about it. It's very simple. The work that you put in should equal the results you get. I'm all for having easier...

Oct 29, 2019
  118. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

The single problem with not only air/air but also ground to air, is that this game plays rock paper scissors with hard counters, and it...

Oct 28, 2019
  119. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

It takes less than 2 mags of the auto-aim hyena missiles to kill an ESF, (no skill required) it only takes one mag to set it on fire so...

Oct 28, 2019
  120. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

Ha, no. The more unique weapons there are, the better. A bow is unique.

Oct 26, 2019
  121. adamts01 replied to the thread DBG you are ******* up SO MUCH with the libs..

As someone who's flown the Lib for quite a while, this is nonsense. It's absolute suicide to get close enough to a Lib to try to position...

Oct 26, 2019
  122. adamts01 replied to the thread DBG you are ******* up SO MUCH with the libs..

Attacking the person instead if the argument, or not even making a case for your position, is pretty lame.

Oct 26, 2019
  123. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

The infil has plenty of OHK sidearms if they land headshots. And seriously, an infil could double tap 2 or maybe 3 guys with body shots...

Oct 26, 2019
  124. adamts01 liked then00b's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

There are ways to limit its annoyance factor, obviously it will have a slow velocity, and lots of gravity drop, damage will probably drop...

Oct 26, 2019
  125. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

I'm all for making flying more accessible, but results need to correspond to the difficulty of using the weapon. Take qcb bolt actions...

Oct 26, 2019
  126. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

I get it, but this really screams stalker. Maybe there could be a primary bow with a quicker charge time, and a secondary bow that took...

Oct 26, 2019
  127. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

If drawing the string took you out of cloak then that would be the balancing factor. Maybe the arrow would deal more damage the longer...

Oct 25, 2019
  128. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

I'm not going to go through and count, but are post after post after post just telling people to use tomcats if libs are a problem.

Oct 25, 2019
  129. adamts01 liked Campagne's post in the thread Thoughts on the new ES Assault Rifles?.

I've been using the Vanquisher a bit and I do quite enjoy it. However there is a the obvious big problem of nanoweave. Past 10m (where...

Oct 24, 2019
  130. adamts01 liked karlooo's post in the thread [Suggestion] Planetside Arena --> Planetside 3.

Yes, battle royal was their real plan but because it failed now they are suddenly stating that it was all just for testing to help...

Oct 24, 2019
  131. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

I was getting the bows out for a hunting trip the other day and thought this exact same thing. But how would you differentiate...

Oct 24, 2019
  132. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Add A Primary Bow-type Weapon.

Pretty sure I already suggested this, but at the end of the day, I don't care. Add some sort of longbow weapon (we already have a...

Oct 24, 2019
  133. adamts01 liked 吼吼吼吼's post in the thread [Suggestion] SolTech Summon GM.

Oh, you think that conversation was great I think so too. In fact, as a player who started playing when he was running this game in a...

Oct 24, 2019
  134. adamts01 replied to the thread How Much Memory Do You Need To Play This Game?.

There are extra settings options in your user config file. Google some absolute potato settings and play with those. Turn off particles,...

Oct 23, 2019
  135. adamts01 replied to the thread Mode = Windowed.

There's some kind of bug where this sometimes happens to people. It happens less when I don't touch the computer during game startup.

Oct 23, 2019
  136. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Planetside 3.

I like it. And yes, Cheaters and griefing accounts are the #1 reason. Other reasons: It is *some* money against the balance...

Oct 23, 2019
  137. adamts01 liked Demigan's post in the thread Planetside 3.

I actually think that the idea of a first time payment could work. Say 10 euro's or so. Give the players DBG cash or whatever of...

Oct 23, 2019
  138. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Planetside 3.

If I hope for one thing it is this: Let it not be... at least on release... a free to play game. Make people pay *something* (a frickin...

Oct 23, 2019
  139. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Planetside 3.

Star Citizen - GOTY 2030, I'm calling it now. /slaps 20.

Oct 23, 2019
  140. adamts01 liked Demigan's post in the thread Planetside 3.

Star Citizen? I thought it was called "development hell simulator 9000".

Oct 23, 2019
  141. adamts01 liked SNAFUS's post in the thread Please throttle back the Adaptive rendering, It has gone too far..

Try flying near a large battle, then you can complain about render issues.

Oct 23, 2019
  142. adamts01 liked Simferion's post in the thread Please throttle back the Adaptive rendering, It has gone too far..

There are no large battles, just large meatgrinders. Last time I took part to a 96+vs96+ I was being sniped by 100m away and people...

Oct 23, 2019
  143. adamts01 liked Cest7's post in the thread Please throttle back the Adaptive rendering, It has gone too far..

Last Higby plz, higby stated they were tweaking rending/hit detection. It has gone too far, last night during a 96+vs96+ fight at West...

Oct 23, 2019
  144. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

This air lock argument is awful. They were supposed to be a noob weapon that let new/bad pilots deal some damage instead of none. Making...

