Game Error G99

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by EnforcerTM, Dec 6, 2012.

1. EnforcerTM

Everytime I try to start my game it give me this error code... How do I resolve this!

I have been playing for 3 days with no issue
  2. UltimatePowa

Read the forums a little more and check the server status before posting a thread with the same concerns.
    • Up x 1
  3. FightingFirst

This, so many people cant seem to read...
    FF
  4. Raptor67

Epic reply thanks for help guys =D !!!!!!
  5. Lancaster

How to Fix: Grab a snack, watch some shows...come back in 30min. If problem still persists check forum for update, if no update is given, watch more shows or play solitaire for a bit. Down times are a FACT of MMO and online play. Get used to it, and learn to find a backup for the minimal wait time.
  6. gyzair

No kidding...
  7. Eterniity

If you get game ERORR99 you were banned for hacks!
    • Up x 2
  8. iRhuel

All you had to tell him was the servers are down. No need to be so snide about it. Congrats on proving the internet is a cesspool of jerks.
    • Up x 9
  9. Alex040599

It cant be.We all have the same error.Just server down
  10. MeTaTR0N

Okai,
    thank you for the answers to my question.

Now it can be closed.
    My problem is: the servers are down.
  11. EnforcerTM

What do you expect iRhuel... most people here have no lives and think everyone can just read the forums for 30 mins or more.
    It actually took longer to type "Servers down"
    I would expect nothing less.. most forums now days are gamers that have bad attitudes, no respect, or in general are just ****** bags
    • Up x 2
  12. Avs0000

Most people in general, not just gamers. Gamers need to stop giving gamers a bad rep.
  13. diablos821

a good site to have on had is
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/server_status.php
    this will tell you the statis of all servers, now remember that you do not see all these servers when you make a toon, some are private, some are not, so look for your server, in aus, the only server we see (that i know of) is briggs, so im always looking for the statis if that server...
    and i agree with what was said befor, no need to be hard ***'s and trolls, remember you were a noob at something at one point
  14. Sagasaki

Anyone still experiencing this? Says the servers are up but every time it loads to 15% and kicks out the G99 code; I know I've had a bunch of problems with my internet connection here, could this error relate to a blocked port issue?
  15. Epsillion

I have had a persistent G99 error when trying to log in for the last few days but can't figure out how to fix it. Played fine in beta and up until a few days ago.
  16. ObsidianSoul

This. I came here asking the same question. I'm completely new (I was even kicked off a squad for being a "cheater" when I shot at a friendly tank because it didn't look Vanu, haha).

Like most new players, I'm just fumbling around, with just a vague idea of how things work. The error doesn't specify WHY like other MMOs do, instead just throwing out an ominous "G99". So how are we to know that it was really just your run-of-the-mill server downtime?

Anyway, thank you for the rest who gave helpful answers.
  17. OldRaka

18. DeltaTiby

he's right :DD
  19. Rayden78

20. skull199199