NC Jaegar Finally did it

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Metsuro, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Metsuro

2. Zamos

congrats
  3. Curze

4. Yetii

TR 3% pop, haha
    Good work to NC of Jaeger
  5. Metsuro

Ya they were trying to take amerish from us. While we were on Esamir. It was around 30/30/30 on amerish. and 20/50/30 on indar.
  6. nuclearunicorn

Congratz my fellow nc bretheren. If its red, fill with lead. If it's purp, lay down the hurt.
  7. Pwnstarr

Woot! (NC on Jaeger)
  8. Urban_Scorp

This is what I get for not logging on. Vanu brethren, I am disappoint.
  9. SasoDuck

You play League, your argument is invalid.
  10. centurionvi

Well that lasted all of 3 hours, lol.
  11. KlyptoK

Wow I missed this all while I was at work!?
  12. Maximilious

congratulations baddies, you need double the VS population to take the whole continent in 3 hours?

*clap*

We at Helios control the whole **** everyday with same number of population across all factions...
  13. Yerk

Congratulations in beating of the Vanus (lol) at Esamir.

We NC Helios need a lot more help with the Vanu always stacking the Esamir continent with 60% population.

Waiting for the balance patch to pull these arrogant aliens to the ground where they belong lol.
  14. Aerius

Almost 2x the VS population and no 3rd opponent to worry about. Must have been hard.
  15. NoctD

No thanks - I've seen the nonsense that is NC on Jaeger.... even if they capped a continent it doesn't matter. Play NC on Jaeger and you'll just be knocking your head on the wall at some point.
  16. Aghar30

Being a VS player I am saddened by those who failed vanu, but good job. I have lead a few cont locks myself with my outfit, its not easy no matter what side you are playing on.
  17. Dixa

you took those screens a few days ago

i'm on jaeger right now. esamir is not taken by nc at all.
  18. Jaradcel

Considering Vanu usually hold on to Esa for dear life so they can SPAM MOAR MAGGIES, I'm surprised there wasn't a fiercer pushback from them. NC Connery managed to take the cont for like, 2 hours and then every Vanu moved from Indar/Amerish to reinforce and take back Esamir.

Guess dem barnies love dem some maggie noodles.
  19. TheArchetype

That's me! Well, us, I guess. But mostly me.
  20. centurionvi

It was like 4 am this morning, VS promptly took it back once they woke up.