Oct 23, 2019
  145. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

I mainly fly mosquitos, and rarely have a problem with reavers and scythes. That doesn't speak anything of ESF balance, just that there...

Oct 23, 2019
  146. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

i have minor cloak and i run it in a few builds, and for those builds it works well, sneaky ghost cap LA for example, use biolab jump...

Oct 21, 2019
  147. adamts01 liked Demigan's post in the thread Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?.

Because on both Reddit and the forums people are divided on what is the best course of action. Harasser drivers dont want to lose their...

Oct 21, 2019
  148. adamts01 replied to the thread High ping lag.

Dude, maybe proof read before you post. Or stop typing on your little phone with your fat fingers. I swear, half my time reading your...

Oct 21, 2019
  149. adamts01 replied to the thread Liberators OP Once Again!.

lol. ESF are now irrelevant. They were pushed out of base fights, and now it's pointless to fly anything but a Lib for A2A.

Oct 19, 2019
  150. adamts01 liked karlooo's post in the thread EU servers should merge (Miller + Cobalt).

It's simple. Lets say on TR you got 20 Germans in Cobalt and 40 Germans on Miller. You add it together and you got 60 Germans. That's...

Oct 17, 2019
  151. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread EU servers should merge (Miller + Cobalt).

you don't call busy fights a comeback? is anyone going to spend money when the game is dead at primetime? i consider a server merge...

Oct 17, 2019
  152. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread EU servers should merge (Miller + Cobalt).

US servers should as well.

Oct 17, 2019
  153. adamts01 replied to the thread High ping lag.

One millisecond is 1/1000 of a second. So 3 seconds would be 3,000 milliseconds. This game actually handles ping incredibly well. You...

Oct 17, 2019
  154. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Kickstart Planetside 3.

Why would anyone ever trust Daybreak? Nothing against the Devs, but the people running this company are trash.

Oct 17, 2019
  155. adamts01 liked pnkdth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Kickstart Planetside 3.

Kickstarter is not always used to fund the game but to convince investors there's a market. However, I do not see many investors looking to...

Oct 17, 2019
  156. adamts01 replied to the thread Community based update potential for the game?.

I'd typically agree, but I'm just thinking back to past patches when they had a full team. I still think this game will improve. I...

Oct 13, 2019
  157. adamts01 replied to the thread Community based update potential for the game?.

I'm sure plenty of player/programmers would foot the cost of development tools. But damn, it would be a ton of work to do anything. What's...

Oct 13, 2019
  158. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

True. This is the point where community volunteer moderators are needed.

Oct 13, 2019
  159. adamts01 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

I'll support PS2 but only on this condition. *see below* You fire all of upper management for making bad business decisions and use the...

Oct 12, 2019
  160. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

It really is pointless. Daybreak has never, and will never put our investments towards this game. Something we could do is start a go...

Oct 12, 2019
  161. adamts01 liked Skraggz's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

You dont reward corporate greed and ignoring of their playerbase with money. Throwing money at them now to save a game is not an ideal...

Oct 12, 2019
  162. adamts01 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but you should look at the reality. DBG has already axed PS2 by firing a number of members of its team.

Oct 12, 2019
  163. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

But you aren't supporting it, money spent to support PS2 is instead flushed down the PS:A toilet. It would be nice if money you spend...

Oct 12, 2019
  164. adamts01 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

Well let’s see, I bought a lifetime membership since the game was first released because I believed in it. I’ve got almost every gun, or...

Oct 12, 2019
  165. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

you're really going to tell people to buy a year of membership for a game that looks like its about to get the axe? they literally have TWO...

Oct 12, 2019
  166. adamts01 liked Naskoni's post in the thread [Suggestion] If you like this game, SUPPORT IT!.

Do NOT waste ANY of your money on this game. ALL of your money will be wasted on DBG's incompetence and stupidity. Just like all of PS2's...

Oct 12, 2019
  167. adamts01 replied to the thread Best wishes devs.

Most of the team was the same after the transfer from what I heard. It's all water under the bridge at this point. All that's left of the...

Oct 11, 2019
  168. adamts01 posted a new thread.

Best wishes devs

Sorry to hear about the Planetside 2 layoffs. Thanks for your hard work and best of luck to you. PS:A was the nail in the coffin PS2 didn't...

Oct 11, 2019
  169. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Balance gameplay of players (pros and noobs).

Basically what jibbajabba said. You even mentioned skill vs skill, yet you want to handicap one player? Huge mistake. Until your friends...

Oct 11, 2019
  170. adamts01 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] Balance gameplay of players (pros and noobs).

It's no longer fixable but one of the core problems of this game is that it's free. If it were just $10... even $1 it would fix a great...

Oct 11, 2019
  171. adamts01 liked keven's post in the thread [Suggestion] Improve the accuracy of long range airborne cannon.

Yep. In a single-pilot aircraft duel,M20 KESTREL's opponent are usually initial nosegun or three barrels nosegun. In the remote...

Oct 11, 2019
  172. adamts01 liked Scroffel5's post in the thread [Suggestion] Infantry Should Cost Nanites.

yeah, that was my idea with reposting this. Its stupid to throw bodies at them. It devalues the life of the dude you just got killed. The...

