[NC] Active/Veteran Military? Casual Player? [334th Armored is for YOU!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Lasitter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Lasitter

The 334th Armored Brigade (part of Lambent Gaming) is a casual, REAL LIFE FIRST community celebrating its 10th year in operation!

What we are:

1. Adult (18+) gamers with real lives, families, and jobs outside of the game. They come first, and nobody will ever give you crap for that.

2. A large portion of our membership are active/veteran military from around the globe. We understand deployments, duty days, training weekends, and other things that keep you away from your family and friends. We actively keep in touch with our deployed members, and have an ombudsman program to make sure that our folks receive care packages from the clan/guild when they're deployed. We take care of our own.

3. A community that takes gaming lightly, and friendship seriously. Drama is minimized by remembering that its just a game, and kill/death ratios, levels/gear, and 'raid attendance' is secondary to maintaining relationships.

4. A group that puts REAL LIFE FIRST. This is mentioned again because we are very serious about that. Family/job/church/whatever first, gaming second. We'll never ask you to give more than you're willing to offer.

What we are not:

1. A hardcore raiding guild. We run events, but don't expect us to have mega-organized, hardcore, pain in the butt events with stringent rules. That isn't our style.

2. Accepting of jerks just because they are 'uber'. If you're full of yourself, and put the game above your friends/guildmates, go find another place to hang out. That isn't our style.

3. A single-game group. We play LOTS of different games, and members tend to float back and forth between platforms (GW2, LoL, Mechwarrior, World of Warplanes/Tanks, Planetside 2, etc) as they see fit. Not only do we allow that, we encourage it, so people don't get 'burnout'.

So, if you're interested, please stop by and check us out at:

www.lambentgaming.com

We are a part of the Tactical Entertainment Network (www.tacticalentertainment.tv), the premier network for gamer podcasters and bloggers! If you play games with us, you'll probably end up having your name mentioned on a podcast at some time or another =)

You can also reach us in-game at:

Lasitter (Outfit lead)
    TheLastPepper (Officer-Central TZ)
    MowtownBob (Officer- Australian TZ)
  2. Elio

Come check us out. We have a blast especially on Mumble.
    This Gaming Community is the best. We are a tight group of people that have a great time. We are Life first.
    Check out our sites.
  3. Swede

I'm looking for an outfit and y'all sound like a good fit. Any way to hang out on Mumble or in-game before signing on?

Also, what time are most of you on?
    • Up x 1
  4. Lasitter

Swede, our 'prime time' play is between 8-12pm Central US time. We also have an events schedule on the website that'll show you what days we're doing special stuff.

FenceRat, were this Eve Online, I'd tip my had and say good troll ;) However, if you're serious, best move along and look for a different outfit, anyway. You don't sound like a fit for us. Best of luck in your search.
  5. Fyrdoc

If only you were located on the east coast....Maybe the ping from Korea wont be bad I can try and apply once there!!
  6. Lasitter

Fyr,
    Getting OCONUS transferred? Have fun and stay safe :)

When we talked about whether to go East or West (we used to be on Emerald, back in the day...East Coast server for PS1), West won out because we have a bunch of guys stationed in Hawaii and Japan, as well as our Aussie friends, and wanted to try and get as close for them as possible.

Give us a shout when you get to Korea, and we'll see what we can do! :)
  7. Fyrdoc

Actually heading back from leave. I will be returning in the spring. Still trying to figure out where to go after Korea, have EFMP needs that need to be addressed. I will give you a shout when i return. The guys in the pacific are playing should not be that bad of ping.
    • Up x 1
  8. Lasitter

Sounds good, stay safe Fyr :)
  9. Grimjoy

I run with these guys in just about every game that we play. These guys are what takes a good game and makes it a great experience. If you like having a good time and can handle an inordinate amount of swearing, you'll fit right in.
    • Up x 1
  10. Lasitter

Had a FANTASTIC run last night. Started out with a full air squadron (gunships and skeeter cover), then after a while swapped over to an armored column and chewed up things on Amerish. Love watching the map turn blue :)
    • Up x 1
  11. Lasitter

