Happy New Year & Update 02 Info!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Spookydodger

Haven't even read it yet, but thank you for the update! Quicker than I expected!
  2. D0n

No, until you become third best tank.

VS>TR>NC.
  3. ReptilePete

Oh my, could you possibly impregnate my wife. These changes/updates aren't possibly some of the ones that could have been thought about x number of months prior to release during initial development?. Said it before and will say it again. Problem, reaction, solution, however solution deviates from original ill conceived design.
    • Up x 1
  4. sustainedfire

Most things look pretty good.

I wonder about 2 aspects:

1. The invulnerablity on spawn. I do not know if that is necessary. Especially with the "new spawn rooms". A person revived on the field by a medic is on the frontline, and should be vulnerable to fire.

2. SMGs- Do we get to have akimbo and run around like COD?
    • Up x 3
  5. Jester7x

Render distance? Didnt see that mentioned anywhere.
    • Up x 4
  6. SharpLight

A step in the right direction.
  7. VampireCrono

it's a start. some of my issues with the game are now being addressed which is great. biggest thing i want now is more base depth
    • Up x 1
  8. CaptainKharn

New Weapon type makes me happy and excited :) Can't wait!
  9. Naigus

"Short period of invulnerability will be added to freshly spawned / revived players - breaks upon game actions such as entering a vehicle or using a weapon."
    Not sure if this is a good change or not, will be interesting to see how it works and if people can exploit it.
  10. Lafladitu

This really is what Planetside2 needs
  11. Mechanought

*orgasm*
    • Up x 1
  12. MaxTwelve

Sounds like some great items to start with. As a predominantly support engineer player I look froward to a bit more reward for it.

Any chance we can see some support for mutimonitor aka Surround/Eyefinity support anytime soon?
    • Up x 2
  13. D0n

Have a good one.
    • Up x 8
  14. Mr.Vancassy

Was wondering about this as well.
    • Up x 2
  15. JuggernaughtMan

Looks great and I can't wait to hear about the big stuff coming at the end of the month.

Still waiting for an official response to the issue of metagame, ghost capping and base defense however.

Excellent nonetheless...keep it up guys.
  16. Nenarch

What is fraction... most of the players can\t get a single kill before I kill them.. Starting to think I have to start libe bombing for first time in PS just to get some decent xp.. before I get hitted by the reduced amount of xp per kill.
  17. Jester7x

I hope the optimization for lower end gpu translates into taking the load off the cpu and letting the gfx cards do more of the work.
    • Up x 1
  18. MurderBunneh

One of the best update lists I have ever seen. I'd be speechless if you can pull this together for a January release.
  19. Malsvir Vishe

You're complaining about them seemingly BUFFING Anti-Air, then you call it AirSide2? You won't be missed.
    • Up x 6
  20. AnnPerkins

are you playing the same game the rest of us are playing? This is the Planetside 2 forums.