Oct 11, 2019
  173. adamts01 liked Skraggz's post in the thread destiny 2 V planetside 2.

This has to be a troll.

Oct 9, 2019
  174. adamts01 liked Trigga's post in the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

Err, when did this happen? Ive one shotted ESFs with the Python AP very recently?

Oct 9, 2019
  175. adamts01 replied to the thread Unobtainable Items.

What really sucks is not getting the Shortbow.

Oct 9, 2019
  176. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Infantry Should Cost Nanites.

I've always thought some infantry weapons, some launchers for example, should cost resources. That's how most every other game balances...

Oct 9, 2019
  177. adamts01 replied to the thread Coming Back <soon>.

They're basically undoing CAI on the pts right now.

Oct 9, 2019
  178. adamts01 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread The Medics.

On a lighter topic.have you seen how Medics often shape and decide the outcome of fights? I am not talking about a 100 vs 10 fights where...

Oct 9, 2019
  179. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Infantry Should Cost Nanites.

The big downside to infantry cost would be a snowball effect if you start losing, but the territory thing counters that. This would also...

Oct 9, 2019
  180. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Infantry Should Cost Nanites.

Make infantry more powerful. The way this could be awesome is if infantry were free next to or in the warpgate and if they became...

Oct 9, 2019
  181. adamts01 liked OtoriAssahara's post in the thread [Suggestion] Simple thing to make PS great again.

Close PS2 and Arena. And create Planetside 3. New generation, fresh thing and avoid mistakes what appeared during PS2. No one want PS...

Oct 9, 2019
  182. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Improve the accuracy of long range airborne cannon.

This lack of accuracy on the "long range" gun always bothered me as well. It has no damage drop-off but it doesn't have the accuracy to...

Oct 9, 2019
  183. adamts01 liked LodeTria's post in the thread [Suggestion] Improve the accuracy of long range airborne cannon.

The kestral is an A2A nosegun and not a very good one. Dunno how G2A relates to this.

Oct 9, 2019
  184. adamts01 replied to the thread Platoon leader holding up pop, not helping..

The only thing wrong with the current alerts are the players. You basically said it yourself, some groups making bad calls. They'd still...

Oct 9, 2019
  185. adamts01 replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

I always thought the gun was trash myself. After a year off, I started flying again and have been dueling every top pilot I've had the...

Oct 6, 2019
  186. adamts01 liked Liewec123's post in the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

If anyone reading is TR then I'd reccomend ALWAYS using Striker when you're playing HA, TR are in the unique position of having one of the...

Oct 6, 2019
  187. adamts01 replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

A ton of vets do actually use them. They're the best option for nosegun ESF against libs. And they're pretty good when fighting other...

Oct 5, 2019
  188. adamts01 replied to the thread Connery: Cheaters every night..

My guess is not much more than maintenance. That lifetime membership was a last ditch effort to fund one last game, and that game is in a...

Oct 5, 2019
  189. adamts01 replied to the thread Platoon leader holding up pop, not helping..

Every faction makes bad calls sometimes. But I still think VS generally do everything better. TR usually tries to win alerts, but they...

Oct 5, 2019
  190. adamts01 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Platoon leader holding up pop, not helping..

The game has done very little over the years to make teamwork a go to, quite the reverse. Don't even get me started on KD becoming a thing...

Oct 5, 2019
  191. adamts01 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Platoon leader holding up pop, not helping..

Going to follow this up with a suggestion off the top of my head so as to keep things positive. Platoons during an alert... Get a bonus...

Oct 5, 2019
  192. adamts01 replied to the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

I agree ESF have it rough right now, small fights aside. But why does VS have it especially bad? Great front profile, great handling,...

Oct 5, 2019
  193. adamts01 liked User8888's post in the thread How ESF's kill the fun.

Air vehicles can't be countered at low population hours, i tried many time to spawn a sunderer and every time i was camped by a liberator...

Oct 5, 2019
  194. adamts01 liked DarkStarAnubis's post in the thread The Lesson..

The problem lies in the game mechanics because if people can exploit something they will, it is human nature. If, as a game designer, I...

Oct 5, 2019
  195. adamts01 replied to the thread A suggestion from a Chinese gamer.

1,000+ players on a single map in a fps is completely unique. 1v1v1 isn't anything really special, it's just something most companies...

Oct 3, 2019
  196. adamts01 replied to the thread about server.

You're either still in the tutorial or your server is empty because of the time.

Oct 3, 2019
  197. adamts01 replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside Arena.

That's not really fair or accurate. I could go to a big eating festival and everyone there might love bug dishes. You can't take a review...

Oct 2, 2019
  198. adamts01 replied to the thread A suggestion from a Chinese gamer.

That's just a theory. There's no question as to why having more than two teams is a relative rarity in competition.

Sep 30, 2019
  199. adamts01 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Slight Assault Adjustment.

Do you mean "lessened"? It seems to work against infantry just fine for me.

Sep 30, 2019