Favorite NC Weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gambles, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Gambles

Just wondering what some people's favorite weapons are for the various's classes? or do you have one in particular that you think is the best? or your personal favorite?

I really haven't come across a weapon yet I could call my favorite, I guess I'm using the GD-22S a lot but it's definitely not my ideal weapon. Close enough for now though :)
  2. FPSgamer

TR NS11 is the only good weapon available to NC. The rest of NC weapons are under-performers compared to TR/VS
    • Up x 1
  3. Gambles

Because of lower recoil or? I haven't used that weapon yet.
  4. ron1n

GD-7F All day erry day. No point using anything else, ever.

Laughable that it kills faster than any of the heavy assault weapons.
  5. Gambles

I heard it's pretty hard to conrtol though -_- lol
  6. Promethieus

The only weapons NC have been using is the TEAR-9000. Available to all standard NC forum posters.
    • Up x 2
  7. xpsyclosarinx

It's not TR.. it's NS.
  8. Lord Gentlecrab

The one that doesn't have recoil *smug face*
  9. ron1n

Nah, that's a myth, not sure why so many people mention that as an issue. Unless you are terrible, the recoil is easily manageable.
  10. SunnyDee

11. Ghostfox

Disagree.. Just takes more learning time to use effectively.

Personally loving the AA-X11 Carbine, the LA80 bolt action, and the GR-22 assault rifle. Working on gearing out a Gauss Compact S for long range fights for my engineer.
  12. sierra035

this weapon here clearly needs a nerf.
  13. Gambles

Which one is that again? buying the sc now lol
  14. Raigir

LA80, one of the few weapons that are actually amazingly good for NC (and equally one of only a handful that shoot straight).
  15. Kassidus

I really like the engineer one that came with the alpha squad unlock, had lots of kills with it, and the standard NC LMG is great.
  16. Kassidus

Oh the jackhammer is such a joke, I miss the one from ps1
  17. FPSgamer

Standard NC LMG great? LOL
    Standard NC LMG is the worst in PS2 Fact.
    • Up x 1
  18. SGTRock

I would like to see them do what they did in PS1 .... make it to where you can swap out your gun with one on a enemys corpse.
  19. Spectral Haze

20. Badname3529.

Probably the inevitable changes incoming due to sheer volume of ********.