[Suggestion] Need Gore!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kungflu, Jan 10, 2013.

1. kungflu

add gore, blood effects when i kill people. i want to see some blood stains on the walls, floors, ceilings. blood everywhere! it's not satisfying to kill someone in an empty body!
    • Up x 8
  2. Benton!

what the ****?

Seriously dude...
    • Up x 7
  3. Hosp

No.
    • Up x 8
  4. Cirevam

The game already runs like crumbs on my computer, I don't need to bog it down more by adding blood particle effects and stuff. Even if it could be disabled, what's the point?
    • Up x 6
  5. Cyridius

It doesn't work when you have revive mechanics in the game.

Also, I'm entirely indifferent. Adding blood to the walls will literally do nothing.
    But for a company that censors the words "***"( J e w <--- Censoring a religion, SOE? Really? Isn't that implying a negative connotation to the word J e w?) and "Bigger", I doubt you'll be seeing blood.

Muslim.
    Christian.
    I don't understand.
    • Up x 5
  6. smokemaker

Yes. Lots of gore.
    I want blood splatters, this also shows direction of shot if you are smart enough.
    I want body parts after explosions.
    I want blood mist on bullet impacts.
    I want headless bodies falling down after a 1HK headshots.
    I want wounded death animations for those that just barely died. A nice choking sound or gaging would also add a touch.
    I want blood trails for wounded.
    I want bodies in the wreckage of vehicles and aircraft as they explode/fall.....

Make it so #1
    • Up x 6
  7. TheBloodEagle

For those of us that have no problem running the game, I would love more blood. I'm not 12, I'm not 16. I'm an adult. Make it an option. There's a pic floating around the forum from beta of blood splat when getting shot but I can't find it.
    • Up x 1
  8. akajefe

I dont think that it needs gore. To be honest, I did not realize that it was "missing" until I read this post.
    • Up x 3
  9. Eugenitor

Yes, give the kids even more reason to play with explosive spam, why don't you.
  10. r3su

Also note that although J e w is censored, kyke is not. Nothing like blotting out the official name for a specific religion but ignoring the offensive term for it.
  11. kungflu

i want all of that!
    it makes me happy to see blood splats on the walls when i penetrate them brains
    • Up x 3
  12. r3su

No, I don't think there is any need for gore. It would both be one more thing to tax systems and just be downright pointless. Plus, if you want a lore-based reason for it not to be there, nanites, that is all.
    • Up x 3
  13. Hosp

*** vs Jewish

Test:...

So they censored the shortened slang term, they did not in fact censor the religion.
  14. Flarestar

Pretty sure that, like the game engine, they ported the word filter directly from Free Realms. It filters some pretty odd stuff. Hitler kike spearchucker skinhead wigger vag wang hell trollop and gigolo are all ok, but j.e.w is offensive somehow.
  15. smokemaker

lol you play a game in which the ultimate goal is to kill the other guy.... but you dont want the blood?
    Isn't that making the killing seem "clean" to the youth who are boiling their brains in violence?
    If you going to make a game about killing, dont stop at blood.
    lol
    • Up x 1
  16. the pestimist

blood is the last thing this game needs in it's current state it is suitable for all ages if they added blood the amount of players would drop a couple hundred. I play because it is a suitable fps for my little brother to watch. whenever I play cod my mother is horrified when I'm fine.
    • Up x 1
  17. TheBloodEagle

green blood then or some kind of splatter effect

Killing a bunch of people is O K but adding blood is suddenly too much? What a world.
    • Up x 2
  18. the pestimist

u mean like tf2.
    • Up x 1
  19. PapaMojo

And when I kill someone with a knife, I should be able to carve my name into their corpse so others will fear me when they find it.....

And I should also be able to pick up the limbs of people who die when they step on my mines, and then use them as melee weapons.

Or maybe the devs could focus on one the 800+ other more useful and important fixes and improvements needed.
    • Up x 11
  20. the pestimist

I'm barely aloud to play tf2 at home when I can play cod at my big bro's place. I think it is just my mum that is the issue really.