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  12. Fyrdoc

I started running and gunning with the 334th. Organized, no chaos, awesome comms and squad oriented targets. I had a blast!! So if your looking for great teamwork and an all around good time, refer to the OP and check us out!!!!!!
  13. Fyrdoc

Well nothing wrong with a shameless bump every now and then. Running with 334th even in small 3 man teams WE can turn the tide of a battle....Imagine what we could accomplish with more. Not only turn the tide of the battle, but roll through any enemies or targets we want to control. If this sounds like fun and you wanna be apart of a great outfit....we are at www.lambentgaming.com
  14. Lasitter

Been having some really good ops lately. Mostly armored runs, and some air superiority operations, as well. If you enjoy making things go BOOM, check us out!

We're also the proud new home of the podcasters from TREAD HEADZ, the PS2 podcast!
  15. Fyrdoc

16. Fyrdoc

Well just going to give another shameless bump for a great outfit for all skill levels....

The 334th Armored Brigade (part of Lambent Gaming) is a casual, REAL LIFE FIRST community celebrating its 10th year in operation!

What we are:

1. Adult (18+) gamers with real lives, families, and jobs outside of the game. They come first, and nobody will ever give you **** for that.

2. A large portion of our membership are active/veteran military from around the globe. We understand deployments, duty days, training weekends, and other things that keep you away from your family and friends. We actively keep in touch with our deployed members, and have an ombudsman program to make sure that our folks receive care packages from the clan/guild when they're deployed. We take care of our own.

3. A community that takes gaming lightly, and friendship seriously. Drama is minimized by remembering that its just a game, and kill/death ratios, levels/gear, and 'raid attendance' is secondary to maintaining relationships.

4. A group that puts REAL LIFE FIRST. This is mentioned again because we are very serious about that. Family/job/church/whatever first, gaming second. We'll never ask you to give more than you're willing to offer.

What we are not:

1. A hardcore raiding guild. We run events, but don't expect us to have mega-organized, hardcore, pain in the butt events with stringent rules. That isn't our style.

2. Accepting of jerks just because they are 'uber'. If you're full of yourself, and put the game above your friends/guildmates, go find another place to hang out. That isn't our style.

3. A single-game group. We play LOTS of different games, and members tend to float back and forth between platforms (GW2, LoL, Mechwarrior, World of Warplanes/Tanks, Planetside 2, etc) as they see fit. Not only do we allow that, we encourage it, so people don't get 'burnout'.

So, if you're interested, please stop by and check us out at:

www.lambentgaming.com

We are a part of the Tactical Entertainment Network (www.tacticalentertainment.tv), the premier network for gamer podcasters and bloggers! If you play games with us, you'll probably end up having your name mentioned on a podcast at some time or another =)

You can also reach us in-game at:

Lasitter (Outfit lead)
    TheLastPepper (Officer-Central TZ)
    MowtownBob (Officer- Australian TZ)
  17. Lasitter

Fun night on Esamir last night...rolled ALOT of armor, [OP] guys flew air support and stacked up the bogey kills from above, and turned the snow red with the blood of Terran slaves and the bl....uh...purple kool-aid of the Vanu zealots!

Well done to all. Really enjoyed those couple of hundred cert points I raked in :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here's one of our staff writers doing a great sci-fi Christmas tale, funny and worth a look!

http://tacticalentertainment.tv/archives/2734
  18. eVo734

Bumpity bump bump here plays the CrazyHooker!!
  19. Fyrdoc

Well aside from a CrazyHooker the rest of us are actually considered "normal". So you want daring adventure and fly by the seat of your pants type, adrenenalin junkies.....well that's not us. We are a bunch of guys and gals having fun playing a game and enjoying life. You feel this fits you then check us out at: www.lambentgaming.com
  20. Fyrdoc

I feel a shameless bump is in order for today! So here it is. If you feel a the large zerg outfits that shall remain namelesss at this time are not for you. Well then we are!!! If you want small team tactics....We are for you!!! f you want a good time on comms...Well you guessed it we are for you!!! When you hear things go bump in the night, well call the ghostbusters!!!!! www.lambentgaming.com